• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia! : The Rise Of New Heroes

Ken took to the starting line and used his Quirk to shift into a Cheetah. Ken then raced across the field as fast as his four legs could carry him. Once he finished...

"4.22 Seconds" The machine read as Ken shifted back to his normal form, his clothing slightly torn from the shift as he felt a little disappointed with his score.

Figured the fastest land animal would do better here, but oh well...

Last edited:
Ron was next for the 50 meter dash, and unlike other students he made sure to stretch first. He took the first test end began his run. Stopping at the finish line he heard "11.24 seconds!" From the official. "I'll take it, it's not like I specialize in that." He grinned as the skill test continued

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker stepped up to where the others had started their runs. My quirk is based entirely around my eyes and brain, how am I supposed to compete with the others on a physical test? When he heard the indication to start he began moving. He wasn't out of shape, but physical strength wasn't his strength and his quirk didn't help that.

After he had stepped away from the track he was able to get a decent look at his time. 10.23 isn't bad for not having a physical quirk. He went back to where the others were standing waiting for the next student to take to the starting line.

Akize was in his PE uniform and had stretched alongside the other students while awaiting his turn for the 50 meter dash. He was a bit caught off guard at the sudden demand for physical examination so early in the morning; as well as the dire result of expulsion for coming in last place. He had heard that the famous Aizawa was a tough teacher, but he was never expecting this as an introduction to the hero course.

Oh well, Akize thought. Could be worse.

As everyone watched the students go one by one, Akize managed to get behind Ken and gently pat him on the shoulder.

"Good luck, man! I'm sure you'll do great."

He felt a bit guilty for being so sneaky and not exactly asking permission to borrow his classmate's quirk, but hey - desperate times call for desperate measures.

Only a couple minutes had went by before it was Parker's turn, and then Akize's turn after that. He lined up on the white line, and flashed a shining smile to his classmates , in hopes that his performance would impress the lot of them with his surprise factor. As soon as he was signaled to go, Akize had sprinted forwards and shifted into a mongoose. Strange, but one of the only exceptionally fast moving animals he knew of.

In his small mammal form, he scattered across the 50 meters as fast as he could. Upon finishing, he shifted back to his human self, and took a glimpse at his time.

4.35 - Not terrible, but not exactly what he was hoping for.

"That'll have to do, for now." The blonde spoke, but he knew he would have to step it up for the next events.

Last edited:
When Ken saw Akize shift into a mongoose out of nowhere for his run, he was stunned to say the least.

Wait, he can turn into animals to? No that can't be it, he used a different power for the Entrance Exam didn't he? Wait didn't he touch me before he went when he wished me luck? Oh I get it!

Ken couldn't help but smile as he applauded Akize and went over to him.

"Clever, very clever." Ken said with a grin as he gave Akize a pat on the back before walking back to the other students who had finished their runs.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright, we've all done well, thus far. I don't care, who's in first, or anything, but I just hope and belive that you guys can stay away from last place." He reassured his friends. He didn't really want to be first, or second, or anything, cause this was just a field test was definitely NOT going to affect their next 3 YEARS OF HARDSHIP, IN UA. He put on his 'GAME ON' face.

Akize had smiled back at Ken, and thanked him, but also held a bit of an embarrassed disposition.

"Haha, thank you! But, I am sorry though, for not telling/asking you about it or anything. I just got pretty nervous." He explained, walking back to the others with Ken. "But congratulations on yours! You thought a bit smarter than me and ended up with the better score, so props to you."

Akize then anxiously watched as the next student would approach the line, and what kind of quirk he would see. He was trying to be low-key about how nervous this whole situation actually made him, but he could tell that it was starting to show.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno smiled for knowing there are 3 other first placers in his class. "I wonder who's the last one? Well, I'll find out soon... maybe," he thought. He shrugged at what Eraserhead said and just switched to his P.E. uniform. He headed to where the others were and gasped at the speeds they reached. "That's damn impressive," he thought to himself. He smiled at what seemed to be, in his eyes, Akize and Ken complimenting each other. "I knew this place would be happy," Veno thought. He started heading for the starting line himself. "I'm not that good with my own body, but maybe my quirk can help me out," he mumbled. Veno used a shadow to push him and then ran as fast as he can for the rest of the dash. "6.49 seconds," the machine said. "YES! That's faster than I expected," Veno thought excitedly. He started heading back to the classroom.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Aizawa held up Veno, in the air, "Not so fast, kid. The field test isn't over, yet. There's still 7 more tests, you all have to do. Now, get on with it." Ordered Aizawa as he looked at the students with a threatening, cold glare. Minoru had chills down his spine, "TEST 2: GRIP STRENGTH!" Exclaimed the little robot. He had a device, and began gripping it, strongly, while pressing upon the button. 758.34 kilograms! was shown on the device, "Wow, that's better than I expected!" He smiled.

