• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
7:00 a.m.

Yusuke Tanaka was fast asleep, until he began to hear a sound he was all too familiar with. “Yusuke, come on! It’s time to get out of bed!” His Mom entered his room ripping the bed sheet from him. Surely enough this woke him up right away, as soon as he did he checked his phone to see the time. “It’s half six in the morning, what’s your problem!” Yusuke shouted back, his Mom then put her hands on her hips as she sighed. He then put it all together as he began to look more excited than ticked off. “Oh right! Today’s the day of the entrance exam’s, finally!” He then sprung out of bed more energetic than ever, and then he began to get ready. He got dressed into his red tracksuit, which he usually wore when working out or training, so he thought it’d be perfect. “Today’s the day, I finally get my my time to shine!” He thought to himself as he rushed towards the stairs, all dressed and ready. As soon as he entered the living room the first person he saw was his little brother, Daisuke, sipping on tea like he almost always was. “What’s with the tracksuit?” Daisuke questioned, in his forever smug sounding voice. Yusuke looked back over to him, as he made his way over to the toaster. “Don’t you know what day it is?” He replied. “No. I don’t.” Daisuke was still just there, drinking his tea and sounding rather uninterested. “Haha. Well little brother, today is the day they’re holding the entrance exams for the most prestigious school in all of Japan, UA high school!” Yusuke bellowed, very enthusiastically. Hearing how pumped up and excited his brother was, made Daisuke laugh a little. “Yeah well i’ll say one thing. You’re lucky it’s not a written exam.” Daisuke uttered, in attempt to poke a little fun at Yusuke. “Yeah well...shut up.” Yusuke retorted.

About an hour and a half later

It was just about time to leave the house, and Yusuke had just finished up with a bit of light exercise in the back garden, so he made his way back into the living room. “Right it’s probably about time I leave now.” Yusuke said to his Mom and Brother, as he made his way to the front door. Before he was able to get to it, his Mom rushed over and hugged him, then kissing him on the cheek after. “Good luck Yusuke, we believe in you!” Daisuke then also payed attention for a minute, “Yeah, good luck.” He said with a slight smile. In turn Yusuke smiled back, and stuck his thumb up, “I’ll make you both proud, don’t worry!” He then opened the door and left the house as he waved goodbye, and got on his way to the school.

By the time Yusuke arrived at the school there were loads of other kids already there, and they all looked about the same age as him, and by the way they were all dressed it seemed they were there for the same reason he was. Taking a deep breath, Yusuke then walked onto the school grounds and looked on in awe. The doors were currently closed for the students, so like everyone else he just found a spot somewhere and began to wait. “Ohhhh I can’t wait! I’m gonna ace this exam!”

@ThAtGuY101 @IDKWhatUserNameToDo @DevVoid @Shikowara @~Rinko~ @| Korutesu | @Void_Nugget @Havoc_The_Gandalf @DarkHydraT @Red Gallade @=Nightshade=

The sun rose to start another lovely day, in one of the many houses that dotted the city, Takumi was fast asleep in his bed only to suddenly feel something fluffy brush his nose, this caused his face to lightly scrunch with discomfort before his jet black eyes slowly opened and his sky blue pupils set on whatever brushed him. He smiled when he saw that it was his pet cat, who meowed in greeting before it nuzzled Takumi's face with a purr, to which Takumi let out a light laugh. "Morning lil' guy... did mom send you to wake me up? You are very purr-suasive." He said as he slowly got up and went to change in to his clothes, what seemed strange is that the back of most of his upper clothes--like jackets and shirts--all seemed to have six holes in them, large enough to let short arms slip through. Once he was fully dressed, he walked out of his room and downstairs to the kitchen with the cat not far behind him.

In the kitchen were two individuals who both seemed to share Takumi's unusual blue skin color, a tall woman just left the cooker to prepare some breakfast while a man who appeared younger than the woman, but older than Takumi, was sat at the table in what looked like a police uniform with a cup of coffee in one hand and a newspaper in the other. "Morning sweetie! I hope Fifi woke you up okay? No meow-d noises?" She asked while she smiled at her own pun while Takumi and the other man rolled their eyes with a smile. "Yeah mom, she did. What about you, Hayato?" Takumi asked as he looked at his older brother.

"Eh, same old; bad news involving villains and good news involving heroes." He said before he was about to drink his coffee while Takumi received his breakfast, to which he happily ate. "And speaking of heroes... your hero course is today, right Takumi?" Hayato asked with a smirk, Takumi smiled and nodded while his mouth was still full of breakfast. "If you like, I can even give you a lift there." Hayato added while he sipped his coffee. "You mean it?" Takumi asked while did his best not to sound excited... but failed, much to his older brother's amusement. "Of course, bro." He said as he readied his hand for a bro fist, to which Takumi happily did.

After his breakfast and collecting his bag that he prepared the day before, his mother refused to let him go without a hug and a kiss goodbye, although Takumi usually found them embarrassing, he was in a good mood so he returned the hug in kind while his older brother got in his car and honked the horn. "C'mon bro, part of being a hero is always being on time!" Takumi looked at Hayato and shook his head with a laugh as he walked in to the car. "You made that up, didn't you?" He asked, to which Hayato shrugged. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." He said as they drove off.

Once the brothers arrived at U.A. Academy, Takumi got out of the car to see all the many other would-be students there, Takumi took a deep breath and looked back at his brother. "Knock 'em dead out there, bro. You got the family rooting for ya!" Hayato said with a wave before he started to drive off and most likely get started with his police work. Takumi waved to his brother as he left and looked back at the place that would train him to become one of the heroes of his generation.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
A knock sounded on the door of the room that was currently lit by the light source laying in the bed. This light source was the hair of Netsu Park who jumped up at the sound of the knock "yes Enrrane Exam day" he said with a wide smile before opening his blinds and heading into the bathroom to wash and get changed, when he showered he made sure to get his hair particularlywet in order to put out the fire and be able to cut his hair without any hindrances, this did however mean his hair was usually very wet in the mornings. Once fully awake and ready he gave his parents quick goodbyes before he rushed out of his house and began to sprint full pelt down the road completely forgetting to dry his hair until he was only a few feet from the school where he then started to heat up his head in order to quick dry his hair.

The soggy ginger mop that was Netsu's hair finally dried just as he walked through the gates and within seconds of becoming dry his hair set a light which of course didn't faze Netsu but caught a few if the other kids nearby off guard. He chuckled at their reactions as he ran his hand through his blazing hair and glanced excitedly around the grounds. He could see kids showing off their quirks and chatting and his grin widened "I bet I can make so many friends" he said out loud to himself. He took a quick check of the area and spotted a nicely placed tree that would provide a good place to stand while still being visible to the people around him. Upon making his choice he sauntered over and leant against the tree and casually whistled to himself.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kuroo Kori was already awake at 6, because he could not wait to start his day. He usually woke up at 5 am and sat there 'til 7. But not today. Today he was actually excited to get up. He couldn't wait for the entrance exam at UA. It almost felt like a dream.
