• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation

~Zasha Yamada...~

"Look at you trying to be mysterious..." Zasha chuckled.

"Cool, so there's a small chance we might cross paths! P-probably not since different grades probably have different dorms. Oh Yeeeaaah... I nearly forgot about that brat... That kid thought he knew more about wild wild pussycats, than meee!!" Zasha said controlling herself so not to yell too loud.

She lost focus on what she was thinking about when she saw the lava form, "Wait what? I'm sorry, did you- Wooow." Seeing the lava made Zasha chuckle. She made a sarcastic grin at Yusuke remembering Yusuke merely made fire, but this guy made lava. Lava for crying out loud! Zasha wondered how Yusuke and Natsu's quirks compared. She smiled at Netsu.

"Cool quirk, Parks! Lava huh? You'll definitely be a pro hero with that quirk. What could possibly be hotter than lava?" Zasha said trying not to laugh. Zasha wasn't gonna push it any more. On a side note, she genuinely was impressed by his quirk.

"M'kay... If you say so" Zasha responded to Yusuke. She thought it was funny seeing him walk off like that. Despite Zasha's joking around, she was hoping this wouldn't get to him, and he'd still pass the entrance exam. Though Zasha wasn't about to start doubting that for a minute just yet.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kori looked up at Shinjurui. “F***, that’s brilliant—“ He realized he had cursed. “I mean, uh, sorry.” He let out a small awkward chuckle. “But the invisible traps and such is a great idea. I don’t know how I never thought of that.” He told her. “Oh, the time?” He looked down at his wrist, but realizing he didn’t have a watch, looked back up again. “I don’t know, sorry.”
He broke his watch a few weeks ago and hadn’t gotten a new one yet. Leaving it in his pants pockets wasn’t the best idea. The washing machine won this round.

(“F***, that’s brilliant” was my irl reaction XD)

Zidane recoiled as some poor soul splattered on the floor in front of him, before recollecting themselves. The pink goop that was sentient, god knows why, introduced himself as Yu Wu and was already cracking jokes about his name. As both heads looked at each other, they shrugged before shaking Yu's right hand. "Zidane Jalayer. One hand's enough next time and yeah, being a hero is something that I have dreamed about for quite a while now. What's your quirk? If the display of just now was anything to go off, it is some kind of rubber quirk?"

"You're like bubblegum, pink and stretchy." The second head spoke up as the first head sighed.

"You'll have to get used to that, both of my heads are fully functional and have their own distinct personalities. There are no seperate names though, this whole body is Zidane Jayaler."

"The time– I'm not to sure myself, actually," responded Takamoto, who was also at that moment lacking a timepiece, "though I wish I knew. The wait is killing me! Part of me is nervous, but another part (the stronger one I hope) is egging me on. Urging me to push forward and try my hardest. It's a lot this hero stuff, isn't it? But I'm getting side-tracked again aren't I? I can only assume we'll be ushered in soon, as I planned to arrive with about ten minutes to spare."

At this point Makoto had become more comfortable talking with the two of them. They already seemed great, but perhaps that was just his hopefulness and (partially forced) optimism. After hearing the little exchange between Kori and Shinjurui, Makoto Takamoto couldn't help but slip into a warm grin accompanied by a small laugh. It was great to see that there was already such an interesting variety of quirks and personalities who also aspired to someday become heroes.

An idea popped into Makoto's head following the recent enlightenment as to Kori's quirk and Shinjurui's outlook on it, "Kori, that's such a cool quirk. Like Shinjurui said, there are so many funny and practical uses for it; I can just imagine invisible, floating metal balls chasing after people! Maybe we can try that at some point, heh. Once we pass the exam, of course, which I am confident we can all do — with your amazing quirks and all. That reminds me, if I don't get the chance later: good luck!"

((@=Nightshade= , @Shikowara))

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
“Uh, thanks. Good luck to you, too. My friend is very confident about the results as well.” Kori told them. He, like Takamoto, was feeling more comfortable talking to them. Which was funny because he didn’t talk to many people, and when he did, he just wanted to leave. Maybe their similar goals and reasons for being here helped them each to get along better. “I’ve been doubting my skills for the past months. But she’s always there to tell me I need to shut up and believe in myself.” He said with a small smile, thinking about Handa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Handa looked up at the sky, trying to find shapes in the clouds, which was a habit of hers when looking upward. She didn’t find any so she looked over at the building, where they were to go into in a few minutes or so.

(@Havoc_The_Gandalf @=Nightshade= @~Rinko~)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Kiba felt her face relax into an easy smile, her ears twitching in amusement. She nodded in excited agreement with the wishes of good luck that started being passed around. Her already-fast heartbeat was picking up speed as a churning mix of nerves and eagerness wound itself into a tight ball in the pit of her stomach. A tiny voice in the back of her mind was telling her that it was likely they won’t all pass, due to the sheer number of people applying, but a much louder voice in her head was screaming “LET’S KICK SOME ASS AND PASS!!!!” It was this voice Kiba decided to listen to as she pumped a fist in the air. “Plus Ultra, right?” she said with a grin. “I’m sure we’ll all do great!”

"fifty percent bubblegum! twenty percent stretchy! Thirty percent pink! and one hundred and ten percent fabulous" Yu said. Yu chuckled, "That doesn't sound that hard to remember... or get used to. Nice to meet you Jalayer" Yu said once more. Yu was glad he spoke to Zidane, he seemed like a nice guy.

Guy thought about it for a moment, "Speaking of... Want some gun?" Yu said offering Zidane a pack of strawberry gum.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kori laughed, not making fun of Shinjurui’s statement or anything, but out of pure happiness. He was happy that he had walked over to Takamoto, happy that he had introduced himself, happy that he had stayed to talk, happy that he was here. This one probably one of the best days of his life and it had only just started. He was too happy to speak. Well…he could speak, but it would definitely come out all sappy and stuff and that was the last thing he wanted.
…Wait. Did he just…make friends? Are these his friends? Is it too soon to consider them friends? Do they want to be friends or do they just want to talk? He…wasn’t sure. He mostly kept to himself all throughout his life and didn’t make too many friends. All he really had was Handa.
Yup, never mind, he was too happy to speak. He couldn’t form any words. But he didn’t care. After all, silences make the real conversations between friends.

(@Havoc_The_Gandalf @=Nightshade=)

Zidane stared at the gum offered to him before reaching out to grab some. "Yeah..sure." Tearing the bubblegum strip into two, he gave both heads a piece and began chewing. "Oh, this is some sweet stuff."

"I know right, free gum!"

"The taste, you fool!"

Although both heads started bickering, they quickly stopped as to not scare away Yu. "So, any idea on what we're going to do? Gotta take like a test or something?"

"I wonder how they'll do that, since I can just use either head to look at someone's answers."

"They probably won't take a paper test, we need to get physical I think."

A smile spread across Haigou's face when the boy replied and introduced himself, "Nice to meet you. I'm Haigou Shiseido," He paused for a bit trying to think of something to talk about, but it just seemed impossible not to talk about the exam.