James could hear muffled encouragement from students in the distance, he shrugged them off. Obviously they didn't know the heat of this situation, after the amount of people in line with injuries yesterday he couldn't imagine somebody being sen home after all that hard work. He wondered what the next test would be and hoped he'd be able to help himself better, but he certainly wasn't in last place yet. He was the second to do the grip-strength test- with a sigh he put in all his effort yet only managed to get 168.04, with a shrug he went to sit back down.

Mira crossed her arms, someone had gotten a worse score than her? Guess she wasn't alone in the injustice of these test, standing she walked to join of group of familiar who were applauding one another and just stared. They were very good sports, it made her break into a a seemingly random smile. Up next, Mira really wished she wouldn't have to take the test, reluctantly she walked up and squeezed the device. Her face flushed red at the numbers 37.4, Mira then silently walked back with a sigh. "Guess I'll have to work on strength." she whispered to herself and pressed herself against a nearby wall before sitting down and staring at her palms.

Maddox listened intently to the bot as it recorded each score, by the end of it he shot a clenched fist to the air with a grin. "First place doesn't matter my a**-" he scoffed at a boy when he over heard their conversation, he then turned to grin at himself, "These losers don't stand a chance. I don't care who's going home, this test will shows us who's at the top of the class-" he cracked his knuckles before walking away with a cocky tension in his deep purple eyes, walking up to the machine he eyed it before grinning. Maddox then felt his arms bulk up as energy flowed through them, with a deep breath he released all of his strength into the test sending the numbers flying up to 779.12, he smirked at the score before walking away and glaring at the person after him. He didn't know who the kid before him was, but he grinned at the thought of actually having a challenge.

Last edited:
Yana went after Maddox. So far, she was impressed with everyone's score.

It's time to do this! Yana looked around for the strongest element she could find, which was a rock. Ah, well, this will have to do. Yana quickly touched the rock, and her whole body became the same material she could find. She then went up to the machine, and gripped it as strong as she could. "798.2 kilograms!" exclaimed the machine. Yes! Probably went overboard, but that's fine with me. The machine had some dents from Yana's rock hand, so they had to replace it.

Yana then went up to Ken, and said, "Do your best out there, buddy! I'm rooting for you!"

Ron saw the final student complete the 50 meter dash, and it was time for the grip test. He always had a firm grip due to his concentration from playing video games, but he had never tested it out. He saw a small robot with the next part of his assessment. He gripped the machine, pressed the button, and watched the numbers flash. 186.2 kilograms! "No surprise, I am known for this type of thing. Hopefully the rest of these tests are as easy as this." Ron thought to himself as he walked off and waited for the next person.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Wow, Yana! You beat me to second place! I'm in third, right now." He rubbed the back of his head, "You're right behind that edgy guy.." He whispered to Yana as he quickly pointed to Maddox. He then continued sitting down, as he watched the other students try their grip-strength. He seemed to be enjoying this, so far.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Well at least I should do pretty well on grip strength, with the weapons I carry my grip has to be strong. Parker squeezed the machine as hard as he possibly could. The numbers shot up until they hit 278.2 kilograms. Not bad, but it could have been better. He thought as he returned to where he had been sitting before.

