• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation

Kaito focused mainly on the robots that were near him, he either used his tentacles to tear them apart, throw them into other robots or just on to the ground like ragdolls. As he looked around for his next target, he noticed another would be student get targeted by a mark three robot, out of pure instinct, Kaito leaped towards the student and used his tentacles to bind the robot, the student watched as the robot's limbs were caught in several jet black tentacles. "All yours, buddy!" Kaito shouted to the student who smiled and used their quirk to defeat the robot. "Thanks!" They said before they rushed off to find other targets, the blue skinned boy smiled before he noticed another mark three robot charge towards him and prepared for battle, aware that these robots were more challenging and that he had the element of surprise against the previous one.

The robot went to deliver a punch, but Kaito quickly dodged and pivoted around, his tentacles wrapped around the robot's arms mid-pivot and threw it against the wall, the robot only lost an arm and charged again to continue their assault, Kaito used two of his tentacles to try and grab his legs, but the robot jumped up to avoid them, Kaito smirked and used two more of his tentacles to bind it's legs, then it's remaining arm and finally it's head. Before Kaito dismantled the robot, he noticed a mark two robot head towards him, he took the head off the mark three robot and threw it at the mark two one, the impact caused both automatons to fall apart.

The exam had started and Zidane was raring to get some points, thankfully he didn't have to wait too long to get some points. A group of 1 pointers was wandering around before aiming at him, ready to make this his final exam. "Gas!"

"On it!"

A thick green fog swamped the area, with Zidane being the point of origin. Soon, the boy was hidden amongst the clouds and the robots were desperately trying to find their target again. Unbeknowest to them, Zidane was no longer in the gas cloud and instead managed to slip past them. "Tch, tough luck." Snapping his fingers, the left head made sparks fly with its teeth and ignited the highly volatile compound, causing it to explode and destroy the robots. As debris fell down all around, Zidane nodded to himself. "Not bad, huh?"

"I've had worse moments with you, yeah."

Having reached the closest thing to teamwork he could muster with himself, Zidane went in deeper, confident in himself and his quirk. Finally he would be more than an eyesore and a freak, he would be a hero!

Struggling against the greedy tug of gravity, Makoto extended his arms and shifted his legs in preparation to heave himself into a standing position. A violent wave of coughs racked his body, and his chest groaned in shock and a degree of pain. He was half-expecting the vicious 3-pointer to beat him back to the ground. But it didn't. A few seconds passed by, and still without the familiar impact of the cold, steel, 3-pointer fist. Makoto, now relatively sure that there was in fact no imminent assault, made the effort to move himself into a crouch. He beat his chest in an attempt to lessen the strain of the cough, but to little avail. Well this is going well isn't it? Is it gone — that robot? I was never ready for this... No! I've just got to be more careful. I'm lacking in technique, but I have the potential. I'm sure I do. Try harder. Push.

Takamoto stood. His first instinct was to turn towards where his attacker had been — a space that was now inhabited by a continuingly slower mass of thrashing metal and human-arachnid. A hand quickly felt for the welcome company of the helmet. "It's gone!" Takamoto winced, cursing his clumsiness with it's attachment. His mind raced back to his first (and worst) experience with losing his helmet: the terrible nausea had come quickly, followed by the burning fever — both of which lasted a good day or so as they slowly worsened — then came the seriously concerning stuff. He was young when it had first happened, and didn't remember much following the hospitalisation. This is bad. Visions of terrible incidents, shame and failure flashed through his head in overdramatised scenes. Takamoto bit his lip. Stop overreacting Makoto! It can't have gone that far...

And sure enough, only a few metres away, a helmet of silvery purple rolled nonchalantly in the wind. Takamoto imagined it laughing. Laughing at his failure and his clumsiness. Takamoto gritted his teeth, and then smiled at it. "Not this time!" he coughed defiantly. The helmet was unusually close considering the impact it had taken; it seemed the same person who was engaged in combat with the 3-pointer had also been considerate enough to send the helmet in his direction. He would make sure to thank them properly when he got the chance. Scampering towards the helmet, Makoto was forced to deal with some 1 and 2-pointers who were either actively trying to engage him, or fighting other attendees in an obstructing position. The coughing made it difficult to concentrate, however he was able to focus his attention enough to locate a few pieces of scattered metals — each of varying sizes, shapes and uses — and launched them in the direction of the automatons. A whistling of signposts, poles, lamps and other paraphernalia pierced the robot's metallic hide, pinned them to the ground and surrounding walls, or applied extraneous pressure to the weaker parts.

He yelled some form of thanks in the direction of his saviour, and attended to his waning cough whilst he made the last few steps between him and the helm. The sound of metal colliding against metal intermingled with other more human cries. With a final triumphant cry, Makoto seized his helmet and clipped it securely onto his back.

Shiruku was pre-occupied with taking down the three pointer. It's giant arms struggling to more or reach her as the spider-like girl continued to hang on. She went over to the neck and shoulder area and started to tear off the protective plating. The robot, unable to reach her with it's arms stuck, looking like it was freeze-framed mid flail grew more desperate. It started to shake squirm around, almost a-kin to those rodeo-bull attractions, but Shiruku held on. The droid did make it more difficult to reach the sensitive wiring, but the girl eventually managed to deactivate the enemy robot by ripping out the important wiring and left the robot lifeless. After finishing the job she hear some sort of a thank you being shouted in her direction. Looking over to the source of the sound after getting of the robot she only saw the brown haired boy she saved with his helmet running off.
Shiruku just thought to herself that hopefully this was worth the points and that she didn't waste her time. At least she got a three points more to her name, if nothing else.

Haigou was relived when someone came to his aid, or rather flung over. A boy with a rubber body, that seemed to stretch like gum managed to take down one of the two three pointers all by himself before getting a punch in his face, making his face have a dent like a bowl for a moment before inflating back to it's normal state. Haigou was astonished by the rubber boy's power and more than that he appreciated that he came to help him.

The remaining three poinetr managed to knock the elastic quirked boy back and he suggested if they should tag team.

"Sure," Haigou simply replied, "I'll try to grab it's attention again and at least make it vulnerable for you to hit,"

He then sprinted closer to the three pointer yelling, "Hey! over here you dumb piece of scrap," but the robot was thoroughly locked on to the rubbery boy. The robot started to move and with quick reaction Haigou put down viscous glops of soap a few feet in front of the robot, forming quite a large puddle. It still being locked on to Yu made it easy to fall into the apple-scented trap and the robot comically slipped on the soap, falling on it's back. Quickly thinking, Haigou came up with one more way to keep the robot's attention pre-occupied he ran over to it. He basically hovered his hand a bit over the droid's face and now from his hands came out foamy soap, obstructing the enemy droids vision. It managed to grab onto Haigou's arm though and dragged the boy down onto the ground with him now being mostly covered by his apple scented soap. "Well mom's not gonna be happy about this" he thought to himself while the robot still held a tight grip of his arm.

Yu stepped and nearly slipped. He freaked out for a moment, trying not to fall. He saw the soap on the ground. Yu grabbed two street lamps, and stretched back. He saw Haigou be grabbed by the robot. "Hold on!" Yu said. Yu stretched back a little further, and went *SWOOOSH* then hit the soapy floor and sliding. "Anti-robot Drop kick!" Yu yelled. hitting the robot hard enough to damage it on its shoulder so it would loosen its grip of Soapy lad. The robot's shoulder and neck were damaged, but the robot was still moving.

Haigou scrambled up the second the robot loosened it's grip. The robot's 'eyes' were still largely covered by the foamy soap so it didn't see much. The purple haired boy noticed the damaged plating's on the large droid and knew what to do next. He preyed the plates a bit more, with the robot trying to keep it's focus on keeping it's balance, because even half-laying down it was difficult for it not to slip again. It moved very slowly and carefully so Haigou had no problem getting to destroying the now exposed wiring. a layer of hick viscous soap conglomerated on his hand as he shoved it in the sensitive wiring and ripping them. The combination of liquid being exposed to the wiring and being ripped out the bot finally shut down. Haigou didn't escape harm though, as he got a bit electrocuted. Luckily it didn't harm him too much so he could continue without any major issues.

"We did it," He said and turned his head to see where Yu was with a surprised smile on his face. He had helped out others with taking 3 pointers down, but never dealt the final blow so he was unsure if he got any points from them. Now though he was sure he at least had three more points to his name.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Half of this is just Kori freaking out and failing at life, don’t mind him lol.)

With one last hug and ‘good luck’, the two friends parted ways. Handa always liked hugs so Kori learned to deal with them. He ended up liking them, too.

The area they were each lead to was huge! Like entire city or something.
Handa was a little startled by all the random robots but she thought they were cool. Kori really didn’t care. He was too busy giving himself an inspirational speech.
“Come on, you got this Kuroo. Breathe in, breathe out. It’s fine. Just…just…What would Deku do…? I don’t know! Ugh!”
Okay, it wasn’t going that great. What he needed to do was cry, punch something, and then he’d be good (maybe). But he wasn’t about to do that in front of…a hundred people? He didn’t care to count but it was a big group.
He took several deep breaths before a robot announced the start of the exam. Kori ran in with the rest of the participants, smiling. Running had distracted himself from his stress.
Handa was right. He does get easily distracted. ADD maybe? Oh, brother, I hope not.
Anyways…His plan. He figured, since Shinjurui had mentioned that he could throw invisible objects at people, he would wait for someone to break the ground or a building and then grab the rumble from that. He also had marital arts on his side…sort of. He doubted it would do anything big on the robots. But hey, at least it was something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Handa ran in with the others. She decided that as soon as she saw a robot, she’d throw a flora ball at it.
When she found a 1-pointer, she threw her first few balls like a baseball. Pitching it right at the legs, making it fall over after a few hits. She stomped on it as she ran after another one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first few robots Kori saw were already being taken down. There were some very interesting quirks out here.
Wait. He heard a loud voice. He quickly turned around to see a girl with long, crazy, yellow hair battling a 3-pointer. He blinked, kind of surprised. Relative of Present Mic maybe?
“Oh my gosh, Kuroo, get your head in the game!” He yelled at himself. He turned back around to see a 2-pointer right behind him. “Aaahh!” He quickly dodged it’s attack, nearly missing. He tried to kick it, but it didn’t affect it too much.
Soon he found a piece of the ground laying around. Perfect. He quickly took his gloves off, stuffing them in his pocket, grabbed the rock, making it invisible, and threw it at the head of the robot. Denting it slightly.
“Oh, come on!” He exclaimed aloud. Handa was a lot better of a thrower than he was. She could probably dent it more than that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Handa had defeated 5 1-pointers and 1 2-pointer. She was pretty proud of herself. She wondered how Kori was doing before she spotted a 3-pointer. She threw several flora balls at it. It made a few dents, but nothing to write home about. She decided to just stick to 2 and 1-pointers after a while.
She ran off to find another robot with less…endurance? Was that a word appropriate for what she was thinking? Yeah, let’s go with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, update, he’d taken down…Nothing. He was a total coward. Probably helping people get rescue points, though. Oh, he was so screwed! He was angry with himself.
Oh, wait! Use this, you idiot! Use it!
He put his gloves back on as he ran after a couple robots attacking a few people. Yelling and jumping on one of them. He got on top of a 2-pointer and started trying to rip off it’s head.
This how his mother use to fight. She’d get on her opponent’s back and headlock them, trying to make them black out by choking them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Handa was having the time of her life, destroying things. She laughed. She loved this. It made her feel alive!
12 bots in all at the moment, and a lot more to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah, yes, ripping off the heads did him well. And he said that strength training wasn’t gonna help him. He was glad he watched her mother’s old martial arts videos.
He currently had ripped off 3 1-pointers and 2 2-pointers. Brilliant, I tell you. Brilliant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon both Handa and Kori had their points in the 30s, at least.

(I’m not exactly the best at writing this stuff so I’mma just end it right here and be back once the 0-pointer appears. Peace out!~)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Ruriko stopped running, letting out a sigh. She needed time to prepare, to strategize. But she wasn’t getting it. Her height, for the first time, started to bother her; as even the weakest ‘bots were slightly taller than her.