"I wonder when this is actually going to start,"

Shiruku had been keeping to herself, like planned and was trying to think of possible test possibilities and a plan of action. In the end though she came to the conclusion that it'd be best to just wait for the test to start and come up with something after getting hopefully instructions.

Yu chuckled, Zidane'e arguing with each other seemed funny cause it reminded Yu of his arguments with his b tg other Keiyo.

"Eeehhh... Test? I'm pretty sure the test is supposed to be a physical test to test the capabilities of our quirks to determine whether or not we're capable of joining the school. Not sure if theres a written portion to this test, but honestly though... I wouldn't be too surprised either way... I mean... It is a highschool, and grades and education are a very important part of school in general. Though I have my doubts. As far as written tests are concerned... Be super cool if there was a written test... That's a loooot easier than fighting some giant indestructible robot..." Yu said.

"though giving us a written test would simply be too easy... It would have to be a physical test" Yu said once more. Yu made top marks in his old school, so he had nothing to fear from written exams.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
As Yusuke was just sitting there, mentally preparing himself for what was to come, he suddenly heard a sort of bell chime coming from inside of the school. After that a voice came through.

"If all examinees could now please enter the premises that would be much obliged. Thank you." The "man" giving the announcement was Principal Nezu, who Yusuke recognized the voice of instantly as he had made many appearances on TV.

Yusuke then jumped straight up from the bench he was sitting on, "Alright, now's the time!" He thought to himself as he began walking towards the main entrance. Then along with everyone else who was present, he entered the building. When he walked inside there were what he assumed were staff members, directing them into the main hall. They all then walked into the dimly lit room as they were told to take a seat, Yusuke choosing to sit somewhere on the middle row. "I probably shoulda guessed we'd have to sit through something before getting to the main event" He sighed to himself, but he didn't mind it that much, he just really wanted to get onto the exam.

~Present Mic...~

What's up UA candidates, thanks for tuning into me, your school DJ! Come on, lemme hear ya!" Present Mic said.

"Oh god..." Zasha muttered.

"...Keeping it mellow, huh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show. Lemme show you how this practical exam is gonna go down..." Present mic paused.

"ARE YOU REEEAAADY?!?! Yeeeaaaahh..." Present mic shouted.

The screen behind him revealed four holograms. Don't let the name fool you! These Sypher training holograms are noooo illusion, and can pack quite a punch so be on your guard! A 1 pointer, a 2 pointer, and a 3 pointer" Present Mic said.

"What about this one? Theres clearly four" Yu interrupted.

"Uuggh... Righto! I'll get to that one in a second. The first holobot is this one here! A five ft. Holobot. Its fast, nimble, and should not be underestimated! The next one is this 8 ft. Tall titan of a holobot. What it lacks in speed, it greatly makes up for it in raw force and high durability. The next holobot maaaay be shorter than the last at a staggering 6'5 ft, but don't let that fool you! Not only does it hit harder than the 2 pointer, and is more durable. Its also even faster and more agile than the first. The last robot stands at a whopping 40 ft! It's a little slower than the three pointer, but not by much... it greatly makes up for this as this titan of a robot is on a whole nother level in terms of power, durability so If you see this thing running at you, you better ruuun... Also it has death beams!... Yeah... Try not to die out there... You really should avoid that last robot though cause its zeeero points! The entrance exam will begin real sooon!" Present Mic said.

~Hizashi's lil girl...~

Zasha was so embarrassed sitting there as her dad spoke in front of the whole crowd. She looked down and saw Yusuke a couple rows in front of her. Zasha kept her mouth shut though this time hoping her dad wouldn't do anything stupid or draw attention to her.

~Yu Wu...~

He sat there grinning and taking notes. He felt confident in himself, and believed he'd do just fine. He had also hoped his odd new friend Zidane would do just fine as well.

~Silva Sypher...~

High in the sky, a man was flying in the air. At least it looked like he was flying. In actuality there were two drones carrying him. A third drone was latched to his back, but and two were latched to his shoulders and were flying. Silva eventually arrived at the school. Sone looked promising. Others didn't.

He watched Present Mic give the entrance exam speech. "Hm... He didn't mention that the holobots have artificial intelligence or that the zero pointer was fully self aware and could control the holobots. Hmmm..." Silva thought to himself.

Edit! Fixed some grammar.

Last edited:
Katio didn't like how noisy Present Mic was when he gave his speech, but he couldn't deny his enthusiasm as he listened to him along with the rules and what to expect in the Practical Exam. He smirked as he heard about the holobots and the challenges they offered, but the last one seemed to turn his confident look to an unsettled one, especially when he mentioned it had 'death beams.' He made a mental not to run for it if he ever saw one, but then his thoughts shifted to the possibility that someone near him ran in to one but couldn't make it out in time, Kaito pondered on this while he stayed focused on Present Mic in case he had anything else to say.

=Nightshade=

Kiba winced, clamping her ears down tight against her skull to try and dampen the immense volume Present Mic brought to the stage. She had purposely sat as far away as possible from the stage, but even so, his voice was deafening. Loud noises were not high on her list of preferences, as they reminded her of— no. You told yourself you wouldn’t think about him. Focus on the task at hand. She figured she’d be able to tell the different holobots apart by height, but she realized quickly that she wouldn’t be able to read what zone she’d been assigned. Her ears flicked towards the nearest person, someone whose echo seemed hard-edged, like scales. From what she could tell, it was a boy three seats away covered in scales with four horns coming out of his forehead.

Kiba reached out a wing to carefully tap him on his shoulder. The lizard boy jumped. “Hey,” the girl whispered to him. “I can’t see my name. Can you tell me what zone has ‘Kiba Shinjurui’ in it?” The boy’s expression changed from surprise to acknowledgement as she pulled her wing back in. A few moments later, he turned and whispered back, “You’re in Zone 2.” Kiba gave a slight smile and a muttered ‘Thanks,’ before turning her attention back to the front. Alright. Zone 2. With God-only-knows who else. Here goes nothing. She shifted restlessly in her chair, anxiously awaiting the cue to leave the building so the exam could get under way.

Jayblade

"Huh? Zasha didn't tell me that her dad was going to be here! I mean it makes sense, but still." Yusuke thought to himself as he began to look for Zasha in the large crowd of people. He spotted her a couple of rows behind him, he then pointed at her, grinning and giggling as he did.

After that though, he started focusing on what Present Mic was actually saying. "Sooo, there's different types of enemies. Each one rewarding a different amount of points." Yusuke then heard a voice shout out. It was some strange looking pink dude pointing out that Present Mic had only pointed out three different enemy types, when there were in fact four on the screen behind him, which is something Yusuke didn't even really noticed.