~~~~~~~~~~
Himawari Handa woke up at 7:15-ish, a little later than usual, but she was excited last night and couldn't sleep. She plopped (fell asleep) at around 10:30 so she was kinda tired.
"Oh no, I'm gonna be late- Unless..." She looked at the clock on her wall. Trying to remember what time the entrance exam was.
"Himawari, get up already!" Excalimed her mother from downstairs.
"Coming!" She called back, hopping out of her bed and getting dressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kori had gotten dressed, eaten breakfast, and gave himself several pettalks before he had to leave.
"Good luck, buddy," Said his father. Kori hugged him, then, with one last goodbye, he left. Extremely nervous.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Handa ran out the door, having said goodbye to her parents, and was smiling stupidly big. She knew there was a big possibility she wouldn't get into UA, but she just pretended there was only a 1% chance of failure.

When she arrived, she saw tons of other kids her own age. She had forgotten this place held so many people. But the one person that stood out to her was her childhood friend, Kuroo Kori.
"Kuroo!" She called, running over to him.
"Oh, Hima, hi," Kori replied, slightly startled.
"Are you excited?" She was practically jumping up and down as she said this.
"There's a lot of people. There's no way I'm gonna get in," He looks down at his shoes.
"Oh, come on. Don't say that. Let's go in with the others," Handa grabbed her friend's hand and pulled him into the building.

(Edit: Could have made this more detailed. I'll try harder with my next post lol.)

Shiruku Kumori was on her way towards the highly praised UA school, though she wasn't a student just yet. Like many others she was about to go and take the entrance exam test. She sat in a car while a chauffeur that worked for her family drove towards the esteemed school. Shiruku wore a white tracksuit with additional six sleeves for her extra appendages and some red lines to give her outfit and the otherwise monochromatic girl some color. Shiruku had her hair in a ponytail, which was a bit out of the ordinary for her. She normally wore her hair open, except for her bangs that were pulled back by either a ponytail or small bun. She stared out the window, with mixed feelings of nervousness and anticipation was brewing inside of her, but she barely showed any of it. She tried to push them aside though, as they would be no help for what was awaiting her.

"We're almost there," the driver said, glancing to the back seat through the rear-view mirror, "Are you nervous miss?"

"I'm trying to not be," Shiruku said with her eight eyed gaze moving to the rearview mirror. Her expression still neutral, almost cold. The driver chuckled a bit. He'd grown accustomed to her demeanor and behavior, but it was a bit unexpected that Shiruku had given him a somewhat of a straightforward answer.

After some time

The Gates of UA were approaching and the driver parked as close as possible to the destination with the park places and some other close by places littered with families wishing good luck to their children who were going to take part in the infamous UA entrance exam.
"We've arrived," The driver said, now turning his head around to face Shiruku, "good luck miss,"
Kumori nodded in acknowledgement and then got out of the car and making her way to the mass of teens waiting for the exam to begin, but trying to find a relatively sparse spot while catching some glances from a few teens nearby. Most likely due to her unusual appearance, but she was far from the only one there with a peculiar presence.

- - - - - - - - -

Haigou had barely been able to fall asleep last night, but now the boy's alarm clock was beeping more erratically every passing moment. He finally turned the alarm clock off and then remembered what day it was. Today was his chance to officially start his journey to become a pro-hero. After throwing his chosen outfit on, which consisted of a t-shirt that read 'NO FEAR' with a zipper hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, did he rush downstairs to get some breakfast in him. In the kitchen were two figures that greeted him, them being his mom, and younger sister with his father already being off to work. Being ecstatic and also nervous admittedly, Haigou tried to cram in his chosen breakfast in him as soon as possible.

"Hey take it easy there or else you're going to choke," remarked his mother with a bit of a stern look before returning to eating her breakfast.

"Feeeeeling nervous?" asked his younger sister, Amai with cheeky grin.
"Obviously," Haigou said after swallowing' a mouthful of food.
"You know, you could blind the others if you put your soap in their eyes," said his little sister, jokingly and Haigou chuckled at her tip while their mother called out 'Amai' while the girl just looked at her mother wide eyed as if she didn't understand anything she said,
"It was a joke mom,"

Gulping down the last of his apple juice, wiping his mouth on his hoodie sleeve and then checking the time on the kitchen clock. He then felt something soft and fluffy brush by his feet and Haigou looked down to see his family cat 'Mochi' who gave a friendly prrrrrr~ as a greeting.

"We need to get going soon mom- Oh also Amai remember to give Mochi her breakfast," said the purple haired boy. His mother looked at the time and drank the last of her coffee and got off from her seat.

"Alright. Do you have everything you need?" and Haigou only replied with a nod and getting up from his seat.

After about ten minutes of driving was the mother and son at the UA school. Haigou looked out the window, clearly nervous but his mother gave a proud and a re-assuring smile to him, "Everything's going to be fine and if you don't get to UA there are the other hero schools that you applied for,"

"Yeah.. but that doesn't mean I won't give my best here though!" replied the purple haired boy seemingly getting his spark of excitement back and his mother chucked a bit at his response.

"Well good luck then," Added his mother lastly as Haigou got out of the car.
"Thanks!-" the boy reply a bit hastily as he closed the door and then turning to the gates of UA. He took a bit of a nervous gulp before marching toward the crowd of teens with a pleasant apple scent following him.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
At the scent of breakfast flying into his room, Kenji had awoken from his well-deserved sleep as he had stayed up planning out a few more masks the last few days, some of them still being in production. Well, there certainly was no time to waste, so Kenji quickly climbed out of his bed and prepared himself for the day - one of his last tasks was choosing which of his available masks to take to the entrance exam. Kenji had picked out four masks that fit into his coat, putting on his fifth as to disguise his face as looking as human and normal as possible.

Rushing out of his room and down the stairs, Kenji raced quickly to the kitchen to find his parents already eating and having prepared him a plate as well. His mother was the first to respond to Kenji's Arrival, his father being busy with reading the newspaper. " Oh, good morning Kenji, you're awake finally! You got to hurry up breakfast though, you may not make it in time. " Kenji's mother said, to which Kenji's eyes widened in response. For just how long did he sleep?

Well, no time for thinking, it seems. Kenji quickly sat himself at the table and ate breakfast consisting of toast, eggs and some green tea to wash it down with. After this, Kenji gave his father a nod as a goodbye and his mother a kiss on the cheek as he rushed out of the house, waving the two goodbye.