She leaned against a building and took a deep breath, before peering around the corner of the building. Nothing there. She looked down the street, to her left. There, there was one of the one-pointers, dashing towards Ruriko.

Ruriko pushed herself of the wall, turning and dashing towards the bot. Before she could’ve been hit, Ruriko sidestepped past the bot, flinging her arm around its torso, holding it tightly to her chest. With a sigh, she tore off the bot’s shoulder, taking a quick glance at the crystal in her hand, before ramming it into the now-exposed wires.

Letting go of the bot, Ruriko wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. “Well, that wasn’t as hard as I thought it’d be. I can do this. I’m not... I’m not destined to give up yet!” she chuckled at herself, resuming humming a different song yet again.

Ruriko often helped out the other participants as she wandered around, though angry at herself for getting sidetracked so often. She did still, however, manage to take down seven of the one-pointers, however little that reassured her.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
After a significant amount of time had now passed

"Quite a promising young bunch aren't they?" Nezu asked the rest of the UA staff, as he turned around to face them all.

"Indeed. Silva's holobots have been giving them a good challenge too huh?"

"It's an interesting lot we've gathered this year, that's for sure at least." A few of them replied as the rest of them just just nodded their heads in agreement. Except for one certain shadowy fellow standing, rather menacingly, in the corner of the room.

"Some of them are showing early signs of promise, that is correct. But I myself am noticing some glaring issues here." He then moved towards the screens, with his aura of darkness following him over. "There are still those who are terrified out of their own mind."
He then pointed towards the zone 1 screen that was displaying Yu and Haigou. "I'm sure this young man could've been seriously injured, if not for the other kid rushing in to rescue him."
"And that brings me onto those who are just jumping into these situations haphazardly. Yes, they're taking out a lot of enemies and receiving many points. But rushing into fights without thinking first is foolish." After finishing his small rant, he then looked towards Principle Nezu, "I think it's time we move onto the true test."

"Ahhhh. You think so? Well I must say I'm excited to see how Mr. Sypher's new model works out." And with that, it had been released...

--------------------------------------------------

After a while Yusuke had really began to rack up alot of points, and upon on a recent takedown he had reached a total of 67 points. "Phew...I think I'm doing pretty well for myself here." Yusuke was thinking, just as he noticed a small spec in the sky; a small spec that was seeming to get alot bigger and clearer to see. And then out of nowhere...

*CRASH*

The huge impact made the ground shake in both arenas. With clouds of dust then beginning to the whole area, perfectly obscuring the 0 pointer from everyone's sight. "Woooooah...woah!" Yusuke exclaimed with surprise, as he was knocked to the ground by the tremor, and then promptly blinded by the dust.

Once all that dust had settled, people saw the absolute behemoth of robot ahead of them, and there was just a huge collective gulp. Yusuke was just frozen, "I-It's huge..." He was just completely stunned, being up close to that giant was just daunting to him. Eventually the 0 pointer arose from it's landing position, it's eyes beginning to glow as it was now on the move. Upon seeing that most of the examinees went from scared stiff, to frantic running and screaming.

"Are you kidding me?! Screw this! I'm not risking my life for zero points!" One kid screamed as he dashed off.

Yusuke was obviously scared like the others, but he knew that running away wouldn't look good on him. He decided instead of just running to the other side of the city he would just find a place to hide, unsure on his next move.

Last edited:
~Yu Wu...~

"Cool beans!" Yu said cheerfully looking at Haigou. "I'm gonna goooo thaaat way!" Yu said stretching and stretching before launching forward, bounding off the road, and down the street. He kept going. He ran around corners and even ran part of the distance. He continued moving through town when

*CRASH*

This large robot appeared. "Woah, woah!" Yu said nearly falling down. He looked at Yusuke, then at the robot, then at Yusuke, then at the robot, "Watchooout!" Yu said avoiding the charging robot. Yu stretched his legs, and jumped. He grabbed the balcony of a building second floor. He turned and climbed up the wall, then spring shotted himself at the robot, but was swatted away. He bounced off the wall. and the robot in the arm. The robot grabbed Yu and threw him against the ground, Yu bounced off the ground and landed on the sidewalk. "Oh dear... This is gonna be tough..." Yu said.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Kenji was off saving people from different robots via using the powerful psychics of his Grey mask. However, Kenji's attention was stolen by the behemoth that was the zero pointer rising and getting ready to attack. Kenji thought swiftly, then swapped out of his Grey mask and into his Werewolf Mask. Kenji just let the instincts of the werewolf aid him as it forced his mind into releasing a bone-chilling howl, shortly before snarling in rage and going on all fours to run over to the behemoth. Kenji was still mostly in control, but this time, he could let more of the werewolf instincts show and allow them a true, tough fight. Then, with a quick crouch, Kenji leapt up toward the behemoth, ready to give it his all.

Meanwhile, in Zone 1...
A lot of participants were confused when robots around them were blown to bits out of nowhere, or were whittled away through glowing bullet-esque projectiles. However, their confusing was cleared when they looked to the sound of jet engines and whistling air as a squad of miniature fighter jets had spread out over the skies of the entire zone, leaving behind small trails in the sky and causing organized carnage to the robots below. All of these miniature jets were all part of Senshi Kūkikaze, one particular participant who's quirk allowed him to morph his limbs into functional, miniature fighter jets, all resembling the Mitsubishi F-2 Jet. These jets all re-gathered as Senshi saw with all six of them the giant zero pointer start up in the distance. Thinking up a strategy that involved mainly evasive maneuvers and precise rocket drops, the squad of fighter jets blasted off toward the behemoth, with Senshi planning to split the squad apart as soon as it tried to attack him and fly in random paths around the giant robot like flies and dropping rockets down below onto the zero pointer.

Crash
Shiruku started to climb up from her little hiding place where she'd been racking up points. In the alleyway close by was a pile of broken bot's. The spider girl hadn't bothered to keep a count, but she was pretty sure she had racked up enough points to be somewhere in the forties. Hopefully the rescue points she got from helping out the boy with the weird helmet got her decent points.

Shiruku shook her head. She was focusing too much on how many points she had while she should put her efforts into getting them. Climbing up the small apartment complex to get a better view point she heard as big thuds of mechanical foot steps made their way around the city-scape. Finally getting up to the roof she saw the giant droid a few blocks away. She hatched a plan a while ago, pretty much a bit after the zero-pointer was presented at the make-shift auditorium. She just had to get a few of the other teens to work with her, which shouldn't hopefully be too difficult seeing that they now had a common enemy. She made her way down, now to the other side where there were more teens fighting about, some stopping to look around for the source of the thuds and the giant crash.

"Alright. I have a plan to, on the very end, make taking out the zero-pointer marginally easier. Maybe even outright stop it," Shiruku started, speaking quite loudly so that the other teens could hear it over the ruckus happening all around them, "I need to have most of you to keep the zero-pointer preoccupied, while I make a trap. It's going to take a while so I might need one or two of you to keep watch for any robots that could disrupt me,"

Some of them looked unsure about the plan, some neutral while a few seemed to be on board, "Does anyone have a better idea?" the spider-like girl added and it none of the other teens said while some still looked unsure.

Meanwhile in zone 1
Haigou watched as the rubber boy bounced off and he gave a quick wave before he then went his way. He continued to try and help out others until the giant crash happened. He looked up and around him and saw a giant mech, which he recognized as the wretched zero pointer. He was unsure if he should involve himself with it. After all you don't get any points from it, but on the other hand he remembered all the death laser talk that Present mic said. He came to the conclusion that he should at least go and check it out and try to help in anyway he could, since if they didn't do anything about it the zero-pointer could be serious trouble.

Alongside some other teens he eventually made it to the immediate scene where some were already fighting and he recognized the living strawberry gum that was there, bouncing off the gargantuan bot.

As Kaito dismantled one last robot... and managed to lose count on how many points he had, he looked around to see if there were any other robots to take down only to feel the ground shake with a deafening thud in the distance. The blue skinned boy used four of his tentacles to walk over to where the sound came from only to look up and see the titanic 0 pointer robot, he knew that this was one robot he couldn't take on alone unless he had lady luck on his side, before his mind could try and concoct a plan, he turned his head to a strange spider woman who seemed to call out for other nearby students and say how she had a plan. Kaito pondered and nodded as she heard what she had to say before he decided to walk up to her with a little wave.

"I dunno about the others, but I know that if we are to take this down, we can't do it alone, I'll take part in distracting it, hopefully a few others will do the same." He said as he looked around for any other students who were willing to take part while his tentacles idly slithered almost like they were a group of snakes.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Kiba straightened up from where she’d crouched atop a building to shield herself from a two-pointer’s explosion. She wiped her thumb across the side of her mouth, heedless of the smudges of blood she had collected on her face and arms throughout the exam. She was echolocating to pinpoint her next target when suddenly, a screeching noise of metal twisting and buildings crashing down not far away just about killed her eardrums. The girl winced and folded her wings over her head, as if that would do anything. The harsh sound waves bounced off each other and solid objects, painting a chaotic sketch of the scene…

…and of the massive robot that dwarfed Kiba by eight measures of her own height. She was sure her jaw was hanging slack, but it took a moment for her to regain her composure. When she had, she took a deep breath, reminding herself to blink, and tried to think logically. There must be some people closer to the zero-pointer than she, which meant some people must have been injured. She could help with that, even if her quirk wasn’t suited to fighting an opponent of that size.

The bat girl spread her wings once more, flapping thrice before rising into the air and aiming herself towards the largest source of sound in her area. Kiba dodged several falling chunks of cement as she continued her flight speed of about forty miles per hour; not quite her highest, but fairly fast all the same. She swerved around a building, two, three, then she was shooting between the zero-pointer’s legs, aiming for a person who seemed to be unconscious. The girl slowed just long enough to pick the boy up before climbing back upwards and setting him down several buildings away. Kiba propped him up against the wall and touched a finger to an abrasion on his forehead, hardening the blood by speeding up the scabbing process. She nodded to herself, satisfied, before turning and heading back into the fray for another victim.

Jayblade

Yusuke, still hiding behind a building wall, noticed that a few others were executing their own attacks on the 0 pointer. One being this pink, almost bubblegum-like, boy. Who was promptly smacked by the robot, and then thrown to the ground shortly after. Although surprisingly it didn't seem to cause much harm, as he just bounced back up and landed all fine.

Upon seeing these people rush in to attack the 0 pointer, it made him wanna go and jump in too, but he still wasn't one hundred percent sure on what to do...
"Seriously. what I am gonna do here?" He began to mutter to himself, "Some of these guys seem to have quirks perfect for taking this thing on. And what can I do? Attack with more fire? Yeah great idea Yusuke." He ended off his brief chat with himself sarcastically, as he took another peak around the corner, still wanting to join the fight but simultaneously hesitating.

However, after barely even thinking about it he decided it was then or never and just ran around the corner. Flames engulfing his right arm once again, now singeing his sleeve right off now, and just slightly burning his skin. With that, a huge blast of fire was sent towards the 0 pointer, with it hitting and just barely leaving a burn mark on the giant and only just catching it's attention. Averting it's attention towards Yusuke, the 0 pointer just looked down on him and proceeded to lift it's foot up ready to stomp on him. "Oh shi-" The foot of the robot then came crashing down, which Yusuke was able to narrowly dodge, although still feeling the repercussions of it as the ground around him began to shake and he was knocked to the ground. While there on the ground he decided to send another attack it's way, this time in order to try and at least impair it's vision for a short while so he could get out of harms way. So he sent another barrage of flames, aiming for the 0 pointers head this time. It somewhat worked in distracting it, and Yusuke was just able to retreat back to where he could attack from a safe distance, as he was no longer the robot's main focus and could now ready himself for what his next move would be.

"Oh man...what have I gotten myself into here."