"40 feet!? That's huge!" Yusuke thought to himself in reaction to the size of the last enemy type. He felt kinda disappointed, yet also relieved to here that it rewarded no points. Disappointed because even if you took that monster down, you'd get nothing in return. But relieved because that meant he probably wouldn't need to fight it. Yusuke then noticed a little card on the desk in front of him. He picked it up to see the picture from his school id, along with his name and some other stuff written at the side. He noticed one part that let him know what battle centre he had been assigned to. "Battle zone 1, alright then."

Makoto Takamoto flinched at Present Mic's startling volume. Pulling his helmet over his head and placing it on his lap, he had nestled comfortably into a seat a couple of rows away from the front — expecting to be greeted by a calm and concise lecture. Instead, what he received was an unhealthily high level of decibels greeting his unexpecting ears. Not only was the voice loud, but it was accompanied by a tone of astounding enthusiasm. Makoto let out an astonished and increasingly nervous sigh, "Well, this is going to be interesting..."

Hands clasped tightly, caressing the smooth edges of the dusky helm, he listened intently to what Present Mic had to say. After a couple of sentences, he felt he had adjusted more to Mic's unique way of speaking, and was less startled every time the man let out a syllable. He hadn't taken particular notice of the holographic robotic things until some bright pink person decided to point out something regarding the monstrously large one in a rather unexpected outburst. They were menacing even without Present Mic's oh-so-reassuring descriptions, and when the information about the last one was announced Makoto let out a small, inaudible squeal. He quickly pulled himself together, and took not of their size and shape so as to be able to easily identify them in the actual exam. You can do this Makoto. You can do this. Just avoid that enormous thing unless you really have to get involved. It's zero points anyway so there shouldn't really be any situation in which you have to interact with it, he reassured himself half-heartedly.

Takamoto then addressed the slip of paper before him. He read through the list until he found his name: "Battle zone 2: Makoto Takamoto". Coincidentally, he also found the names of the two people he had previously encountered. The names of two of what he hoped were friends. Looking around the room, he managed to spy Kiba Shinjurui in all her bat-like glory. She seemed to be quite far away — sitting at the back of the auditorium — and engaged in conversation with some reptilian boy. He couldn't see Kori yet, but assumed he was somewhere in the large audience of aspiring heroes. It was relieving to know that some other people with similar goals and their own personal challenges would also be going through the ordeal with him. Good luck out there, guys, he smiled definitively, I hope this goes smashingly for all of us. Good luck Makoto. You can do this. Plus Ultra! Right?

And with that, Makoto Takamoto returned his attention to the stage and began thinking of the possible scenarios that could play out.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Oh the loudness of it all. Why did Present Mic have to be so loud? The black haired boy didn't exactly like Mic's loud behavior but he had to deal with it for now. Like he did with most people.
Luckily, Handa and Kori had found each other. They were sitting next to each other as they listened to Mic's explanation of the things they were to be fighting.
Handa was intrigued, but Kori felt discouraged. He remembered what Shinjurui had said about invisible traps and etc. But he wasn't sure how he was to do it. He had nothing on him.

The two looked at the zones they were in...They were disappointed. They were in opposite zones. Why did it have to come to this?...Handa suddenly felt scared. Kori, her best friend, wasn't going to be by her side in the exam...great.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Oh, looks like we get to finally go inside now, neat. "
So Kenji thought, at first. When he actually got around to sitting down in one of the upper rows, he quickly regretted it as one LOUD hero was screaming down at the podium through his explanation as if it were a rock concert. Of course, Kenji expected this as his parents told him about present mic.. but that he was this loud?

Kenji endured it regardless and listened to what the pro hero had to say. So, Holobots with designated points. One small, one big and one inbetween. Didn't seem to difficult to beat with the right mask. Then, there was that zero pointer giant. Well, that certainly was gonna be a bigger problem than the other holobots. Though, if he had some backup, maybe it could be taken down for the sake of the others.

Then, Kenji took notice of the little slip of paper infront of him. He read it through and through, until he had found his name with his designated area. Battle Zone 2. Well, maybe there were some people fighting in that zone that would also possibly help with that giant thing. Though, Kenji will also have to focus on the actual holobots with points, so there's also that. Finishing his examination, Kenji looked back up to Present Mic and the giant screen above him to see (and hear) what else the pro hero has to say.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Once Netsu got into the hall he took a seat and waited for the thing to begin. He was caught off guard by the sheer volume from Present Mic but managed to shake off the ringing in his ears so that he could hear about all the points and stuff like that, the zero pointer was definitely daunting but why was it worth zero points, Netsu was greatly confused but decided to think about it later and listend eagerly while glancing at the paper in front if him. He discovered he was in Battle Zone 1 and hoped their were gonna be some people with cool quirks in the same area as him and started to think of all the cool possible quirks.

Shiruku tensed up a bit when Present Mic started the announcement and then explained how the entrance exam was going to function. While she didn't like the loud tone of the Voice Hero, she still understood that his quirk was quite convenient for making announcements since he was basically a living breathing speaker that was constantly cranked to 100%.

She directed her attention to the four different types of enemies they were going to face. As their description and abilities were listed Shiruku was already in thought and planning for possible strategies for each of them. The monstrous zero-pointer though? It would be impossible for her to take it down alone at least so fleeing seemed like the best option for now. She had a possible idea in mind though, but it seemed unlikely to be viable..

Returning her focus to the real things happening around her Shiruku noticed a small paper note in front of her and after further inspection it listed her name, other basic information on herself and then lastly zone 2.

Haigou sat a bit nervously in his seat, but it seemed to subside as Present Mic, the Voice Hero entered the stage with his enthusiasm rubbing off to the purple haired boy. The holograms were then listed and with one after another Haigou's temporary good mood and confidence subsided more and more after hearing the description and power of the holograms. The giant 40 ft tall kaiju-gram though? There was no way he was going to try and face it and pushed the thought of facing it aside figuring if he'd stumbled upon it he'll probably figure something out to try and escape it. Present Mic's words of 'reassurance', well.. weren't too comforting either.

Haigou then re-directed his attention to the paper note in front of him and read it through and saw 'zone 1 ' listed on it. He shook his head once more trying to shake the negative and self doubting thoughts out of his head

"I'll just give it my best. That's all I can do.. Hopefully it's enough though," He thought to himself. Even if he'd also applied for other hero schools beside UA, he really wanted to get accepted into here. It was UA after all. One of the top, if not the best hero school in the world. If a school was able to make him a hero, it was UA.

~Present Mic...~

"That's all I got for you today! I'll sign off with a little present. A sample of our school motto. As general Napoleon Bonaparte once laid down a true hero is one who overcomes life's misfortunes mhmmmm. Now that's a tasty sound bite! You ready to go beyooond? Let's hear a PLUS ULTRAAA! Good luck!" Present mic said.

~Zasha Yamada...~

Zasha saw Yusuke pointing at her, and giving her a taste of her own medicine. She crossed her arms, furrowed her brows and made a facial expression that could only be comparable to an angry little kid. She stared into the distance until it was time for her to yell, "PLUUSS ULTRAAA!!" Zasha yelled excitedly. It was loud enough for her father to notice, and look over at her with a grin. Though he was nice enough to not actually call her out on it in front of all the other students.