Last edited:
Maddox was hardly paying attention to the other scores, he couldn't care less. But at what he heard to be "798.2" he looked up, he gasped at seeing a girl. Of course he wasn't using his full strength on the test, but he assumed he could beat the other's with the limited amount of his strength. With his mouth gaped open Maddox glared at the girl and clenched his teeth, "We'll see if you're still celebrating by the end of this test." he growled mostly to himself although his gaze was burning into Yana. He refused to be beaten by one of these losers, especially not a girl. As it appeared she could turn into whatever element she touched, he kinda wished he had payed more attention, then he could copy her quirk.
Mira however couldn't believe jumping up she smiled at the girl. "Wow! That was amazing!" she exclaimed before nodding briefly. "My name is Mira." she smiled, might as well introduce herself.

Ken grinned as he turned to Yana.

"Thanks, let's see what I can do." Ken said as he walked up and shifted into an elephant. Grabbing his trunk around the grip of the machine he used as much strength as his new form could muster.

"788.2" The machine read as Ken shifted back into his usual form and walked over to Yana.

"Darn it, just a bit short. Oh well there's always the next one." Ken said, unaware that his clothing had torn off when he shifted into the elephant and was now standing before the class...bare to say the least.

Yana was shocked to see another girl approach her. "Um...uh...hi, there," Yana said to the girl. Yana was a bit nervous, she was never really close friends with a girl before. She's a bit tom-boyish, so she mostly hung out with boys, and her older sibling is a boy, so... "Um...My name is Yana, a-and, uh... thanks."

And like a miracle had just happened, Ken appeared before everyone naked, which proved useful as a distraction for Yana. "Um...I'm going to help Ken over there. I-it was nice talking to you, h-hope we'll talk some more later." Dammit! I hope that went well!

Yana then appeared before Ken, and said playfully, "Good going, doofus. Do you want to go through with the rest of the test *cough* *cough* nude, or would you rather have me make you a new batch?"

Ken blushed at the comment as he glanced down and realized he was butt naked, quickly covering his privates with a piece of his torn clothing.

"Y-yeah...that sounds good..." Ken said to Yana, clearly embarrassed.

Well, so much for looking cool today...

Yana chuckled, and then touched her shirt. She then became the material of her shirt, and put out her hands. Her hands then started turning into strands, which formed strands of the material around Ken. Each strand then started to connect with each other, and formed into clothing. After a few minutes, Ken had a new uniform on.

"Next time, try turning into something much...smaller," Yana said to Ken. Yana then went back to her spot, and waited to see what's next.

Using her wings for the dash, Jei was able achieve 2.1 seconds.
She wasn't quite satisfied with that result, however. If I was able to go 0-100 to my top speed, I would've been able to go even faster. But if she WAS faster, then she would've probably turned too much attention onto her, so she ended up fine with what she got.
Next was the grip strength test. Jei stared at the device a bit, and then back at her left, transformed hand. I feel like I'll break the device if I use my dragon hand. Plus, I want to conserve my energy. I'm still a bit sore from crushing everything in my path in the practical exam, despite the trip to the recovery girl...
She ended up squeezing the device with her right hand. It was her dominant hand, so she hoped the score would still be sort of high. The device read: 30.1kg. What would I do without my quirk? It's good that none of the tests are like...durability, or defense-oriented. I'd definitely fail those. At that point, I'm just a big, meek lizard with wings.
She waited for the next test, feeling like if she wasn't kicked out of class today, it was simply because of the fit of luck she seemed to be having.

Ron looked away from the naked peer, refusing to make eye contact. He couldn't believe someone's quirk could be so impractical in such a human way. "Give me a damn break, he finished that one naked? What are some of these kids? Whatever, I'll just activate my WonderWall if things get too weird." Ron thought aloud as he turned toward a wall

Ken gave a nod to Yana, saying a quiet thank you as he made his way to the other students and waited for who was next to take this test.

Good job Ken, you could get #1 and all anyone is gonna talk about is you going commando accidentally...

Akize's pupils went comedically small as the next test was revealed to be based on grip strength....grip strength.

Being thinner than the majority of the average people of his age, brute force on his own accord had never been a strong suit at all. Strategic planning? Yes. Mental superiority? He was your guy. However, his own strength was incredibly unreliable, and even Akize himself had known it. He looked around to see if there was anyone with a quirk that could help, but before he knew it, it was his turn - and everyone with a strength boosting quirk was out of range.

Akize sighed and took the device in his right hand, and squeezed down as hard as possible. He tried not to look as if he were straining, but a nearly-bulging vein in his neck proved otherwise.

