• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS my pokemon suck

Well, try pumping up the stat you want with Protein, Zinc, etc. If that doesn't work, go out and fight a lot of low-leveled Pokemon who are strong in the stat you want (for example, Doduo for speed). If that still doesn't work, you may want to start fresh and breed for a Pokemon with a specific nature that would help the stat you want.

You could also use a game shark if your desperate but I don't advise it because it could screw up your game in many possible ways It's not even funny. Do that or listen to Blue Avenger. I hope mack=MAKE

Try some EV training. Go to websites that can teach you all about ev training. i'm not sure if I'm suppoed to do thid, but you could try serebii. net in the evs section. That should help you out quite a bit.

An easy way to train low-leveled Pokemon: Attach an EXP. Share, and go through the E4. Simple as that! Or if it is in Diamond/Pearl go to that NorthEast Island with that EXP. Share so if you're gettin' weak you can run and heal.