~Yu Wu...~

"Plus ultraaa!" Yu Wu yelled bouncing around in his seat.

~Silva Sypher...~

"Hrm! Pluuus Ultra..." Silva thought to himself sarcastically. he looked at the students. His glowing orange eyes looked at each and every student, scanning his phone at them, and making detailed background checks of every person in the seats below. Tons of people descriptions flooded his phone and went by quickly as he looked through all the info. He'd occasionally pause when he saw someone with a potentially interesting quirk.

"Wonder which ones will pass. Entrance exams should be starting soon. The sypher holobots should all be operational and ready to go... This will be most interesting" Silva muttered to himself.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
//Michio Kumori\\

The gates had opened and Michio had entered the school. He sat down a few chairs to the left on the middle row. A few minutes after doing so, Present Mic had talked about the robots, Michio thought it was pretty loud, and everyone else probably thought that too.

He then grabbed his paper, which showed that he was in group 1.

Soon, the exam would begin. That was for sure, so Michio got ready.

//Apollo Zakeri\\

Apollo had gone into the school, along with the other students, waving goodbye to his new acquaintance, Haigou Shisheido

Present Mic started talking, it was pretty loud, he thought that everyone must've knew it already, and then he had shouted 'Plus Ultra!' which Apollo thought was much louder than the other things he had said, but Apollo thought that it was only him.

Apollo looked at his paper, which he saw was him being in Group 1.
He was still pretty worried, because he might not be able to take down the zero-pointer if it had ever appeared infront of him.
Even if it didn't, Any one of those holo-bots could easily take him out if he wasn't careful.

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Pluss ultraaa!" Handa exclaimed, pumping her fist into the air.
But Kori was too busy looking for the just-as-loud-as-Mic participanter. All he knew was that it came from in front of him, off to the right a bit. He couldn't tell he it actually was since everyone had said it at the same time, but he was curious to see someone who was as loud as Present Mic. A Quirk like that could be helpful. I mean, it got Mic places, didn't it?

Kori looked back at Handa. "Did you hear that?"
"I dunno. It's kinda hard to hear with everyone yelling." She replied with a small chuckle.
Kori sighed. He'll have to find the participanter on his own.

Handa was having the happiest moment of her life right now, she didn't give a second thought about anything other than this. This was her dream. It was Kori's, too, but he was easily distracted, apparently.

"PLUS ULTRA," Shiruku exclaimed along with the other teens in the crowd. This meant that the entrance exam was going to start soon. She did wonder a bit where Michio was. She did figured that they'd be separated into different zones, so if she didn't try and search him out they wouldn't see each other until afterwards. There probably wasn't enough time so she let it be thinking, "good luck Mochi,"

"PLUS ULTRAAAA!" Haigou yelled out, bumping his fist into the air and almost jumping up from his seat.

"Owowowowowowow!" Zidane cried out in pain as the whole room of students and Present Mic burst out into yelling. Having two sets of ears made the noise double as loud, which was horrible as he only had two hands. "That was awful! Never again!"

"Yeah, I second that. Never again do I wanna sit through such awful noise again. I'd much rather deal with you."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now, let's see what's going on." Looking at the paper in front of him, Zidane noticed that he was situated in Zone 2. "Zone 2?"

"Guess that's where we're going to be dumped for the exams, come on. Let's do this thing."

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Ruriko was almost caught off guard when the announcement ended, as she’d been mumbling to herself about what she could do, exactly, for the exam. But, having come to nothing, she was glad for the temporary distraction.

After cheering alongside everyone else, Ruriko’s thoughts quickly returned to where they were, muttering to herself. “I’m gonna need to work on my aim, aren’t I? Yeah, aiming is key... I wonder if Handa could help? But would that actually help me?” She looked down at the card in front of her, “Are we even in the same zone? Ah, where is Handa, anyway? Ugh, no! Focus!”

Ruriko started to hum a song, her smile coming back, though not as wide as it had been.

Jayblade

"PLUS ULTRAAA!!!!" Yusuke screamed at the top of his lungs, he was incredibly passionate when it came to stuff like this. Though with that came the end of the lecture, meaning that it was time for everyone to make their way to their respective battle centres. Yusuke remembered that he was assigned to battle zone 1.

"Those assigned to battle centre 1, please head this way." There were quite a few of these robots directing students to where they were meant to go. Yusuke then obviously followed the one that was leading the way to his zone. "Right time to go kick some robot ass!"

Once he made his way into the battle centre, he was met with an urban looking city. "Woahhhhh!" He exclaimed aloud, as he looked in awe at his surroudings. "This is literally like an entire city!" He thought to himself, he was thoroughly impressed. He then took another look around at the students around him, he didn't notice anyway he knew right away, and it seemed Zasha wasn't there. Just as he was taking in the environment, another robot showed up. This one had some lights on it though.
"Wonder what's with all the robot things just roaming around" Yusuke then just shrugged thinking it was pretty cool. However the robot then suddenly lifted an arm up, as a red light began to glow.

"On your marks!"
"Get set..."
"Go!!!!"

And with that the exam had begun.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Plus Ultr— aaaaaaghhhh!” Kiba began her own “plus ultra” before the huge roar of the crowd combined with Present Mic’s screaming caused her to clamp her ears down tight and cry out in pain. Needless to say, she was quite relieved when they were released from the building and no longer subject to the decibels that were likely unhealthy for regular people, let alone someone with a bat’s hearing.

With her ears still ringing, it was by pure chance that Kiba caught the sound of a robot directing people in Battle Zone 2, and hurried to catch up with the crowd. Idly, she scratched at the base of her left ear, thanking whatever god was out there when her fingers didn’t come away bloody. She tried to keep her wings tucked in, but inevitably she ended up bumping a good few people on accident—apologizing as she went—as she, along with a good number of other students, was corralled towards the entrance of the zone.

The girl made a couple high-pitched clicks in the back of her throat, trying to get her bearings as she clumsily remembered to echolocate. Her soundwaves bounced off of several familiar shapes, but she was preoccupied with finding a space wide enough to spread her wings before the exam would start. That way Kiba could launch herself into the air and not get caught in a bottleneck at the entrance when everyone raced to be first through the gate. The moment the countdown reached the end, she was in the air, looping upwards and echolocating from her high vantage point.

All right. Now, where are all our lovable killer robots?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Nestu jumped up as they were informed they could begin and rushed forward creating lava beneath his feet that allowed him to skate across the ground leaving melted lines behind him, he spotted a few two pointers and sprung at them flinging large orbs of lava at them causing them to melt and sizzle, he finished the last one off with a powerful lava coated punch before heading off to find more targets to destroy. He knew he should consider helping people for some extra points but he was having way to much fun defeating enemies that it was only a background thought.