Last edited:
Zone 2 // Makoto Takamoto

"Gosh." Makoto Takamoto sighed to himself, grimacing. Clouds of dust swirled amongst the dotted trainees who were either actively or unwillingly engaging in combat with robots of the three types: 1-pointers, 2-pointers and 3-pointers. Observing this movie-like scene from his resting position, a thought came into Makoto's head. What about that other one? The... 0-pointer was it? He wondered if it had already come (and gone), perhaps defeated by some powerful attendee, but quickly dismissed the thought. Distracting myself. Again. That's what I'm doing!

Following the moment in which he had been bludgeoned by a robotic fist and had lost his helm for a short period of time, Makoto Takamoto's cough had persisted in its assault on his breathing. Although its severity was gradually waning, its effect on the rate at which he could fight robots was greatly hindering. Coughs had come and gone throughout Makoto's lifetime, but they had never been this bad; the combination of the usage of his quirk, the blow from the 3-pointer and the loss of his helmet had given the cough a strange and uncomfortable potency. As he pushed himself up from his seated position, a set of twin coughs scraped at his throat like the claws of a beast — a cruel and greedy predator that seemed to warn him that it had no intent of leaving. Makoto shuddered.

Lifting his arms as if to grab something, Makoto paused. He had been halted to a stand-still by the tremendous crash and following cacophony of people yelling and objects flying. Oh- so it chooses to come now?! He thought to himself. Makoto wasn't tremendously close to the impact site, but he could already see projectiles and other random objects flying around or ricocheting of the 0-pointer's artificial hide. Instinctively, Makoto moved as if to exit the vicinity. But something inside him hesitated, and he stopped to think over the best course of action. "There's little chance of me helping out here or racking up any more points considering my physical condition and the overall lack of robots," he muttered, "so perhaps there's at least something I can do in stopping the 0-pointer or getting people out of harm's way. Plus maybe there'll be people there to help me..."

Makoto was starting to doubt his decision as he passed several fleeing teens. Clenching his fists, he continued to jog towards the towering behemoth. Another tremendous crash and a guttural noise almost sent him on his heels, but then he heard the voice of a spider-like girl. She seemed to have rallied a small crowd who were looking intently at her, curious as to what she had to say. Makoto breathed a sigh of relief, seeing that there was at least some congregation of students in which he could settle himself. After she had briefly explained her plan, a blue-skinner tentacle-covered boy approached her and offered his assistance. This was the opportunity Makoto had been looking for — a way to work with others to help the situation without risking another incident. He followed suit and walked up to the spider girl, stepping carefully over pieces of scattered robot. "I'm up for help-" he said before a slight cough interrupted, "-ping. Is there anything specifically I could do, or should I just go cause a general distraction?" He turned towards the robot, had nearly finished picking off or scattering the unfortunate few that had been close to it. "Seems like we'll be needing one pretty soon. And a good one at that."

------
Zone 1 // Masanori Ueda

Emerging from the recreation of a small retail shop, Masanori Ueda thrusted the corpse of another hapless 2-pointer onto the ground. It had stumbled predictably into his trap — following his alluring signal, but unable to pinpoint his location. Masanori had been systematically detecting, summoning and eliminating individual robots by trapping them or attacking the weak locations he had previously identified through observation and scanning. In this specific situation, Masanori had determined that for the highest rate of success he would have to focus his efforts on avoiding confrontational attacks, picking of robots by exploiting their weaknesses, and by locating those in need of help and remotely assisting them. By following this scheme he would theoretically be able to maximise efficiency for villain and rescue points in a ration of 1/3.

The lack mass on his back was a signifier that his drone — Daedalus — was separated and active elsewhere. It soared at a low altitude above the battlefield, gaining imagery and occasionally swooping down to intercept the advancing robot, falling rubble, or save a helpless person. Before entering the arena, Masanori Ueda had already managed to pre-emptively perform a scan of the dimensions and shape as well as the rough location of robots and location-based details. All this data was compiled to form a mental image in his head, which had displayed itself idly upon his face before being stored. This allowed Masanori to gain a quick advantage in locating and disrupting opponents, and assisting those in need. Continual scans throughout the course of the trial resulted in a greater complexity and awareness of the surroundings as well as continual updates on the location of allies and enemies. Masanori had needed to learn to become adept in the use of his antennas to be able to see his surroundings — until, of course, he learnt to use the eye of Daedalus which acted as another more colour perceptive and manoeuvrable method of perspective.

Masanori knew of the arrival of the 0-pointer before his inferior audio receptors were able to pick up the resulting crash. He had anticipated its arrival throughout the match, curious as to when the conductors of the robotic orchestra would implement the final note; his clairvoyant capabilities made him similarly spectator-like in his awareness of the action. As Daedalus swerved around to face the enormous automaton and Masanori's antenna started to generate a cleared picture of the shape, Masanori began examining the information available to him from both the 0-pointer and the battlefield. He noted the skill in the design of the 0-pointer — it was perfectly suited to its purpose and the designer must have put a lot of attention into the level of difficulty that it presented. He presumed whoever the designer was could have made a much more lethal and dangerous creation if he so desired. This robot's communication systems were even more advanced than its inferior companions, making disrupting or forging fake signals a much harder thing to achieve than it was for the 1s, 2s, and 3s. Hopefully he would get an opportunity to meet this clearly skilled technological architect.

Interestingly, many of the 1s, 2s, and 3s had begun to act differently — their movements were more coordinated and they seemed to be heading in the direction of the 0-pointer. Masanori quickly assumed that the 0-pointer had some form of influence over the other robots, and was rallying them to its position. The most logical conclusion to his next actions, Masanori found, would be to avoid aiding directly in combat against the 0-pointer (as his attacks would have little effect), but instead to continue monitoring and disrupting the movements of the advancing 1, 2 and 3-pointers. If anyone was in dire need of assistance, or if he found it prudent, then he would either personally or through Daedalus aid them. Masanori concluded his planning, and started moving towards the nearest group of robots.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Netsu stood panting slightly as the ground around him sizzled and bubbled from the different spots of lava that were left over from his last attacks on some two pointers. A loud noise happened and Netsu looked around and saw the zero pointer "what's that thing?" he muttered to himself having completely forgotten what the zero pointer was he shrugged and turned in the direction of some roaming three pointers and rushed after them "come here bad guys, it's time to get melted" he cried out as his hands became coated in thick magma as he smashed a fist down onto the head of one and punched his fist through the abdomen of another "woo this is fun" he said excitedly as he continued on his way.

~Yu Wu...~

Yu began watching the other students fight the robot. This was going to be a difficult fight. Yu made sure to keep an eye on whoever came to fight the robot. Yu wouldn't be able to do too much damage against the robot, but maybe he could catch or help any student that needed help. For now the best thing Yu could do was keep moving and try distract the robot.

~Area 1 Zero Pointer...~

Little did Yu know, the robot was very intelligent and wouldn't be able to be fooled for long. The robot made a low pitch rumble noise. As Yu leaped from one building he saw several other boots that would come to assist the zero pointer. Most of these bots would act as meat shields if anyone tried to attack the zero pointer directly.

~Zasha Yamada...~

Meanwhile Zasha snuck past the area 2 zero pointer and ran in an alley way, and saw an old man. He was old and really tired. Zasha offered to carry him on her back to which he graciously accepted her offer. They both looked in the alley way and say the zero pointer, and hid back in the corner. The zero pointer didn't spot them, and Zasha planned on keeping it that way. Zasha would wait there a few moments before deciding to run into the next alley way and away from the zero pointer.

Zidane was amidst scrap of robots when something big was stomping around. Raising both heads to look around, he saw the 0 pointer a couple blocks down and took a step back. "What the fuck is that?!"

"Issa big robot, what else do you think it is? The tooth fairy?"

Both heads almost started to bicker again when Shiruku's voice made them stop and consider the plan of attack. Looking at each other, the heads grinned. "Whaddaya say, garlic breath? Think you can blow off a leg or two?"

The other head clacked his tongue, as if disappointed by the question. "What do you take me for, an amateur?"

Zidane ran towards the 0 pointer, trying to avoid as much danger as possible. His score would be pretty low, but he could not spare the time for the robots. After arriving at the 0 pointer, one of Zidane's head took a deep breath and exhaled gas along the leg part that he could reach. This process repeated three times before the head coughed violently and sounded incredibly hoarse. "I'm all out!" He said, sounding like an old man who screamed his lungs out.

Nodding at the head, the ignition head yelled out a warning. "GET TO COVER! THIS THING WILL GO BOOM!" Right after yelling the warning, he ignited the gas that had risen up to the leg joint of the robot. A violent explosion went off as Zidane managed to get himself to safety. "Did it work?"

DevVoid

Kenji couldn't quite decide where to hit - the zero pointer was just that big (and his werewolf instincts too dumb) to decide where would be the best place to strike. Lost in thought, Kenji failed to notice a leg coming his way and was punted through the air, crashing into the side of a building, taking down quite a bit of the concrete wall down with him. Injury wasn't that bad because his werewolf form could endure quite a bit, it still was painful regardless. Kenji had to dig himself out of a pile of rubble before taking off his mask, having heard some girl shout about a plan. Just something about keeping it distracted while the girl did her thing? Seemed easy enough.

Switching over to his grey mask, Kenji levitated himself and moved a bit closer to the zero pointer again before lowering himself to the ground. Then, with both hands held out and telekinetic energy covering them, Kenji grabbed surrounding robot parts, rubble and other things, clumping them together into multiple large, round clumps. Then, Kenji threw the giant clumps at the zero-pointer, making sure to loosen them so they'd break apart while flying at the giant robot as a scattershot of fast-moving debris. He'd figure he could help out a bit, since he didn't have much of a plan right now other than just directly attacking it.

Meanwhile, in Zone 1...
Senshi was flying around the air, controlling all jets at the same time, careful not to get hit by anything flying through the air, regardless if it came from one of the robots or the students. As he was flying overhead through the skies however, he had a bit of an idea. Senshi flew his jets upward, past the clouds, hiding above them to re-group out of sight. Then, with a straight dive, Senshi flew his planes in a V-Formation, spinning and taking a sharp turn to fly straight ahead toward the Zero-Pointer's head. Senshi slowed down a bit and winded up the barrels on his jets, firing out a hail of energy bullets at the Zero Pointer's eyes, hoping to damage them enough to disable them. Senshi had a backup plan if it retaliated - he'd disperse his Jets, only to gather up again on the same flight path, but instead of firing bullets, he'd attempt to drop all six rockets toward the giant robot's eyes at the same time before dispersing again.

Zone 2
Shiruku looked at the teens that had approached her and suggested their roles in terms of her plan.

"You may do whatever you think suits you the best, but seeing that most of everyone here either goes after the zero-pointer or searches for safety. It would be appreciated if one or two of you could and come with me incase any robots come, since it would take more time on my end if I'd need to handle any robots on top while I make the trap," the spider-like girl explained "I'd suggest we get to it quickly so we don't drag this on anymore than we need to,"

Letting the teens ponder a bit, they made a choice and it seemed like most in the group were up for distracting the zero pointer.

"Alright I'll be a few blocks away. Keep the zero-pointer at bay until I give a signal and then you may lead it to the trap," Shiruku said and ran off to find an appropriate spot to enact her plan. Going a few blocks away from where she had her speech, the spider-like girl then stopped by a wider road with two, rather tall buildings and started the process of making the web trap.

Over at Zone 1
Haigou was truly clueless on what he should do. He watched the other teens that had conglomerated at the zero pointer to take it down. There was someone who was flinging flames it's way, then also someone who was flying with mini fighter planes among others. Haigou did spot the rubber boy that had saved him earlier, but he looked more like he was looking out for anyone in trouble.
The apple scented boy wanted to try and help, but was unsure how or what he should do. At most he could only serve as a temporary distraction. He couldn't stand still for too long as one, two and even some three pointers were headed over. He then got an idea to stop the group of robots from approaching any further, or at least slow them down.

Haigou ran a bit closer so his viscous soap would be in range to land a bit in front of the bots and threw down glops of soap from his palms, covering the cross section of the road. Hopefully it'll at least slow the bots down from helping their gigantic friend.

