• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: The Next Generation Of Heroes

Benjiro blinked at the sight of one of Yusuke's posters, but shrugged it off as he found it unsurprising. "So... any ideas on what to do this evening before we get started on becoming heroes?" He asked as he went to sit on his bed and lightly bounce a few times. "I'd say video games, but my family thought they wouldn't be a good idea because they're "too distracting."" He said before he leaned back enough to fall on his bed.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke jumped on his bed and lay his head down on the pillow. “Yeah, I mean I did bring some video games and manga, that’s it really.” He looked over to Shinigami, “I mean maybe tonight we can order in some take away.” He mentioned as he then shrugged.

“I’m probably gonna make my way to the lobby in a bit. Y’know to meet everyone else.”

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
After finishing room setup, Justin decided to head to the lobby, mostly to check the list of everyone else’s names and to look for a phone book to find a dry cleaners. While he could’ve done this with his phone, he felt that going into the lobby would help him get a better feel for the place as well. He went in, and to his surprise, some students were still in there wandering around. He quickly searched for and found said phone book, and began to read through it.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel followed Zasha towards the dorm area, where he checked the list to see where his room was located. Going upstairs and following a few signs, he finally reached his dorm. Heading inside, he noticed that another person was already there, a boy who he assumed was his roommate. “Yes!” He muttered, before putting down his bags and introducing himself.

“Hey there, I guess we’re roommates! I’m Manuel Kamizono, what’s your name?” He said, before opening one of his bags and taking out a Chargebolt poster and putting it on the wall, as well as taking out his keyboard and putting it on a stand against the wall near a window.

Benjiro shrugged. "I've got no objections when it comes to takeaway, as for the rest of the evening, I think I might prefer some peace and quiet and just stay here to read a book." He said. "While I know it would be nice to meet everyone else, I got all day tomorrow to do that... especially after already meeting someone who looked so nice during the exam." He said as his eyes trailed to look in a different direction.

Zidane looked at Yu picking up his pen with curiosity, before both heads looked at different things. The left head looked at the poster and the right head looked at the pictures.

"Seems like a fun show, how do you watch it? Is it on TV or on the internet?"

"They seem very strong, even if their names are mouthfuls. Tai chi huh, does that mean you practice that fighting style too?"

Both heads asked seperate questions, and they both had different reactions to the little joke Yu made. The left head groaned whilst the right head chuckled, but neither head had a negative reaction to the reason behind Yu's pink skin.

"I see, glad to see we're not the only ones with some obvious appearance change because of our quirk." The right head said as the left head raised his eyebrows.

"Rubber body? Does that mean you can stretch for miles? Couple that with your pink body and you remind me of a living piece of strawberry gum. Awesome."

Letting out a sigh, the right head told Yu about the posters and the picture. "Yu see, snakes have always intruiged us. They get a bad rep for just existing and trying to stay safe, kinda like us. Although our 'venom' is a highly flammable gas and not actual toxins. As for the family photo, my dads and I are on there. Y'see, according to the hospital, my double heads caused complications during childbirth and my mom didn't make it. My biological dad left when he found out that my mother was pregnant, so there's that. We lived in an orphanage for about 14 years before getting adopted by our new dads."

"I watch it on tv on Saturday mornings. My brother Keiyo likes using his laptop to watch shows though... great for watching shows whenever you want ,but I like the tv cause bigger screen" Yu said. Yu smiled when he showed interest in his favorite show as well as tai chi, "I do! Tai Chi is great! I really like the jian(chinese sword) Yu said, "Do you also practice martial arts?" Yu asked. When Zidane asked about Yu's rubber body Yu chuckled, "No... I wish. I can stretch really far ,but not miles..." Yu said. Yu grinned when Zidane called him strawberry gum.

When Zidane began talking about snakes Yu sat down on his hammock, "that's cool. Snakes are neat" Yu said. Yu's grin disappeared when Zidane began talking abou th his childhood, "That's a really sad story... My mom died back when my family still lived in Shenzhen(China). None of my family talk about it much. I know I don't like talking about ,but it feels nice to bring it up sometimes. Though you seem to have it harder than we did" Yu pondered that thought for a moment when he looked over at his backpack. Yu leaned back stretching his arm grabbing his backpack, "After a sad story like that how about a soda?" He said holding out a soda he had gotten from his backpack.