Kaito went along with the other students who were said to go down to Zone 2 and smiled as he looked up at the large gates, he saw many other people around his age who were raring to go like he was, he smirked and tilted his head to click his neck bones before he leaned forward as if he prepared for a running race. As the students ran in to Zone 2, so too did the blue skinned boy and leaned forward even more, suddenly, six jet black and long tentacles began to protrude from his back and briefly flailed like worms out of dirt, four of his tentacles pushed Kaito off the ground and walked like a pair of legs.

Kaito looked around to see the many students and robots, his black and blue eyes mainly focused on the latter and noticed one of the robots began to prepare their weapon and aimed at Kaito, Kaito suddenly darted towards the robot and grabbed it's weapon arm with one of his two free tentacles, he threw the robot to a wall and watched it break and seemingly shut down. "That's one..." Kaito said to himself before he looked around to see any other robots to take down and saw a two pointer, he smirked and charged towards it, as the robot prepared to attack, Kaito used his tentacles to climb up it and used two to tear off it's limbs, he looked back to see a few more one pointer robots charge towards him and smirked at a sudden idea he had.

He jumped off the robot whilst his tentacles still held it, he leaned forward as if to stand on all fours and his tentacles suddenly threw the remains of the two pointer at the three one pointers which caused them all to fall apart, Kaito stood back up and raised his arms in victory. "Strike!" He shouted as his tentacles pushed on the ground to serve as his legs again and walked around to find other robots. "That's six..." He counted in his head, clearly he wanted to make a mental note on how many points he got.

DevVoid

Well, here we go. Time for the best part: field testing for the masks! ..er, the Entrance Exam! Though, it wasn't off to a great start as Kenji, as internally hyped as he was, had to cringe from the sheer, overwhelming volume of Present Mic and all the students chanting 'Plus Ultra' in unison. That, and well.. the trouble it was having so many people crowd the exits at first. Kenji inevitably just hung back and followed the group of participants that headed off to Zone 2. Having arrived before the battlefield, Kenji looked around to see if anyone was looking.. and ensuring no one was, took off his human mask. Kenji's mask nose expanded as he took a big breath, then shrank to normal sizes again as his mouth socket appeared in a wide form as he exhaled. With his mouth socket gone again, Kenji reached for the werewolf mask in his coat, equipping it just as the gates to the zones had opened and red lights lit up the area.

" On your marks! Get set.. GO!!! "

With the crowd moving off into the battle arena, Kenji's body finished morphing into an 8ft tall werewolf form, complete with midnight-black fur, intimidating red-glowing eyes, with claws and metal that could rend through metal. With one loud, eerie howl typical of a werewolf preparing for the hunt, Kenji got on all fours and began running at superhuman (duh) speeds into the battlefield.

The first group Kenji ran across two two-pointers, accompanied by a three-pointer. The three-pointer was caught off-guard due to Kenji's speed, and promptly had its arms torn off by the werewolf-morphed kid. The two-pointers Kenji had a bit more trouble with due to their (almost) matching size, but due to a werewolf having vast superior reflexes to a human, Kenji made short work of the remaining two-pointers, using his claws and brute strength to tear the holobots apart. With that sweet combat rush, the fighting instinct of a werewolf was starting to pour into Kenji's head, and although he was mostly able to ignore it, it managed to get a loud victory roar out of him before he could move on to find another group of holobots to tear through.

Shiruku got up from her seat and followed the droids that were directing the teens to the separate zones and going through to zone two. There were a plethora of other teens with her, though a lot less than back in the announcement stage which make the spider-like girl feel more relived. Seemed like the setting was an urban city. Quite predictable if you asked her, but oh well.

Shiruku took a ready stance as the robot was flicking from red, to yellow, then eventually to green signaling that the heart of this event had finally started. She rushed ahead as the hoards of the different kinds of robots were unleashed. A plan of action in mind she tried to kind a less 'populated' area but somewhere where the hologram-bots could easily get to her. She saw a someone jetting off with giant tentacles from their back, some were-wolf type of person already going to town on the bots with other teens going onto doing their things. The spider girl ran around a 'block' and saw a building with a small roofing-type of part jutting out, not too high from the ground. Perfect.

She made her way over to it, took her shoes and socks off and grabbing them with her after tying the laces together for easier transport. She then making her way up, clinging to the ceiling of the side-roof before dropping her shoes onto the ground to try and attract attention of nearby bots. Since the one pointers were fragile, but fast, Shiruku could have the upper hand if she surprised them.

The plan seemed to work surprisingly well as her first bot got attracted by the sudden movement and sound, the spider-girl then dropped down and managed to overpower the bot quite easily. She continued this with it, few times having to take down a 1 pointer right after another, but managing to take them down too relatively easily. The two and three pointers were more difficult though requiring her to use some of her webbing weaved from her spit, which she planned on saving for the zero pointer so it was a bit of a bummer.

Haigou made his way to zone one, nervous as this would one of the parts of deciding if he could or couldn't be accepted into his dream school. Stopping by the starting line, he quickly remembered to take off his hoodie and tying it around his waist. Mainly to have more easy access to use his quirk and not to dirty his hoodie immediately. The traffic-light bot was already at the yellow light when he finished and scrambled onto a ready stance. The bot signaled the green light finally and the teens were let out to destroy the assigned robos.

Haigou almost froze in place as the other teens rushed forward, one even skating along on lava. Discouraging thoughts started to emerge in his head once more. He took a bit to realize that he was still standing still in place at the starting line he shook his head and the thought and hope "this is my chance," and then rushing after the others. A one pointer appeared in front of him, seemingly locked onto him. He got into action managing to throw out a glob or two of soap in front of the bot. The hologram-dummy stepped on the slippery, apple scented goop and fell down with Haigou managing to then take it down. He continued with this as his main strategy, every now and then working together with another teen to take a two or three pointer down and helping out others.

Jayblade

As soon as that robot told them they could go, an incredibly fired up Yusuke rushed onto the battlefield.

Right away, he just began to look for enemies, since points seemed to be a big deal. Surely enough he eventually came across what he was looking for. There were just a small group of holobots hanging about; two 1 pointers and 2 pointer. However before he was able to reach them, and get a quick surprise attack on them, the two 1 pointers had noticed him. They then aimed their weapons at him, and started blasting. "Uh oh..." He then said to himself, before just jumping out of the way of the blasts. While getting back up he began to conjure up flames, using his right hand. So as soon as he got up he just held his hand out while in front of the two bots, and then sent a barrage of flames heading in their direction. The attack had swiftly taken them out; melting parts and kinda making them short circuit. But just after that Yusuke had a small lingering thought in his mind, "Where'd that big one go?"

