• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: The Next Generation Of Heroes

"Uuuggh(Yu began having flashbacks of his previous recklessness) nope! Everything is going to be okay!" Yu said confidently. Luckily for Yu she didn't know him outside of the entrance exam so Yu didn't have to make any excuses or stories to compensate his goofy behavior. Yu then decided not to overthink it as that might create further suspicion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha paused as she wasn't expecting to be noticed, "Who? No... I'm friends with this knucklehead" Zasha said pointing towards Yusuke.

Last edited:
"I'll have to take your word for it, nice to see you again Yu Wu." Donia let out a small sigh as she could imagine Yu as a reckless person, he did save her with a big robot ready to shoot at her after all. "Knucklehead huh? I've heard more flattering titles, but I suppose it fits for our showboat. What's your name?"

"Sounds good to me" Yu said while twirling his thumb around. He then let his thumb go causing it to spin like a helicopter. Yu enjoyed spinning his finger around and watch them spin around so for him it was pretty entertaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha looked over, "Oh right... I'm Zasha Yamada. I went to middle school with the "odd" boy over there" Zasha said jokingly. Despite Zasha's joking tone she actually considered Yusuke a good friend.

Last edited:
Donia grabbed Yu's thumb as she maintained eye contact with Zasha. "Don't do that, you'll poke someone's eye out." Letting go of Yu's thumb, she introduced herself. "Donia Zaki, I went to middle school in Egypt before moving to Japan. Apologies if I am still not using the correct formalities or manners, it comes with being a foreigner."

Yu reverted his thumb back and as Donia admitted coming from Egypt, "Neat! I went to elementary school in Shenzhen. Me and my family are from China... Your mannerisms are fine. No need to be perfect" Yu said. Yu was excited to meet someone else foreign to japan ,but he didn't think is would be as far away as Egypt. Yu didn't know much about Egypt ,but for some reason he walked to ask Donia more about Egypt ,and her time there.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke again gritted his teeth, “knuckle head... I see how it is.” He thought as he averted his eyes over to Zasha as continued gritting his teeth.

He heard Donia mention how she came from Egypt, “Egypt huh, I hear it’s scorching hot over there.” He then also heard Wu mention how he originally came from China, “Your from China? How was it there because compared to Japan, China is huge with tons of people as well.”

"I bet there are a bunch of neat things in Egypt to see! Like the Cairo Tower! have you seen it before?" Yu asked. As Yusuke asked Yu about china he looked over, "It really wasn't that much different in Shenzhen than it is here in Musutafu... Lots of big buildings, lots of people ,and lots of bright lights... Its pretty neat!" Yu said cheerfully. Yu still liked China ,but at this point Yu was happy that he was in Japan now.

As Yusuke gritted his teeth ,and remarked "I see how it is" Zasha chuckled, "Ha! Took you long enough ya goof..." Zasha said laughing.

Donia shrugged her shoulders. "It is hotter than here, but it is cool enough in buildings and around the Nile river. Just keep activities to a minimum and stay inside during the hottest hours of the day. And drink enough, you dry out easily without proper protection. Proper preparation can get you through anything. As for tourist attractions, I have not seen the Cairo Tower since I lived in Luxor. I did visit the Valley of the Kings however, and that is an experience that is hard to describe." A glimmer of wonder shone in her eyes, as she recalled endless stretches of sand with a relentless sun beaming down upon anyone who dared to walk outside. "I'd say it is one of the places you have to visit at least once in your life." Her voice was full of appreciation as she talked about her old home.

Donia's eyes flashed towards Yu. "There might not be a need to be perfect, but it is something pride will make me reach for. It might be a bad habit of mine, but I will not try and aim lower than that. And Tanaka, stop gritting your teeth. You'll wake up tomorrow with sore jaws and risk breaking off a tooth."

