• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Request Place

1. Keep it SFW.
2.Don't make it too complicated. If you have a complicated request, draw your own version of your request so I know what you need/ want!
3.I'm not the best when drawing backgrounds, so please keep that in mind!
4.It WILL be drawn on paper, thus has a possibility of it being of bad quality
5.I often get off track and/ or will probably forget about your request. If it has been over a month since you requested, please remind me!

Slots are limited to 10 right now!
If I don't think I can do what you want me to draw I'll tell you so.

What I definitely won't draw are:
Pokemon with breasts when they actually don't have any. (I will draw Jynx of course ).
Lot's of muscles.
Real dragons. (Charizard etc are fine, just don't come and ask if I'll draw Smaug and similar ones... )
My Little Pony stuff
Realistic/Comic style
Realistic animals (that includes cas, dogs, horses/unicorns etc )
Undertale related

Normal Requests:

1. @The Exorciser

(This is the order in which I'm working on them.

Last edited:

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Can you draw Fairy Fairy (Fairy-Type Cacturne of The Solar Region).png?

Hello there, I was thinking of making a request, and I finally have an idea of what I wanted. I was thinking of two Samurotts together with a little Snivy. See, I was thinking of the Samurott duo staring at the Snivy with confused looks. (The general idea of why they're confused, and this is where it gets strange, is that the Snivy is supposed to be their child. I know, it's a weird, and well... stupid idea, but it's an idea nontheless, right?)

If you can do it, thanks!