His question was then shortly answered, as he saw the 2 pointer focusing on another examinee, who looked like they were frozen stiff with fear. Seeing this, Yusuke began to sprint over there, readying himself for another attack. He had opted to just try the same attack again, using only his hand to generate the fire. Just getting over to the other kid, Yusuke had now chosen to attack, aiming for it's torso. Although this time it didn't really seem like it was enough, the 2 pointer was clearly a lot more durable than those 1 pointers. Seeing that the first attack had failed, Yusuke decided that he should maybe try something a little more powerful, even if it would take a bit more energy out of him. As he prepared for his next attack, the flames went further up his arm this time, burning part of his sleeve off in the process. When he was ready he just sent another blast over, aiming for the bots legs this time. Given that these flames had a higher heat and intensity than the last ones, they managed to melt through both of it's legs, causing the 2 pointer to crash to the ground; now immobile and without it's legs.

Yusuke was then just about to leave, but just before that the guy he "saved" had shaken out of his fear and called out to him. "Thank you!" He said as Yusuke then turned around. "I mean you're just lucky I was there to save you." Yusuke mentioned, with a somewhat smug smirk on his face, he totally didn't just do that for the points or anything. He then left that little wimpy dude on his own once left in order to find more robots to slay.

=Nightshade=

Kiba hovered for a few moments, gathering her wits. She realized that the holobots added a bit of a tinny quality to the soundwaves that echoed off of them, and from that was able to tell the different bots from her competitors. The girl quit flapping suddenly, dropping down to land on the roof of a building, before gliding towards the ground on half-extended wings.

Right as she was about to land, Kiba sensed a one-pointer at the same time it picked up on her presence. She pulled up, powerful downstrokes stopping her downward momentum and reversing it. The bot was fast, and launched itself up at the girl with surprising speed. Kiba bared her teeth, stretching her arms out to the sides so the claws on her wings shredded her palms on the next downstroke. As the one-pointer continued its upward advance, she brought her now-bloodied hands around to face the holobot in an almost comical “Byakugan!” pose.

The blood that was dripping from her palms suddenly changed direction, dripping outwards instead of down. It wouldn’t be enough to stop the holobot, of course, and Kiba still had to narrowly dodge twice before the robot stopped moving, falling half a dozen feet before spontaneously combusting. It seemed the blood she had released had succeeded in making its way into the bot’s more delicate internal workings before hardening into glasslike shards.

The beginnings of a plan started coming together in Kiba’s mind. It hadn’t been long since her last recharge, so she could use her quirk without fear of losing control. Now if she could just get close enough to smear some blood on each robot she encountered… She was distracted from her train of thought by a cry of distress from below.

Another student—Kiba ventured a guess as a girl, though it was hard to tell from the springs comprising a number of her body parts—was crab-crawling away from a hulking 3-pointer advancing on her. The winged girl leaped from the building she was perched upon, fanning her wings only slightly to alter her direction. She streaked over the three-pointer, leaving two bloody handprints on its body from the cuts that she was consciously keeping from scabbing. Within the space of a few seconds, Kiba had caught Slinky (a split-second nickname choice) in her legs, ankles locked in front of her abdomen, and worked her wings to climb higher.

Slinky struggled in Kiba’s grip for a moment before the other girl growled down, “You know, flying is hard enough without carrying another person. Especially when they’re squirming like a drowning worm.” After that, Slinky stopped struggling, and Kiba set the both of them down on top of yet another building. “Sorry about that,” the bat girl said with a sheepish grin. “It’s the nerves, they’re making me uncivil.” Her face turned a little more serious. “Also, you should probably go—I get the feeling three-pointers make a bigger boom than one-pointers.” Slinky’s eyes widened for a second and she nodded hurriedly, springing away across the roofs without a word.

Kiba’s brow creased as she focused on hardening and expanding the blood she had previously worked inside the three-pointer. An explosion from a couple blocks away greeted her efforts, and two other explosions followed, likely caused by shrapnel thrown by the three-pointer. That’s, what? Four points? Six? Whatever, it’s still not good enough. Keep your head in the game, Kiba. And focus, you’re bleeding all over yourself. With that realization, she decided to keep her hands scabbed until she found more bots, in which case she’d liquefy the dried blood. Alright. You got this. Now go out there and kick some butt.

The resounding uproar of enthusiasm from the "Plus Ultra!!" had left Makoto Takamoto more confident than ever. He, of course, once hearing the rest of the crowd yell with Present Mic, had joined in himself. Lost in the excitement of the moment, it took him a couple of seconds to realise that he was being directed towards his assigned battle zone by the monotone voice of a robot. Glancing around, he noticed that many of the students had already departed and he seemed to imagine the repeating command of the robot increasing in urgency and irritation. Makoto flinched before shifting himself out of his comfortable position. He hurriedly grabbed his mask and fumbled with the clip before tossing it behind his shoulders. Okay then, this is it. Battle zone 2, here I come. He calmed his racing mind, and followed the jumbled assembly of teens and automatons to the practical exam.

Makoto's eyes widened. Before him stood the daunting gates to an uncannily lifelike amalgamation of a city: tall high-rise apartments and shopping malls stretching over the surrounding perimeter wall; cars and other vehicles scattered across the streets; trees, lampposts, post-boxes and most of the other urban paraphernalia you would expect to find in a normal city. "Wow-" Makoto couldn't help exclaiming as he stared through the open doors. They built all of this for us? This is going to be great... but challenging. I wonder how far it stretches... Are the buildings furbished? Where would be the best place to go...

"Go!!!"

The blaring red light and the sudden exclamation from a robot interrupted his train of thought. He could feel the tension in the air being broken all at once under a cascade of waves. And like a cascade of waves, swathes of students began pouring into the urban arena. One particularly bulky or excitable attendee barged their way past Takamoto, causing him to yelp, "Rude!" He refrained from continuing, as the realisation came to him that this was it. He needed to find some robots. He needed to get some points. And he needed to do it fast.

Makoto Takamoto scrambled past the dotted examinees who were already engaged in combat with robots of varying sizes. Making his way past what appeared to be a recreation of a shopping mall, he caught sight of congregation of robots situated in a reasonably isolated area at the end of the street. Perfect. Makoto recognised the opportunity and began making his way there. Jogging through the street, he pulled out the two metals balls which he had displayed earlier. Makoto thought back his preparations during the morning: he had chosen to take these balls as they were versatile, light tools that he could influence without struggle for long periods of time. If he used Magnetism too freely it would likely wear him out. Best to only use it on the small ferromagnetic objects to conserver energy.

With weapons (of sorts) in hand, Makoto continued his approach along the street. Distant sounds — some potentially human and some distinctly not — reverberated and echoed through the alleys. Then it came. A noise that was shockingly loud and evidently close. It shook Makoto's body with its destructive potency, and drew his instant attention towards its source. From amidst a cloud of smoke, Makoto could make out someone seemed to be in fierce combat with a large, armoured contraption — a 3-pointer, he assumed. It had just torn a massive hole in the structure of a nearby tower; the target had narrowly avoided its rapid strike. As the dust cleared, Makoto could see the target — a boy of strong, tall stature and red hair — standing poised as if preparing for a finishing attack on the robot. Makoto was just about to continue towards his intended targets before he noticed something the boy hadn't: the tower was collapsing. Jolting to a halt, Makoto saw the boy approach the robot, clearly unbeknownst to the fact that the adjacent tower was beginning to topple in his direction. "Oh lordy," Takamoto stammered, "Quick, get back from there!" The boy either didn't hear his words or chose not to heed them. C'mon Makoto. You have to do something. Anything!