Last edited:
Gosa arrived on campus, buzzing with excitement at the fact that he had been accepted. As he made his way to the dorms to unpack, he noticed a small group of people heading in the same direction and chatting. Among them was a kinda familiar face - the guy he had run into before the exam! What was his name again? Tanaka! That's it! He moved as quickly as he could, given his short legs and full bags, to catch up to them.

"Hey! Tanaka, right? We met before the exams? How are things? Who are these people? How are these people doing?"

-----The night prior-----
Silva sat at his desk glancing over and tinkering with a spider bot with the Hopes of improving its stealth functions. As he reached a good stopping spot for the night he glanced over at his clock revealing it to be 3:15 am. Silva hurried to bed deciding he would shower and freshen up after a quick four hours of sleep.

-----The next day(current day)-----
As soon as he woke up he still felt a little tired ,but the four hours of sleep helped a lot. He quickly took a shower, dressed up ,and freshened up before heading outside. He used one of his Siphor drones to carry him over to the school.

He eventually arrived at UA landing on the rooftop. As soon as he did he deactivated his Siphor drone taking it with him. As he made it inside the school via the rooftop entrance he headed to the teachers lounge for a quick cup of coffee in an attempt at gaining some last minute energy.

Last edited:
Asami considered what to do, should she go look for a dorm? Would they be assigned to them in advance? Should she speak to someone to room with, would they even room with anyone? Asami shook her head as she tightened her hoodie, she had to tell herself that getting flustered over this had not been a way to help anything.

"Hey! Tanaka, right? We met before the exams? How are things? Who are these people? How are these people doing?"

Asami blinked as a new arrival appeared and...curiously, asked how this Tanaka was and how these people had been doing. She had been unsure what to do or say so she kept quiet though this new guy added yet another face she needed to remember in the back of her mind.

Jayblade

Yusuke turned to the shark girl. He turned red, in both slight fear and embarrassment. “I can’t get scared, come on...” Yusuke put on a smile, “Yeah it’s Tanaka. Gosa right? I’ve been doing good. These guys are just the other students, and some of them I met during the exam.” He said as he directed his attention to everyone else.

Last edited:
Asami had her own blush, but her hoodie masked it as the tall girl gave a sheepish nod of respect to the new arrival as she figured she should try to introduce herself. "M-my name is Asami. I-I hope we get along well..."

Asami cursed her meekness as she choked the words out, though she had been able to come off as polite in spite of this. Or at least that is how she hoped she came across.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel considered making his way to the dorms right away, but figured he’d at least have to talk to someone, socializing wouldn’t hurt at all. That very moment he spotted someone in the small crowd that he recognized, that girl from the entrance exam!

What was her name again...? Zasha, wasn’t it? The boy thought as he approached the girl. “Hey, Zasha, right? I remember you from the entrance exam! How are things going? Excited to be here at long last?” He asked her.

Zasha recognized Yusuke's look of embarrassment easily which was an expression she had seen many times, "Wow... your even more red than usual... don't forget to breath dingus..." Zasha said chuckling. A few moments later Zasha heard her name called out ,and as she turned she was slightly confused. Then instantly remembered who the guy talking to her was, "Oyea! Manuel... hows it going? Nice seeing they let you on" Zasha said cheerfully.

As Silva made his way to the teachers lounge ,and was happy to see someone else had already made coffee. He walked over to the counter and poured a glass of coffee ,and sat down completely ignoring the sugar and cream as he didn't feel like opening sugar packets or cream. He sat there for a minute blowing on the coffee before slowly drinking it, "I feel like trash... good looking trash ,but still..." Silva thought to himself as he sat there drinking away.

Benjiro looked around at everyone and smiled lightly, especially at Asami who looked like she tried to make friends despite how shy she seemed. He kept his bags close as he walked around to find where his dorm was and opened the door to see what it was like, inside he found what looked like two beds. Benjiro raised an eyebrow. "So this is my room, huh? I wonder who I'm gonna share it with." He said as he slowly walked inside.