Jayblade

Yusuke, now being at a safe enough distance, began to think about what he could do. "Last time it seemed like my blast was only enough to leave a slight mark. So if I did that again, I doubt I'd be accomplishing much..."

While he was still stuck in thought, Yusuke noticed bullets began raining down on the zero pointer from above, with the source being what looked like a squad of miniature fighter jets. Along with the quirk itself catching Yusuke's intrigue, it also gave him somewhat of an idea. He let out a small grin as his arm lit up once again, "If instead of singular blasts I send a constant and concentrated stream this thing's way, in conjunction with all the other attacks, it just might be enough to deal some serious damage."

And with that Yusuke fired off his attack, choosing to focus around the robots middle torso. His plan seemed to be working out alright, it wasn't yet causing any serious damage, but Yusuke was holding out hope that he would be able to do something of at least some significance rather than watching everyone else do their work from the sidelines.

Meanwhile in the control room...

The same shadowy staff member, who previously suggested the zero pointer be released, was now watching the screens intensively. Seeing that there were a bunch of the kids who didn't just run for the hills at the sight of the zero pointer was a genuine shock to him. "I- even I avoided the zero pointer during my exam...to see this many deciding to staying around to help in some way- they must be insane..." After seeing all of this, a smile began to crack, actually breaking through his serious and stoic exterior for a moment.

DevVoid

Eight years. Eight years had it been now since he was taken in by Deku and the rest of the staff at U.A. High. Of course, he couldn't know it at first - he was knocked into a short coma from being severely malnourished, dehydrated, sick and completely exhausted. Well, the Staff did manage to patch him up well enough, and upon discovering that there was no home - or parents - to return the boy to, had promptly taken him in, as well. And Yagi had been very much appreciative of it all.

With concern, Yagi stood in the same room as the other school staff, watching the screens that displayed the progress of those partaking in the entrance exam. It wasn't a feeling that could trigger his quirk however - it was more of a feeling of being concerned for the well-being of those behind the screens. In Yagi's eyes, he didn't know just how prestiged U.A. was, so seeing so many students try their best to take down a robot several times their own collective size... Yagi had just hoped they'll all be okay at the end, and secretly, internally rooted for them. All of them.

Jayblade

A few moments after the 0 pointer had been defeated

As the 0 pointer, which seemed almost undefeatable not too long ago had just been brought down, an exhausted and tuckered out Yusuke stood there in awe. That look of awe, eventually turning into a huge grin. And with all of that done and over with, an alarm sounded, with Principal Nezu beginning to speak once again...

"With the exam now coming to a close, all participants must exit the battle facilities. We're going to have to do a lot of cleaning after the huge mess all of you have made! Nonetheless, I thank you all for choosing to participate, and am hoping to see some familiar faces in the coming month!"

Once that was said, Yusuke began to make his way out of the battle zone, wiping sweat from his brow as he did so. "Phew- I gotta admit...that robot was a real challenge. I thought that none of us would've been able to handle it for a good while there." Yusuke then looked back for a moment, "But that fighter jet dude, and that guy...what was his name...Netsu? They were crazy. In combination, their quirks were powerful enough to take that thing down without that much struggle..."
"But I'm gonna bet they couldn't have done it without my help."
Despite being impressed by the skill of the other two, he still couldn't help but let his ego slip through just a little.

-----------------

"Hmph- You were right Nezu. This batch was certainly interesting..." Everyone nodded, agreeing with what was said. Except for this one guy...who was just sitting in the corner; chuckling, with even his laugh sounding condescending.

"Taken a liking already have we Tokoyami? Haha, well let me just tell you a little something 'oh-so dark and powerful one', don't get too attached. Those kids are definite class 1-B material, not a single doubt about it." As soon as the guy opened his mouth, the atmosphere of the room along with everyone's expressions just dropped. It was like he gave off an aura of smarminess and self importance wherever he went. It was safe to say...nobody liked him.

"And just who invited Monoma." Tokoyami thought to himself as he sighed, and then promptly gained his composure again. "Does everything have to be a competition to you? I find it rather irritating." He remarked, in an attempt to put Monoma in his place. "Quite frankly, I couldn't really care less who ends up in my class and who doesn't. But I must say...I feel sorry for any poor souls who end up stuck with you for 3 years."

"Tch- Well whatever you say...bird brain. Just wanna let you know though, those kids in the 2nd battle zone; the ones who pulled off that vanishing spider web trick? That was a really smart move, so I just wanna make sure you know that they're gonna be off the table. They're mine."

Tokoyami, still looking rather bothered by Monoma, gritted his teeth and then sighed. "Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see..."

------------------

Upon returning home, Yusuke was met with the same smug, sea tipping face that was there when he left.

"Wowwwww...congrats on making it back in one piece Yusuke." Daisuke uttered as he slowly clapped, being both sarcastic and genuinely happy for his brother at the same time. "Well...let's just say in one piece until Mom sees what a state you've come home in."

Surely enough, as soon as Daisuke said that, their Mom came barging into the room. Instantly noticing the mess her son had returned home as.

"Yu-Yusuke!!!!!!"

Going from feeling excited to enraged in an instant, she started furiously charging towards her son; ended it off with her knuckles meeting with his skull.

"What was that for?! That hurts y'know!" Yusuke retorted, his hands now being on his head.

"That outfit cost me good money! And here you come barging back in and it's all torn and ripped! And not to mention how filthy you are!" She exclaimed, as she began to brush him off a little bit.

"Yeah...yeah. Whatever, I'll just take a wash." Yusuke replied as he made his way out of the room. "So I've been fighting killer robots all day, and she expects me to come back all fresh and completely unscathed? What planet is she on?"

A couple of weeks later...

It was around 8 o'clock in the morning, and up to that point it was seeming like a pretty standard day for Yusuke. He'd just gotten up not too long before that, and had just finished fixing up some breakfast for himself; toast, as per usual. Well for the most part it was seeming pretty normal, until Yusuke took a seat at the table. Just before he began eating, Daisuke dumped a bunch of stuff right in front of him. "Uhhhhh-yeahhhh...mind telling me what this is?"

Daisuke shrugged, "I don't really know what it is. But it's addressed to you." He explained as he pointed to the envelope.

Yusuke then picked the envelope up out of intrigue. Though as he turned it over, he noticed a rather peculiar seal on the other side. "No...way..." With the envelope in hand, he picked the package that came along with, and started rushing upstairs. Once he was up their, he then ran into his room and sat down at his desk right away, excitedly waiting to open up the envelope. And after taking a deep breath, he did so. To his surprise though, not only was there a letter encased in the envelope, but there was also this little machine, gadget...thingy. He really wasn't sure what it was. But after a bit of screwing around with it, he sure found out...

"D-Deku?!" Upon seeing the number 1 hero, Yusuke became instantly excited.

"Greetings Ta-Ta...Tanaka! Yusuke Tanaka! Did I get that one right?"

Yusuke's excitement to see him was slightly squandered however, as he began to realise that Deku's social skills weren't exactly his strong point.

"Well Yusuke, 'I am here!' to let you know that you...you passed the exam! Which means you've been accepted into UA high, congrats! I, and all the other teachers, will be excited to see you. So bye for now! See you there!"

Yusuke excitement then went through the roof upon hearing the news that he was accepted. "I...did...it..." Yusuke uttered as he stared blankly, due to being kinda shocked. "I did it!!!!" Though it didn't take long for him to get back to his usual self as he ran to tell everyone in the house that he made it in, if they somehow didn't hear his shouting.

And so the first day begins...

The day that he'd start school had finally rolled around, and Yusuke was up and out of bed as early as he could be; he was just racing with excitement. After getting all of the morning necessities out of the way he went straight back to his room and unpacked his uniform, as he'd left it in it's packaging the whole time so it wouldn't end up getting messed up. Once he had his uniform on, he was all ready to leave. So he rushed downstairs, ready to go through the front door, before he sensed something. He gulped as he slowly turned around to see his Mother yet again.

"Yusuke...were you really going to leave without saying goodbye?" She asked, as she sent a literal death glare his way. "Because if you were..." She then started cracking her knuckles, as Daisuke stood behind her, looking almost equally as worried as Yusuke.

"Pffft, noooooo...of course...I wasn't..." Yusuke replied, his eyes darting away as he said it. Regardless, he went up and hugged his Mom, as she preformed her usual ridiculous amount of kisses. "Alright byyyyye! Remember I'll be visiting on sundays!"

----------------------

As Yusuke finally arrived at the school gates, he gave himself a moment to take it all in, before entering the grounds. "Man, it feels so cool to be here as an actual student." He thought to himself as he saw many others arriving at the same time as him, along with ones that were already present. "Right sooooooo...class 1-A right? Shouldn't be too hard to find." He mumbled to himself as he continued walking towards the building's entrance.

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Hiwehgfhwjfg HE NOTICED KUROO AND SHIRUKU HA. I know I said I hate this man, but DUDE!)

Kori Kuroo, Zone 2
Kori could hardly believe that worked. He could hardly believe he had that much energy left. That was awesome!! He thought. He was dead exhausted and sore, though. He was just happy the 0-pointer went down.

Kori Kuroo and Handa Himawari, Outside
Kori and Handa were extremely excited as they saw one another outside the building and ran up to each other.

“You won’t believe what happened!!” Kori exclaimed. Handa was surprised at how excited he was. “I helped take down the 0-pointer!”

“WHAT?! AWESOME!!!” The purple haired girl squealed, hugging the taller boy. “Pluuuuss Ultraaaa!!” She was now on Kori’s back. He laughed. It was all too unbelievable.
He explained the rest of the story on their way back home.

The two returned to their separate homes, welcomed by their family and a few friends in Handa’s case. Their parents were so proud of them. Neither Kori nor Handa could believe they had actually participated in the entrance exam.

Handa Himawari, The Handa Household
Handa went out to get the mail like usual. As she flipped through the bills, junk mail, and magazines, she stumbled upon an actual letter. “Huh.” She said, placing it on top of the pile of mail as she walked back to the house. “HUH?! YEEEEE!!” Handa ran into the house as fast as she could when she realized it was from UA.
She tossed the rest of the mail onto the table, making go all over the place, and ran into her room. Her parents were very confused by this.
She quickly opened the envelope to find a letter and…a device thingy. “What the?…” The small girl was befuddled as her parents entered. But, not noticing her parents, she started fiddling with it. Kuroo would be so much better at this. She thought. But right as the thought ended, the video started.
Handa gasped loudly. “IT’S DEKUUU!!” She started jumping up and down as she watched the video play on her desk.

Greetings, Handa Hima…Himawari! ‘I am here!’ to let you know that you passed the…the exam!” Deku said as Handa squealed. “Which means you’ve been accepted into UA High, congrats! I, and all the, uh, other teachers, will be excited to see you. So bye for now! See you there!

“I…got…accepted!! I got accepted!!” She exclaimed, doing a dance. Her parents cheered, being extremely proud of their daughter. “Where’s my phone?!” She asked, quickly searching for it. She absolutely had to tell Kori that she had been accepted.

Kori Kuroo, The Kori Household
The video ended. Kori was dumbstruck…he had been accepted. He had been accepted. He had been accepted!—Suddenly he got a call from Handa. He quickly picked up his phone and answered. “Hello?—“

“I GOT ACCEPTED!!!” She screamed through the phone. He could hear her squealing and giggling like a little kid.

“Seriously?! Me too!” Kori told her.

“YAY!!”
The two talked until noon about how excited they were, wondering what it’d be like, wondering if the people they had met a couple weeks prier got accepted as well.

Kori Kuroo, UA High School
Kori decided to get there early and find Class 1-A. He was extremely nervous, not knowing why he hadn’t asked Handa to come with him. He, with a shaking hand, opened the entrance to the school and walked down the hall, searching for 1-A.

Handa Himawari, UA High School
Handa arrived 10 minutes after Kori did and entered the school excitedly. She couldn’t believe she was actually accepted. She hummed to herself as she skipped along the hall.