The blonde's face then went pale as he examined the results - 25.1kg.

He walked away in silence, his head hung in embarrassment. He was seen mumbling small curses to himself as he began his pity party. Hopefully the next number of tests were in his forte, and if he were lucky, he wouldn't have to copy a quirk for every single one.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
After a stressful while of doing 6 more physical tests, the results were finally in. Aizawa had a device, which showed a hologram of all their rankings.
(OOC : Hope everybody's agreed to this)

'1. Maddox
2. Yanata
3. Minoru
4. Ken
5. Lucas (@Gpig5's character)
6. Akize
7. Parker
8. Jei
9. James
10. Ron
11. Mira
12. Veno'

Minoru looked at Veno, with pity, but that pity was soon interrupted, "Surprise, surprise. Nobody's goin' home, this was just a test for all of you to give it your all." Said Aizawa. Minoru had breathed a sigh of relief, "Class dismissed." Said Aizawa as he walked away. Probably, to his sleeping bag and to go back to sleep. Minoru smiled at his classmates, and went to the classroom. He wanted to stay a bit, before going home, "Man, that Maddox guy seemed good..." Minoru hadn't given it his all, though.

"Well, that didn't go too well. I did alright in some categories, but with the sheer amount of physical quirks I guess I didn't really stand a chance. Oh well, time for some more F-Zero GX." Ron sighed as he walked down the hallway, dissapear it right when he walked through the door.

Akize sighed, mainly of relief that the field events were over, when the scores were shown. He noticed that he placed in the 5th-6th range again, similar to his Entrance Exam placing. He then saw how that Maddox kid had came in first.

Nonetheless, Akize was content that he didn't come in last, and that no one was actually going to be expelled. The boy was dumbfounded upon hearing that Eraserhead had lied to the students to bring out their full potential - so this teacher was just like how all the rumors shaped him up to be.

Class was then dismissed, and Akize wasn't complaining one bit. Although the trials weren't necessarily hard work, it was enough to add on to his morning tiredness.

Regardless of how it was only 1st period, he was eager to get the rest of his classes out of the way and head to lunch. He made his way to the classroom as well, and overheard Minoru speaking to himself about Maddox. Akize rounded the corner and entered the classroom, as if he appeared out of no where and joined the conversation.

"Yes, I agree. In response to your question earlier, I'm sure that he would have qualified as someone who was invited here by recommendation. I'm surprised he even had to take the Entrance Exam. His quirk is very similar to mine, but he must have more mastery over the power - he clearly doesn't need physical contact to adapt someone's quirk, like I do, and his lasts much longer. You're pretty commendable yourself, though," He continued. "You ranked in the tops in our first test. When it comes down to it, who do you think the most powerful one is here?"

Akize figured that this sort of comparison talk isn't the best conversation to have so early on, but he was interested to hear input from his classmates.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"..." Minoru stayed quiet, "Depends..." Answered Minoru, "That Maddox guy was cocky. That'll be his downfall. He seemed to be really powerful, but still...." He said calmly, "Quirks have advantages and disadvantages. If I use the full potential of my quirk, then, I could very well break my whole arm..." He said while looking down, "I didn't want to use my potential, so I could save it...." Said Minoru calmly. Little did Akize and Minoru know, Aizawa was eavesdropping, before he quickly walked down the hallway, and disappeared. Minoru sighed, "So, what did you bring for lunch?" Gosh, did Minoru switch moods, quickly. What Minoru just talked about to Akize, was Minoru's true personality, actually.

Ron heard all the students talking, and decided to reappear holding a cooler in front of Akize. He set the cooler down, and opened it to reveal multiple things: a small tv, A GameCube, some controllers, and plenty of games. He was behind Alize at the time and prodded him in the back. "Hey." He said quietly, "wanna play?"

Akize listened intently, surprised but satisfied with the answer Minoru had given. Holding back potential? That meant that this dude had even more power that Akize had yet to see. He mulled over the words that were spoken to him. The only ever quirk he had fully recognized as able to break bones in your body was the quirk that All Might possessed.

So, if this guy got stronger and let loose, could he even be classified as a student? Akize thought to himself. If Minoru wasn't bluffing, he could turn out to be one scary character.

