• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My PKMN White Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is MY Pokemon team for Wi-Fi battles: (I am OFFENSE and i don't care about raising stats i focus on defeating them as fast as i can)
Charizard: Heat wave/Fly/Focus blast/Dragon pulse
Dragonite: Outrage/Surf/Thunderbolt/Fly
Blastoise: Earthquake/Hydro pump/Ice beam/Rock slide
Zoroark: Dark pulse/Night daze/Shadow claw/Flamethrower (got from trade)
Venusaur: Earthquake/Energy ball/Sludge bomb/Rock climb
Electivire: Thunderbolt/Flamethrower/Psychic/Focus blast
- i also use a wide variety of different moves to have the best advantage to find a super effective move on a enemy pokemon

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Funny thing is, almost all full-offense teams DO raise their stats. That's sort-of how they manage to accomplish anything, so this team already won't work just because it can't get through any defense-oriented team with multiple healing and status moves. Taunt and Substitute help in handling that too by the way.

In any case, you're just dumping random attacks onto Pokemon without any consideration for actual type coverage or the stats of the Pokemon in question. Against any team with any halfway decent defensive core, you'll probably struggle to even KO one enemy Pokemon, never mind the entire team.

Read this and then this, hopefully after that you'll realize that making good movesets is a lot more intricate than simply slapping four different typed offensive moves onto every Pokemon you own.

Status
Not open for further replies.