She's a jumpy one Gwenrhian noted at Asami's Olympic belly-flop over a pile of bobbles and trinkets that the triplet really hadn't the slightest interest in. For her part, Gwenrhian ignored the girl’s fluster, opting to flop down on her own bed, gleefully bouncing on the mattress’ compact springs.

“Yea, that’s me. We’ll be roommates from now until…we graduate? Do we move dorms every year?”

Gwenrhian sat up, curiosity now tickling her fancy. She stared right at Asami and noted the girl’s jacket. It wasn’t that cold out and didn’t appear to be a fashion statement so…

“Are you covered up like that because of your quirk?”

The white-haired girl probed carefully. She didn’t want to pry too deep into the girl’s business —it would be rather rude— but she did want to sate her curiosity.

“Is it the light? Does the light hurt you or something...? Vampire? That’d be cool; 'My Vampire roommate'. That title has a kind of…terrible teen drama ring to it.”

Gwenrhian smacked her lips in distaste, before moving to shut the windows and close the drapes. Without skipping a beat, she continued speaking, an idle tone to her voice.

“I think you can get the room modified to better accommodate living here, it’s all a part of school safety and student comfort. After all, we couldn’t have a radioactive kid giving everyone cancer or anything. I think I’ll get a jungle gym for my side of the room. How about you?”

Zidane's left head grinned, exposing his sharpened teeth. "Sweet, maybe we can get a way to watch it here. I for one am totally down to watch it."

Zidane's right head laughed. "I'd love to, but I never got the chance when I was young and I've yet to find a martial art that allows for two heads. We know how to wield a kilij though, a sword from the former Ottoman empire. Maybe we could have a spar one day, sounds like it would be fun."

"They are, they're our favorite animal. Although komodo dragons are a close second." All four of Zidane's eyes sparkled before Yu talked about his past. Both heads spoke at the same time. "I'm sorry to hear that. If you ever want to talk about it, we're here for you."

In an attempt to lighten the mood, the right head spoke up. "Eh, the orphanage was kind enough to me and no one tried to bully me, so I'd say I was lucky. I didn't know any better than living in the orphanage was something normal, though it caused my upbringing to be less religion heavy than most children in Saudi-Arabia. Now that I think about it, maybe the preachers were just afraid of me. Who knows?" He shrugged as he thought about his youth.

"Won't say no to that, need to replenish the fluids that were used when crying about our sad stories." Taking the soda offered to him, he alternated taking sips between heads. "So, you're from China huh? Was it a big chance moving here?"

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Ruriko sighed as she noticed an envelope lying just underneath the door with her name on it; she immediately knew that it was the letter telling her how she did in the entrance test for U.A. She bent down and picked the envelope up after only a brief moment’s hesitation, she went into the dining room and sat down at the table, before tearing the envelope open.

“I know this is pointless because I already know that I did terrible... but I need to be sure...” Ruriko said as she pulled out a small device from the envelope, “Huh, I guess I should’ve expected one of these...” she mumbled, looking at the device, ‘Alright, you can take someone saying that you failed... so here goes!’ Ruriko pressed a button on it. At that, a holographic projection of Deju appeared, “...I take back what I just thought...” Ruriko mumbled, casting her head down, however, it turned out that she had been accepted in. As soon as that had sunk in, she snapped to attention, her normally large eyes even wider and her mouth drooping open with complete shock.

Once the recording finished, Ruriko dashed up to her room and stuffed everything that she’d into a large, bright orange backpack, hurriedly slipped it on and ran back down to head out, passing by her father.

“Oh, hey dad! Turns out I did pass, bye!” Ruriko yelled out across the short distance from the front door to the staircase just as her father was about to say something. She then opened the door and ran off, letting it slam behind her. It wasn’t too long a run from Ruriko’s house to get to U.A., but it still would’ve been quicker for her to take a train, but if anything, speed was her one of her greatest physical attributes, alongside balance and chest size.

~~~

Ruriko wasted no time in getting to the dorms, she pushed through the crowd around it and looked over the list of whose dorms are where, upon finding her name (well, family name at least) on the list, she practically bounced off, nudging everyone there slightly out of the way.

“So, apparently I’ll be sharing the room with someone called Yamada huh? I wonder what they’re like? I mean, I’d probably be able to make friends with ‘em no matter what, but I still have to be curious...” Ruriko rambled to herself on that topic until she reached the dorm where she would be staying, “I think I miiight be a little late, so it’s prooobably time to find out I guess!” she smiled, opening the door.

The first thing that Ruriko noticed upon entering the room, was a Wild, Wild Pussycats poster, at that her eyes widened to the point where they looked like they could blow up like in some cartoons. She slid her backpack off and placed next to the door, then tackle-hugged the yellow-haired girl who likely put up the poster.

“You’re a fan of the Wild, Wild Pussycats too? Who’s your favourite? Mine’s Mandalay. How long have you been a fan of them? Oh, I forgot to mention, my name’s Ruriko Shirogane, it’s soo nice to meet you!” Ruriko hurriedly screeched at her dormmate, inching closer and closer to her face with each sentence.

Asami, while flustered, seemed thankful her new roommate had not seemed to pay her clothing on the bed any mind. Quickly the shark girl lifted up her belly and moved her undergarments under the pillows so that they'd be out of view before she sheepishly worked to sit up as she kept her hoodie tight to obstruct her face while she heard the girl begin to chatter some small talk as well as ask her questions...which made her blush as she'd realize she'd need to talk with someone one on one for an extended period.

With butterflies in the stomach, Asami sighed out as she reminded herself she wanted to be a hero. She'd need to get out of her comfort zone at times and develop social skills. Even if just in these circumstances.

"I-I am not sure, will have to ask a teacher about that. B-but if we are roommates till graduation I-I hope we get along well..." Asami replied, her dorsal fin remained tucked under her jacket though one would notice a bulge if they gazed along her back. Not to mention her scaly tail was now more visible as she had not tried to hide it between her legs. Then she was asked about the light as she naturally or probably had wondered why Asami covered up so much even indoors which caused her to blush though that was masked by the hoodie.

"N-n-no nothing like that..." Asami said as she waved her gloved hands defensibly. "J-just uh h-have always been a little uh self conscious about my appearance and developed a habbit. P-plus this is comfortable, b-but I am not some vampire or anything." Asami said with a sheepish expression which again was darkened by her hoodie but it carried to her tone as she worked to assure her roommate.

Though, it seemed less worry and more intrigue. As she mentioned making modifications to the room and even draped the curtains which Asami had not been sure how to take it.

"Uhhhhh....n-no need to do anything crazy. M-my Quirk only requires that I take in plenty of water to keep myself hydrated and myself from drying up." Asami explained, and as she said this she pulled a water bottle from her bag and downed a large sip of it before she set it down. "I-if you need the room modified in any w-way though let me know I-i want you to be comfortable."

Yu was happy to see him excited about his favorite show, "Definitely!" Yu said cheerfully. Yu had a laptop ,but he was planning on bringing his television from home.

When Zidane talked about the sword he used Yu pulled his cellphone out 'doodled it' on the internet, that's cool! I never seen one of those before. A sparing match would definitely be cool!" Yu said.

"That's cool. Komodo dragons are cool. I've seen some in the zoo before. They were neat" Yu said. Yu was happy Zidane was willing to listen if Yu wanted to talk, "Thanks... I Appreciate that" Yu said.

Zidane then asked about Yu coming from China, "Yeah... My dad is from China. My mom is from Japan. After she passed away she was given a proper burial here in Japan. She always wanted for us to live in Japan here in her hometown here in Musutafu. We moved here a year later with the help of some of her relatives here in Japan. Things have been looking up though since my father Yakumo started running his own law firm ,but you came from Saidi Arabia right? I bet you have tons of cool stories! What brought you to Japan?" Yu said curiously as he leaned back in his hammock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Zasha laid there looking at the ceiling she was so lost in thought she didn't notice Ruriko walk into the room. A few moments later, "Oaf!" Went Zasha as the blue haired girl tackle-hugged her. As the girl admitted to being a wild wild pussycats's fan Zasha took a moment to piece together what was going on. Her eyes immidiatly lit up as she heard her response, "I am a fan! I've been a fan for as long as I can remember, what about you? Mandalay has her cool telepathy quirk... As for my favorite? I like all of them really. They all have their uniquely different personalities... Like Mandalay and her calm personity, Tiger and his MACHO PERSONALITY! or Ragdoll and her hyperactive personality. I guess if I had to pick a favorite then it would be Pixie Bob with her loud and outgoing personality! And her cool earth power quirk! I even have a calico cat named Ragdoll! Oh.. and nice to meet you Shirogane. I'm Zasha. Zasha Yamada, nice to meet you!" Zasha said cheerfully chuckling while she slightly scooted back.

~Rinko~

Ruriko could barely contain her excitement, “Oh, same! I can’t quite remember when, but it was definitely back when Ragdoll was active on the forefront. So like, at least ten years ago!” she exclaimed, leaping back, landing butt-first on the floor right next Zasha’s bed, “Aaanyways, I think I should prooobably start unpacking!” Ruriko said, sliding off to the door and grabbing her backpack, before heaving herself off the floor, struggling a little while carrying the backpack over to her bed.

“So who else are you a fan of? Personally I like anyone who’s Quirk doesn’t immediately make you think about its combat potential.” Ruriko smiled, looking over her shoulder. She soon turned her attention back to unpacking, pulling off the standard sheet, duvet and pillows, tossing them underneath the bed, and replacing them with a dark blue sheet, bright blue blanket with hand-embroidered orange swirls and an armful of misshapen, hand-made bright orange and blue scatter cushions.

As soon as Zasha heard Ruriko said unpacking Zasha's eyes widened as she realized the only thing she unpached was her wild wild pussycats poster. Zasha quickly sat up, "That's right... I need to unpack too... I was so overwhelmed with decorating ideas i completely forgot to unpack. " Zasha said. She grabbed her briefcase, and immediately started putting her clothes neatly foldrd into the dresser.

When Ruriko asked Zasha if she was the fan of anyone else Zasha was in the middle of folding one of her plus ultra t-shirts, "yeah... I'm a fan of Earphone Jack, what about you?" Zasha said while putting her shirt in the dresser. Zasha glanced over ,and noticed Ruriko changing the bedsheets with handmade blue and orange ones. Zasha almost chuckled to the thought of her new friend sewing. As soon as her clothes were put up she placed her extra shoes under the bed. Zasha had shout bedsheets in her briefcase, but she didn't feel like pulling them out just yet so she just grabbed her matching pillow cases out ,and threw them over her pillows.

Zasha sat on her mint beanbag chair ,and pondered what Ruriko meant by quirks that don't make you think about combat potential". Zasha looked over, "what do you mean by quirks that don't make you think of combat potential? Like recreational uses? Zasha asked. She was confused as she couldn't think of a y examples of any cool examples. She knew a person with a fire quirk could start a campfire ,or a person with a water quirk could water a garden. Yet how often do people need to do those things? Zasha leaned back ,and pondered on it.

~Rinko~

Ruriko sat down on her newly re-furnished bed, bouncing up and down on the edge of it. When she was asked what she meant with what she had said, she leaned back, smoothed out her bright blue dress and sighed. “Well, ones without much in the way of obvious ways to use them in combat, if at all.” Ruriko stared at the ceiling as she spoke, then looked back at Zasha, “That... probably didn’t help explain anything did it? I mean it’s kinda hard to explain but... I’m talking about heroes like Uravity and Maboromicamie.” Ruriko explained, bouncing off her bed.

Zasha paused for a moment to try remember the heroes she named out. As soon as she did she had a fairly decent idea as to what she was talking about. Zasha sat up straight, "I see... that's interesting. Not a lot of people think about that stuff, but its nice to see some who do. Good for you!" Zasha said.

A few moments later she finally decided to go ahead ,and change her sheets pulling them off ,and switching them with her 'shout' bedsheets. She folded the spare sheets placing then under her bed. Afterwards she jumped on her beanbag chair with her hard covered sketchbook in one hand and fancy calligraphy pen in the other. She looked up at her room her ,and opened her sketchbook. Within an instance her pen flew across the page as she sketched out possible layouts for her side of the room.

Zidane listened to Yu talk about his past, both pairs of eyebrows were raised as he mentioned that his father started his own law firm. "Damn, impressive. Guess you've got someone to cover for you if you are the reason behind some collateral damage." His left head snickered as the right head thought about why they came to Japan.

"Well, my adoption is technically not a thing. Y'see, adoption is illegal in Saudi Arabia and some parents drop their children off at an orphanage until their financial situation is a bit better. Don't even get me started on how they view same-sex couples, it is one big mess. Of course, my dad did some research when he was on a business trip to Saudi Arabia. He came up with a lie that his wife and him could not get children and asked if they had any 'unwanted' children on the last day of his business trip. He'd pay extra to arrange a 'funeral' for me if he didn't have to sign papers, so that the orphanage could not get into legal trouble and they had an excuse for my disappearance. Back there, Zidane Jalayer died because he played around with his quirk and it backfired, killing him in the progress. Given the orphanage couldn't earn money from my parents, they accepted and my dad flew back to Japan after adopting me. I didn't know what was going on and I refused to leave my room for a month or so, I was scared and angry. Thankfully my parents understood what I must be feeling and never got angry at me." Zidane confessed as he twiddled his thumbs and looked down with both heads.

"I am not proud of how I acted when I first moved to Japan, and I even ran away one time. The amount of relief and happiness that I saw on their faces when I returned was heartbreaking, I can still see that scene as clear as day. I thought that they would be mad at me, but they weren't. Instead, they pulled me into a hug. I didn't know what to do and started to weep like a child."

Zidane's left head cut him off after taking a sip from the soda. "Dude, he didn't ask for our life story. Besides, you've got other things to worry about. I'm pretty sure this soda has bubbles in it, and you know what happens if you burp."

After Yu finished talking about his move over to japan he has happy to see Zidane's positive commentary. As Zidane went on to describe his trip from Saudi Arabia ,and what his adoptive father had to do to get him to Japan was truly something. The last bit about running away ,and how he was happy to see his adoptive parents again was a nice heartwarming end to the story, "Thats a interesting story! Not to mentio how your father got you to Japan? that's like something straight out of a movie! And you come all the way here from Saudi Arabia? I can't imagine learning Japanese was easy. You picked it up really quickly ,and you speak it quite well too. I might have learning Japanese fairly quickly too ,but at least in my case Japan isn't that far from china ,and the two languages have a lot of similarities. Plus My mother who was fluent in Japanese taught of a lot of Japanese to me and my siblings back in China." Yu said. When the left head interupted the right head Yu responded, "Its fine! Your story was actually pretty neat. I knew you had a story to tell ,but I didn't expect this! that kinda story is something else..." Yu said cheerfully. Yu began looking at his room deciding on where to put the makiwara at as well as which wall to put the weapons on.

"I think you're right!" Zidane's right head exclaimed as he ran towards the window, opening it to burp outside. A gas cloud was exhaled and the faintest scent of it entered the room, smelling as if someone farted in the room a couple minutes ago.

"And this is why you need to be careful when it comes to soda, leave the ones with bubbles to me." The left head told the right head off as he ignited the small cloud, causing it to explode. It was too small to create any damage, but it was still an explosion. Closing the window, the right head apologised to Yu.

"Sorry, my quirk comes with that side-effect. That's why I brought the air freshener, though I might need more if this keeps up. As for learning Japanese, my parents spoke English to me and slowly shifted into Japanese. For three years, I learned it every day. Having a second head actually came in handy when studying, since I could study at double the speed and I had someone who had my back when I didn't know a word. We still tend to say some things in Arabic, but we usually correct each other quickly enough."

Zasha had written three different layouts of her side of the room before deciding how she wanted to design her room. She would have a small soundproof glass room in the corner, bean bag chairs in the other corner, a large desk by the window so she could look outside while at her desk, her bed by the side wall, a television by the front wall next to the soundproof room, several 'shout' rugs ,and tons of posters. Now the only thing left to do was to figure how she was going to get all that stuff to her room ,and how she was going to have her small soundproof room built in. Zasha chuckled to the thought as she closed her sketchbook placing her pen within the rubber band around her sketchbook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yu didn't mind the smell much as he grew up living with an older brother who spent tons of hours studying ,and little time showering. The air freshener helped some ,and even then he still didn't mind as if it got bad enough Yu could just wrap his arm around his face like a scarf. Yu knew about the combustible gas Zidane mentioned ,but he wasn't expecting to see an actual explosion. Yu was delightfully surprised as it happened, "You don't need to apologize to me... I did give you the soda after all ,and besides. It's not like you do that on purpose" Yu said. While Yu was talking to Zidane he was texting his dad asking him when the concrete pads were supposed to arrive. As soon as Yu heard Zidane talk about speaking English Yu put his phone back in his pocket, "That's really cool! You speak Arabic, English ,and Japanese?! Wow... That's really cool! My English isn't that great. I may have to ask you for tips! You must be really smart! A guy like you probably makes really good grades! I'm gonna have to step it up a notch If I want to keep up!" Yu said chuckling. Despite Yu's chuckling he was genuinely impressed. Yu might have been an all A student in junior high at the top of his class ,but High school was a new chapter in his life ,and one that would definitely impose a stronger challenge.