"Cool. Cool... Wait... Roomate? I see..." Zasha said calmly. "Being an only child I never had to share my room before! I hope it's not some weirdo" Zasha thought nervously to herself. She looked back over at Manuel, "Say... some of us were just about to head to the dorms. Wanna come with?" Zasha said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Silva finished his coffee he walked over to the sink, "much better..." he said calmly as he washed his hands ,and threw away the paper cup. As he was about to head out the door he noticed a bird man by the door. Silva glanced over at him, "Huh... well look at you... I'm guessing your the new teacher? Your going be replacing Aizawa as 1A class teacher... Last year was my first year. It can be kinda overwhelming managing a teaching position and hero work. The best thing you can do is make sure all your plans are flexible, and try to keep things simple. Things are gonna get pretty overwhelming ,but if you need advice us teachers here can help... Oh and I'm Silva Sypher" Silva said calmly.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Sure thing! I was just about to do that as well. Any idea where the dorms are? This place is huge and I haven’t really explored, so I don’t know where they are.” He stated. Thinking about potentially having a roommate was exciting to him, so he hoped that would be the case.

Yu looked down at his bag ,and hearing as some of the students talked about heading to the dorm Yu decided to do exactly that, I guess now is as good as time as any right? last one to the dorms is a rotten egg!" Yu said jokingly as he began running towards the dorms. As he ran in front of the dorms he stood silently in front of the building looking up at the letters "UA". This place definitely seemed nice though being UA that would be expected. Yu crossed his arms as he headed towards the entrance. He then reached out and held the door open before looking around momentarily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha smiled at Manuel, "nows as good as time as any" She said cheerfully before began walking towards the dorms. She had already seen the dorms before so she wasn't surprised to see them now. Yet this time she was actually staying in the dorms as a student so this was a bit of a change of pace, "This is going to be nice... I can't wait to go inside..." Zasha thought to herself as she headed inside. She noticed a list that had names and room numbers ,but paused with a look of aghast a she remembered she needed to use the restroom ,and had been holding it in since the drive to UA. She stood awkwardly in the lobby looking around quickly before propping her bag against the wall before charging towards the girls bathroom full sprint with a look of pure determination.

Last edited:
Donia looked at the new people with thinly veiled curiosity. They were surprisingly energetic and all must have passed, but she couldn't really remember any of them. She thought she'd seen the shark girl before, but she couldn't place her. But she might as well introduce herself, these people already passed after all. "Hey there, my name's Donia Zaki. Nice to meet you all." After she introduced herself, she noticed some students go towards the dorm. "At what time do we need to go to our dorms or class exactly? I don't think that it was ever specified."

-------------

Tokoyami was enjoying some coffee in silence when a colleague decided to give him advice. Sitting down on a nearby table, he took a sip and let the teacher talk. "I can't remember asking you, but thanks I guess. You're right though, I am going to be teaching 1A. The name's Fumikage Tokoyami, let's hope we can get along Sypher."

"Ah... I see... well I'll be on my way then..." Silva replied. "Another introvert I see... A perfect replacement for Shota Aizawa" Silva thought to himself. He walked over to the window to see how many first, second ,and third year students had arrived, "And so it begins... he said calmly looking down the window. Silva was happy with the plans he had made for the school year ,and wondered how this years students were going to act. Confident that it was going to be a good year, Silva smiled as he turned back before he opened the door to speak with the principal.

Asami in turn made her way over to her dorm. Sheepishly as she was unsure what to expect as she had brought her bag in toe as she gazed upon a modest two bedroom room which implied that she'd get a roommate. Who that was or if the second bed had just been there by mistake she had no way to know.

One thing had been for sure, Asami would have to adjust to her new place to live during these school years. No more morning swims which had back at the docks, so she'd need to stock up on water to keep herself and her gills moist. Perhaps she'd try to get a mini fridge for this or cooler or something. But then she'd have to negotiate that with a roommate and she had no clue who that might be if it had been anyone.

For now, Asami sighed as she just sat on her bed or the bed she claimed and began to just set her stuff on it as she needed to organize her clothes and other items.

Accepted huh..?

Gwenrhian muttered to herself, staring absentmindedly at a passing cloud. Now that she was back on UA's campus the realization of her acceptance, no, their acceptance had really begun to settle in. The package that had arrived at their house earlier that week had contained threw acceptance letters. The finely orderly text was printed on freshly minted paper; it welcomed all three sisters to the student body of UA. Then had gone onto to say something Gwenrhian hadn't bothered to read. Though, who could blame her?

After a bit of rabblerousing, the trio had finally taken the time to read through the contents of the letter which noted the insistence on dorm-housing. That dorm housing was where Gwenrhian was currently headed. This was one of the rare occasions she found herself not in the company of her sisters as Gweneira had scampered off looking for the school's science lab, and Gwenerys had decided to scout the sports facilities. She was probably looking for an Archery range, or so Gwenrhian assumed. Either way, as a result, Gwenrhian found herself alone as she walked over to the school dorms.

"My room was number..."

Her eyes scanned the various floors of the dormitory, estimating the room numbers by counting off the window planes. It took her only a few seconds to narrow down her own room's location. The window was slightly cracked, and there was the shadow of a figure cast on the walls. Was someone in the room? Perhaps a future roommate?

Curiosity spurred her to action. Gwenrhian broke into a jog, picking up speed as she vaulted onto the building. She found foot-holds in the unevenness of the walls and the protruding edges of window planes. Her fingers tensed to support her weight and she quickly skittered across the wall until she'd reached her room. Slipping her palm beneath the window, she pried it open and hoisted herself upward, flipping onto the window sill.

The first thing she searched for was the figure she'd seen silhouetted against the walls. The room wasn't particularly large so she didn't look too far before her eyes landed on a seemingly tall and toned girl sitting on one of the beds. Gwenrhian's eyes were immediately drawn to the odd outline of her body, and the strange texture of her skin. It didn't look normal...was it a part of her quirk?

Restraining her invasive interest, Gwenrhian's eyes followed the curvature of Asami's body, floating up to settle on her face. Cheerfully, Gwenrhian gave a greeting while she stepped down from the window sill and into the room itself.

"Hi there~ I'm Gwenrhian; who might you be?"

As some point Yu made his way inside ,and saw the list where the students were staying ,and immediately looked towards the bottom of the list in the "W"s, "Wu, Yu room number..." Yu said reading over his name. Without checking to see who his roommate would be he immediately went towards the stairs going to his room where he would be staying. As he arrived at his room he noticed it was immediately plain ,but Yu had all the intentions in making it better. He grinned as he thought of all the possible room decorating ideas from stone floor pads to makiwaras ,and all sorts of chinese weapons lining the walls. His eyes lit up as he thought of what the finished room would look like whe he was done with the place. The question now was how was he going to get heavy stone pads not only up the stairs ,but in his room. Yu didn't wasn't about to let that stop him however as his side of the room was going to look good! He ran in his room ,and immediately began putting up "Duragin Ball C" posters in his room as well as four pictures on the table by the wall in his room(His master, his master's master, his master's master's master ,and his master's master's master's master). Afterwards Yu hung up a hammock in the far back corner of his room. He smiled as he sat down at his desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Zasha made her way out of the bathroom she looked at the list for her name then continued looking to see she was paired with a girl named Ruriko, "Huh... I wonder who that is... Whatever... guess I'll find out sooner or later..." Zandia said as she walked up the stairs and down the hall to her room. As she made her way there she went in her room ,and immediately jumped on her bed. She sat up straight ,and reaizing how boring the room looked she got up ,and pulled a rolled up poster out of her bag unfolding it revealing it to be a "Wild Wild Pussycats" poster. She hung the poster near her bed then layed down, "This room is still lame ,but better" She said while staring up at the ceiling.

Jayblade

Yusuke looked at the the list of students and there assigned dorms. He went down to where he could see his name, he then saw Shinigami’s name written next to his, “So looks like Shinigami’s my roommate, hmmm...I can live with that.” He thought as he grabbed his bag and ran upstairs. He eventually reached his room as he saw Shinigami inside, “Yo, what’s up! Looks like we’ll be sharing a room according to the list.” He said as he placed his bad down on an empty bed.

Having decided to head to his dorm room alone, Miura broke formation away from the group of students and sped up the pace, reaching the dormitory building earlier than most others. It didn't take long to locate his assigned room, though it was a bit strenuous navigating his way through the various hallways. Once he arrived, the teen set his suitcase against the wall, unpacking only the bare necessities for now. His toiletries--toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, hand towel, shower supplies, et cetera-- were neatly put in a small space on the bathroom counter top, and a laundry bin sat against the side of one of the two beds in the living area. Promptly changing into more comfortable clothes, Miura now lay flopped face-up onto the bed, dressed in a solid white tee and black sweatpants. His jacket was draped over the side of the bed, and he stared blankly at his phone, silently scrolling through social media with jazz playing in his wireless earbuds. However, despite his nonchalant demeanor at the moment, a small thought continued to poke at his mind: I wonder who my roommate will be. Hopefully that Hanwon kid; he seems cool.

Asami had just finished getting her clothing laid out, t-shirts in one pile, pants in another, jackets in one and well uh "other" into its own pile though really given she was in the room alone she figured she had time to sort that out before its display became an issue as she'd pick up on footsteps in the hall by the door if a presumed roommate would come into her room. Asami had her hood off as she felt relaxed and good in spite of this new part of her life thrown at her.

But it seemed fate was not the shark-girl's side, as she paused before she could begin putting clothing away when she heard something. It was a faint rumble, as if something moved along the walls which at first made her concerned this dorm had rats in it. But then she realized the sound had not been in the dorm, but rather something outside it that seemed to approach.

Before Asami had a chance to turn to her "sonar" to try and get more details, the cracked opened window in the room flung open as a girl, who paused to give her a wave on the still much to Asami's shock, carefully stepped inside and introduced herself as Gwenrhian and asked who she was. The shock of all this left Asami starring at her with eyes wide as dinner plates as her exposed "shark face" was on full display as her brain tried to start up after it figurativly went blank. This girl...Asami noted she was part of that trio group though had nothing else to go on as her instincts took over as she flopped back to cover her "personal" clothing while she flipped the hoodie over her face and sheepishly hid herself. After a minute of silence, the blushing shark girl gave a response.

"A-asami. Asami Natsuko. S-sorry I-I was just getting my stuff organized. A-are you a....are you my roommate here?" She asked with a somewhat timid voice as she hoped that Gwenrhian had not caught sight of her undergarments she tried to mask with her body though given her luck she doubted she'd be so lucky.

Benjiro turned to see someone come through the door and immediately assumed it was his roommate. "It appears so, hopefully this'll be one way we can get along... I just hope you know how to keep a place clean." He said as he put his bag on his bed and immediately got out a few things from within it; namely a few ninja posters and plenty of books. "Hope you don't mind me asking, but what was your quirk again?" Benjiro asked in the hope to start a decent conversation that would hopefully help the two have a good bond between one another, something he thought was necessary when it came to sharing a room.

"Dude! Did you eat garbage lately? Your breath smells like no tomorrow!"

"I ate nothing new, it's just stress. You know that. I'll make you eat all the insults you've thrown my way over the years one day. Just you wait."

"And I'll make you eat a mint one day, you need it."

Zidane, as usual, bickered with his other head as they approached U.A. They didn't expect to get accepted, so they decided to sleep in. That, coupled with the squashing hugs of his fathers, resulted in him arriving later than planned.

"So, what's the plan?"

"I'd say find the dorms. We know where we need to be."

Both of their minds set on finding their dorm, Zidane tried his best to find it when a question rose up in the mind of the right head. "Are the dorms shared or not? And if they are, do we count as a single student or not? Doubt anyone would sign up to share a dorm with us."

The left head shook. "We'll be fine, don't worry. Besides, if no one signs up to share a dorm with us, we have a dorm for ourselves."

After a while, they arrived at their dorm. "Welp, here we are. Let's dive in head first!"

"Those puns will be the death of me, I know it."

Opening the door, they went to the bed on the right and began to decorate it. A picture of his dads and himself took a spot on the windowsill, a couple of snake posters, a poster saying 'Keep your head up' (the left head groaned as the right head snickered), an electric airfreshener was put in the socket to combat potential stench and as finishing touch, a blooming cactus next to the picture of his family. "And done!"

"Let's hope our potential roommate doesn't mind this stuff."

---------------

Donia was looking for her own dorm, and found it pretty soon. Opening the door, she began decorating her own room. She didn't have too many things, but they made it pretty clear that this was her dorm. Posters of Egyptian gods Sobek, Ra and Anubis, a poster of the eye of Ra above her head, a couple of Egyptian texts that translated to 'Never give up without a fight', 'Protect those behind you, aid those beside you and be the nightmare to those who'll try and stop you' and 'If you are mighty and powerful, then gain respect through knowledge and through your gentleness of speech. Don’t order things except as it is fitting. The one who provokes others gets into trouble. Don’t be haughty lest you be humbled. But also, don’t be mute lest you be chided.'

Nodding once, she began to sort her clothes. After all, she had to do it one of these days.

Jayblade

Yusuke smirked, “Well you see my quirk is called Wildfire. It’s pretty powerful y’know.” He bragged in a smug tone of voice. “I can conjure up and control fire of intense heats.” He explained as he clicked his fingers and a small flame appeared. “So anyways Shinigami, what’s your quirk? I don’t believe I’ve witnessed it.”

Benjiro smiled, glad that someone was curious bout his quirk before he thought that everyone was usually curious of other people's quirks. "Oh, it's nothing too special, all I can do is turn my entire body into a smoke like state." He said before he gave a demonstration, first it looked as though his body seemed to emit a strange black smoke before part of his body faded and became the very smoke he emitted, Benjiro immediately turned back a few seconds after he maintained his gas form. "I can create a little bit of smoke every time I become it, so... yeah." He said with a shrug as he went to his bag and continued to unpack, the last thing he got out looked like a family photo of himself, his parents and his three older siblings.

As Yu sat at his desk he didn't even notice zidane walk into the room ,or hear him as Yu was too busy looking over his study notes. *Flip* The page went as Yu continued reading. He then realized his favorite pen wasn't with his journal so he looked around his desk. He even looked under his desk ,and as he turned his head to the other side of the room to see a two headed person standing there. "Gah! When did you get here? Do you have a teleporting quirk or something? Yu said surprised. As he did he noticed the snake posters and a family photo.

Jayblade

Yusuke grinned, “Hey man your quirk’s pretty cool! Besides our quirks compliment each other in a way. Y’know fire and smoke and stuff.” He said as he pulled out a picture from his bag, a picture of him with him Ryonuske and Mitsuki: his older sister that recently moved out. He put the photo on the drawers beside his bed. He then looked towards Shinigami and his photo, “You got quite a few siblings too huh?”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin had figured there was no longer a point in waiting for any supervisors outside, and went inside the dorm housings. Inside was a crowd of students. Luckily, he was able to look at the list from afar with the help of Assassin's Sense, which he only decided to use so his suit wouldn't get wrinkled by bumping into everyone else. Looking at his room number, he strolled to his dorm and opened the door. It was a single person dorm, just the way he liked it. "So, either I was a lucky son of a gun, or they read my file and gave me this room based on my personality and tastes." He thought to himself. Without hesitation, he set his bags down and began unpacking. He quickly opened the closet, where he wasn't too surprised to find a suit stand, most likely for people who liked to dress nicely as he did. He quickly threw gray sheets over his bed, replacing the ones the school had provided, and pressed them until they were tight. He assorted books and journals into his desk, and he put a small mirror on the desk. He then set up a miniature trash can(A bit larger than the size of a phone) and put it by his bedside. This was for cigarette buds, as he didn't like putting them mixed in with other trash. The last thing he did is hang a single picture of himself hanging out with his mom, dad, and eight other "family" members. The other eight he'd considered family, but his parents didn't necessarily like that fact. Nonetheless, they still were very dear to him. The last thing he did before messing around on his phone was put his weapons in a secure place, somewhere where he would be the only one to find them.

As Zidane turned around, he saw who he assumed to be his roommate, but he didn't expect him to be right there! Flinching as his roommate cried out in surprise of his appearance, he sat down on the bed. He had seen many reactions like this one, and it always hurt him, but the follow-up question was not something he expected.

"...No? You were just too engrossed in your notes or something. I just entered using the door, I even talked out loud. Dunno how you didn't notice me." The left head said as the right head looked at the posters that his roommate hung up and the pictures he placed down.

"That's a lot of posters, is that a sports club you like or something? And I'll assume those pictures have to do with your posters? Sorry for probing if it is personal, we don't even know our names. The name's Zidane Jalayer, the two heads are a result of my quirk. Not teleportation, but gas creation that can be used for multiple purposes. It does have a less than pleasant odor, but I hope that the electric air freshener will help a bit."

Benjiro smiled lightly when he heard Yusuke how their quirks seemed 'similar' to one another. "I suppose, but you make the fire. I become the smoke." He said as he looked at his family photo. "Yeah... I do." He said in an almost doubtful tone of voice as he started to grab a few posters and put one on the wall, the poster's image seemed to show a ninja with a bright red scarf and Sais in it's hands.

Jayblade

Yusuke nodded along to Shinigami’s reply. He then pulled a few posters out of his bag, one was of his favourite manga, “gurin lagoon” and the other one was a little erotic to say the least. He put up the anime poster, a soccer poster and one picture of his family with a crossed out face on the left. He then picked up the “inappropriate” poster and put it in the corner.” He grinned, “Pretty much all done.”

Yu chuckled when Zidane admitted to simply using the front, "ha! I guess that sounds about right... oh hey! Found you!" He said while turning his gaze towards the floor. Yu reached down to pick up his pen before putting it back with his journal, and closing it.

As soon as Zidane made the poster comments Yu chuckled, "yeah... the poster over there is my favorite tv show ,and the pictures are tai chi instructors. The one on the farthest left side is my instructor Sifu Zhang. The one next to him was his instructor Shi Gong Takahata, then his instructor Shi Gong Higaonna ,and lastly his instructor Shi Gong Ryū Ryū Ko... I noticed you had some neat posters too" Yu said glancing over them, "and a family photo too! That's cool." Yu said again.

As Zidane introduced himself and his quirk, "that's cool! I'm Yu! From the future!...just kidding. My names Yu Wu... my quirk is rubber body which is why I'm piiiink!" Yu said chuckling. Yu didn't mind whatever odor there would be as he was confident it wouldn't bother him.

Gosa set down his bag and looked around the room. I can't wait to meet my roommate! Buzzing with excitement, he began unpacking, taking out a small rolled-up rug and unrolling it. It was a light shade of grey and surprisingly fluffy for how compactly it had been rolled. He then pulled out his laptop and its charger, arranging them in a relatively efficient manner on one of the desks in the room. I guess I have an advantage over most people, he thought, in terms of missing my family. Dad's not home a lot, and Mom... He shook his head and went back to arranging the sheets on his bed, waiting for his roommate.