Kenji ran as fast as he could and fortunately made it to UA High before anything began - looks like he went quick enough. Kenji stopped by the gates to take a much needed breather. When he was finally no longer exhausted from all that running, Kenji went inside the school's yard and found himself an empty bench to take a seat on. While sat down, Kenji took out the four masks holstered in his coat and examined them, thinking about which one to wear for the exam while he still had time to decide.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Kiba awoke with a start. She sent out an echolocating pulse, confused for a moment, as she realized that she was on top of a building and not sleeping in a tree with the rest of her batlike brethren. It was another beat before she realized how bright it was to her blind eyes, and she jerked to her feet, dusting herself off and spreading her wings. I’m gonna be late! Curse civilization and its diurnal habits…

The girl launched herself off the building, falling a few feet before working her way back into the sky with a few powerful downstrokes. During the course of the last week, Kiba had charted a course in her mind, basically ingraining the location of U.A. High into her memory so that she wouldn’t get lost on the one day it actually mattered that she was on time. It hadn’t been too hard to find a map of the area that was slightly raised from its background that she could read by echolocating, and she had used the information to find her way to the school.

Kiba landed on the grounds after dipping through the gates just over the heads over the other students, effectively bypassing the bottleneck. She stumbled a few steps to disperse her momentum, folding her wings back to loosely surround her shoulders. She straightened, running a hand through her tangled mess of hair, as her ears popped up and pricked forward. There seemed to be a lot of interesting and varied characters around, and Kiba felt a wave of some combination of apprehension and excitement. This is gonna be… interesting…

Three Months Earlier

Tick-click. Tick-tock. Click-clock. Makoto Takamoto slumped onto his bed, glaring at the clock as if trying to find some scapegoat to unleash his pent up frustration upon. The clock itself, a silver antique timepiece fashioned of nickel and black-painted iron, ticked away monotonously. Its hands swayed and shuddered. Rhythmically, purposefully.

Purpose...
Makoto thought to himself, What purpose can I have? What purpose do I want? His fists clenched upon the navy blue creases of his bedcover, and his breath rose and fell erratically to accompany the tumult of discordances flooding his head. He could feel the weight of his helm press upon his back as if it were a boulder. Makoto's arm shifted to his right, and his hands clenched upon a colourful, soft-toy recreation of a hero. Salty, cool droplets began to form at his eyelids and trickle down his pale cheeks. He glanced down at the plushie. It was blemished and battered by the the battle of time, but the smile of its face and the softness of its embrace remained steadfast. Makoto had had it for years.

What am I talking about? I know what I want. I know who I am. I want to save lives, to embrace and be embraced, to smile and be smiled at! I want to be a hero!
He thought decidedly. His gaze lingered a few seconds longer, before returning to the clock. But instead of the muddled, grief-stricken, helpless, insignificant little boy, there stood something else. A face of determination, and of courage and of smiles. A hero's face.

Tick-click. Tick-tock. Click-clock. The clock reminded Makoto of something he was dearly lacking — time. Fuelled with a renewed sense of purpose and passion, Makoto pushed himself off the bed and onto the cloudy grey loop pile carpet of his bedroom. His toes curled nervously on the soft callouses of the floor. He moved towards the door, as if to open it — but, to his great surprise, was beaten to it by the familiar grey eyes and brown hair of his mother, Mei.

"Look, Makoto," She said, pressing her way into the room in her usual commanding fashion, "Your father and I have been talking. We've come to a consensus regarding your future."

"Uh- mum?" Makoto stammered. He was used to her bursting into his room like that, but he had never seen or heard her so grave and emotionally serious, "I didn't realise you were still talking about that..."

"Of course we are, Makoto. We're your parents for goodness sake! If that doesn't concern us, then what does?" She replied quickly, before pausing. "These past five years have been difficult on all of us, and we're so proud of you to have made it through in the way you have.

"Even so, we can't say that we aren't still worried. Your quirk... it's different. It's something new and I don't think any of us really understand what's going on. But we are trying, Makoto, we really are. During that second coma, your father and I were worried sick. And now that following it, you've gained new powers, we're just not sure what to think anymore. We'd like to be able to support you in your endeavours, but we can't without succumbing to our own selfish fear and doubt.

"And that brings me to my message, Makoto. We've decided that we'll stop involving ourselves in your decisions regarding your life. We're so sorry we couldn't offer you anything more, Makoto. Please, take this from us. We offer you the chance to choose: will you become a hero or not?"

Makoto stood stone still, stunned at the words he had just heard come out of his mother's mouth. She was giving him the choice! Mei began to slip out of the doorway, but was halted by Makoto's call, "Stop! I thought- I thought that you had said it was too dangerous. I though you had said it was impossible, and years ago it was. But now I'm ready mum! I really am. So thank you."

And with that Makoto's future as a hero began.​

------
06:45 // Day of the UA Entrance Exam

Creeping silently out of bed, Makoto shuffled through his not-so-meticulously organised draws, and pulled out a random selection of clothing in preparation for his big day. After removing his pyjamas and getting a pair of underwear, he slipped into some navy blue jeans, fit with a metallic belt. He pulled on some black sports socks and found a suitable pair of trainers. Following the completion of the lower half, he then directed his attention to his upper body, sliding on a plain white shirt. With helmet still in hand, he then pulled on a mulberry and crimson hoodie. Makoto fiddled with the personalised collar for a few minutes, before attaching the helmet via metal wire.

Makoto had chosen specifically to wake up early to avoid an encounter with his parents. One that would all too soon collapse into an emotional and dramatic cascade of tears, fears, memories and other familiar pleasantries. He would have to come up with some way of explaining to his mum following his return in the evening, but he had made a mental note the previous night to leave a letter on the kitchen counter.

The walk to UA was in reality not a long one, but to Makoto seemed like an eternity. He was shivering in anticipation of his first day, and part of him had to resist yelling it out to any passer-byes. To try and draw his attention to something other than a mental plan of the day ahead, he began to twiddle around the metal laces of his jumper through his Magnetism. A few more minutes of anxious shuffling and playful twiddling went by until he came upon the looming gates of the prestigious UA High. Makoto took a moment to reflect upon everything he had been through to get to this point: his parents' trepidation; his own self-doubt; his medical problems; his experiences with originally having a seemingly useless quirk; the effort he went through to train his new one to working standard; his studying in school to pass preliminary examinations. It all culminated here and now.

It's all about first impressions, Makoto thought to himself distractedly as he approached the gates. As much as they are mundane, first impressions are what lingers on someone's mind and defines their perspective of you. Being a hero is all about impressio-

Crack!

The metal soles of Makoto's trainers came into contact with one of the ubiquitous rocks that scattered the entranceway of the school. Makoto let out an involuntary yelp of surprise, and toppled forward under the weight of his bag. He froze centimetres above the surface of the dirtied ground, suspended only by use of his quirk, Magnetism. His helmet swayed slightly, and he lost his precious concentration on maintaining his buoyant position. Makoto crashed onto the ground in a pile of blue, purple, red and dirty grey dust.

So much for first impressions! He thought.

Last edited:
~Yu Wu...~

5:15AM

"Chaaa la head cha laaa nani ga okite mo kibun waaa heeno-heeeno kappaaa" Yu Wu muttered in his sleep.

"Oh my goooosh! For the love o- SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" Keiyo across the room yelled.

