• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: The Next Generation Of Heroes

“Nope! I was lucky and they let me in without taking it.” Hanwon tried to mask his nervousness with enthusiasm as he answered the question. He knew kids could get competitive, especially at an elite school, so he tried to hide his recommended status in an attempt to lay low.
“Anyways, could you point me towards the dorms, I’m terrible with directions.” He laughed, quickly trying to change the subject.

"Oya... that's right... I definitely didn't see you at the entrance exam... Yu said squinting his eyes at Hanwon, "Something about you makes me think that yoooooour... A recommended student! clearly this is a smart young talented boy Tanaka... You could learn a thing or two from him. Not an average student as you can tell! he's something special! a truly gifted individual! a shining example you can look up to! nice to met you! I'm Yu. not you(he said pointing at Hanwon) I'm just plain ol Yu(he said now pointing at himself)" Yu said chuckling to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Justin passed by Zasha looked over and waved. He seemed busy so Zasha just smiled before she continued listening to the conversation.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel woke up unusually early, as he was reminded of the fact that U.A would be delivering acceptance or rejection letters that day. Strongly hoping for the former, he got up and went through his usual morning routine, and as he headed downstairs he saw a bunch of letters hanging on the table. Wanting to know his results, he ran over to them and checked if his letter from U.A had arrived, and sure enough, it was. Excited, he ripped the letter open, a small device falling from it, which then proceeded to show a hologram of the number one hero, Deku.

“Greetings, young Manuel, and congratulations!” Manuel’s eyes lit up, was Deku about to say what he thought?And congratulations indeed, for you have been accepted into the Hero Course at U.A!” The boy grinned filled with joy, then began to finger-gun upwards repeatedly, small bolts of electricity flying off as he did so. His father entered the room to check on his son, who gave him a hug.

“I made it into U.A, dad.” He said, before continuing to listen to the message. It said that he had to move into the dorms at the academy later that day.
“I’m proud of ya, son.” His father said. “You should get your stuff ready. Try not to forget anything important, alright?” He added, and the boy nodded before heading to his room the get his things ready.

Hours later, the boy headed downstairs with a suitcase full of his belongings, as well as a case, in which he carried a medium sized piano keyboard. Saying goodbye to his parents, he went outside and took the five minute walk to the prestigious school, walking slightly slower due to the weight of his keyboard. Minutes later, he arrived at U.A, where he saw a small group already formed near the entrance. He decided to approach them.

“Hey there, I’m Manuel Kamizono. Nice to meet you all.” He introduced himself to the group.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke twitched, “Haha! Just to let you know Wu, I don’t look up to no one, recommended or not!” He said as he was starting to get a little frustrated at being told he could look up to someone, embers started form around, he then noticed another person stroll up to the group, he felt a little awkward after getting fired up in front of him, but then put his hand up to him, “Yusuke Tanaka.” He said as he stood up right, “Starting to form a nice little group here huh.”

Yu looked over at Yusuke confused scratching his head, "Is that so? huh... Your pretty cool Tanaka! You don't take nothing from nobody!" Yu said cheerfully. Yu looked back at Hanwon, "I bet you know all sorts of cool tricks! and really cool fighting techniques! I bet you'll definitely become a hero no doubt! Plus Ultra!" Said Yu cheerfully now completely excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yu called Yusuke "cool" Zasha looked over, "Yeah... and modest too..." Said Zasha sarcastically as she snickered to herself as she looked over at Yusuke.

Last edited:
“Ahh you caught me.” Hanwon cringed and nervously chuckled when Yu called him out, also offering a slight giggle at the joke. He had just opened his mouth to speak when Yusuke interjected. Well I guess I don’t have to worry about seeming intimidating and making enemies, that’s a relief. He smiled and laughed at Yusuke’s confidence and secretly enjoyed the praise Yu was throwing his way.
“I don’t know about that, don’t overestimate me. Being recommended is a small thing in the big picture, I’ve still got a long ways to go and a lot to prove.” He tried to stay humble as he grinned towards Yu. Yu was the kind of energetic and friendly guy he would like to get closer to.

