• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hunger Games(PREQUEL)

So, I Joined A Hunger Games RP A While Back, But, It Is Getting Closed Down, Sadly, So I Am Choosing To Make My Own Now! Here Are Some Rules
1. RULES
2. Flip a Coin To See if your Characters dies Or Not... It Works.
3. Play Two Characters, But They have To be The Same District.
4. Once All Districts Are Taken, This Will Become PRIVATE.
5. It Will Start With The Characters Names Getting Drawn.
6. ITS A PREQUEL!
7. If You Have read the Rules, Put 'Justice' In Your form.
Here's The Form!
District:
Name:
Skills
Other: Justice
District: 6
Name: Samuel Gem
Appearance: For A 15 Year Old Man, He Is Short, However, He Is Average Weight And Width, Usually Wearing A Black Hoodie, has Messy Silver Hair, Sky Blue Eyes, Grey jeans, Black Trainers.
Skills(What are they good at? Ex: Katniss's bow shooting skills): Is Naturally(Due To His Nature) Good At Fighting With Spears, And is Great At Cooking Fish Types, Plus Camouflage Expert Despite His Small Amount Of Experience.
Other: Not Very confident, And Willing To Make Teams. Soka's Brother. Wants Justice In The World

District: 6
Name: Soka Gem
Appearance: unlike Samuel, She Is Tall for 15, and Average Weight And Width, Wears Army Camo, As Well As Having choppy Black hair, Has A Backpack.
Skills(What are they good at? Ex: Katniss's bow shooting skills): Is Naturally(Again, Nature) Good At Combat with Knives, And Has Lot's of Experience, Good At Using The Bow Too.
Other: Overconfident, And Unwilling To Help Others, But Cares Deeply For Her brother, Samuel. Samuel's Sister. Is Okay With Justice, But It Is not her Favourite thing

GOOD LUCK!

(Justice)
I am considering, but I've been talking to another Player on here, and he and I want to work together, he and I take over one District, I will be the Female, he will be the Male, and neither of us have to worry about control over two Characters. How about it?

District: 7
Name: Daniel Johnson
Appearance: Tall, lean, muscular, toned, tan, black hair, blue eyes. 6'5".
Skills: Exceptionally skilled at almost all Melee weaponry.
Other: Cares deeply for his District Companion. Would do anything for her.

District: 7
Name: Taylor Boulet
Appearance: Short Pixie style light blonde hair, pale skin, bright green eyes, slender and petite. 5'8''
Skills: Is extremely skilled at the Bow, and can give Daniel the type of support he'd need.
Other: Is madly in love with Daniel. Knows that he's protective of her, but hides her feelings, as she doubts they will be returned.

District: 3
Name: Pyramus Knidos
Appearance: His face is oblong and angular in shape, cheekbones high and chin small. His skin is an ashen white and, particularly along his hands and forearms, blemished with an assortment of burn and atrophic scars. His eyes, his most prominent feature, are an unusual hue of blue and dark circles stain the skin beneath them like bruises. His head is decorated in a crown of charcoal-coloured hair, parted to one side and slicked back against his scalp.
Skills: Pyramus is a craftsman, particularly skilled in the field of hardware. He is inventive and innovative with an analytic eye. He is logical and strategic.

District: 3
Name: Thisbe Crock
Appearance: Her hair is pale and wiry, often left cascading past her shoulders, dully gleaming when it catches light. Her skin is equally as ashen as her reciprocal's. Her face is roundish, her eyes wide and green, her nose thin, and her mouth small. Her frame is slight and vacant of muscle and mostly of fat, plagued with the signs of malnutrition. She seems weak and delicate, like a wilted flower.
Skills: Thisbe's strength lies in her mathematical knowledge. She is more so adept in computer science and software engineering, gifted with critical thinking in catastrophic measures. She is clearly able to visualize the outcomes to any number of situations with minimal mental expense.

Thank you. ^^
I already flipped the coin before I posted. Wouldn't it ruin the surprise if I admitted whether mine lived or died?

Can I join?

District: 1
Name: Zain Shiyam
Appearance:He has brown hair and unlike his friend Sangeeth, he is very strong
Skills: Zain is good at using a sword and shield

District: 1
Name: Sangeeth Sarujan
Appearance: Very short and weak at hand-to-handcombats
Skills: Sangeeth is a very talented archer who can shoot his taget even from 50 yards

District: 8
Name: Cory Gribs
Appearance: Red messy hair, that goes down to his back, green eyes, small ears, wears dirty clothes.
Skills Very good at climbing, and hiding.
Other: Corys mother died when Cory was 8. Justice League

District: 8
Name: Kate Peps
Appearance: light wavy brown hair thats in a short style, kinda like a bob cut.
Skills Shes skilled with a sword, and axe.
Other: Justice League Of America.