• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Little Pony RP

I was thinking of starting a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP set somewhere in Equestria using our pony personas. I just wanted to gauge the interest before I start it. I plan on the plot being participant organized to do something normal or extreme, like the Cupcakes fanfic.

Just to make the whole occupation thing possible, I bumped up my age a bit. However, if you guys want to do a Cutie Mark Crusaders type thing, that is fine.

My Pony Persona

Name: Dilettante Rodentia

Nickname(s): Dil, Dilly

Pony Type: Unicorn

Body Color: Medium Electric Blue

Mane/Tail Color: Dark Brown, in a low ponytail held with a blue elastic and sideswept bangs. Tail is short and choppy in downward curving points.

Eye Color: Medium brown

Extra Physical Description, Acessories: This pony doesn't have the typical snout shape--hers has been compared more to Zecora's, the zebra. She also wears a black fedora with silver pinstripes almost all the time, except during really physical work. Dil is slightly shorter than the average female pony.

Cutie Mark: An agouti gerbil sitting on top of a closed red book.

Special Talent (or Cutie Mark Explanation): Research and learning, especially about gerbils and other rodents. After she got her cutie mark when taking a small animals 4-H project at age 14 (late for most ponies), she added the Rodentia to her name.

Other Hobbies: Karate (Applebloom/Rainbow Dash reference win!), reading, video games, and cuddling with animals.

Occupation: Officially, a pet store owner that specializes in small animals. That's how Dil makes her money. In her store's closing time, she researches rodents in areas such as around town and in the forest.

I know it's been a while since you put this up, but I would like to join this roleplay, if we can get this started. My pony persona is as follows:

Name: Mechanicus Heros
Nickname(s): Heros (not Heroes, Heros), Mechan
Pony Type: Unicorn
Body color: Dark grey/black
Mane/Tail color: Ash grey, shaggy. Tail is short and a bit unkempt
Eye color: Bright green
Extras: A watch with a black strap on his front left leg.
Cutie Mark: A silver gear
Special Talent: Engineering and technology. He uses his magic to help him assemble his machines and program, as it is difficult to type with hooves.
Other hobbies: Reading, video games, and using his movement magic to race his pegasus friends with the nearest flat object big enough to stand on
Occupation: Works with Princess Celestia's R&D team for new forms of magic and now technology.
Here is a picture of the pony: http://bdfun97.deviantart.com/art/Mechanicus-Heros-266498988