"That's cool, your just an average guy just like us. Ain't that right Tanaka!" Yu said as he calmed down. Yu was still excited ,but decided to control his excitement, "I'm glad he was friendly! just like Tanaka! I wonder which one of them would win in a fight?" Yu thought to himself. Yu still didn't know what Hanwon's quirk was so for the time being he didn't bother speculating who would win as he wasn't sure how the fight would go down. Yu wasn't the competitive sort ,but he was very eager to try his best and keep up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha was standing there enjoying the entire conversation trying to hold back her laughing as she looked back and forth listening to them talk. Zasha thought it was funny seeing her friend Yusuke getting all flustered. She then began having flashbacks from middle school.

Jayblade

Yusuke looked over to Zasha and then walked over to her, “What do you mean by “modest” Zasha!” He said as the steam cake off his body, “And what’s up with that face of yours? You laughing at me?” He asked as he was still in rage.
————————————————————
Shin stopped eating his toast as he then got up and put his jacket on, it was time for work. “Boss said I can’t be late again today...” Shin was a bartender at a pretty old bar in the rough ends of town.

"Whatever do you mean? its one of your most defining trait! Also careful making those faces! you'l get wrinkles you know! Zasha said again sarcastically, "Lighten up old friend... Were all friends here... this is a safe zone" Said Zasha now patting Yusuke's back, "Just like good old times huh?" Said Zasha a few moments after she finished laughing.

Jayblade

Yusuke cooled down as he began to crack a smile, “I don’t really know if I’d describe those times as good to be honest...” He said before chuckling. “I’m sorry for getting fired up there, but you know what I’m like.” He said as he slumped down onto a bench outside, he then offered Zasha a seat, “Besides Zasha, I been meaning to ask you: How was the exam for you? You know what happened and stuff.” He curiously asked.

"Its fine. guess some things never change now do they? but don't worry "YuuYuu" If you did change you would probably just be a boring weirdo... no fun there" Said Zasha giggling as she approached the bench. Zasha sat down and as Yusuke asked her how her exam went, "oh yea. right. it went very well. I'm here at UA aren't I?" Zasha said awkwardly laughing and trying to forget the time she fell off one of the robots, "What about you Yusuke? how did your exam go?" Said Zasha she said looking over.

Jayblade

“YuuYuu? She knows I don’t like that.” He thought as he pouted and Zasha then took a seat next to him. “My exam was great, it was like I was made for it. Took out a whole bunch of robots, I completely aced it!” He exclaimed confidently and with a huge grin on his face. He then leaned in closer to Zasha to whisper to her, “And don’t let anyone know, but I actually got my firs- um...this girl kissed me. She said it was part of her quirk but still.” He said quietly, his aim was to try and make her jealous, she couldn’t have all the fun.

Zasha was surprised when Yusuke didn't get all upset when he called him by the old nickname, and as he talked about all the robots she paused, "oh my goodness... I beat more robots them me... Knowing him I know he would never let this down if I let him know that..." Zasha thought to herself. As Yusuke leaned in Zasha was wondering what he wanted to whisper for ,and as he told her about his first kiss Zasha immediately began laughing hysterically for an entire minute. "What was his na- Her! Her name!" Zasha said trying to stop laughing Zasha pat Yusuke on the back, "Good for you Yusuke! your no longer the ugly duckling!... Your now the average looking swan..." Zasha said it jokingly ,but she was actually kind of happy for him.

Jayblade

Yusuke sighed, “Ok...well I guess it doesn’t really count, she source needed to kiss to get my quirk.” He explained as he then gave Zasha, “I wasn’t expecting you to laugh, I was being serious y’know!” He exclaimed as he stood up, “And besides Zasha I was never an ugly duckling, neither am I an average looking swan.” He blanked out a minute, couldn’t think of what to say, “If anything I’d be a beautiful uh...goose.” He sighed again, “Screwed that one up.”

Asami hid a small blush at the compliment behind her hoodie as she nodded back to Benjiro, seemed she was still unsure about compliments or rather unused to them outside her family. "T-thank you, I knew you'd fit in here to. You earned it." Asami replied back to him before a discussion on hero names. Of which Asami had placed no thought into as she half wondered if she'd even be accepted to the school above all else though that reality quickly dawned on her.