=Nightshade=

Kiba finally took a deep breath, filling her lungs to their full capacity for almost the first time since the exam started. It was over. Blood oozed sluggishly from her palms, her sudden deep breath left her coughing, and she felt drenched, likely with sweat—but otherwise she was relieved, and kind of excited to find out the results. As soon as she’d caught her breath, the winged girl launched into the air, flying towards a place she could catch some shut-eye before her internal clock told her it was wakey time at around eleven PM.

In the Vicinity of the Shinjurui Territory
Several Days Later

As the sun was just peeking over the horizon, Kiba awoke in a tangle of arms and wings. She had been curled up awkwardly with wings hunched over her as she waited anxiously for her letter of either acceptance or… nothing. Rejection wasn’t exactly an option, though Kiba did feel like she did enough to pass. Her attempts to change her sleeping habits to diurnal ones were almost working, judging by the fact that she managed to get in at least six power naps during the night when she’d ordinarily be wide-awake.

On the outskirts of the Shinjurui clan’s government-approved territory was an average-sized cabin. It had been constructed to serve as a placeholder whenever a delivery was required to the clan, and its address was the address every clan member put down on official papers. It was just about always empty unless someone was inside waiting for a delivery… which Kiba was, with growing anticipation.

A muffled curse broke through Kiba’s thoughts, followed by thumping on the door, before someone yanked on the rope to ring a bell just outside. Kiba untangled herself from her wings, folded them neatly, then went to get the door. On the other side she could very clearly make out several words I shouldn’t repeat as well as phrases including but not limited to “a godforsaken place like this,” “who the hell in their right mind,” “five in the [redacted] morning,” and “quitting my job if I have to deliver here again.” Kiba gave a short laugh despite herself and opened the door, ears pricking curiously. “You better be the person this is for,” the delivery guy grumbled. “Just sign the [redacted] paper so I can get the hell out of here.”

Kiba signed quickly and took the small square package and envelope. The moment she had pulled out of the doorway, the guy slammed the door and stomped away from the cabin, still cursing under his breath. The girl didn’t have the time nor the patience to consider the delivery guy and his dirty mouth—not if this was what she thought it was. She tore into the envelope first, before realizing that reading the letter would be kind of difficult for a blind person. Luckily, a small disc tumbled out in her frenzy to open the message, and began to play on its own.

“U-uhm. Ahem.” Kiba recognized the sound of top hero Deku clearing his throat and stopped. He did it all the time on TV interviews as though he had social anxiety or something. Several sounds followed, something like shuffling papers and continued preparation noises. Kiba couldn’t quite tell what was going on; the audio quality wasn’t good enough to catch all the echoes. Then— “Wait, we’re recording?! I wasn’t ready yet! Cut that part out! I— uh— ahem. Kiba, uh, Shin-ju-rui,” he sounded out, “you are hereby accepted into U.A. High! We have been notified of your, um, eye…condition, so with this letter you should have gotten a device that’ll, um, connect with an earpiece to scan papers and things and read them. Welcome!” Quieter, “Did that sound official? Was that good? Wait, we’re still recording? No, stop, just— uh— go to the next one or— ahem, anyways, exCITEd tO seE yOu on cAmpUs, KibA— Plus UltrA!“ And that was that.

As the holodevice powered off, Kiba sat in stunned silence before breaking into laughter, both in hilarity and relief. She was in! She had been accepted! The other package was indeed the device mentioned by Deku in the recorded message, and with it Kiba scanned the letter, listening to its words. Though read in a blocky computer voice, the letter seemed a lot more composed and “official” than Deku’s video message. Plus, it had the information she needed, like class and room number. Kiba gave a toothy grin to no one and sat back on her hands, excited for a new beginning.

U.A. High School
The First Day

Kiba headed onto campus on foot, bag over one shoulder and wings folded comfortably behind her. She wasn’t sure how she felt about the whole skirt-is-the-uniform thing, and it felt a little stiff compared to her usual huge t-shirts, but it was okay. And she didn’t look terrible in it, so that was a plus. Kiba echolocated to get her bearings, remembering to blink to not creep people out, and headed toward the main building. Class 1-A should be in there, right?

(OOC: god I’m so verbose excuse me lmfao)

~Silva Sypher...~

*beep beep beep boop boop beep beep beep boop beep boop boop beeb!* a Silva drone noised off.

"So I've noticed" Silva said. Silva remained mostly unphased as the kids fought the large robot. Silva had various safety measures and set instructions in place should something like this occur. He silently watched with baited breath to see what would happen next.

Silva looked over at his drone before giving it orders in binary. The robot responded before flying out of the control room to go reach its assigned location.

~Zero pointer robot...~

As the zero pointer robots were being taken down. The eyes of the robots began to flicker, and soon they turned off. Hiding no less than 500 yards away was a small drone sitting inside a building. The light on the small robot(s) began to flicker and come to life. The robots observed their surroundings. The ai inside the zero pointers had fully transferred their consciousness to the nearby drones that Silva had designated for them to control. At least until they can transfer themselves to new mecha bodies. The drones went invisible taking on stealth mode. They flew towards the control room, but only flew close enough to transmit Silva the data they've collected from the fights.

Silva's eyes briefly glowed even brighter, "Interesting silva said. as he mentally evaluated the data. The ai took the robots directly to Silva's shop at UA where they can freely relax. Or whatever AI do in their free time.

~Silva...~

Silva ignored Monoma and continued to review his data. He looked at Tokoyami Listening to the him and Monoma argue seemed irrelevant so he silently continued reading the data. Silva did mentally agree that the second training ground take down was a cleverly executed strike. "Hmmm... The students would do well to focus on education, and the teachers focus on doing what's best for their students. I'll transfer the data to everyone. Principle Nezu?" Silva said before looking at Nezu ready to go back to his lab and tinker on his bots. Nezu nodded, and Silva headed on his merry way.

After the students left, Silva's contruction bots came out and took the damaged and destroyed remains of all the robots. Silva would have his Silva Drones examine the holobots, and Silva would examine them himself. Scorch marks, rips, tears, and all sorts of other damage had been inflicted on the bots. Silva took note of this and used these notes to better strategize armor schematics so the robots could be better protected. Though he also sent his notes and reports to Hatsume Mei. If anyone could help and come up with better schematics and designs it was her.

~Yu Wu...~

Yu made his way back home, and waved goodbye to the friends he made. He cheerfully headed home. It was a long day, and Yu even managed to snag one of the robot heads and sit it on his shelf by his bedside. It didn't do anything but Yu liked looking at it. He painted a smiley face where it's mouth should be. He laid in his bed before going to the bathroom to take a shower, and head to sleep.

"The hell you bring that thing home for?" Keiyo asked.
"Same reason we let you come home" Yu said.
"Say that again, smart ass!" Keiyo added.
"It's just gonna sit on the shelf. What's the big dea;?" Yu replied.
"It's weird looking" Keiyo responded.
"And you don't look weird when your sleeping. Snoring" Yu said making funny faces and exaggerating snoring sounds.
:That is not how I sound!" Keiyo angrily said.
"Time has come, I'm ready to go. Venturing into the unknown" Yu muttered, fast asleep, no longer listening to his brother.
"Oh my flipping gosh..." Keiyo put his ear plugs in before going to bed.

~The next morning...~

"Don't hug me at school dad..." Keiyo muttered in his sleep. Keiyo was slowly being hugged tighter and tighter, and he woke up and started yelling when he realized that it was Yu's arm stretching across the room hugging him.

"Galick gum" Yu muttered.

"Wake up stupid!" Keiyo yelled.
"Wha...? Whaaaa?!!?" Yu yelled retracting his arm, and body slamming Keiyo against the wall. Keito kicked Yu to the floor, and Yu still holding onto Keiyo, threw him across the room landing on Yu's bed. The two heard loud footsteps and quicky began behaving and getting dressed, but Yakumo was already standing by the door. Making sure they got dressed and continued to behave. Breakfast was a combat zone.

Keiyo grabbed the last biscuit.
Yu grabbed the last slice of bacon.
Keiyo scooped the last scoop of gravy.
Maya drank the last glass of orange juice
Nia at the last piece of breakfast sausage
And Yu and Maya ripped the last pancake in half while making sure the other person didn't get more than them.
Nia and Yakumo were happily eating berries together, not a care in the world.

Yu grabbed his letter, ran to his room and did a happy dance and ran around throwing candy as Deku via holodisc confirmed him getting into UA. Yu even ate celebratory cheese cake with his family.

~Back to school day...~

Another school year, and another new school uniform for Yu to rock. Yu strutted his new school attire like a big rooster. Yu arrived at school, goofy as ever.

Yu sat in the very first chair in the class. Front row for best chance of learning. Plus best bios always sit at the front.

~Zasha Yamada's house...~

"I'm winning this time!" Zasha yelled.
"No your not!!" Hizashi(present mic) yelled back.
"You can't win forever, old man!!!" Zasha yelled again.
"Your never gonna win with that attitude!!!!" Hizashi shouted.
"Your never gonna be cool with that attitude!!!!!" Zasha snapped.
"I'M SOOO COOL!!! YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Hizashi hollered.
"BIIIIIG TALK OLD MAAAN!!!!!" Zasha yelled.
"I'M STILL WIIIIIIIIIINNNIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!" Hizashi yelled.

Hizashi eventually did win the shouting contest again. He cooked breakfast and Zasha pretended not to like it. Hizashi pretended that he effortlessly made breakfast. A food delivery box sat in the trash can atop of burnt pancakes. The pancakes were so burnt that they looked like oversized hockey pucks.

Zasha sat in her room and looked at a letter her dad handed to her,

"the hell is this?" Zasha said opening her letter and seeing a flat metal disc. She chunked it in the trash and yelled 'three pointer' as it landed.

"Ugh... is... is this thing on?" A hologram of deku appeared in her trash can.
"Who the? What the hell?! Deku get outta my trash can, and outta my rooom!" Zasha yelled.
"To whom this message is addressed to a... Zasha Yamada?... Hey... Isn't that Present Mic's little girl?" Deku said.
"How rude can you be to appear in someone's trash can and call them a little girl! And stop talking about my damn dad!! Get to the point dweeb! " Zasha said.
"Congratulations on getting into UA! " Deku said.
"Hurraaay!" Zasha cheered kicking the trash can across the room. The loud noise scared her cat Ragdoll. Tge cat jumped on the bed and hud under Zasha's pillows.

~School day...~

Zasha arrived at the school. Her dad dropped her off up front.She looked around and headed inside. She chuckled, seeing a familiar face. "Oh look... Its Yu Yu" Zasha thought to herself. Zasha sat at the back of the class room cause she's cool and sat in the back. She pretended to be studying from her text book, but it was obvious she wasn't. Her book was on the table of content. Plus the only thing she was doing was drawing doodles. Mostly turtles for some odd reason. Occasional meme, but mostly turtles.

~Konju...~

As Konju walked down the street a strong burly man with various bruises walked over to him, "sensei! are you teaching today?" said the man, "I'll think about it ,but I make no promises..."Konju said as he walked past him as the man who then followed him. As the two descended further down the streets, the buildings and streets were deteriorating. It was obvious this part of town wasn't being maintained. Roads weren't often repaired, and plenty of the homes and apartment complexes had various signs of wear and tear. The people living here were no doubt poor and couldn't afford to live in nice neighborhoods. Lots of criminals lived in this area. Lots of innocent people regularly get mixed up in the crowd.

Once they arrived at the building they walked down a dark alleyway that smelled horrible and inside a dark building. Konju turned on the lights revealing the place to actually be a decent looking dojo that looked somewhat out of place in the poorly looking neighborhood it was in ,but Konju liked the place because the cops hated that part of town. He wasn't all too concerned with the students he was teaching, but they brought in money. A small lumpsom as the people there had little money and couldn't afford to pay to attend any other school. Konju enjoyed teaching them even if a large portion of them would inevitably quit. The ones that stayed were truly tough as konju didn't waste time going easy.

