• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My New Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my first sprite shop was a complete mess because I didn't read the rules of this section of the forum. Sorry all! So, now I'm gonna restart with some of my earlier made sprites:

My first sprite on my new computer is called Darkquaza.

darkquaza.jpg

Now this one, I'd like for you guys to help me out with, cuz I find him awesome, but I can't think of the perfect name for him.

sprite.jpg

So guys, tell me what you think, and I am taking requests from people! Thanks!

P.S. I could use some help with posting these really well on the cite, so please let me know if you can teach me how to do things such as make it all .png or to post an image without a white background.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not too bad, really. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it would make your sprites look much nicer if you save them as a .png instead of .jpg. I really like how most things just flow together in your first sprite. The second one... I can't quite tell what's going on. Perhaps a better save would make it clearer to me? ^^;

Good job, though. You seem to have some potential at least~

Why thank you very much! :D I make numerous other types of sprites including cos-players and trainers as well (my profile picture is supposed to be me but, as you can probably tell, I like fusions more.) Like I said, I'm looking for some help along the lines of how to make everything look good when i post it, so maybe you could help me with that over messaging. Only if you want to though. Also, I'm taking requests, so let me know! Once again, thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's certainly been a while since I posted anything, and no one has replied anymore, so to remind you of my existence, I am going to post a new sprite!

Lord-1.png

This one, i posted in my last sprite shop, but i'm very proud of it and wanted to see what you guys think of it again. It describes what meeting God would be like in a Pokemon game. If I offend anybody, I promise to take it off. Thanks! Btw, sorry about the .png thing. I'm trying to get that fixed on my computer.

Hey guys, I'm still looking for input on my sprites. I mean, if I need more sprites, i'll post em.

Here's an example of a demon pokemon, along with my new profile pic and my trainer card. Make sure to post! Thankyamuch!

devil-1.jpg

Alright, I'm thinking that I might just shut this one down and start a new one another time. If i don't get any replies in the next three days, then I'm gonna remove this topic and come back when I've become more familiar with the way Pokecharms works. Nothing against you guys, this is just because I'm still learning about the community.

Hey, guys, I'm back for business! Send me your requests! I'm gonna start off my reopening (sorry, I sound amazingly condescending) by posting a new sprite I made today. It's the Underwater Volcano Pokemon called Suichazan!

Suichazan.png

Status
Not open for further replies.