"Aaahh!... Yyyyou shut the hell up!" Yu said throwing his pillow hitting Keiyo across the back of the head. Keiyo's neck snapped as he violently turned and threw the pillow back with twice the force. Yu eagerly jumped off his bed avoiding the pillow and dropkicking Keiyo in his stupid face.

If Keiyo was pissed before the face kick, he was beyond furious now, "You wanna die Laughy taffy?!" Keiyo yelled throwing Yu to the floor. The two butted heads, but only Keiyo was actually angry.

Some truly scary eyes peeped through the doorway, Yakumo, their father had seen them and even angrier than Keiyo. The man walked into the room causing the two to stumble back, nearly falling over, "The hell are you two up to?" Yakumo said lifting the two up by the tops of their heads.

"Nothing!" Keiyo said.
"That's not true!" Yu said.
"Shutup!" Keiyo yelled.
"No you hus-" Yu was interrupted.
"BOTH OF YOU SHUTUP!" Yakumo yelled.
"He started it" both Yu and Keiyo said pointing at each other.
Yakumo bopped their heads together.
"Your both stupid" Yakumo said.
"Daddy...? When's breakfast" Nia asked. Yakumo turned his head and all three of the boys were looking at a sleepy little girl, and an older girl standing behind her. Maya was standing there silently smugly watching her older and younger brother getting in trouble.

"Yyyeah... in just a minute sweety" Yakumo said in a calm friendly tone. His whole demeanor changed when he looked at Nia. It shifted back into a cold distance glare when he looked back at Yu and Keiyo, "Breakfast. 20 minutes, downstairs, and I don't wanna come back up here.

Yakumo placed them down, and Nia being carefree held her hand out.
"Daddy!" Nia said.
"My little angel... Did you sleep well?" Yakumo said.
"Yep!" Nia responded.
Yakumo smiled at Maya and held Nia's hand as they headed downstairs. Yu and Keiyo didn't make a sound as they were too startled to move. They got changed and headed downstairs. Glares were exchanged, but stopped when Yakumo matched those glares. There was a war over the breakfast table.

Yu took the biggest piece of bacon.
Keiyo got the last glass of orange juice.
Yu got the last biscuit.
Keiyo was scraping last of the gravy on his plate.
Yu grabbed the last piece of bacon.
It was a brutal fight.
Then Maya entered the fray snagging the last pancake and the syrup bottle in the other hand as Yu and Keiyo both reached for them.
Both Nia and Yakumo were carefree and leisurely enjoying their breakfast. Yakumo mostly ignoring the kids and reading the news paper.

Surprisingly after breakfast, everything went pretty smoothly. Both Yu and Keiyo were grinning. It were as if this morning didn't happen.

"Good luck at the entrance exam lil bro!" Keiyo said.
"Thanks! Good luck at law school bro!" Yu responded.
"Naturally...I have no doubt, we'll both excell" a smug Keiyo said.
"Absolutely!" Yu responded.
"Good... now off with you... " Yakumo commented.

Yu grabbed his backpack then ran out the door, "
Aren't you forgetting something son?..."
Yakumo asked,
"NO DAD!"
Yu replied,
"I'm not gonna repeat myself"
Yakumo said smugly,
"I love you dad...",
said a reluctant Yu,
"Louder..."
said Yakumo as Yu's siblings began to laugh,
"I HAA-...LOVE YOU DAD BYE!!"
Yu said running down the sidewalk in hopes of not furthering conversation,
"Good luck at the entrance Exam Yu!" yelled Yakumo as Yu left. Yu grumbled part of the way before arriving at U.A. "Dooo-do-do do-do-do do-dooo-do-do" Yu hummed to himself as he headed to one of the benches in front of the school. He sat down and sat his snack filled bag on his lap. "Hiiikaru kuuumo o tsukinuke Fly Awaaaay! Fly awaaaay!" Yu sang the lyrics in his head.

~Zasha Yamada...~

Zasha laid in her bed pretending to play the drums as she listened to her music player, "Zasha! its time for breakfast!... Zasha!?... ZASHA?!?!?!" Said her Father Hizashi. Zasha turned her music player louder ,but each time he just yelled louder until the fourth time. He then marched up the stairs, "Young lady its breakfast time! and hurry up! the neighbors already called me five times about noise complaints... I am so lucky they never call the cops on us..." Said Hizashi as he let out a big sigh and collapsed on the floor. "Whatever..." said Zasha rolling her eyes then slamming the door.

After she dressed and ate breakfast she smiled and hugged her father, "Thanks for breakfast dad i'm off to take the entrance exam wish me luck!" Said Zasha with a large grin as she walked out the door. Hizashi stood there stuttering to himself, "uhhh uhhh ooh! right! good luck on getting in UA!". Zasha didn't waste any time making her way to U.A.

One of the first things Zasha surprisingly saw was Yusuke Tanaka's goofy mug. They went to school together prior to UA. A smug grin grew on Zasha's face, Ugh, Hellooooooo, Is that you?! Lil YuYu... (the nickname Zasha used to call Yusuke). Zasha's smug grin turned into a friendly carefree smile. She waved before walking over to greet him better.

~Silva Sypher...~

-----The night prior-----
Silva sat at his desk glancing over and tinkering with a spider bot with the Hopes of improving its stealth functions. As he reached a good stopping spot for the night he glanced over at his clock revealing it to be 3:15 am. Silva hurried to bed deciding he would shower and freshen up after a quick four hours of sleep.

-----The next day(current day)-----
As soon as he woke up he still felt a little tired ,but the four hours of sleep helped a lot. He quickly took a shower, dressed up ,and freshened up before heading outside. He used one of his Siphor drones to carry him over to the school.

He eventually arrived at UA landing on the rooftop. As soon as he did he deactivated his Siphor drone taking it with him. As he made it inside the school via the rooftop entrance he headed to the teachers lounge for a quick cup of coffee in an attempt at gaining some last minute energy.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Yusuke then sat down on a nice patch of grass, as he then found himself chuckling at a guy who’s hair just seemed to light up in flames. He then just kinda lay back and decided to relax a little, until he heard something that caught him a little off guard...

“Huh?” Yusuke exclaimed as he was greeted with a familiar voice. He then looked up to see it was Zasha Yamada, one of his friends from middle school. “Zasha? Hey!” He then jumped up with a smile on his face. “Nice to see a familiar face.” He then edged in a little closer and began to whisper, “But while we’re here, please quit it with calling me “YuYu”, it’s embarrassing.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Netsu spotted two people conversing in a friendly manner and assumed that they would be friendly towards him and that he could make some friends. So with this mindset he strolled over and gave a small wave, "hello, I'm Netsu, Netsu Park, it's nice to meet you" he said glancing at the closed doors for a second. He then turned back looking very excited "can you believe that this day is here already, we get to try out luck at getting into U.A. I think this is gonna be real fun but everyone keeps telling me to be more serious, do you guys think that? That everyone should be really serious and have no fun" he said in his bouncy manner as the heat he gave off started to gradually increase the more excited he got. Upon noticing he overly excited demeanour he took a few calming breaths. "Sorry 'bout that I tend to get really caught up in myself, anyway who are you guys" he said with his big stupid grin and his flaming hair flickering excitedly.