"Y-yeah, I don't got a clue what I will name myself. Creative stuff is not what I excel at." Asami said, as she pulled a water bottle from her bag and used it to wet her gills just so she'd keep them moist as they needed. Another joined the convo and he introduced himself as a student who had not needed to take the entrance exam. Asami was stunned, her mother mentioned in her day special candidates who proved exceptional enough to take their own "special" exam and could skip the general Entrance Exam as they'd get in off recommendations of pro heroes. Seemed one of these recommended students had been among their class or possibly would be placed in them.

"W-wow, a recommended student..." Asami said, a bit louder than she intended to let out.

Jayblade

“This guy must have a pretty strong quirk if he was recommended, but we’ll have to see.” Yusuke eventually became all embarrassed after getting angry and decided to walk away from Zasha, sticking his tongue out like the little kid he was. He wanted to get to know the others a little more, “I’ve spoke to both Wu and Shinigami for a fair bit...” Yusuke then looked in front of him, “It would be nice for me to talk to the shark girl, to show her that I’m not a complete dipshit.” He slowly walked towards her, trying as hard as he could not to look uncomfortable, “Um...uh hi I’m Yusuke Tanaka, I’m pretty we spoke but I don’t think you’d remember me...” He said as he held out his hand to her while trying to force a smile again.

As the shark girl's voice rose Yu looked over, "hmmm..." Yu thought to himself as he continued listening to the conversation. As Yusuke walked over he noticed him attempt to speak to her, "hmmmmmm" he thought to himself again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yusuke admitted the terms and reasons behind his first kiss Zasha was slightly surprised, "Ah I should have figured something like that... sounds like quite the quirk..." Zasha said. As Yusuke called himself beautiful Zasha smirked, "Okay beautiful..." Zasha said sarcastically. As he tried to talk to the shark girl she overheard the awkward introduction, "This is gonna be good..." She said chuckling to herself.

"W-wow, a recommended student.."

A feminine voice that sounded rather filled with awe rang out slightly louder than the usual clamor of students that filled the area, prompting Miura to look up from the novel he had been reading and turn towards the sound of the voice, which seemed to be coming from a girl with a shark-like appearance. Someone got in through recommendations, huh? It was quite an impressive accolade; receiving admission into the prestigious U.A. High School via the support of a pro hero certainly was no small feat. As he looked around to identify the student who had been the recipient of pro hero recommendation, Miura scanned the group with whom the shark girl had been conversing. Sure enough, most of the eyes among the group seemed to be focused on a boy with dark brown hair and heterochromia.

Deciding to strike some conversation--and make new friends, hopefully--Miura walked toward the group after putting away his novel, wheeling his suitcase behind him. "You got in through recommendations from a pro hero? That's really impressive!" He remarked once he arrived, a friendly expression on his face. "That must mean you were strong enough to be acknowledged by them; I'd love to spar with you sometime." Quite easily getting carried away by both his fascination with the recommended student and his love for fighting, Miura quickly caught himself before saying any more and apologized with a sheepish grin. "Whoops; I completely forgot about everyone else," He started, before putting on his bright smile from earlier and waving to the others. "My name's Miura Satoru; it's nice to meet you all."

Asami had not been made oblivious as the guy who seemed to be cautious around her advanced towards her which caused the taller girl to sheepishly retreat in her hoodie though her eyes remained visible as she watched him properly introduce himself and even offered a hand to her; however much he tried to mask his nerves about this.

Equally nervous, Asami slowly extended or rather forced her hand out as she worked to shake it; her scaly skin felt as she tried to give a gentle shake. "I-I see....m-my name is Asami. A-asami Natsuko. I am sorry if I make this awkward for you, I-I saw how you backed away when I first saw you a-and all n-not that it is your fault or anything I-I mean...sorry I am not good at this." Asami said sheepishly as she sensed something about her caused Yusuke to feel discomfort. While she guessed it was due to her looks or demeanor she had no idea of his fish phobia.

Then she saw another figure join in as he introduced himself as Miura Satoru as she had a meekish but polite wave to him. "H-hey there. I am Asami i-if you didn't just hear. Nice to m-meet you."

Jayblade

He tried to shake her hand gently. He honestly felt quite bad for her, she didn’t seem too confident when talking to others. “Oh-Uh it’s all good...I’m not to good with talking to others sometimes as well...” He then looked down, “She’s apologising to me? What shall I say? I can’t say it’s cause I was freaked out by her...” He then looked up to her, “Nah don’t sweat it, you shouldn’t have to apologise to me. Nice to meet you Natsuko.” He said confidently that time, he tried to suppress his discomfort a little seeing how it seemed to affect her confidence.

Yusuke then noticed someone, who introduced themselves as Miura Satoru approach and introduce himself. “Nice to meet you...name’s Yusuke Tanaka.” He then sighed, “With all the new people in meeting it feels like I’ve said that a billion times today.”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin noticed Zasha wave, and waved back in a weak and unnoticeable manner, not wanting to attract any unnecessary attention. He then went to looking through his phone and pulling out another cigarette, as his current one was almost gone. He put the old one in a container, as he didn't find a trash can, and he was too honorable to throw it on the ground. He just stared and waited as more to-be heroes came in.

Hanwon smiled and tried to brush off the whispers he continued to hear about his status. It wasn’t until a boy with dusty brown hair approached him that he was finally forced to speak.
“I don’t know about all that.” He chuckled his response, “Getting recommended was mostly luck. I was just in the right place at the right time. You’d all probably beat me in a fight.” Hanwon smiled throughout his response to the others, he was not competitive when it came to strength, he only cared about becoming a hero to help others. Hopefully, his status of strength wouldn’t prevent him from being a normal student.

Upon hearing Hanwon's reply, Miura nodded in understanding before responding, "Well, regardless, it'd be fun to see what you could do; you all as well," He added, gesturing to the others around him. After hearing everyone else introduce themselves, he smiled once more in greeting, noticing two in particular who had been introducing themselves to each other and seemed rather quiet and reserved, the shark girl from earlier being one of them. Afterward, Miura looked around, checking for any indication of when the orientation would start. "Anyone have an idea of what time this thing we were called to starts? I'm not sure whether we wait for someone to give a speech or something or just go to where the dorm buildings are."

"I-it is nice to meet you to..." Asami said, as she hoped this would begin a more constructive relationship with the guy she worried was afraid of her but if this conversation had been anything to go by perhaps this could lead to better things as she slowly broke the handshake. Then she heard the recommended student as he seemed modest or at least not cocky as he tried to downplay his status as he believed that one of the other students had the stronger Quirk.

"W-well uh, you both probably beat me if that helps." Asami said sheepishly, as she once more displayed her sheepish or confidence issues this time in her abilities. Mostly cause well she had the belief her Quirk was nothing special especially compared to some of these other students.

Jayblade

Yusuke just turned to Satoru, “I say we just make our way to the dorms. I don’t think we’d have a speech until tomorrow. After all school hasn’t properly started yet.” He said as he looked around campus. “Though it doesn’t look like everyone’s arrived yet, I guess we can go to the dorms if you guys want to.” He said as he pulled his bag up onto his shoulder. “I just can’t wait to get my room made.”

Yusuke then looked to Natsuko, “The way she speaks reminds me of how I used to be. Back in middle school...” He thought to himself as a he looked down to the ground. “Do you guys wanna go to the dorms then?”

As Yusuke talked about going into the dorms Yu looked over, "Definetly!" Said Yu as he streched his arm to grab his bag ,and reverting it back so it would be right next to him, "Time to set up!" said Yu pointing towards the dorm Yu began walking merrily towards the dorm with his bag tossed right behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha looked over ,and grabbed her bag just incase the student decided to go over to the dorms.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
"I really shouldn't follow them... I guess I will just in case. Don't wanna be left alone." He thought to himself. "Something about that... I believe his name was Yusuke... he seems enthusiastic, if maybe a little full of himself. I better not say anything, I still have a bit of muscle pain." His train of thought wandered. He tried to shake off his thoughts, which failed, and tightened his satchel just in case they'd be moving. "Better try to figure out the other quirks I'll be competing with. Then again, you'll help with that, won't you?" He asked in his mind. "Of course I will. But why don't you take that cig out of your mouth? You'll be more powerful that way..." spoke back Killer's Red. "Listen, I'll let you out to play once or twice. I don't want you being a pain to everyone else, and especially me. You get to stay put until further notice." He responded to the parasite quirk. It made a low grumble and shut itself up.

(Killer's Red is a Parasite in a way, so yes, it does have a mind of its own.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayblade

Yusuke’s phone started to ring, he pulled it out of his pocket to check who it was. It was his mom. “Why would mom be calling? I didn’t forget anything...did I?” He began to contemplate as he answered. “Mom, what’s up? You need anything?”
“No everything’s fine, but I’ve got something to tell you!”
She exclaimed excitedly. Yusuke had a confused yet curious look on his face when she said that, “Ok...what is it?” He asked as he once again decided to lean against the wall.
“I got you a job!” She shouted as Yusuke began to look a little happy, “Thanks mom! Where is it! When do I start!” He asked excitedly.
“You’ll be working at MgRonalds, you know the fast food place. And I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to start tonight!” She said as she then put down the phone on him, “That ended abruptly. Will I be able to work tonight? I’m in the dorms so I don’t really know...”

"D-dorms?" Asami asked, as she realized she'd have to go find herself her own place to stay during school. Would she have her own place? Would she be paired up with another? Had she packed all her things? Asami had several thoughts but for now simply nodded in agreement and had been ready to check out the dorms as others seemed to be.

So, UA life really is set to begin. This is gonna be crazy...

"Dorms, eh? If I get a roomie, hopefully they're smart enough to keep the room cleans, because it'd be their job to clean up their mess." Benjiro said before he looked at his bags, glad be brought several things that he hoped would be enough to make his room nice. He looked at some of the students who went over to the dorms and decided to go with them while he managed to maintain his excitement of becoming a hero... at his own pace.

"Donia! Hurry up! I need to use the bathroom too!"

"You spent thirty minutes staring at the ceiling, don't blame me for your bad choices. Besides, you take longer in here than I do."

"I've got difficult hair, okay?"

"You have shorter hair than I do, you just spend a lot of time admiring yourself in the mirror. I saw you when you left the door open."

The buzzing of an electrical toothbrush muted out the words that Donia's brother said in retalliation, and two minutes later Donia left the bathroom and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Her brother muttered one last line about his hair requiring tender care before slamming the door shut. Donia shrugged as she entered the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"Morning dear, anxious?" Donia's mother asked as she lowered the newspaper.

"I didn't score as much points as I wanted, but I did make sure that I made a good impression. All I can do now is wait, but yeah, I am pretty anxious." Donia admitted as she took a sip of coffee. "Still, I did better than Abu ever could do. I'll take enjoyment out of that." A smug grin appeared on her face as her father entered the room.

"Morning Donia, got some mail for ya. Seems important, got the U.A. logo and everything." Before her father could place the letter down, Donia grabbed it out of her father's hands and opened it in a frenzy. With the chuckles of her father in the background, she booted up a small device that was in the letter. Greetings, young Donia, and congratulations!" Donia's eyes grew to the size of saucers as she saw a hologram of Deku appear and speak. "And congratulations indeed, for you have been accepted into the Hero Course at U.A."

A moment of silence passed. And another moment passed before the kitchen exploded in cheers and Donia got pulled into a bone-crushing hug from both her parents at once. She was unable to quite determine what they were saying as both of them were speaking at the same time and overcome with emotions, but she could make an educated guess. A cry of pain and indignity from upstairs could only mean one thing, Abu cut himself when shaving because of the sudden noise. As he came down with his razor in hand and shaving cream on his face to ask what the noise was about, Donia managed to slip out of the hug. "I gotta go, don't want to be late!" She downed the last of her coffee, took a grain bar with her and left, with her parents and brother waving her goodbye as she left.

------

As Donia arrived on the U.A. grounds, she began to feel anxious. Sure, she passed, but so did the others. She'd have tougher competition than during the entrance exam, since there would be less people around and those left would do their best to pass the course. Maybe she should've made some friends during the exam, but her pride prevented that. Sometimes it was more troublesome than worthwile to have, but she stepped forward and hoped to see some familiar faces. That stretchy guy who saved her life for example, he helped take down the 0 point robot and surely got some credit for that.

Yu began making his way towards the dorm ,but paused a moment wondering to himself what to expect of the dorm. "Gee... I wonder if I'll have a nice window view or a mini fridge... what possibilities" Yu thought to himself. A few moments later he saw Donia arrive at the school. As he did yu turned and waved. Yu thought it was neat that she made it in UA.

Miura nodded upon hearing his newly made friends--or so he hoped--and began following them, pulling his suitcase along behind him. I wonder what our dorm rooms will be like; also, I still don't know these guys that well at the moment.. will any of them want to room with me? Now that I think about it, I kinda want to room with that Hanwon guy; he seems like a cool person to hang out with, regardless of whether he's recommended or not. Disregarding the thought for now, Miura snapped back to reality and walked with the others to the dormitory building, which slowly came into view. Finally taking in the full view of one of the largest buildings on campus, he allowed a smirk to form on his face, and his eyes flashed with deep crimson light for a split second. His life as a U.A. student would be beginning soon, and Miura was ready for every second of it.

A flailing arm caught Donia's attention, and the arm was attached to someone she knew. The rubber guy who she now remembered was called Yu. She relaxed slightly, at least one friendly face was around, and a capable one at that. She waved back at Yu and walked over towards him, calming her nerves by rolling a coin-like flame across her fingers. She practiced the move countless times when she was young, and it was a habit of her when she was nervous.

"Hey Yu, so you passed too?" Donia tried to make some small talk with the rubbery boy, something she didn't expect to do when taking the exam. But some things you can't do without feeling some friendship, and one of those things is taking down a giant robot.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Yusuke noticed a girl walk over to Wu. It was someone he recognised from the exam, at first he couldn’t put his finger on who it was, but then he remembered. “Wait she’s the one who managed to take out that hug robot, of course with a little bit of help from me and Wu.” Yusuke approached the two as he clicked his fingers to produce a flame. He looked at the girl, “Sup I’m Yusuke Tanaka, you might remember me from the exam, I aided you a little in taking down the huge robot.” Yusuke tried to look cool in front of her as he previously saw her strength, hence why he was producing a flame.

Donia looked over towards Yusuke, trying to remember his face before resolutely shaking her head. "No, I've never seen you before. If you did help with the robot, it is very possible that I mistook your flames for my own. My name is Donia Zaki, pleased to make your acquaintance. Are you nervous or trying to put up a show? I don't see any other reasons as to why you'd show your quirk like that." She said as she tossed the fire coin into the air and caught it, extinguishing it without any trace left of it.

Jayblade

Yusuke gritted his teeth as he looked towards her, “She saw right through me...worst of all she doesn’t even remember me.” He then grinned, “I’m not doing any of those things! I just happen to like doing this ok!” He then sighed, “Lies, lies, lies... I was putting on a show.” He then realised he was getting worked up over something little again, he then let out another sigh. “I guess I’m also pleased. It looks like you have a fire quirk too huh...” He said in a worn out voice.

Donia cocked an eyebrow, that sure was an interesting reaction to a simple question. Perhaps this boy was more interesting than he appeared. "No need to get so worked up about it, everyone is nervous here. We just got accepted into U.A., the most prestigeous hero academy you can think of. And yes, I do have a fire quirk. Ra's Blessing, may his rays of fire beam down upon me." She closed her right eye, drawing attention to the tattoo around her left eye. "You're an odd one, not many people would be bummed out about sharing a quirk with someone. If anything, you should be happy that someone might understand the struggles you go through with your quirk. Not many people can say the same."

As Donia walked over and spoke, "I did pass! It's great... also the names Yu... Yu Wu." Said Yu cheerfully. As Donia began flipping her fire coin Yu watched with excitement, "that's pretty cool! Hey Tanaka! Your pretty cool! Can you do that" Yu said placing his hand by his chin. As the two began talking about fire quirks Yu looked over, "And hopefully those flames won't melt me like strawberry icecream!" Yu said chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha chuckled as Donia called Yusuke odd.

"Yu Wu, shouldn't be too hard to remember that. And it depends, does your quirk influence your melting point? If not, the worst thing that could happen are third degree burns. I don't recommend them, they are....painful to say the least. Though I doubt you're reckless enough to throw yourself in between two fire attacks." Donia said as she opened her right eye again and looked at Yu. "You are not that reckless, right?"

Hearing Zasha chuckle, Donia urned to her. "And who are you?" She asked, expecting her to be a friend of Yu's.