Konju looked over to see the large man cleaning the floor as in many schools the top students would often come early and clean the floor out of respect. As he finished cleaning and began exercising moments later, "Liu?" Said Konju. Liu looked over surprised as Konju rarely ever referred to him by his name, "Yes sensei! Liu said firmly, "how long have you been loyal to me?" Konju said calmly, "Three years sir!" Said Liu as he stood in attention stance, "where are the others?" Said Konju, "most likely they are either at work or on their way." Said Liu, "hmmm how about we begin training... when the others come they can do 50 pushups for being late..." Said Konju as he looked over at Liu.

"Zidane! You've got mail!"

Zidane looked up from his books, not expecting any mail today. Opening the envelope, both heads let out a gasp.

"Dude..."

"No way..."

As one head read the letter, the other head activated the gadget thing that was delivered alongside it.

"J-Jalayer Zi-dah-ney? Is that how you say it? Wait, we're rolling? Why did no one tell me? Uhhh, congratulations, Zidane! You have been accepted into UA!"

The boy was silent for a moment before letting out a roar of joy.

"Zidane! What's going on? I can barely hear my own thoughts!" The boy's father entered the living room, being met with the two pairs of eyes of his son and the singular pair of eyes from his husband. His partner was grinning, so that could mean two things. One, something good happened. Two, they pulled a prank on him and that was more often than not the case.

"Our son got accepted into UA!"

Okay, maybe it was the former.

--------------------------------------

"So, are you nervous?"

"Me? Nah, I've got the talent to pass. You, on the other hand, should be worried."

"We are literally sharing a body! They can't pass one head and fail the other!"

"Watch it happen and you fail."

"Urgh! Why am I cursed with this existence with you?"

Zidane was bickering with himself as he walked through the main building, eventually arriving in the classroom that was used for 1-A. "This is it, big guy. Don't make a scene now."

"You behave and I will. It is not difficult."

Opening the door, the boy raised a hand and said the safest thing that came up. "Hi." It was not the flashiest entrance, but he really did not care. He just wanted to graduate without excessive fighting among students. Sitting down as fast as possible to avoid as many gazing eyes, the boy let out a sigh though his noses. There was no going back now.

----------------

Every student had different emotions today. Some were excited, some were afraid. Others were nervous, others were as calm as a pond. However, confidence was an emotion not many students felt today. Yet, there was one student who seemed to have taken all the confidence that no one seemed to have for herself. Of course she had every right to be so confident, as she was a recommended student.

Donia Zaki was a stand-out in more ways than one. Not only was she taller than most people her age and was she a recommended student, she insisted on carrying a fanny pack on her hip filled with sand and she was still figuring out unwritten rules, coming from Egypt to join UA. Entering the classroom of UA, the girl merely nodded at the students present and sat down on the first row.

Last edited:
After a long and challenging battle against the giant 0 pointer robot, Kaito and the other would-be students finally defeated it, part of him was still in disbelief and wouldn't be surprised if it just got back up again... but it didn't. Before he could get ready to find and defeat other robots, the exam appeared to be over and everyone was told to leave.

---A few weeks later, back at Kaito's house---

Takumi sat at his desk in his bedroom, all six of his tentacles slithered out of his back and all appeared to have paper or pencils in their grasp, the ones that held the latter seemed to sketch some surprisingly near drawings of humanoid figures in strange clothes. As he was about to go and sketch another design with his own two hands when his fluffy white cat, Fifi leaped up on to his lap and made herself comfortable, Takumi smiled at the sight of his adorable pet and instead moved his hands to lovingly pet the feline who purred the moment his hands made contact, compared to the other members of Takumi's family, Takumi appeared to be Fifi's favorite.

"Hey bro!" Hayato called from downstairs, although from the sounds of footsteps, his brother appeared to come towards his bedroom and opened the door, he briefly froze in surprise to see Takumi's tentacles out and drew... hero costume ideas? Hayato shrugged and handed his little brother a strange envelope to which Takumi opened, not only did it come with a letter, but a strange technological disk, a disc that seemed ti lighten up and show a hologram of the current No 1 Hero: Deku. Both brothers were surprised to see the message come from such a well known man.

"Alright... maybe I sho-oh... Oh, we're live?!" Deku cleared his throat before he looked at where the camera would likely be. "Takumi Kaito, If you're seeing this message, then I wanna say to you that not only did you pass your entrance exam with a great score, but you have been accepted in to U.A. Academy! Congratulations!" The holo said before it switched off, silence filled the room as both paper and pencils slipped out of Takumi's tentacles which slowly retracted back in to his back, the next sound heard was the deafening cheers of both brothers who celebrated as if they were die-hard soccer fans who's favorite team just won an important match. Fifi leaped out of Takumi's lap with a shriek before she watched the brothers celebrate.

"What's going on?!" Takumu's mother asked as she rushed in to the room only to see the big smiles on her sons' faces. "He's in!" Hayato shouted. "I'm in!" Takumi added, his mother raised an eyebrow in confusion before she saw the letter hand had a look at it, after a minute of reading, she began to celebrate like a giddy girl who's crush asked them out, she picked up Fifi and threw her up a few times... until Fifi decided to claw herself to the ceiling.

"I can't believe it, I-I know I worked hard to get this far, but... now that I'm here..." Takumi said as he caught his breath and let out a tentacle to help the family cat down. Hayato went to put a hand on Takumi's shoulder and smiled. "It just means that your work wasn't for nothing, and now you have the chance to be even greater than you already are." He said while his mother seemed to look through all the sketches Takumi did for the past few weeks. "Hayato's right, sweetie. But don't forget that the road ahead will be a tricky one, all the work you put in now was just a stepping stone to something greater." She smiled when she saw one of Takumi's designs.

"If you're going to be a hero, you're certainly right about having to look the part, how about this one?" His mother asked and handed Takumi one of his sketches. "I still can't believe how well you made it, I know it'll suit you wonderfully. And no matter what happens on your journey to be come a hero, I know you'll be "tenta-cool!"" She said and smiled at her pun, to which her sons smiled and rolled their eyes.

---U.A. High School---

Hayato's police car once again arrived at the entrance of U.A., Kaito stepped out in his new school uniform... and felt a bit discomforted by how it felt, but he knew that he just had to get used to it like he did with all new clothes. He gave his brother one last fist bump before he began to walk off in to the place that would shape him in to becoming a hero. His black and blue eyes darted around to see anyone else that also made it, maybe even see one or two of those he was with in the entrance exam.

DevVoid

As the Exam ended and the zero pointers were taken down, both Senshi and Kenji respectively fly back to the entrance of the exam area, each in their own zone. Senshi transforms back to walk on home, while Kenji is brought home by an animated mannequin wearing chauffeur clothes driving a black car. Eventually, the two got back home in one way or another, and then the night came as the two went to sleep...

Some weeks later.. first at Senshi's house.
In his backyard, laying right there in a mattock, tied up high between two trees was Senshi, half-asleep, watching the clouds through the leaves and branches of the tree tops above him. That was, until he had heard his mother call to him from below, which had caused the boy to form one of his arms into a jet and fly down with it to have his mother put the envelope atop the jet so Senshi can fly it back up and read it in peace.

As his mother went inside, Senshi transformed his arm back to how it should be and opened the envelope, finding a strange device and a letter within. First, Senshi examined the device, looking all around it before throwing it aside, where it landed in front of his feet before emitting a sort of holograph in front of the boy, who had thus gotten distracted from reading the letter. To his surprise, there was Deku, the icon of U.A. High and ..well, the hero world in general, as the No. 1 begun speaking to Senshi, seemingly reading a script.

' Uh, is this thing on? Are we recording yet..? OH, WE ARE?! U-Uh.. Right! Sen..shi.. er, Ku-..Ku-ki-ka-ze? We have sent you this ho-lo-graph to confirm that you have been accepted into U.A! Congratulations! Everyone here at U.A. will be excited to work with you! See you at the beginning of the new school year! '

With just a mere smirk, Senshi was not surprised that he was accepted. Not after what he managed at the entrance exam. After all - if U.A. didn't accept him after THAT performance, they'll be having one huge loss of potential on their hands. Deciding to read the rest of the letter to entertain himself a bit more, Senshi, as stone-faced as he was, had been eagerly awaiting for the first day at U.A.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same weeks later.. but now at Kenji's Mansion.
" Heh-heh! See, Kenji? That's how easy it is to make horns! You just have to find the right saw, thick enough wood, paint a little line here, and... "
Hitoshi had been showing Kenji how to make some advanced decorations for his masks, such as 3D Eyes, Teeth and Horns. At the moment, Hitoshi had just painted a whole outline on a thick block of wood with a black marker using just a few flicks of the first.. and with quick slashes of his saw-like sword cut a perfect rhino horn out of it.

" Oh, I see. I still have ways to go before I reach your technique, dad. But surely, this will help me. Thank you very mu- " Kenji had responded, still in awe at how his father managed to cut such a good 3D horn in a few seconds, yet he was interrupted by a knock against the metal door of Hitoshi's workshop's entrance.

" Come in! "

Upon affirmation to be allowed to enter Hitoshi's territory, a wooden mannequin that was painted and modelled to look identical to a person - including blue eyes painted on, a black, combed wig and a black vest, black slacks and a white shirt underneath - had walked into the workshop, an envelope in his hand.

' Master Kenji, an envelope from U.A. has arrived, addressed to you. '

" Thank you for bringing it to me, Kaju. You may return to your duties. " Kenji had responded, taking the envelope from the realistic mannequin's hand.

' It is no trouble, Master Kenji. '

With Kaju leaving again, Kenji opened the envelope, with Hitoshi just glancing over his shoulder with a grin, already aware of what was most likely to be in that letter. Immediately after Kenji opened it, Hitoshi snatched the disk out of the envelope, leaving Kenji with the letter. Kenji was about to ask why his father took the disc, when his father tossed it on an empty stool and let the holograph play out.

' H-Hello there, Ken-..Kenji.. Shimi-zu? Wait, isn't that the boy from General Gepetto, Number 20 Hero?! ..O-oh, right! You have been accepted into U.A. High! Congratulations! All of us here at U.A. are glad to welcome you aboard! See you on the first day! ...ohandpleasesayhellotoGeneralGepettoforme-'

Kenji would've broken out into cheer, but him and Hitoshi couldn't help but burst out into laughter at the last part of Deku's holograph.
" Hah! That Deku, hasn't changed a bit since the last time I saw him! Anyway, I'll have Kaju drive you to school, since I still need to work on things here in my workshop. Go on, tell your mother about what you were just told! " Nodding to his father, Kenji sprinted off to let his mother know of the good news. Before leaving though, Kenji felt something knock against his head, turning to find the disc on the ground behind him.

" Where you goin', boy? You forgot the disc! Take it with ye, will ya? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on present day.. AKA the first day of school at U.A. High...
While Senshi walked onto the school grounds, letter in hand, Kenji was dropped off by Kaju, who had driven the same black car that he had used to pick up Kenji the day on the exam. Kenji also held on to the letter, and though both of the boys didn't know each other, both of them had ended up going into the same class... 1-A, taking their own seats and remaining quiet. ..Although, Senshi had to turn his chair around backwards before sitting on it, else the fin on his back would have just ended up pushing the chair back.

After Kenji and Senshi entered, however, a third figure appeared at the doorframe. Much, MUCH taller than anyone else there. The figure crouched, moved into the class room.. and then there followed a LOOONG snake tail behind him. This figure was none other than Yugo, one of the recommended students. Assuming all eyes were on him from his appearance, Yugo silently went to find an empty seat.. and used his snake tail to move the chair atop a pile of other chairs before coiling his snake tail into a pile in front of his desk and sitting down on it.

Zone 2
Shiruku was tired and exhausted. Her mouth felt like sand paper, but it was all worth it in the end as the giant 0 was immobalized by the now, invisible giant web. A teen made in invisible with his quirk and that certanly made it a lot easier to lure the giant mecha into the trap. Not long after the ginormus robot was taken down the exams were concluded. Shiruku was quite confident in her performance, but only time will tell if UA accepted her into their school.

