1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS MY Pearl Team; Or is it?

Discussion in 'The Doctor's Clinic' started by nivek, May 25, 2007.

1. Species:
    Luxray
    Item:
    Cleanse Tag
    Nature:
    Modest
    Ability:
    Rivalry
    MoveSet:
    ThunderBolt
    Thunder Fang
    Crunch
    Charge Beam

Species:
    Lucario
    Item:
    Shell Bell
    Nature:
    Modest
    Ability:
    SteadFast
    MoveSet:
    Force Palm
    Dragon Pulse
    ForeSight
    Close Combat

Species:
    Chatot
    Item:
    None
    Nature:
    Lonely
    Ability:
    Tangled Feet
    MoveSet:
    Chatter
    Fly
    Roost
    Hyper Voice

Species:
    Cherrim
    Item:
    None
    Nature:
    Jolly
    Ability:
    Flower Gift
    MoveSet:
    Leech Seed
    Sunny Day
    SolarBeam
    Magical Leaf

Species:
    Gastrodon
    Item:
    None
    Nature:
    Quiet
    Ability:
    Sticky Hold
    MoveSet:
    EarthQuake
    Surf
    Muddy Water
    Recover

Species:
    Infernape
    Item:
    None
    Nature:
    Timid
    Ability:
    Blaze
    MoveSet:
    FlameThrower
    Flame Wheel
    Fire Spin
    Flare Blitz

2. NonAnalogue

Friend Code:
    5026-4426-1745
    Before rating this, I want to ask: what are you going to use this team for? Competetive battling, in-game, what?

Regardless, there are a few things I can say right off the bat. Luxray does not need three electric attacks. I'd stick with Thunder Fang and get rid of Thunderbolt and Charge Beam - his attack should be higher, so he'll get good use out of it. Thunder Wave could be good so you could go for some flinch-paralysis hax, and to that end Swagger might be good too.

Infernape does not need four fire attacks. Keep Flamethrower or Flare Blitz, and in Close Combat and/or Brick Break and Shadow Claw.

3. Hypotenuse Man is right if a pokemon only knows 1 type of move and that is its type it will have a harder time beating a pokemon with the stronger type. Id aslo suggest you teach your Lucario Arua Sphere its a really good move. Also I wouldn`t Chose moves like foresight of Sunnyday ofcorse I only like moves that inflict damage or recovery moves Of corse thats is your choice. Oh yeah and by the way what do you mean by or is it?

4. Hypotenuse Man, In-Game.

I'll work on that, I'm actually not sure if Attk is higher, I left my Ds, though I'll work on that.
    Its higher by 3 points
    Oizen, I tought it ForeSight to help beat CynTHia's Spiritomb. I use Sunny Day not for offense, but for enjoyment. Cherrim can transform Don'tchknow?

5. Actually no I didn`t know :o Ill try it out later.

6. it looks alot cooler when it transforms;plus its ability helps.flower gift;powersup itself and teamate in sun