Instinctively, he felt for something easy to grasp hold of — metal. There! Stretching across the boy's waist was a belt with a metal buckle. Takamoto stretched his influence towards the buckle and flexed his fingers. He was still a distance from the boy, but focused his attention towards the singular point of the buckle. Unfortunately, the robot had begun its advance upon the boy and would likely be able to catch him even if Takamoto was able to pull him away. Furrowing his eyebrows in concentration, he outstretched his arm and performed the simultaneous action of repelling the robot enough to destabilise it, and pulling the buckle of the boy to move him out of range of the impact.

Crash!

With tremendous force, the foundations of the tower gave way to the inevitable force of gravity. It crashed down upon the street below it, completely crushing the 3-pointer who had been forced under by Makoto's efforts. Makoto sighed, "Thank goodness. Oh my, that was difficult. I can't believe I was able to push that thing back. It wasn't even ferromagnetic and was approaching at such a speed. Still, it was metal, so a little more familiar. On the bright side it means I'm improving..." After gasping in a few breaths of air, Makoto ran over to the boy, hoping he hadn't been hit by debris from the collapse. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry I couldn't have made your landing smoother." The boy sprung up to his feet, seemingly unharmed, and muttered a few words of appreciation towards Makoto before running off.

Guess he didn't have much to say. Makoto thought to himself following the brisk departure of the boy he had just rescued. Then again, he has the right idea. We're all on a time limit and we all need points. I've got to make my way back to those robots I saw before to make up for lost time. After a minute or so of sending metallic balls flying violently into the heads, arm sockets and cores of several 1-pointers, 2-pointers, and struggling with a few 3-pointers, Takamoto had accumulated around 19 points. To finish the final 3-pointers, Makoto was forced to resort to another method: sending multiple large, reasonably thick sheets of metal (found in the debris, but presumably part of a structure) flying into them, encasing them and pinning them to the wall. Convenient I found these pieces of metal. Magnetism is strong, but it's situational and hard to useeee- Makoto Takamoto turned around to be greeted by the powerful fist of a 3-pointer. Lulled into a false sense of security by his recent victories, it was able to send him flying a couple of meters back, catching him completely unaware.

Takamoto landed on his front, locks of cinnamon hair falling before his face, his hands absorbing a portion of the fall. His helmet, which had been badly attached in the rush to leave the auditorium, flew across the street and landed in a corner beneath a windowsill. Then the coughing came.

[EDIT: Apologies as it's a little messy.]

~Yu Wu...~

As soon as the entrance exam had begin, Yu was completely excited. Yu ran with legs stretched stepping through crowds of students. Yu grabbed the entrance exam doors and slingshotted himself into the zone. He bounced off the ground, and bounced again. He landed on his feet and began running. A one pointer was in the alleyway. It ran at Yu. Yu jumped off a trashcan and grabbed the robot. His arms stretched but he was unable to run away from the robot as it was too fast. He climbed on the trashcan and hopped up to the fire escape ladder. He jumped off the edge causing his arms to bend on the rail. When he reverted his arms back, the one pointer was slingshotted into the air. It broke upon hitting the ground.

Yu needed to be clever when facing the two pointers. They hit hard, and were too big to be slingshotted, but Yu could slingshot stuff at them. Like one pointer robots if they were nearby. That or trashcans. He could also pull on the robot's arms or heads to try break them. This was almost impossible to do with the three pointer bots. He had to rely on weakpoints for strikes when it came to dealing with them. Which was no easy task considering how tough and fast they were. He did manage to knock one's feet out from under them giving him enough time to break an air conditioner he grabbed from a nearby window and smashing it across the three pointer robot's head. He continued the attack, smacking the damaged area. attempting to pull out wires or things. Occasionally getting shocked as he pulled wires out. The three pointer eventually stopped.

He had also been going around looking for people to rescue. Rescuing people was just as important as stopping the villains, if not more important. Yu made sure the safety of citizens was a top priority. he made sure to grab plenty civilians along the way.

~Zasha Yamada...~

Zasha's was so excited to not only prove herself to her dad, her friend Yusuke, the students around her, but also herself. Zasha wasn't her father, and needed to be able to prove herself. Heck, she wasn't even special enough to be a recommendation student. Though none of that was important now. This was gonna be her time to prove herself to everyone.

She was unlucky to come across a three point robot early on. Her quirk had little effect on the robot as it didn't suffer from loid noises. It charged right at her and woulda hit her good. Instead it just barely graze her. It still left a pretty good size bruise on her hip. She fell to the ground and yelled in pain. She managed to jump atop a dumpster and hop to the escape ladder(Not the same one Yu was at). She climbed up, but the robot grabbed her leg. She kicked the robot hard enough in the head to make it let go. She pulled herself up and climbed to the roof tops. The robot was determined to climb after her. It took to the escape ladder after her. She managed to run across the roof top and slide off the edge. She managed to grab the window ledge, but the robot went right over the edge. It damaged the robot's legs. It looked at her before limping around and deciding its next course of action.

Zasha was barely hanging on. Zasha decided to run off so not to deal with the three pointer any more. Her luck was better as this time it was a two pointer robot. Yet Zasha's hip still hurt from the bruise. She managed to climb down to the second floor balcony on the edge of the building. She leaped down grabbing the two pointer's neck. Her hands wrapped around its neck, and she felt it all. Her arms hurt as she fell down onto the metal clad robot. She pulled on the robot's head. It began reaching for her in hopes of pulling her off. It slammed her against the wall, but she persisted. It began spinning and jumping around, but she still persisted. all the tugging on the robot's head. She eventually managed to pull its head back far enough that it stopped working properly.

Zasha wasn't in the mood to fight any more robots after that. She was purely on flight mode. her hip, and her arms hurt. This was not fun, and she had almost nothing to show for it. With all the heroes fighting and taking out robots, she didn't need to hide too much. Unfortunately she came across one pointer robots while saving people. There was a one pointer in an alleyway, and one in the street. Zasha took the two one pointers down, but she quite a few blows in the fights between them.

She persisted and managed to save a few more people when it nearly hit her. The three pointer. Same exact one from earlier! It had the same limp. There were two civilians nearby. She reached down and grabbed a pipe. The robot was significantly slower now, but so was Zasha. Zasha stood by the corner of a large building. The robot swung, Zasha ducked, and the robot punched the wall. She managed to jam the rod in the robot's damaged leg. it slapped her to the ground. It dragged its damaged leg as it went towards her. One of the civilians yelled at the robot. Soon both we're yelling. Zasha stretched her legs before running at the robot. she grabbed a plastic trashcan and threw it at the robot to get its attention. She kicked the rod stuck in its leg, pushing the rod in further.