In the midst of Akize's train of thought, he was interrupted as a boy behind him, who he recognized to be Ron, offered to play his game cube. His eyes went wide seeing his classmate's entire lay out.

"Woah, you have quite the set up there, don't you?" He laughed. "Of course, I'll give it a go!" He responded in a manner resembling an excited little kid. He could use the distraction.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Minoru smiled and chuckled at the two, playing games. He got up from his chair, "Can I join?" He asked curiously. Minoru always used to love playing that one game called 'Destiny' But, Akize and Ron probably didn't know about it, "So, what are we playing?" He asked curiously. He would've loved to play Super Smash Bros.

"Great! I have a few games here, and if you want to play with with anyone else, just call them over. Ever played melee?" Ron's eyes lit up a bit, glad that he had interacted with someone on the first day. He handed the boy a controller, and set up the av cables, plugging the setup into a nearby outlet. "Considering how I had to hide this all day, I'm glad I finally get to use it." He pointed to a nearby storage bin, which he had forgot to close.

"I used to, all the time." Akize responded.

He couldn't help but laugh as Ron had given his explanation of sneaking the gaming system around campus. He was shocked that the academy didn't have any detectors or gadgets implemented that would've caught the boy redhanded.

"Haha, you're pretty dedicated." Akize spoke as the system turned on. He gripped the controller and stared at the screen with a determined gaze. "Now, it has been a while, so bear with me. And if Aizawa-sense catches us, I'm blaming it all on you." He joked.

"Oh trust me, he can't catch what isn't here." He grabbed Alize for a second, turning himself and his classmate invisible. He let go, and Alize was visible again. "With my quirk, you don't even exist in a physical sense. Now then," Ron turned on the system "let's play."

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno looked embarrassed to say the least. He facepalmed and thought,"Of course it wasn't time to go! He didn't even dismiss us yet," he thought. He saw the others scores on the grip strength and was shocked. He looked away after Ken's transformation moment was over and headed to do the test himself. He created a fist with his shadow and used it to grip the machine. "789.1 KG," it read. Veno was surprised to say the least. "Is my shadow fist really that strong?" he pondered. For the rest of the tests he didn't do nearly as well, except for the ball throw. When he saw the results he wasn't surprised. "Not like I was really trying my best anyways," he thought. He smiled at Aizawa's statement as he didn't want to leave U.A. Then, he saw some strange movement that turned to nothing. He headed there and said,"Hello? Is anyone there?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Aizawa was there! "Alright, you two. Stop messing around, it's time for second class." Said Aizawa as he put the Game Cube in the cooler, and erased Ron's quirk, "You'll be playing Villains vs Heroes, something, like that. I assume, you've got costumes. Now, get out, now." Said Aizawa as he jumped back in his sleeping bag, and gave back Ron his quirk, "Well, uh, let's go..?" He said as he went outside, and unpacked his costume. He was wearing a navy blue tank top, with two black bandages, going from both his shoulders to his waist. He wore black jeans, too. He wore two black wristbands, and had clockwork black and blue wings, strapped on his back, but weren't noticeable. He was ready for anything, until a muscular figure came in, "HELLO, STUDENTS! IT IS I, ALL MIGHT! I. AM. HERE!" Exclaimed All Might. Minoru, was so shocked, he fell on the ground, "YOU'RE A TEACHER HERE?!" Asked many students. Minoru's mouth was wide open, as well as his eyes, and a strong gale, was going through the group of students. All Might put his fists inside boxes, "AND THE HEROES WILL BE...YANATA, AND VENO!" He exclaimed, "AND THE VILLAINS WILL BE.....KEN AND RON!" Exclaimed All Might, "OW, LET THE GAMES BEGIN, YA BUNCH OF NEWBIES!" Joked All Might, as he took that phrase from and old friend of his..

