• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS MY Pearl Team; Or is it?

Species:
Luxray
Item:
Cleanse Tag
Nature:
Modest
Ability:
Rivalry
MoveSet:
ThunderBolt
Thunder Fang
Crunch
Charge Beam

Species:
Lucario
Item:
Shell Bell
Nature:
Modest
Ability:
SteadFast
MoveSet:
Force Palm
Dragon Pulse
ForeSight
Close Combat

Species:
Chatot
Item:
None
Nature:
Lonely
Ability:
Tangled Feet
MoveSet:
Chatter
Fly
Roost
Hyper Voice

Species:
Cherrim
Item:
None
Nature:
Jolly
Ability:
Flower Gift
MoveSet:
Leech Seed
Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Magical Leaf

Species:
Gastrodon
Item:
None
Nature:
Quiet
Ability:
Sticky Hold
MoveSet:
EarthQuake
Surf
Muddy Water
Recover

Species:
Infernape
Item:
None
Nature:
Timid
Ability:
Blaze
MoveSet:
FlameThrower
Flame Wheel
Fire Spin
Flare Blitz

Before rating this, I want to ask: what are you going to use this team for? Competetive battling, in-game, what?

Regardless, there are a few things I can say right off the bat. Luxray does not need three electric attacks. I'd stick with Thunder Fang and get rid of Thunderbolt and Charge Beam - his attack should be higher, so he'll get good use out of it. Thunder Wave could be good so you could go for some flinch-paralysis hax, and to that end Swagger might be good too.

Infernape does not need four fire attacks. Keep Flamethrower or Flare Blitz, and in Close Combat and/or Brick Break and Shadow Claw.

Hypotenuse Man is right if a pokemon only knows 1 type of move and that is its type it will have a harder time beating a pokemon with the stronger type. Id aslo suggest you teach your Lucario Arua Sphere its a really good move. Also I wouldn`t Chose moves like foresight of Sunnyday ofcorse I only like moves that inflict damage or recovery moves Of corse thats is your choice. Oh yeah and by the way what do you mean by or is it?

Hypotenuse Man, In-Game.

I'll work on that, I'm actually not sure if Attk is higher, I left my Ds, though I'll work on that.
Its higher by 3 points
Oizen, I tought it ForeSight to help beat CynTHia's Spiritomb. I use Sunny Day not for offense, but for enjoyment. Cherrim can transform Don'tchknow?

Hypotenuse Man, In-Game.

I'll work on that, I'm actually not sure if Attk is higher, I left my Ds, though I'll work on that.
Its higher by 3 points
Oizen, I tought it ForeSight to help beat CynTHia's Spiritomb. I use Sunny Day not for offense, but for enjoyment. Cherrim can transform Don'tchknow?
it looks alot cooler when it transforms;plus its ability helps.flower gift;powersup itself and teamate in sun