It swiped at her, but she ducked and rolled. She pulled on the rod this time which ripped more wires. It swung and hit her again. Part of the rod broke off. The robot walked towards the two civilans but Zasha was having none of it. She took the broken rod piece and hit the robot in the back of the knee. It stood there swinging. Zasha took the initiative to try get hits in whenever possible to weak spots. After a difficult fight she managed to eventually stop the robot.

She took the two people back to safety and would continue to focus on civilians. She was not in the mood to fight anything else at this point. She continued looking for civilians to save.

~Silva Sypher...~

Silva Sypher saw all the fights. Every single one of them. Every single Sypher holobot recorded its fights. Every fight was broadcasted in front of all the teachers. Silva sat there both judging the students abilities, but also the robots. How well did the robots challenge the students? How well did the students fare?

*Siiiip* Silva took a long sip from his cup as he watched the fighting, "hehe... hahaha!" Silva laughed in a flat robotic voice. Despite his lack of a smile, he was genuinely both surprised and happy to see how well many of the students were doing thus far. he already had his eye on a few promising students he felt confident would make it into UA.

Shiruku finished dismantling yet another one pointer. A few other teens had found their way to the same block where she was. She'd been trying to mind her own business, focusing on getting as many points as possible reasonably with the least effort. There was a lot of commotion happening around her, but Shiruku decided to check if there was anything major happening in the near vicinity before going back up to her hiding place. Just as she did that a purple-silvery helmet tumbled past her until it bumped into a wall under a nearby windowsill. She looked over to see where it came from as it looked distinctly different from the robots. She noticed a fellow participant, practically at the mercy of a three-pointer.

Shiruku hadn't earlier bothered with trying to get rescue points, but this scenario right here was ideal if she wanted to try and cash in decent points. She got up, quickly grabbed the helmet that tumbled beside her, assuming it was the boy's who was in trouble and rushed over to him. Without any words, the spider-like girl tossed the helmet to the brown haired boy's vicinity before jumping at the three pointer. It was relatively easy, considering that the robot in question was locked on someone else before switching it's attention to Shiruku. She hung onto the robot as it tried to get her off, but thanks to her wall-climbing ability she had no trouble staying on. Gathering spit in her mouth, she then put clumps of webbing onto the robot's joints. She wasn't sure if it was enough to immobilize it completely, but it should at least make it slower and sluggish. Using one pair of her arms to place the webbing clumps and the rest to stay on the robot it started to indeed move slower, seeming to struggle more to move it's arms.

Haigou had actually managed to fair well, in his mind at least. He'd managed to take down some robots on his own and some with the help of other participants. Separating off from a girl with a self liquification quirk that he helped taking out a two pointer he ran off, feeling a bit cocky in his abilities. His overconfidence would soon come crashing down as he turned a corner and there were two three pointers who locked onto him. He let out a distressed yelp as he realized in the mess he found himself in. Haigou knew that there could be a chance that he could run away from them and took it.

The purple haired boy poured out glops of soap before him and the robots before turning one-hundred eighty degrees and running the other way with the other hand aimed behind him continuing to produce apple scented soap. The three pointer's were smarter than that, as they noticed the slippery substance on the ground. Haigou glanced behind him and his eyes widened in horror as the two bots were aiming both of their weapons at him.

Gritting his teeth he yelled out "HEEELP" for some kind soul to hopefully save his butt. Just as things were starting to go better for me.

Last edited:
Yu's stood there on the rooftops arms grabbing two large brick chimneys. He could barely hold on. He could feel his grasp weakening but he continued to stretch further back, "AAALlmooost! Just a little Moooooooo!!!!" Yu's grip was slipping fast so he reverted and he fired like a canon. "YEEEEE HAAAW!" Yu yelled. He heard a plea for help but was moving too fast in the air to know who yelled. For a fraction of a second he saw a soapy bow. Yu flew mere inchesaway from accidentally hitting Haigou, but thankfully missed. He bounced off the concrete wall ,and cracking it.

He then slapped the three pounter nearly knocking it over. He managed to grab the three pointer and bounce off it multiple times like a paddle ball. The robot punched Yu which only further caused Yu to bounce off of it. He knocked the robot over. When he looked over at Haigou, Yu's face had been punched in like a bowl from the robot's punch. Yu's face returned to normal a few moments later.

"Are you oka-" Yu said The robot three a punch at Yu but he fell on the ground then rolled onto his feet.

"tag team?" Yu asked looking at the soapy boy.

DevVoid

Werewolf Kenji had been tearing through the battlefield like a true lycanthrope - jumping whatever holobot he could find, though unlike a true werewolf, he disregarded the other participants and was solely focused on points. Several one-pointers were beat down with each other's limbs, several two-pointers were disassembled with multiple, furious strikes and a couple three-pointers had chunks torn out from claws and teeth alike. Kenji couldn't really keep track as his werewolf instincts were just begging for more fighting, but Kenji had to stop and swap masks soon since those instincts were reaaalllly starting to get on his nerves.

For a brief moment, Kenji swapped masks around, showing his real face for a split second before donning his grey mask and shrinking into the thin frame of a stereotypical grey alien. With the transformation over and within a new form, Kenji inhaled sharply before exhaling and veiling his whole body in the wavy light-blue telekinetic energy emitting from his hands and head. Kenji flew around quickly as his weight was pretty light in the alien body, making a pit stop on the ground to help out students that needed it - such as two poor fellas who seemed to be separated from their group and were surrounded by three one-pointers and two two-pointers.

To save them, Kenji held both hands forward upon landing, twisting the head of a one-pointer to the right, as if unscrewing a screw and popped it lose from its body, separating even the wires. This caught the attention of not just the holobots but the exam participants, who were more wide-eyed at seeing an actual (not that actual) alien than Kenji's alien form was.

The remaining one-pointers ran at Kenji, ready to beat on this small alien dude, though they were quickly moved into one another by Kenji's telekinesis and squashed into a ball of scrap. The two-pointers had snuck around Kenji in the meantime he was focused on the one-pointers however and had gotten a hit on him, one of them dropkicking him in the back. Having a smaller frame than in his werewolf form, this naturally hurt Kenji more and sent him flying. Though, Kenji was able to gather his thoughts and stopped himself from flying into a wall moments before impact.

That dropkick had gotten more out of him than expected, though from those things as tall as his werewolf form, how could Kenji not have expected this much pain? To finish the two-pointers off, Kenji gave a violent push to the one-pointer ball he had squashed together earlier, running over the two-pointers multiple times and brutally adding them to the ball of holobot scrap. Standing up from previously kneeling on the ground, Kenji took off his mask to take a breather from that surprise hit, much more to the other participants' surprise, as that alien that saved them just turned into.. another participant with a.. distorting mask for a face. Creeped out, the students still thanked Kenji before scampering off to where they last saw their group. With that situation resolved, Kenji re-equipped his alien mask and floated himself upward, scouting for anyone else that needed help via his alien form's psychic powers.