"Damn it, I didn't want to go first. Well, at least we can't lose with me on our team." Ron said, sporting an outfit constisting of a black, long sleeved shirt with a white vest over it, and matching white pants. The shirt had a hidden blade in the sleeve, though he likely couldn't use it here. "So I have to pair up with Ken? This victory should be easy, looking at our competiton..." he looked at the rest of the class, remembering Veno being the lowest ranking in physical scores earlier today. "Okay then, mister All Might. How about you explain the rules of this game? We can't play a game without knowing the rules first, after all." He looked up at the towering figure in front of him, less shocked then some of his classmates

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"GOOD QUESTION, YOUNG RONNIE! FIRST OF ALL, THERE IS A PROP WEAPON, INSIDE THAT BUILDING," Pointed All Might to a certain building, "THE VILLAINS HAVE TO GUARD THAT WEAPON, AND PREVENT THE HEROES FROM TOUCHING IT, BEFORE THE TIME RUNS OUT! BUT! IF THE HEROES TOUCH THE WEAPON, THEN IT'S GAME OVER FOR THE VILLAINS!" Explained All Might, with the permanent, shining smile on his face.

Mira's costume consisted of a simply black tank-top and shorts. She needed her costume to expose her spikes and have them available however she had not designed such a costume yet. "Talk about a first day." she muttered before sighing. But she was excited to watch Yana who scored really well in all her test, this would be a good way to know more about everyone.

Jame's grinned at the words of the next activity- he wasn't as awe-struck y all might as most of the other students.. He was more of a 'combative' type of guy, so it should be easy. He for one was excited. He now sported a black under suit with silver plated for armor and a pocket full of chunks of metal that would come in handy. He leaned against a pole to watch the next fight and prepare for his own match.

Maddox grinned at the score, he hadn't even taken interest in his opponent's quirks, they were in his words 'not worthy', but at the thought of such an activity as All-might had brought u he knew he should copy a few quirks. His purple gaze sparkled at the sight of the Pro-hero, not a spark of admiration but one of competition. That was is goal, to be better than All-might. "Save your energy-" he smirked referring to the teacher's excitement in announcing his classmate's teams, "These losers are nothing!" he grinned cockily before walking away.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno shrugged when Aizawa walked by. "Figures that they weren't supposed to do that. Why else would they be hiding?" he thought. He headed outside with a case and changed. He got a black bandana over his mouth and night vision goggles on his forehead. His suit was rather dull with some purplish parts but mostly black and grey. He had gloves and hooded black cloak over his suit and hands. When he went outside he was incredibly shocked. "WHAT?! ALL MIGHT IS HERE?!" he thought. Veno nearly fainted because of this. He heard the teams and grinned. "First up ey? Good, because I can't wait," he thought. He didn't remember Ron's quirk, but he remembered the incident with Ken. He started looking for his partner, Yana. "I wonder what's her quirk and what she does.Either way I need to find her to discuss strategies," he said.

Akize quickly returned the game controller back to Ron as Aizawa had busted them A comical sweat had dripped down the side of his face. He knew it. He had a feeling that the pro-hero/teacher would make a habit of popping up at random times at random places all school year.

"Sorry sir!" He called out, slightly bowing his head.

However, he was quickly distracted as Aizawa had announced that they were about to undergo yet another test - but this was more of an activity. He had never heard of the 'Hero vs Villain' simulator, so he was intrigued as to what it would be. he followed the others outside, and as he laid eyes upon All Might, he went pale, and his motions went still - not out of admiration, but out of fear.

That was the man, the "legend" as they called him - that killed his father. He didn't necessarily hate All Might for doing it - his father was a Villain after all. The muscle-bound shiny smiler was only doing his duty...but still, seeing him in the flesh, Akize had shivers. He tried not to dwell in the past, as he had to focus in these next moments.

He left to go change into his costume. He figured they would be needed for the first day, so he was thankful that he had packed it in his bag ahead of time.

Akize returned to the group wearing a sleeveless, skin-tight dark purple and black one piece spandex suit where the leg portion stopped just below his ankles, and he wore matching colored boots. The mobile suit as a whole was fit perfectly comfortable for limber and fast movement, something that was needed for Akize when he would have to fight, since he never knew which quirk he would be faced to copy, or if he would be forced to rely on his physical combat in case he couldn't even copy one at all. He wore finger-less gloves, with grippy rubber material on the knuckles. There was also a purple mask that would cover the eye area of his face, but there was no need for it currently so it was drooped around his neck. The letter "A" was seen tattooed on to his right shoulder in electric blue.

He stretched out as he watched the first four of his classmates prepare - whatever this was, it would be interesting.

Last edited: