• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Sprites and Arkore Region-Now doing userbars! Updated May 25, 2009

I like the Celestria Pokemon. It seems to be the opposite of Stellar, correct?

But I think Cerbius too much resembles Houndoom. Although if it's supposed to, then never mind. Good background story though!

The revamp is good, the colors are... vivid. But the Pokemorph... well, they're hard. Though I wouldn't know! ::)

AL

Revamp was done with FR/LG Nidoking colors.

Cerbius was Supposed to resemble Houndoom. He was due to be an Evo of it using a dusk stone.

Yes, Celestria was to be the opposite of Stellar.

New Revamp!

24d0h9s.png

ignore the cream colored strip near furret. Custom shading a bit.

Me? Requesting? Its a sign I feel special! =D

Umbreon Pokemorph! I'd just adore to see one! That, and I'm afraid to try one of my own, since then my friends will attack my pictures and bag on me for making it. But still, I gotta see your abilities on a less human shaped Pokemon. And if you think you're up to it, it'd be nice to see you make it look like my avatar with the red gear.

I'll try with the red Gear.

Done:
9uujow.png

You didn't specify a gender.

I couldn't figure out where that last red gear peice went. :p
I should have expected that, although I love it since how I act half the time would make me seem like a girl. *he been called a girl in a non-insulting ways many times here*

And I dunno where that would be either. *checks with Art*
Apparently it's like a belt. If you want to update it, but I don't mind if you do or not.

The Furret looks good. Furrets rulez!

And I do agree with DayU, I think you should try more non-human-form Pokemon. But regardless, they look great.

If I may request something, Can I have an Arceus Pokemorph? Preferably Male and, if I may ask, Can it be Spooky Plate?

AL

Ok. I'll alert you by a PM when I'm all done.

Edit:

2jruyc.png

A Lucario Cosplayer and a Lucario Pokémorph.

The pokémorph was fine before I had to scratch the foot in the air. >>

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote author=Shado link=topic=4168.msg65130#msg65130 date=1214609336]
Ok. I'll alert you by a PM when I'm all done.

Edit:

2jruyc.png

A Lucario Cosplayer and a Lucario Pok

You  know where the shorts of the cosplayer are replaced by those puffy things on lucario?

Scratched.

Edit:
35mh7b5.png

AL, there wan't much on Arceus other than whats on him. Sorry if you don't like it.

Nice Job on the Cosplayers/Pokemorphs.

I think that using those vines at the bottom of Carnivine as a dress/skirt is quite clever.

And I like that hat on the Magnectric guys.

AL
"Got sleep?"

If only I had seen your Manetric cosplay before I attempted one today. XD I wouldn't have done it since the one I made was very very bad.

I think that using those vines at the bottom of Carnivine as a dress/skirt is quite clever.

And I like that hat on the Magnectric guys.
AL

It was oringinally going to be a Pokemorph, but I couldn't get the head, and leaves to fit on properly. So I wondered if I could use the vines as a Skirt.

Also, the base for it was the female gym leader, Maylene.

MAJOR BUMP

15hodtv.png

Its been about 3 months since last update XP

School's been killer, as well as other stuff.

I split the two colors of quilava onto togetic

28svac9.png

Bellosom cosplayer not the best. >>

24647xt.png

I gave her a long sleeve shirt to act as part of bellossom's 'skin'

Long sleeves work best in my opinion, not a bad cosplayer, simple and cute ^_^ nice to see some updates from ya.

PS: Fire togetic is ok, not a big fan of it though im not sure why.

Long sleeves work best in my opinion, not a bad cosplayer, simple and cute ^_^
PS: Fire togetic is ok, not a big fan of it though im not sure why.

Thanks ^^
Maybe because Fire Togetic has a 'hoodie' or something XP

[quote author=xxmidnightshadowsxx link=topic=4168.msg74798#msg74798 date=1223661438]
You have really nice cosplayers keep up the good work ^^;
[/quote]

Thanks, but doesn't really help me much.

What I mean is the compliment is nice, but it would also be nice to tell me what you like about my cosplayers.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

2cgh176.png

Vespiqueen Cosplayer (left) Vespiquen Pokémorph (right)

I hate how i did the shirt.

They both barely made 80 pixels high XP (Cosplayer, 78 pixels high, Pokémorph, 79 pixels high)

hey i saw there were spots open so i wondered if you could make a female glaceon pokemorph based on marley(i think thats her name)

ok, I'll start on it right now

nbvhhv.png

your pokémorph is on the right.

I had issues with Marley's dress. I left some white because it looked better than if I covered it over with glaceon's colors.

Sorry if you don't like it.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Even if Areo doesn't approve, I still like them. The colors go together realy well, the hair looks natural, and the second one looks like she's wearing blue face paint in my opinion.

If I come up with any requests I'll let you know.

Aw the Umbreon looks adorable ^^ I love the posistion. Vaporeon looks relaxed which in my opinion is good too. Flareon looks fluffly, thats a plus. Jolteon's fur looks great, and the Espeon's expression is priceless

one month....
yeah

293voqt.png

Froslass pokemorph >>

Thinking of a new evil organization.

Team Stratus

Their goal is to control the weather. So naturally, they're after Rayquaza. There are 4 Admins. Each one dressed like a different flying pokemon. They aren't as well known as Team Magma and Team Aqua.

The first Admin: Aelita
u8na.png

Aelita is very ambitious, and will do anything to gain Rayquaza.
All other members of the organization listen to her.

I believe that's a little more than a month, Shado. :p

I see your revamps are doing well, mostly Cosplayers... Though I'm a tad disappointed. The Arkore Region needz moar pokemonz!!11!1one!1!eleven!1

...I'm gonna go eat myself, now. :(

-AL

BUMP

Now with 50% more Skull

23l0aiv.png

Name:Skull
Species:Luxray
Appearence:Has an Aggron skull on head, large claws, and several large vertebrae on his back
Home:The streets of Snowpoint City
Personality:Skull, despite his exterior, is actually a warm and loving pokemon
Background:Skull has an odd condition in which several vertebrae protrude out of the spine and push through the skin. He also lacks a Luxray's normal 'fringe'. This condition also gives Skull -larger than normal- claws. He used to have a trainer, but, unluckily for Skull, his trainer happened to only take pokemon with 'good' looks. Apparently Skull did not fit that trainer's standards. His trainer kicked him out off the cost of Iron Island, where he was practically stranded. He found an Aggron skull while on Iron Island. Eventually, he hitched a ride on a boat leaving from Iron Island to Snowpoint City, his current home. He acts nice to everyone, even pokemon or people that initially aren't nice to him. Simply because, he doesn't want anyone else mistreated for looks.

Got carried away XD

OH!

Nice one, Shado. :) I'm so slow tonight it actually took me a moment to realize it was a customized Luxray sprite. However, it's a good customization none the less.

I anticipate moar, Shado! :D

-AL

2gvo6l4.png

The top row is a FEMALE Garchomp, with bones protruding from the shoulder.
The rip? Well, would you have a scar after you got mangled by a Sharpedo?
yeah. >>

The bottom row is Skull as a Luxio (Luxray Skull is above XD) =D You can't see the small vertebrae in the second frame because his head is covering them. Strangely his mask evolved when he did...

There are more Skull sprites with the originals ^^

2crtx00.jpg

Boulder, a Grey-like colored Weavile that is blind in his right eye.
Skull, above.
Sagitaurus has 4 horns to look like a Sagitaurus XD. Has cold Ice-blue eyes.
(I think someone mentioned an Absol with 4 horns before. Sorry if I took your idea if you were the one who originally thought of this D=)

(I think someone mentioned an Absol with 4 horns before. Sorry if I took your idea if you were the one who originally thought of this D=)
Absollean maybe? I think that was him.

Do these sprites have some relevance (IE, fic maybe, new RP, special regional reference, etc) or are they just boredom alleviators? :p

Either way, they're really nice :) My favourite still has to be Skull though.