Yu was excited about having them so he could train in his room on stone flooring like he did back at the kwoon(chinese version of dojo). Yu looked around his side of the room, "When I get done with this place everything is going to be pink! or red..." Yu thought to himself.

Zidane scratched the back of both of his heads as his right head began to talk. "Eh, not really. I had basic education in the orphanage and I was too self-conscious about my appearance to go to school. If anything, I'm lacking behind. I don't know how old most people are around here, but a seventeen-year old will have some expectations to live up to. I doubt knowing Arabic will help me in Japan, no matter how cool it is."

"I mean, you could insult people without them knowing. That counts for something right?"

"Eh, every victory counts I guess." Zidane's right head smiled.

"Good, now let me take control. I think it's about time I got some more body to work with."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
After many pages of nothing, Justin finally found a dry cleaner not too far from the school. Now he’d just need to get permission from the school to leave grounds about every week. He also was very weary of the other students, not wanting them to get their filth on his priceless clothing, and decided to wait for everyone to head back to their dorms before he moved. Seeing as there were still people in the lobby, about 30 minutes or so. Justin then looked through his phone, logging the dry cleaners phone number as a contact, and catching a glimpse of the photo of the eight people that were in the same photo in his dorm. Again, his parents didn’t really like these people. But to him, they were the closest family he had, closer than them. Sure, the roughhoused occasionally, and they all had their grievances, but overall they were as tight as any team could get. While he did miss them, he did not show it in the slightest, and continued to look through his phone in the lobby.

Yu chuckled as Zidane responded, "If you can learn three languages than learning mathematics, science, history ,or literature shouldn't be too hard to learn. You might struggle ,but if you put the same amount of hard work into learning your class material you should be doing pretty good! Back when I was younger I struggled in school too ,but I had two older siblings who were both smart ,and pushed me to be smarter too! I'm sure I can return the favor ,and help you if you need it!" Yu said confidently. Yu enjoyed helping people so to him this was an opportunity to further put his education to good work.

Gwenrhian kicked her shoes off, sending them sailing into a corner of the room.

"You're right about one thing, we should strive to get along."

A quirk that required hydration? That did sound rather interesting. Gwenrhian's silver hair shook as she eyed Asami closely. Soon the shadows of her eyes became a vibrant ocean green.

"You know...my quirk is X-ray vision, those are some very interesting things you're hiding."

A sly smirk had grown on Gwenrhian's lips. Her quirk was most certainly not X-ray vision, however, with how reserved and passive Asami seemed to be, the eldest triplet thought it best she pull out some kind of ice breaker. Giving her new roommate a small scare was what she'd come up with.

Jayblade

Yusuke noticed it was getting a little quiet in the room, so he sat up at the side of his bed, he looked around the room and nodded. “Looks great so far.” He thought as he then looked over to Shinigami. “So, uh...Shinigami what sort’ve stuff do you like? I personally like Manga and sports.” He then looked down, “And girls and stuff...”

Both heads of Zidane flinched at the mention of mathematics. "That has gotta be the worst subject in human history!"

"I agree with him, and that says something."

"I would be ever grateful if you could help us with math, it is the one subject we can't get the hang of." Zidane's right head sighed as his left head reared up.

"Since I assume we're gonna be spending pretty much our entire school career together on this room, I think it is for the best to ask if you have anything you want us to know. For example, you snore or you can't stand clothes on the floor. Y'know, to make living together bearable."

Benjiro blinked at the question, he did enjoy his peace and quiet, but he had to agree that there should be time to be social with is roommate. "Let's see, I like takoyaki, chocolate, peace and quiet, sunny days, cats, people who see me as an equal and..." He stopped before he said any more of the latter. "A lot of men tend to like girls." He said to dismiss Yusuke's embarrassment but didn't notice his own blush despite his best efforts to keep a straight face.

Jayblade

Yusuke looked back at him, “Uh yeah that’s true.” He said in reply to what Shinigami said about girls. “I like Takoyaki too! But in my eyes you can’t beat a good curry, or anything spicy for that matter.” He said as he threw his hands up a little. “I can’t agree with cats though, I’m much more of a dog person, in fact I have one at home.”

Yu looked over at Zidane, "Mathematics is actually pretty simple once you you've figured out what type of equation your dealing with ,and apply the proper formula to solve it. It can look complicated, and memorizing the various equations can be frightening, but once you do that you'l be zipping right through math exams like practice... come on! Take a seat! We got math to review. I'll get some problems written down for you to solve. Here's a list of notes you can use." Yu said. As he prepped the desk ready Yu continued rambling on about mathematic formulas and rules. Yu chuckled as he placed the pencil in Zidane's hand, "I made sure to keep the problems fairly simple, and if I see your struggling I'll happily help you figure out what went wrong, and how to correct it" Yu said as he stood by the desk.

Zidane looked at himself, absolute horror in his eyes as his heads whispered at each other. "Dude! Help me!"

"What am I supposed to do? I didn't expect this to happen!"

"You are the smooth talker between us! Say something!"

Zidane's right head coughed before speaking up. "Sure, as soon as my other head decides to move."

The left head let his jaw drop in betrayal. "You traitor, I'll get you for that!" Standing up and taking a seat next to Yu, he looked at the problems whilst his other head looked at the notes as they both let out a sigh. "We're doomed, aren't we? I mean, who decided to add this stuff to the munhaj dirasiun?"

"Basically. And it's curriculum, just so you know. Guess we just need some hazun saeid."

"That's good luck, and you called me out for speaking Arabic."

Yu grinned as zidane sat down, "Excellent, let's get started." Yu said. When zidane began showing doubt Yu looked over, "You'll be fine friend. I made sure they were fairly simple with just a liiittle challenge to spice things up. Its possible you you won't even see all of these on your test ,but I thought it would be good to have a variety of questions" Yu said. Despite this Yu was still confident he would do fine.

Hanwon was so lost in thought that it took him a bit to realize he was now standing alone.
“Awe jeez, did it again.” He mumbled to himself. His expression shifted into a pondering frown I think they said something about moving in, oh right, the dorms! I guess I’ll go too. Following a self assuring nod, Hanwon began to trot towards the large dorm hall with his duffel bag in hand.

Half of him wanted a roommate more than anything. It would give him a chance to grow close to a new friend. The other half, however, dreaded the prospect of having no time to himself. As Hanwon made his way through the top of the dorm hall and reached his room, it appeared his parents had made the decision for him as he saw a hand written note taped to one of the doors. (I apologize if the letter formatting is weird, I’m doing this on mobile)
Dear Hanwon,
We know you didn’t want us to do anything special, but we thought we’d spoil you with the money you saved us from getting in recommended!
-Mom & Dad
The young boy sighed, revealing a slight smile as he turned the knob to enter his new room. He looked around, completely stunned at how excessive his parents went in decorating it. With a queen sized bed pushed against the wall on one side of the window which offered a view of the entire campus, the room was already nicer than most. On the right side of his entrance was a walk in closet with all of his clothes already there and the other had a fully furnished bathroom, but the finishing piece was the grand piano that stood opposite his bed, drawing in the light from the window.
Wow, just like home. Hanwon smiled to himself before shutting the door, throwing his bag down, and relaxing himself while playing the classic works of Mozart.

"Rock on with these sparkling gazes! We've come to lend a paw and help!!! We have come from... somewhere... Stingily cute and catlike! Wild, wild.. Pussycats!!!" Zasha's cellphone ringtone went off. Zasha finally got around to picking up her cell phone, "hello? what. yea? is that so? wait what?! really?! right now... That's great! I wass hoping you'd say that... Awesome. Its room number..." Zasha said. Zasha hang up ,and began grinning, "Hope you don't mind but some people are gonna come in a few minutes to fix the place up" Zasha said excitedly. A few minutes later a knocking was heard from the door, "that must be them!" Zasha said. As she ran to open the door two large men holding room decorations stood there, "is this room number... You must be... Yamada Zasha?" The man said. Zasha looked at the stuff they were holding, "Yep! that's me! Just put the stuff anywhere I can decorate myswelf... well almost averything... I can't use a power drill" Zasha said chuckling. As the workers came inside they installed her sound proof room in the corner. A glass room roughly the size of a telephone booth. They dropped the rest of the stuff off in the room ,and Zasha immediately began decorating her side of the room. She looked at Ruriko halfway through her decorating, "I'll definitely have some extra decoration stuff lying around if your interested..." Zasha said with a smirk.