Zone 1
Haigou was beat up, tired and wanted to go home. Some teens, by some sort of accidental teamwork managed to take down the behemoth that was the zero pointer. The purple haired boy was truly awe-struck by the power of their quirks and a bit after the the enourmous droid fell the exam was concluded. Haigou felt like he gave his all, but would that be enough for him to be accpeted into the prestigious UA?

A few weeks later in the Kumori household
Shiruku was practicing her hand dexterity and hand eye coardination by playing piano. A rampant and sped up version of a song could be heard quite a bit away from her room and everytime she pressed a wrong key, she'd start all over again. Every now and then she'd let out a sigh or a disgruntled 'hmph'. She was also trying to play with two pairs of hand to go even faster, but she hadn't played this particular song too often, so failiure was expected.

A knock could be heard from her door and the spider like girl stopped playing "Come in," she said and turned to face the door.

A woman who looked to be in about her thirties opened the door, "You've gotten some mail miss. It's from UA,". The woman in question was a maid working in the house, or rather mansion as both Mr. and Mrs. Kumori were often busy from morning to evening with work and were wealthy enough to have maids and buttlers among some other things.

"Oh?" Shiruku said with curiosity and exitment building up inside her. She got up from her seat and walked over to the maid, who handed the letter to one of her hands.

"Thank you," Shiruku simply replied and the maid nodded and closed the door behind her.

Shiruku took a seat by her desk with one pair of arms starting to open the letter while the other alining the seat behind her propperly to sit down. There were to things of note in the envelope, the letter itself and a metal disk of sorts. The spider like girl put the disk on the side for now and focused on the letter and as she'd hoped she was indeed accepted into UA's hero course. A wide smile spread across her face as she read the first paragraph of the letter and as she came to the end of it, it mentioned to listen to the disk as it also had a message.

Now turning her eight eye'd gaze to the metallic disk, Shiruku pressed the on button as the letter instructed and a smal holographic version of Deku started to play with his eyes looking somewhere else than the camera while mumbling

"..won't inform when the camera start's rolling... Wait we're rolling already? I- Uhh" and the panicked number one hero shuffled some papers and started to read, "Congratulation's Shi-ruku Kumo-ri? Oh wait that last name sounds familiar.. ughhh why can't my brain remember- Well, anyway. You've been accepted into the hero course in UA! The staff here will be exited to work with you. See you on on the first day- Wait now I rem-" and the recording was cut off while Deku was in mid scentance. Shiruku had heard some stories from her parents of how the no 1 hero can be at times and seen a bit on new's broadcasts if he ever was giving a speech, but the girl couldn't help but chuckle at the mess that the recording truly was.

A few weeks later and the same chauffeur drove Shiruku over to UA once more, but now as an official student. The arachnid appearanced girl stepped out of the car with the UA uniform on, though modified to accomodate for her extra pair of appendages. As she glanced over the campus grounds, Shiruku thought of the few odd stories that her parents had told her of their time in UA though in the management course instead of the hero course. After some walking around the main building Shiruku found the 1-A class room and made her way inside. Scanning the room quickly she noticed one more seat being vacant and made her way over to it, as she wanted to preferrably wanted a seat upfront.

In the Shiseido house hold
Haigou was sitting in bed listening to some music with the family cat, Mochi laying beside him purring quietly. He was scrolling through some social media's with most posts being about pro-heroes. Suddenly he saw his door violently swung open with Amai, his little sister standing with a wide grin on her face and holding something behind her back.

"What is it-" Haigou said rolling his eyes as he took off one of his earbud, thinking his little sister came to him to try and dump one of her chores onto him

"Youu got a letter~" she said in a playful sing-songy tone

"Huh wait? Is it from one of the schools-" Haigou started, but was cut off by Amai "And you're not gonna guess from where! It's from UA~~"

Haigou's jaw dropped and he scrambled off from bed with Moich looking a bit disgruntled as her source of pet's and scratches went away.

"Give me the letter-" he said in a hurried tone as antisipation grew in him, "Hmm well I-" Amai was about to say something, but was cut off by a voice starting to play behind her and Haigou recognizing it immediaely. It was the no 1 hero, Deku. "Congratulations.."

"Wha- wait is that D-deku?" the purple haired boy said in even more of surprise as the message played in the back ground, "Amai. Give. It. To. Me. Now."

"Ugh- FINE. I read it anyway already, but the stupid mashine ruined the surprise," and with a 'hmph' Amai handed the opened letter and the metal disk to Haigou and ran to her room.

Sighing and rolling his eyes Haigou closed his room's door and went to sit on his bed once more, though now directing his attention to the message playing, with Deku of all people there, "..So we'll be waiting for you on the first day of UA! Plus Ultraaa!.. Hey that went pretty well right?" and the message cut off

"Wait what? HUH?!" and he quickly skim read through the letter to see if what he thought was true. It was. He'd been accepted into UA. A scream of joy was let out of his mouth and Mochi jumped up and ran off from the room with her tail all fluffed up, "Oh sorry Mochi-"

A week or so later Haigou entered through the UA gates onto the campus. He'd made sure to drink a big glass of some orange juice to make sure his quirk wouldn't make him smell anything weird by over powering everything else he ate with orange juice. Honestly he was nervous. The purple haired boy thought that his anxiousness would ease up by now, since he'd made it into UA right? He looked around a bit to see if he'd recognize anyone from the entrance exam and he spotted one of the teens who were the main driving forces to take the 0 pointer down. To try and take his mind off his nervousness he'd try to make some small talk.

"Hey! I saw you at the entrance exam. You're the one with the flame quirk right? I saw you take the zero pointer down with the other two and it looked so cool! Also good since who know's if the death lasers that Present Mic told us about were actually real,"

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
After his accidental part in taking down the 0 pointer Netsu heard that the exam was over and made his way out of the facility. On his way home he considered what had happened when he attacked the 0 pointer by utilising his flames to harness flight but he still hadn't figured out to much about this skill and decided he would hold off on testing it until he had more control.

About a week later
Netsu sat in his room watching random videos online when there was a knock at his door, he gets up and opens ot to find his mum holding a letter from U.A. With a big stupid grin Netsu opens the letter and he and his mum watch the message. Once the message ends they celebrate about his acceptance and Netsu quckly excluded himself so that he could begin to train and prepare for the school year, of course this did not include any prior studying.

Even later
Netsu exited his house and launched into the air before gracefully gliding along having to boost upwards every so often as a quick launch up followed by gliding was the best he could manage at the moment and sadly flight was not yet accesible to him. He glided onto the school grounds and hastily made his way into the building before looking around for his classroom, "now where is class 1.A" he muttered to himself.

Jayblade

As Yusuke was trekking through the corridors on his way to class, he began to notice of a fairly strong scent of...Orange juice? Why do I smell orange juice? He questioned, as the source of the scent made himself apparent. A boy with curly-ish purple hair approached Yusuke, and to his surprise; complimented him on his performance in the entrance exam. Saying something along the lines of; "Hey wait you're that really cool guy from the entrance exam, the one with the fire! Oh man, the way you blasted that stupid robot in the face, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen! Forget those other two guys, you're the real deal. I can only hope that I'll end up as strong as you someday!" Well...this is what Yusuke heard...with his ego already beginning to inflate rapidly.

Though after snapping out of that brief dayrdream, he was able focus on the conversation at hand and listened to what the boy was actually saying. "You bet I am!" Yusuke answered in response to being asked if he was the one with the flame quirk. "That robot turned out to be pretty tough, but I guess in the end it couldn't handle the heat huh?"
Yeah right, most of my blasts barely left a mark on the thing! Oh well...gotta make a good first impression I guess.
"Though I gotta give credit where credit's due, those other two guys were something else. As soon as they swooped in with there attacks, it wasn't too long before the thing was on the ground. They were really cool too." Yusuke added; not really wanting to take too much credit for taking the zero pointer down, as he really did feel that his efforts were insignificant compared to the others.

"Say...what's your name anyways? I don't seem to remember us meeting during the exam, so I wouldn't mind getting an introduction."
And it'd also be pretty nice to know why he smells of oranges...

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kori Kuroo, Class 1-A
Kori entered Class 1-A, nervous. The first thing he noticed was two boys, one blonde and the other purple haired, talking to each other. Then he noticed the crazy haired blonde girl from a few weeks ago. She was definitely related to Present Mic somehow.
Kori looked at the chairs around him. He wasn’t sure where to sit. In junior high, he always sat behind Handa. He decided to pick a random seat in the third row. Seat…1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…11. Okay, sure.
He set his bag down on the chair and looked around again, waiting for his childhood friend.

As Kaito entered the school and walked through the halls, he had a look at his timetable and where it was he was going to be learning in, the paper said that he was in Class 1-A, this got Kaito excited a little bit as he and a few other lucky students were going to learn in the same place where the No. 1 hero, Deku learned. When he found his classroom, he opened the door and went to look around to see any other students who made it before he did, to his eyes, most of them looked interesting already. "Hey guys." He said in an attempt to be friendly and make a decent first impression, even if they didn't think good of him now, he knew this was only the beginning.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kuroo Kori and Himawari Handa, Class 1-A
Kori turned as he heard someone say ‘hey guys’ as they entered. He saw a light blue skinned boy with black hair. Kori smiled a little and waved to him. Suddenly, Himawari Handa came through the door.
“Kuroo!!” She exclaimed, running over to him. She threw her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.
“O-oh, h-hi, Himawari.” Kori said awkwardly. He felt a little embarrassed, especially in front of the other students.
“I still can’t believe we’re actually here!!” She was practically jumping up and down now. She looked down at Kori’s bag. “Oh, you’re sitting here? Cool. I’ll just sit in front of you.” She placed her bag on the desk in front of Kori’s, then turned back to him. “Have you thought of your hero name yet?”
“Oh, uh, no.” He replied.
“Well, that’s okay. I’m still thinking of mine too. I might settle on Lavender.” She explained, placing a finger on her cheek as she thought.
I wish she wasn’t so loud and weird—What am I thinking? Am I really getting worried about what other people think? I’m such an idiot. “…Though, Wistaria sounds really cool.” Handa had continued to talk as the noirette thought to himself.

(@Red Gallade because Kori waved to Kaito)

Haigou
"Yeah. I wouldn't wonder if they made it into the hero course too," Haigou replied to the blonde boy. Haigou thought back to the entrance exam and to how little he actually was able to do, or well he wasn't really able to help at all other than staying away and letting those with stronger quirks handle the zero pointer. "Well I managed to get into UA. The best hero school of all Japan. I'll surely become stronger and a proper hero now that I'm here," Haigou thought to himself though, noticed he was zoning out with his own thoughts and focused back on what the blonde boy was saying.

"Sure. Name's Haigou Shiseido and I'm in the hero course class 1-A," he then introduced himself and proclaiming the last fact rather proudly

Shiruku
Over at the 1-A classroom Shiruku was just sitting and waiting, though she turned around and greeted a teen she recognized from the entrance exam. A boy with blue skin and if she remembered correctly, could sprout tentacles out from his back. Before anything though there happened some kind of re-uniting, or well that's what Shiruku assumed was happening at least, but she just turned her back and tried not to mind it.

Masanori Ueda
Zone 1 // Succeeding the Zero-pointer's Destruction

Daedalus swerved and dived through the battered streets — deshelled, exhausted and even injured, the attendees could be seen below, making their way towards the school's exit — the exam was over. Concentration directed towards piloting Daedalus to his main body and walking safely out the UA gates and past the bustling streets, Masanori was satisfied. Reflecting over the events of the exam he scoured for the successes and inevitable errors in his method. Reflection is self-correction. And perhaps self-correction can bring one closer to self-perfection, he rationalised. He, of course, was tired — but not tired enough to prevent him from thinking all throughout the journey home and the night that followed. Anticipation did not often affect Masanori Ueda, but for the following weeks he found himself impatient for the results of a test that would define his future like none of the trivial exams had ever done before.