@JayTaku @ThAtGuY101

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Is he okay?" Kori asked, looking in Makoto's direction. He had seen the boy fall onto the ground. He wasn't sure if he had tripped or if he had just had a heart attack.
"Hm?" Handa looked over. "Who?"
"Be right back, " Said the black haired boy, walking off. He had a sudden urge to help the kid, he didn't know why. He usually avoided talking to people. But this was an exception because his mind said: Do it.
He reached Makoto and leaned down a bit.
"Are you okay?"

(@Havoc_The_Gandalf)

Zasha chuckled sadistically, "Sure thing Yu... suke" Zasha said fully pronouncing Yusuke's name in a friendly innocent sounding tone of voice. She was lying. She'd never make such promise. It was way too fun, but for now she was gonna avoid saying it any time soon. Zasha turned and tilted her head as a boy approached, "Neeeeeeeetsu park, huh? Cool beans. Zasha Yamada... I know right?! Total vibe killers, they are! Hmph!" Zasha went. She chuckled at the fire hair flicking.

"Huh... Your alright Netsu. Not bad" Zasha said in a surprisingly not sarcastic manner.

Jayblade

Yusuke frowned at Zasha’s teasing just before a new face came over and said hello. “Oh hey it’s that guy who’s hair set on fire! That was pretty funny, but it’s probably best not to bring that up.” Yusuke thought to himself before looking to the new guy, he noticed he was pretty enthusiastic about the exam, which he then apologised for. “Nah you’re all good, don’t bother with the apology. I’m pretty sure we all feel the same way on the inside.” Yusuke replied as he chuckled a little, he then stuck his hand out to Netsu. “The name’s Yusuke Tanaka, nice to meet ya!”

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
//7:38 PM - Last Night\\

Apollo had been packing his stuff to get going to UA the next day, as he didn't want to go about and stress out tomorrow, as if he didn't pack anything.

The packed items were his scarf, some books and pens, clothes, gloves and other miscellaneous items.

It had become 9:28 PM, Apollo was pretty tired, So he went to bed.

//5:47 AM - Earlier Today\\

Apollo had just woken up, his hair was pretty messy, and he had to get ready for school. He cleaned himself up, and got ready to go to UA.

It had been 6:45 AM already, and the UA Entrance Exam was going to start soon, Apollo arrived at UA.
There were already so many people there, and he thought maybe he could talk to one of them, but he didn't know which one.

Since he didn't know who to talk to, he just stood there, in the sunlight.

Shiruku's gaze wandered the yard full of teens. She saw a variety of of teens as she scanned the nearby area. There was a lingering thought of 'most of them won't make it' in the back of her mind. It was a bit of an uncomfortable thought, but it was the harsh reality of this situation. She watched as the others around her were mingling and chatting. Shiruku had made up her mind that she wouldn't initiate any conversation, but if someone came and chatted with her she wouldn't ignore them out of social formality.

Haigou on the other hand looked around, already coming up with scenario's of how everyone else here would be better than him. Shaking his head, trying to get rid of the worrying thoughts, he then decided that the best take of action would be to try and distract himself. Looking around to try find someone to try and strike a conversation with he spotted a pale looking fellow with blue hair and decided to approach the boy bringing with him the sweet apple scent

"Hi there," Haigou started but then blanked for a second to try and come up with something to talk about and the only thing that would make sense to chat about was the impending entrance exam that he tried to distract himself from.
" Also trying to get into UA?"

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Netsu smiled eagerly "okay then you two seem nice, a wasn't sure for a second, but you guys seem alright" he said before thinking for a second, "so do you guys want to share what quirks we have or are you keeping it secret or something?" he asked with a curious expression "oh and do you two already know each other or something?" he added noticing how the two acted with one another.
@JayTaku @ThAtGuY101
(Sorry for short post kind of rushed)

DevVoid

Well, it really mattered less to Kenji which mask to use first in the exam as he came to realize he may as well go for a test spin on his three combat-designed masks since those will likely be the only ones he'll be using in the exam. But, well.. only problem was that there were too many people around that may freak out upon seeing some guy suddenly morph into a black-furred, red-eyed werewolf, a stereotypical, psychic grey alien or the literal headless horseman.

Kenji had stood up from the bench, holstering his masks inside his coat again. After a brief look around to ensure no one was looking, Kenji had walked away from the area where all participants were gathering and went behind a tree to test out his masks, looking around once again to ensure no one had followed him. Taking off his face mask, Kenji quickly swapped it with the Grey mask, making sure to holster the human mask first before equipping the alien-looking mask.

And sure enough, upon pulling the straps behind his head and equipping the mask, his body begun to physically distort. His skin fading into a monochromatic grey colour, his eyes widening and becoming all-black, his frame becoming smaller and thinner. Some antennae on his head, some elongated digits on his hands and feet and a small and brittle frame with no hairs whatsoever, Kenji had morphed into a stereotypical grey alien. However, as physically weak as it was, it more than made up with its strong psychic powers - psychics and intellect were this mask's strong suit - physical strength and speed, however, wasn't. Kenji decided to just use this mask for the starting bit of the entrance exam as the telekinetic and telepathic powers it brought could be very useful in whatever the school has prepared for their entry exam participants. Then, to both pass the time and train a bit, Kenji begun levitating himself lightly off of the ground, just laying down mid-air as his body was enveloped in a light-blue, wavy energy.

Jayblade

Yusuke raised one eyebrow as he looked Netsu, “Well I don’t share that information that easily if you don’t mind me saying.” He said in reply to Netsu asking if they were going to share quirks or not. “I gotta remember in this everyone here becomes a competitor as soon as we walk through those doors. So I really should be careful and not pass around that kinda info...” Yusuke thought to himself as he put his attention back on Netsu.

As he returned to the conversation, he heard him ask if Yusuke and Zasha had already known each other before hand, “You bet. Me and Zasha over here went to same middle school.” Yusuke explained. “And he doesn’t how much of a nightmare she can be...”

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
The sapphire-coloured eyes of a girl, lying on her side, blinked open to the sound of a high-pitched bell alarm clock. The girl tiredly pulled her arm out from under the pillow she held to her chest, patting around for the button of the alarm clock. She almost closed her eyes again after turning the alarm off, but before realising what the day was.

She sat up and slid her legs around and down to the ground, sitting there for a moment before bouncing off her bed. Rushing with excitement, she quickly changed into a ¾-length blue-checked skirt and an orange t-shirt with a sweater-like collar.

Downstairs, in the kitchen, the girl was greeted by her father, who handed her a piece of buttered toast. “I’m sorry I’d have time to make you a proper breakfast, Ruriko. You might’ve needed that.” he let out a small laugh.

The girl, Ruriko, smiled, chomping into her toast. “No worries!” she spluttered.

After finishing her toast, Ruriko dashed back upstairs, gave her messy silver hair a quick comb and grabbed a bright red coat, tying the sleeves around her waist. It wasn’t part of her usual style, but she thought it might be useful.

She practically skipped down the stairs, slipped on a pair of blue and white sporty shoes and opened the front door. Her father stepped out into the hallway as she stepped outside.

Ruriko smiled at her father, “I’m off!” she waved, before turning on her heel, pulling the door shut, and running off. She hummed to herself, thinking about the entrance test she that was going to take later that day. Her humming faded, being replaced by mumbling. “I’m sure I’ll pass this, I’ve got to! I’m good enough, I know that. There’s no way I could fail! Well... I guess I could, all depends on how it works. But it’ll work out~”

By the time she reached the school gates, Ruriko’s hair had gotten messy, from running, again. However, she didn’t care. Her smile widened, her excitement suddenly increasing, bursting out with a leap forward and high-pitched squeal. She looked around at all the students, humming a song to herself as she wandered about the grounds, looking for someone to talk to.

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Handa wondered whether Kori had run off to hide or to see if this mystery person was all right. Kori never liked big crowds, he felt like he was going to get lost. So he usually walked the world alone. (Song reference~)
As she thought to herself, she saw a girl with messy hair wandering around. She wondered if she was lost or looking for someone. Either way, Handa wanted to help her.
"Hey! Are you lost?!" She half-yelled to the girl.

(@~Rinko~)

~Rinko~

Ruriko looked around, to see if the short girl could’ve been calling out to someone else, but she wasn’t in a thick crowd by any definitions. She twirled around on tiptoes to face the lavender-haired girl, “Nope, but hi! I’m Ruriko Shirogane! What’s your name?” she called out in return, dashing up to the other girl.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
According to the girl, Ruriko Shirogane, she was not lost. But she seemed to be a real friendly type. Perfect for Handa, who was quite friendly herself.
"Oh, my name's Himawari Handa! Nice to meet you," She smiled. This could possibly be her first friend here! Besides Kori, of course. "What's your quirk?" The lavender haired girl asked, trying to make both conversation and a friend.
Handa always said that you can never have too many friends. But sometimes she wondered if she had forgotten some old friends, who would probably be sad if they knew their existence was forgotten. What if they were really good friends? Surely she wouldn't forget someone like that. She hadn't forgotten Kori...But she sees him practically everyday. This worried her slightly. At least it took her mind off the exam.

~Rinko~

“Nice to meet you too, Handa!” Ruriko bounced on the spot, “Ahah, it’s called Crystallokinesis~ I can turn things into tiny crystals for a bit,” Ruriko leaned in a bit, “It’s uh... not exactly much, but it’s something!” her voice got a little quieter for a moment, as she glanced briefly at the ground behind her. “Oh, I didn’t explain that well, did I? Here, let me show you...” she chuckled a little.

Ruriko clutched the coat around her waist with her right hand, tightly gripping it, before pulling her hand up and far from her waist, seemingly ripping the coat. She held her fist out to Himawari, opening it out to reveal a small, rough, deep blue crystal in the palm of her hand, instead of a scrap of red fabric like might’ve been expected.

“That explain it? It'll return to the coat sometime soon.” Ruriko tilted her head, “What’s yours, Handa?”

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Handa let out a small gasp, totally forgetting about her possibly forgotten friends. She wasn’t expecting Ruriko’s quirk to be so…cool. She smiled. “That’s really cool! My quirk is called Flora Ball. I can make balls of flowers in my hands,” She cupped her hands together, “that explode when broken!” She threw her arms into the air, mimicking an explosion. “It’s a little weird, but I think it’s cool…Hm, I don’t think I can demonstrate without hurting someone, though. Maybe you’ll see it during the exam!” Handa gave her a close eyed smile. She wondered how Ruriko was going to use her quirk to take down the…whatever they were fighting or…what was happening in the exam again? She couldn’t remember.

=Nightshade=

Kiba milled about rather aimlessly, echolocating every thirty seconds or so to make sure she didn’t run into anything. Click. Teenagers. Click. More teenagers. Click. A wall. She turned and walked the other way. Click. Still more teenagers. How many people were even there? Kiba couldn’t tell, but she could tell that there was a lot of them. Click. Teenagers… and one of them appeared to have fallen on his face. Seemed he had some sort of helmet on his person, or perhaps just a metallic second head. She couldn’t quite tell from the echo.

The winged girl ran a hand through her hair and chewed her lip with a fang self-consciously before giving a small sigh, resigning herself to the fact that no one in the area seemed to have much interest. Kiba walked over to the boy, hesitating for just a moment, before stretching out a hand. “You alright?” she asked with a slight smile.

(@Havoc_The_Gandalf)

Last edited:
It took Makoto a moment to process what had happened. Although the fall was not far, and had been largely cushioned via use of his quirk, it was still unexpected. He lay there for about ten seconds. Suddenly the shock began to change into something much more sinister. Scampering and singing themselves into the front of his conscience, his self-doubt, anxiousness and shock intermingled with each other to form a snickering wave of insecurities: Why am I here? My parents warned me it wasn't safe... I should have listened. I should have been better. Does anyone even care?

Then he heard two voices: one male and one female. They seemed to provide him with a light from which to guide himself out. Their friendly, concerned beckoning ushered him onto a boat above the waves of uncertainty. I know my purpose, Makoto thought to himself, steadfast. He pressed himself up, careful not to dislodge his helmet, and brushed his hands across his eyes in attempt to clear the scattered dust. Continuing to brush the back of his hands across his exposed skin and clothing to dislodge the course materials, Makoto raised his head to gain eye contact with the source of the two voices.

The boy was not incredibly tall and his think, ink black hair hung rather messily along his head, but he seemed friendly enough. The girl, on the other hand, was also reasonably short with black hair, but was noticeably different in her complexion and physical features. A short fringe partially obscured a set of ears protruding from her head, and what he could only assume to be a set of wings lay folded along her back. She was smiling, with arm outstretched.

He glanced around to intake the swaths of teenagers either standing in groups or separated individually. His eyes then returned to the two in front of him. He stood there for a few awkward seconds, before realising he was meant to speak. "Oh, uh, thanks!" He said nodding towards the pair of them, "I really appreciate it, honestly. It's great to know there are already some class heroes! I'm Takamoto, Makoto Takamoto, by the way. What should I call you?"

Makoto proceeded to pull out a pair of furikake rice crackers (like these) from a pocket in his backpack and held them out to the two teenagers. "I know it's not much, but I hope you can take it! If you can't, don't worry, I won't take any offense," He offered, smiling now.

(@=Nightshade= , @Shikowara )

Last edited:
"Ouch... Shut the poor guy doooown. Yusuke the savage over here... Sorry Netsu... Maybe in the entrance exam you'll get the chance to see on of or both of us in action, ya know?" Zasha said sitting down. Zasha thought about outright telling Netsu her quirk, it didn't make much of a difference to her or anything.

"Yeah we did, but that's ancient history now. Speaking of which, how's your family doing? I haven't seen your prodigy brother in like forever. Meanwhile poor Yusuke is trying to play catch up, did your brother help you prepare to join UA or nah?" Zasha asked. Luckily for Zasha she had her dad to help prepare her for UA.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kori felt touched that the boy, Makoto Takamoto, would offer him a random snack. He wasn’t sure why he felt this way, but he did. “Um, I’m Kuroo Kori. You can call me whatever you like.” He said, taking the rice cracker.
He didn’t mind nicknames. He quite liked them, in fact. He only ever had two. His parents usually called him kid or buddy.
Kori bit into the rice cracker. He kinda liked it. Never had one before so this was a new experience, I suppose. He wasn’t one for new stuff. Going to UA was one of those. He’d rather just be taught privately by one teacher. And not have to go through a whole dang entrance exam just to get in.
He looked down at his feet, then back up again. He kinda wanted to leave, now knowing that Makoto was okay. But he didn’t want to be rude.

Kori also found the appearance of the girl, who had also been concerned for Makoto’s well-being, interesting. The wings were what stuck out to him the most. He wondered what her quirk was…He wondered what Makoto’s quirk was, too.

Jayblade

“Sorry Zasha, but that’s how it’s gotta be.” Yusuke said in reply to Zasha, “But yeah if you’re lucky you might get to see my quirk first hand, it’s pretty powerful!” Yusuke exclaimed with a grin.

He then heard Zasha ask about his “prodigy” brother, “Ryunosuke? He’s doing well, I think. Being a UA student means he’s staying in the dorms right now, but he comes and visits every now and again, he didn’t really help me with training though.” He explained as he then scowled at Zasha for her comment about him playing catch up. “As for the rest of the family; Mom still loves to embarrass me, Dad’s still out of the picture and Daisuke’s still a smug little know it all. So nothing’s changed.”

=Nightshade=

“I’m Kiba Shinjurui,” Kiba said, making note of the others’ introductions before following suit. “Nice to meet you, Kori, Takamoto. And thanks.” She took the cracker from the other boy. It had a familiar scent, and its taste reminded her of a snack she had had once before. The girl bit it in half, swallowing one piece before putting the other in her mouth.

Kiba blinked. She had learned early on in life that people tended to get unsettled if she didn’t, although it wasn’t a natural impulse. “Um, so, what are your quirks? Mine’s called Vampire Bat. I’m… basically a bat. That’s about it. Oh, and I can kinda-sorta-not really control blood…” She pricked her thumb on one of her fangs; she made the drop of blood that welled up make a spiral pattern on her thumb tip before crusting over. “It’s… not all that impressive right now… but it’ll get stronger with training!” I hope. Kiba had purposely left out the part about her drinking blood to survive, as she felt if wouldn’t go over too well with people she had just met. Maybe I’ll tell them some other time. But right now I don’t think it’s necessary…

(@Havoc_The_Gandalf @Shikowara)

"Zidane! Hurry up in there, I need to get ready too!"

"You know it takes 4 minutes just to brush my teeth, it is your fault for being late!"

"Shwut up! Hewe!"

Zidane's right head spat out the remains of toothpaste in his mouth before shoving the toothbrush in the mouth of the left head and rinsing his mouth. "Halfway done, dad!"

"Only halfway? My god, I need to set my alarm at six or something next time!"

"If only you actually did that instead of only saying it."

-----

After Zidane finished brushing his teeth, his dad bolted inside in the frantic manner of a man who is too late to work, which he was. "Dork."

"Told him that the snooze button was dangerous."

"And I told you to hurry up." The two heads bickered as they went downstairs to get breakfast, seeing their dad reading the newspaper whilst enjoying a cup of coffee. "Morning dad."

"Morning Zidane, breakfast's on the counter. Big day today, huh?"

"You could say that, yeah. Here's hoping that I pass."

"Don't worry about it. You've got not one, but two good heads on your shoulders after all."

Groaning at the joke that his dad made, Zidane ate his breakfast and chugged down two glasses of water before leaving. "See ya!"

"Good luck kid, you got this!"

-----------------

Arriving at the academy, Zidane instinctively tried to retract both of his necks as to not draw attention to himself. He knew that quirks that changed appearances were not super rare, but that didn't mean that he liked the attention he'd inevitably get. "This is going to suck, I already know that." For once, both heads agreed on something.

"So what's the plan?"

"Sit back and observe, we can make acquaintances after actually getting in. Or someone has to come to us, which can only go so long before the ridicule. Wanna bet on that?"

"I am not betting with myself, you crazy?"

As he saw them take the crackers and consume them, Makoto smiled. It was certainly nice to meet such friendly new people, and it provided him with a support on which to place all of his optimism for the rest of the day. Makoto took a mental note of the two's names, connected them with their respective memorable facial and physical features, and responded in fashion, "Pleasure to meet you, Shinjurui, Kori! I wish you the best of luck for today, and I hope we can meet again and work perhaps together in the future." Makoto hoped he wasn't coming across as annoying or dislikeable; he didn't know much about these people but they had already made an impression on him and he wanted to learn more.

"Ah, that explains the wings and the ears then! I was wondering what they were all about." Makoto exclaimed in response to Shinjurui. After seeing Shinjurui influence the blood, Makoto had a natural urge to recoil, but instead made an effort to convert his reflex of disgust into enthusiasm and intrigue. "What a cool quirk, so interesting! The blood part is so slick, I'm sure there's a ton of other uses for your abilities. Now I know you'd make a great hero, with that willingness to help and that epic quirk."

Makoto hesitated, remembering that Shinjurui had also asked him about his own quirk. He wasn't entirely sure of it himself, and his eyes lowered to the ground to mirror the return uncertainty to his mind. Realising that he wasn't making it easy for the others, considering they had no information regarding him, he stumbled upon an improvised solution:

"Oh, uh, yeah... It's complica- I mean, my quirk is Magnetism." He said, deciding that he wouldn't mention the subject of the helmet or any aspects of the confusion surrounding the nature of his quirk; discussing such things often gave him uncomfortable feelings and resulted in overwhelming emotions. Instead it would be easier to just give a simple rundown of his most prominent quirk. He subconsciously shifted the helmet's position on his back before continuing his explanation. Makoto gestured towards a pair of metal balls that had seemingly fallen out of his pocket during the tripping accident. His fingers moved to accompany his thoughts, and the balls rose into the air as if suspended by some invisible wire. Shining in the sun, they slipped their way into Makoto's bag with a plop, not a hand having touched them.

Grinning, Makoto explained, "I still have a long way to go with understanding my quirk, as I have not had the best opportunity to become accustomed to it. But, I'll try and give you a few small details on some of it. Simply put, I can exercise my will upon magnetic forces. The simplest things to do are attract and repel. It's easiest with ferromagnetism (magnetic metals), and I tend to struggle the further away I am from my target; if it's heavy; if it's obstructed; or if I am suspending it for long periods of time. As I said, there's a lot of stuff I've still got to learn and it's difficult to explain it all. "

Makoto breathed a sigh of relief. He had left out a few things, but it felt good to talk about a part of his quirk with others. He was also very keen to learn more about the other interesting quirks the aspiring students had.

"What about you, Kori? I'm sure you're quirk's as cool as Shinjurui's!"

(@=Nightshade= , @Shikowara )

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kori choked on air as Shinjurui said she could 'kinda sorta-not really control blood'. He was not expecting that. But her quirk did explain the wings. "That's very...interesting." He realized he probably sounded slightly creeped out, but he didn't know how to fix it so he just continued talking. "Um, my quirk is Invisible Touch." He said, quieter than he was originally. "I can turn things invisible just by touching them." He gripped his bag strap, looking down.
He wasn't sure why but he felt useless. It could have been the fact that his quirk couldn't be used in combat or anything. It really wasn't that useful for hero work. Handa's was a lot better for that. He wanted to leave all over again. But this time, he wanted to go home.
Tons of thoughts rushed through his head. They were all negative. Telling him he would never succeed or be a hero, that he'd disappoint both his parents and Handa, that he'd be laughed at and looked down upon because of his stupid dream.
His hair fell over his eyes as he looked even further down. All he wanted at this moment was to not cry.

(Edit: Didn't see @Havoc_The_Gandalf 's post until after I posted. Sorry for lack of reaction to theirs lol.)

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Apollo had noticed someone walk up to him, someone with Ivory skin.

"Oh! Hi!" The boy had talked about him trying to get into UA as well, and he knew what to answer. "Uh, Yeah. I am"
Maybe the boy had wanted to have a little chat before the entrance exam started, so he tried to find a topic to think about. "So, what's your name? Mine is Apollo. Apollo Zakeri. What about you?"

Apollo asked the boy. He was pretty worried about the exam, as he knew that he wouldn't be able to control his powers too well. It all depended on his luck.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo

DevVoid

Well, as nice as it was just hovering himself mid-air, Kenji started to figure that, when the exam was about to start, hanging out back here out of sight probably wasn't the best idea. He'd have to get back to the crowd eventually, else he may miss the start of the exam. Kenji had lowered himself back to the ground before taking off his grey mask and quickly swapping it out for his human mask again, strapping it onto his head, his face morphing back to a human look. Having buttoned his coat up after to hide his masks, Kenji had made his way back to the crowd and just found a bench to seat himself on and quietly wait until the opening of the entrance exam.

~Yu Wu...~

"Bubblegum? Check. pixie sticks? Check. Gummy bears? Check. Gummy worms? Check. Laffy taffy? Check. Salt water taffy? Check. Lickerish? Check......" Yu continued to make sure he had all his treats from sugary candy to fizzy drinks. All neat and organized He smiled before putting his notepad away. Yu looked at the weird, the unusual, and plain looking students. Yu wanted to talk to one of the weird looking students. Yu's eyes widened when he saw one particularly weird student. "Yowza! Two heads! I'm might be pink and rubbery but this guy may have me beat..." Yu thought to himself. Being the perfectly reasonable person, Yu was, he used a tree to sling himself in the air. He splat across the ground right next to Zidane, then bounced up, and extending his hand.

"Hi there! Nice to meet you... and you as well" Yu said shifting his gaze between both heads. "errrrr..." Yu decided to hold out both of his hands so not to be offensive. Yu smiled. "The name's Yu! No! Not you or anything. I'm not you from the future. I'm Yu Wu! Wannabe superhero extraordinaire! Considering your coming to UAaaaaa... Your wanna be a hero too! How cool, huh? Nice to meet you!" Yu said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Netsu smiled "nah no worries friends, I totally understand but I'm have no such worries so I'll give you a small preview" he said excitedly before creating a smallish orb of lava within his palm and showing it to the two before realising they seemed to be catching up a bit so keeping the ball in his hand he opted to be patient and waited for them to finish conversing, once they had done so he held his hand out once more "there you go, that's basically my quirk in a nutshell, don't touch it unless you want to get burned, I had this friend who thought I was trying to give this to him when I tried showing him my quirk for the first time and that was one awkward strip to the hospital" he realized he was babbling on "anyway what do you think" he asked eagerly.
@ThAtGuY101 @JayTaku

Jayblade

Yusuke’s attention was caught by Netsu displaying his quirk. He saw the orb of lava he created in his hand, and he looked at it in awe. “The guy can produce lava? Could be pretty powerful if used right.” He thought to himself while subtly inspecting it. “Pretty cool quirk! But ouch that doesn’t sound fun at all...” He said in reply to Netsu’s little story about his friend.

Yusuke then turned away from Zasha and Netsu, holding his hand up as he walked away a bit. “Anyways I best be off now. I imagine they’ll be letting us through soon, and I kinda need to get my head in the right place before the exam, y’know?” Yusuke then walked away and just tried to find a spot to just relax a little before it all began. "I'd have loved to chat a little more, but it's probably best I make sure I'm all calm and relaxed before it all goes down right?" He then found a little bench to sit down on.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Kiba felt a little bit sheepish. It wasn’t totally obvious, but slight inflections in the tones of both boys made it clear to her that they were at least a little creeped out— especially Kori. She told herself it wasn’t a big deal; that was usually people’s first reaction to seeing her quirk in action, even in the clan. At least they were attempting to hide it. I’m sure it’ll get better in time…

Takamoto’s quirk seemed cool, and magnetism would be a good power to have against all sorts of enemies. Kiba thought he sounded like he was hiding something, but then, so was she. It was none of her business if he didn’t want to divulge a tactical advantage or source of insecurity or whatever it was he was withholding. “That’s a cool power!” she said brightly, and she meant it.

Kori, on the other hand, seemed to be rather insecure about his quirk, although to Kiba, it was a power with lots of room for creative interpretation. She wondered if her echolocation would go right through objects he made invisible, or if she’d still be able to “see” them. “Woah, that’d be amazing for pranks!” she exclaimed mischievously. “Not to mention if you threw invisible things at your enemies, or set invisible traps— they wouldn’t know what hit them!”

The girl wondered when the exam would start. She glanced up at the sun, noting where the point of brightness was in her otherwise dark field of vision, and how much she had to crane her neck to see it. Kiba could tell, in this way, approximately what time it was, but it wasn’t optimal for counting down the seconds to an extremely important moment. “Er…. Completely off topic by the way, but do either of you know what time it is?”

(@Havoc_The_Gandalf @Shikowara)