"Y-yeah..." Asami said nervously, but she tried to get her composure going. This was her roommate for Pete's sake, if she lacked the ability to not trip over herself internally when around her she had no hope of surviving the year much less her entire time at the U.A. As the girl kicked her shoes off Asami focused on her breathing as she tried to remember what she had told herself.

Besides this girl was just being friendly with her, she could least return that effort in kind.

But then she heard the comment about X-ray vision; which caused Asami's face to pale more and that confidence she worked to build up fade in an instant. X-ray vision!? She had that Quirk this whole time...why had she only been told this now!? Asami felt herself shrink as she cowered within her hoodie even if what Quirk the girl claimed to made her efforts moot she had been unable to help herself. A force of habit if you will...

"Y-y-y-you can...h-how far o-or how much can you see a-and have you had it on and oh gosh I am sorry!" Asami said, as she entered an apologetic mode. Why? Asami had not been sure maybe she presumed she had seen something about her that was unflattery with that vision or perhaps she had done so for it sake. Either way she struggled to get this phantom revelation soaked in.

Smiling when they heard Yu refer to him as friend, Zidane faced the questions with renewed vigor and was not going to quit until they were solved. Said vigor quickly died down three questions in, having spent considerable time on each question. Holding both heads with a hand per head, he groaned. "Who invented this stuff? I just want to talk with them!"

"They're long dead, and you're not going to talk to some bones." As Zidane's right head sighed, he turned to Yu. "Could Yu help us? We're kinda stuck."

"That's two puns in a row! That's low, even for you."

Last edited:
As soon as Zidane asked for help , "That's actually a really good start! Either you already seen this type of equation or your just picking it up quick. I see you left out a step over here" Yu said gesturing towards the spot. Yu pointed towards the step in the journal which had well detailed explanation for each step. Yu also went ahead and explained the steps vocally to Zidane while showing an example of how to do it.

"A good start? I thought I flunked at least half of them!" Zidane was surprised that he answered some questions correctly, his previous experiences with math made him inclined to believe otherwise. As he listened to Yu explain the mistakes he made, the questions began making sense to him. "Is that how you're supposed to solve that? I've been doing it all wrong this entire time! I never looked at it like that." Realising their mistakes, both heads looked at Yu with renewed interest.

Yu chuckled to Zidane's enthusiasm to learn, "I'm glad you've learned something. Your one step closer to being a hero" Yu said holding his fist out. A minute later Yu got a text message, "Oh wow... Its here... I need to get something. I'll be back in a minute" Yu said. Yu headed down the stairs ,and outside. Where he was met with a large You-haul truck filled with all sorts of Chinese weapons(a kwandao, a niuweidao, a pudao, a jian, a spear, two staffs(one made of purpleheart wood and the other made of hickory wood), two hook swords, two daggers, fans ,and even a tortoise shell shield. There were also makiwara and heavy stone pads. It took Yu five trips to get all the weapons and makiwara up to his room ,and three more trips to get the stone pads up. Yu was pretty exhausted after he had got the stone pads up to his room. Despite this he carefully laid the stone pads neatly on the floor on his side of the room. After he had finished that he checked carefully to see there were no gaps in between the pads. He hanged the weapons on the wall in a neat order ,and stood the makiwara by the wall, "Home sweet home!" Yu said grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha smiled as she finished decorating her room. four bean bag chairs in the corner, green, yellow, red ,and maroon. The rugs all said either "Shout!" or "Plus Ultra!". and there were now many posters from wild wild pussycat posters to Earphone Jack ,and a single picture of her and her father. She laid on her bed contempt.

Raising both pairs of eyebrows when Yu left, Zidane let both of his jaws drop when he saw all the stuff that he brought in. "What's the deal with all those weapons? Are they just for decoration or do you plan on using them?"

"Forget the weapons, he just carried stone slabs by himself into the room! Aside from it being impressive, one of us is definitely gonna stub his toe against those."

Zidane's right head flinched at the thought of it. "Ow, no thanks. That is not something I look forward to."

Yu looked over with a bewildered expression as Zidane asked him about the weapons to which Yu merely replied, "Yes?" He said before hanging the weapons against the wall. As soon as Zidane commented about the concrete pads Yu looked over, "Home sweet home huh?!" Yu said grinning. Yu didn't know how to respond to Zidane's stubbing toe comment. As soon as Yu finished decorating he went over to his bed with intentions of falling face first into his bed ,but missed and landed face first onto the concrete floor. Yu didnt react much since being as rubbery as he was it didn't hurt on the landing. He laid there calmly before finally decided he would get on the bed, "Home sweet home Zidane. Home sweet home" Yu said chuckling.