• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Own Shoot At Sprite Editing

Well I decided to Make a Sprite Well Duh Considering the Title
I thought I did pretty well. :D
anyways yeah
its a new evolution for Eevee
Its a Steel Type
Metaleon.png

anyways Yeah I'd like to see peeps shots at other types of eevee non-exsistent at the minute even if there steel types aswell have fun :p

I like your Metaleon. Makes me wish I had one right now!

I'm also designing pokemon too. If you want to check them out, they're in my Region.

Admin Edit: Is it SO HARD to spell the word region?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... Thet'Re? Reigon? Oh he of allcaps'd name, get ye a grasp of yon English Language, STAT. (at least you fixed Meatleon XD)

Also, kiyoshi_takeshi.

"anyways Yeah I'd like to see peeps shots at other types of eevee non-exsistent at the minute even if there steel types aswell have fun"

Then visit their sprite threads. That's what they're for. >>;

Those are very good sprites you have there. Metaleon isn't the most creative name, but Gigagoose is cool. Especially the teeth/tusks.

I'd like to see some more of this. I'm awaiting a seviper evo now... if you want to do one, that is.

Thanks POH!KEMON i gotta start making more evolutions if your gonna keep commenting ;D

Well jertyuiop I'll try a Seviper evo
and ill post it here as soon as i can :D

You can name it if you wish

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Kiyoshi_takeshi, please don't double post. 'Tis against the rules.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Don't worry about it, just try to make sure it doesn't happen again ^^
If you're not sure about something, just give the good old rule topic a visit and have a re-read.

Might as well say that I like Metaleon while I'm here. I like the bolts on his limbs and overall he seems to fit the 'Steel type' really well. He even looks kinda cute, which fits in with the other evolutions so well XD

Thanks I Gave That Seviper evo a shot it was like almost impossible and it stunk when i finished so i scrapped it

I'm editing this message from here:-

Well Today yeah I got bored today and well instead of my usual making evo's for Pokemon I decided to make my own Poketown
and well here it is

Windfall Town :
startofftown.png

Basically its the first town where the hero would start off.

As usuall i don't really like it but then again I'm my own worst enemy ::)

This town is very nice. It's in the sweet, retro style of FireRed and Leafgreen.

The rocks are a very nice touch. You don't usually see too much distinction on environment in the starting towns, so this is cool.

Is your region mountainous?

My only complaint is that it seems very, very small, even for a starting town.

I think it's perfect. You have The lab, your house, and the rival's house. The starting towns don't have much more than that to them if you think about it. Kiyoshi even added some decent terrain which we all know rarely happens in the games. Sinnoh's was basicly four buildings, grass and a pond. :-\

I think it's perfect. You have The lab, your house, and the rival's house. The starting towns don't have much more than that to them if you think about it. Kiyoshi even added some decent terrain which we all know rarely happens in the games. Sinnoh's was basicly four buildings, grass and a pond. :-\
So was every other place, Lucario. >>;;

Yeah I realised it was kinda small after i uploaded it so i was like :-\ but i left it so ill start on the next town soon hopefully
with the 1st gym and stuff

Oh and yeah now that i though of it i will make the region mountainous shall be fun tryin to make it XD I'll even give a shot at makin the leaders for each gym

Well, for a shot at a wee-little hamlet, that's not bad. Adimittedly, the rocky area does look a tad odd compared to the well composed grass and garden, but I suppose that's more of a result of the restraints of spriting, rather than anything else.

It could use a bit more, perhaps a missing tree to allow river-travel and fishing in the future, much like in... FireRed I think it is, as well as maybe another utterly pointless house or two. Perhaps not even useless - you could have a person who explains contests to you in one, and gives you some acessories or something, to start on your co-ordination journey, much like the Lab kick-starts you to becoming a generic trainer.

The little town has what it needs, your house, rival's house and a lab. Maybe there could be another person wandering around where the flowers are. The lab seems quite small, but that said I don't see why labs have to be big... I like this and can't wait to see more.

P.S. It's ok about the seviper evo, I don't want you to do it not wanting do it.

[quote author=Lucario454 link=topic=6613.msg116052#msg116052 date=1249241612]
So was every other place, Lucario. >>;;
[/quote]
I know but I wasn't completely sure seeing as I've only played Sinnoh.

Anywho, Kiyoshi, I'd love to see more! Perhaps You'll come up with your own fan region. ;D

Well I finally finished the first Gym town and The Gym Leader
Here's what they look like

Waterbreak Town :
Waterbreaktown1stgym.png

And the Gym Leader Veronica :
Leader1Veronica.png

P.S I know her Pokemon's levels are unlikely but as I see It my region my rules ;D

Anyways Enjoy

That's a lovely city you have there. To be honest, there's not much I can say about it since it's very well planned out.

The Gym Leader... her pokemon are likely to be that level, she needs to be easy (first town, first gym battle...) and she is!

I'd like to see your towns/cities have a name, just for fun. Also, what's the name of the badge?

I like the gym leader, but a level 15 Kabutops? Confusing and impossible. I recommend making it something still rare, but not impossible. Kabuto for a gym wouldn't be good at all, maybe an Anorith? Also, I'd tone down the colors on the hair and hat. They're a bit too bright. Maybe switch the hot pink with orange and the hair with brown or black?

S

sheesheesh

I agree with Jira. A Rock-type gym leader should not have blue hair, nor should they have a pink hat.

I just not seeing the gym leader as appropriate for the town, howerver I do like the town. And a lv15 Kabutops. Tricky to beat...a little too tricky! :-\

By the way, thanks for spriting the Smeargle Evolution. Not the best, but you put effort in it. Are you working on a Kecleon Evolution, if you plan on going back with Pokemon evolutions?

Ill take in everything everone has said and I tried the Klecleon evo and it didnt work so i gave up ;D ;D ;D

Thats Me Finished My Second Gym Leader And The City To go along with him well here they are

Gurasu :
Leader2Gurasu.png

Cherry-Blossom City
Cherry-BlossomCity2ndGym.png

Anyways Updated from here down :

I Just finished a Pre-Evoloution Of Zangoose So here :
Minigoose.png

;D

yeah Heres my Grass Type Starter Pokemon :
GrassStrarterEvoChain.png

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
i love your town but the gym leader looks a little depressed to be the leader of a grass gym unless you possibly make it poison as well or perhaps make him like gardener sorry if i sound mean i really do adore cherry-blossom city :)

from what i've seen so far, this is incredable, I would love to see a game with your sprites. I'de love to see more of them. great job. ;D

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Kiji32, GPX eggs in posts is officially SPAM.

Have a warning.