Ueda Household // Day of the UA Entrance Exam Results

Before the postman had even set foot in the block, Masanori was aware of his presence. Refining and gaining increasing clarity, the mental model of the middle-aged man was observed intently as it approached the row of semi-detached houses. A curved, iridescent black visor shimmered blankly; for its owner was deep in thought and had no intention of projecting an image. Ring! Ring! The tell-tale noise signalled the arrival of a guest at the door, but was no merit to Masanori who had the clairvoyance to perceive an object without needing an alarm or a knock. Ring! Ring! The inky black, perfectly smooth fingers stopped their rhythmic movements and the sound of violin playing cut out immediately. A glint of afternoon daylight danced across the visor as it finally broke the from its stagnant trance. Resting the violin upon a bookshelf and allowing Daedalus to hover idly in the bedroom, Masanori made his way down the stairs and to the front door. Following a quick exchange in which a collection of letters were handed over, the characters for "Thank you" and "Have a pleasant afternoon" flashed upon the visor in a visible glowing blue. The post officer stood frozen for a second before regaining his composure. A world of quirks never fails to impress, he thought to himself as he moved on to the subsequent houses.

Letters firmly in hand, Masanori returned to the tranquillity of his room. Although having other forms of vision instead of eyes provided many benefits, it also made discerning colours and 2 dimensional features very difficult. This is where Daedalus came into use with its multi-spectrum camera. Through the use of his eyes, Masanori flicked the pieces of paper one-by-one before the motionless, hovering figure. One such letter had caught his attention earlier as he grasped its enlarged shape through his antenna-based vision; and sure enough, it was this letter that had branded upon it the UA seal. Masanori placed the rest of the letters (most of which were publicities) neatly upon his desk, and with one precise motion of his finger he unsealed the flap. A rounded metal disc dropped from the letter to the floor and began a short pre-recorded message from the current Number 1. Hero "Deku".​

"Mara- boshi, was it? I uh hope so... well, we'll roll with that! Maraboshi Ueda congratulations on passing your entrance examination! You have been accepted into UA's hero cou-" Said the green haired hero, before pausing as if being interrupted by someone, "It's Masanori not Maraboshi? Oh. Dear. We can cut that out can't we? Can't we?? Well then uhh- where was I? Oh yes congratulations Masanori Ueda on passing your entrance examination for UA's hero course! We all look forward to seeing you at school!"

The recording cut off and silence filled the room once more. Daedalus rotated itself from the position where the hologram was to the location of the letter of acceptance on the table. Reading quickly through the formulaic text, Masanori confirmed that he (not this "Maraboshi" , whoever they were) had in fact been accepted into one of Japan's most prestigious hero academies. His screen lit up for a brief second — a rare moment of expressing his elation. His mother entered the room, inquiring as to the origin of the sound of a voice — a rare sound to be coming from Masanori's room. Masanori Ueda turned his featureless face in his mother's direction, and suddenly a mental recording of the recent events appeared upon the screen including both sound (from the microphone and speaker on his chin) and colour (from Daedalus' lens-eye). Ending with the No. 1 Hero "Deku" saying "...see you at school!", Masanori's face returned to its resting black and noise ceased to emit from his chin. Mrs. Ueda smiled, nodded, and closed the door to her son's room.​

UA Main Campus // First Day of School

It didn't take Masanori Ueda long to find his assigned classroom: Class 1A. While making his way through the abnormally tall and wide corridors, he had taken the liberty of mapping out the school and already had a good idea of most of the locations. One such example was a large room was filled with evenly distributed tables and accompanying benches. Connected to it at the back by a long counter was a room with several appliance-shaped items, stacks of what Masanori could only assume were bowls and plates, and a whole assortment of other paraphernalia. This he quickly determined to be the kitchen and cafeteria.

Daedalus resting safely on his back so as to cause no disturbances, Masanori Ueda entered the classroom. Several children — seated or in conversation with each other — had clearly arrived more punctually than him, but he certainly wasn't the last. Masanori Ueda was not the talkative type (not due to a lack of confidence, but instead due to his quirk and his personality), so found his way quickly to a seat in the back row and awaited what would come next.

------

Makoto Takamoto

Zone 2 // Succeeding the Zero-pointer's Destruction

Thoroughly exhausted and quite relieved that the examination was over, Makoto Takamoto slumped his shoulders back and sighed in relief. He was sweating vigorously and his breathing was erratic, occasionally disrupted by coughs. Robot parts were strewn around him and in the distance he could see the hulking mass of the zero-pointer. It seemed that the ingenious web trap had worked, and the zero-pointer had been successfully immobilised! But aside from the joy this gave him, he wasn't overly chuffed with his performance. He had allowed himself to fall behind and his lack of experience or skill with his only combative quirk was showing.

Makoto flung the door open to his room and crashed upon the bed. The walk home, despite its actual distance, had felt just as painfully long as the walk to school — if not longer, as he took several breaks to catch his breath. Lying on is bed and staring at the ceiling, he thought about the crazy day he had just been through. The coughing was not normal. Something was wrong. Something was different about it. He hoped that perhaps by some slim chance his efforts might be appreciated by someone and maybe, just maybe, that someone might accept him into UA. Creeeaaaakkk! Opening once more, the door to his room revealed the silhouettes of his parents.

"Makoto..." whispered his mother before pausing. He knew she wanted to mention his disappearance in the morning, but made a visual effort to withhold any comments, "Well? How did it go?"

"Fine. Thanks, mum. It went well..." Makoto replied trailing off. He wanted to avoid mentioning any of the coughing, his bad performance, or the incident with the 3-pointer, "Yeah. Uh, it was lots of fun aaaannnd there were SO many cool quirks that I got to see!" He was usually a lot better and more enthusiastic when it came to explaining and describing things, but today his brain and body just wanted to rest.

Makoto's parents looked at him, noting his fatigue, and nodded to each other, "You can tell us all about it tomorrow, honey. Sweet dreams!"

And with that, the door to his room shut once more.

Takamoto Household // Day of the UA Entrance Exam Results

While nestled on the living room couch, Makoto couldn't shake the feeling of fear and anticipation that had been buzzing at the back of his mind like some sugar-hungry wasp for the past week. He had been watching a sci-fi movie with his mother and the action was reaching its climax when- Knock! Knock!

"I'll get it!" said Mrs. Takamoto, and before he even had a chance to object she was at the door and talking to the post officer about Summer Holidays. Typical mum... though Makoto, smiling to himself. His mum gently closed the door after finally finishing her extraneous conversation with, and thanking, the postman. Skilfully she tore open each letter and skimmed through it until she landed on one containing an odd circular bulge. She opened it. Makoto watched with interest as his mother's eyes danced over the writing on the strange piece of paper. She stopped, staring pensively at the letter she had just finished reading. "Makoto, dear. This is for you..."

"Wait, really!? What is it mum?"

"You'll see," she said, smiling sadly, "my little boy is all grown up."

"Stop it mum! It's embarrassing when you say that. Now please let me see what's in the letter!" Makoto said eagerly as he took the letter from his mother's grasp. He pulled the metallic disk out and laid it to rest on the rounded coffee table. Before he could commence with reading the letter, a familiar voice echoed from the coffee table. Makoto almost jumped in surprise to see the Number 1 Hero: Deku — an idol to all aspiring heroes — standing before him (in holographic form).

"Hi Makoto Takamoto. I hope that's your name, please forgive me if I got it wrong! Felicitations, you have been accepted into UA! Am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah- we look forward to seeing you at school and best of luck! Bye! I think that was my best one yet don-" The recording cut-off abruptly and the wavery, mumbling voice of the young hero was silenced.

"NO WAYY!" exclaimed Makoto as he grabbed hold of the letter and quickly read through it. "I did! I DID IT! I ACTUALLY DID IT!"

UA Main Campus // First Day of School

Time for first impressions attempt 2, Makoto teased to himself as he remember how excellently well his first time entering the school was. He made his way through the corridors, occasionally taking a wrong turn and having to backtrack. Class 1A was what the timetable had said, and sure enough before him was the massive door to 1A's classroom. Pushing his way into the door he found that many of the students had already arrived and several of them he recognised from the entrance examination day. He instantly recognised the spider-girl and the invisible-touch boy — Kori, who was engaged in conversation with a lavender-haired girl. Makoto heard the voice of the blue-skinned, tentacle sprouting boy that he had worked with to distract the zero-pointer. Makoto waved at him and smiled, "Hello again!"

Makoto's helmet lay dangling around his neck and his hair swayed in the slight interior breeze of ventilation. This was the start of his journey in UA to becoming a hero.

((@Red Gallade small interaction between Takamoto and Kaito))​

=Nightshade=

After asking directions from upperclassmen several times, avoiding a group of second-years having a brawl in the hallway, and attempting to not get trampled by three guys twice her height, Kiba finally made it to a quieter stretch of the school. According to her echolocation, this was her stop; 1-A was carved into a protruding room marker just above the door. Sounds of conversation were coming from inside, but no brawls or (hopefully) no one so tall they couldn’t see her in her five-foot-two glory. She opened the door, peeking around the frame before entering the room and closing the door behind her.

Kiba blinked. Echolocated. Was there anyone there she recognized? The sketchlike picture of the room she received from the returning echoes showed her around fifteen other students there, one of which was taller than her even while sitting on what sounded like a reptilian appendage. She recognized the echoes of Takamoto and Kori, both of which were engaged in conversation, and a fairly good number of people were sitting in silence. No wonder this wing of the school was quiet, although the class next door seemed fairly rowdy.

Her ears involuntarily swiveled back to the tall boy with the snake tail. Kiba couldn’t help but be a little curious about him; plus, she didn’t want to intrude on either Takamoto’s or Kori’s conversations with other students. Better to get to know new people anyway, that way people knew others more and would have more options when it came to team exercises. I’m stalling~ Kiba thought to herself, slightly embarrassed. Go talk to someone, anyone, dumbass. Friends aren’t gonna walk up and plop themselves into your hand, go make some. Not everyone is like him. After her internal pep talk, she flicked an ear in irritation at herself, squared her shoulders, and started walking towards snake-tail-boy.

He was taller up close, and to her embarrassment, even though he was sitting, she still had to tilt her head slightly upwards to aim her eyes somewhere in his face’s direction. “Um… hi,” she said, kind of awkwardly. “I'm Kiba Shinjurui… uh… what’s your name?”

(@DevVoid)

Jayblade

Yusuke was surprised to hear the boy, who had introduced himself as Shiseido, say that he was going to be in class 1A; that obviously being the same class Yusuke was going to be in. "Well then, Shiseido. It looks like you and I will be seeing each other again in class!" Yusuke exclaimed with a huge grin. Of course, he didn't really know the boy all too much yet, after all they had just met. But he seemed like a nice enough guy for Yusuke to be somewhat glad hearing that he'd be one of his classmates. That and the fact that he'd already, even if unintentionally, stroked his ego a bit...that helped of course.

"Anyways, speaking of class, I should probably get going, don't wanna be late. So I'll definitely be seeing ya around Shiseido." Yusuke said as he shot a quick thumbs up his way, before parting ways with his new purple haired acquaintance. Awwww crap. I forgot to give him MY name...and that's just basic etiquette too. Well whatever, I really don't wanna be late to class, I'm sure I'll be seeing him there anyways.

------------------------------------------

Claaaaaaaaasssssss...1-A! There it is!
Upon finally arriving at the correct classroom, Yusuke took a step through the absolutely huge doorway to see a bunch of students already in their seats, although there seemed to be no teacher present at that time. After taking a quick scan of the room, he noticed there were a few interesting looking figures. He didn't exactly recognise most of them, but by appearance alone some of them had already peaked his interest. Woah! Take a look at that Snake dude! And he's with a...bat girl? Sweet, I like this place alr- Before he was even able to properly close off his own thoughts, he was distracted by a rather menacing individual sitting in the back corner of the room. "Zasha...of course she made it in." He grumbled, as he began making his way to the back of the room. I guess it wouldn't hurt to say hello.

"Yo." Yusuke nonchalantly said as he slightly held his hand up as a gesture of greeting.

(@ThAtGuY101)

Last edited: