• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: The Next Generation Of Heroes

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke noticed the door open, “Oh hi Za-“ He expected to be the one to come to the door. He then turned red a little noticing that it was Present Mic. “Oh uh... sorry MrYamada I thought that you’d be Zasha.” Yusuke said as he put his hand at the back of his head. “I honestly forget that he’s her dad sometimes.” He thought to himself before giggling a little.

“So um... Mr Yamada, mind if I come in? I just wanna talk to Zasha if she’s in and if you don’t mind.” Yusuke asked as he put his hands in his and pockets and tried to look inside to see if he could see Zasha in there.
————————————————————
Hirotoshi was again wandering the streets until he eventually returned to his apartment block. He made his way through the reception, then up the stairs and into his room. When he entered he saw his girlfriend, Nagisa, sitting on the couch with his three year old daughter, Suki.

“Daddyyy!” Suki screamed as she ran over to Hirotoshi and hugged him tightly. “Woow what’s up with you sweetheart? You missed me?” Suki nodded after he asked and then ran back to Nagisa.

“So what’ve you been up to Hirotoshi? You haven’t been back here for a long while have you?” She asked as she gave him a cold glare. Hirotoshi put his hand behind his head and looked towards Suki, “Suki... I think it’s time for you to go to bed.” He said before Suki looked back and forth between both of her parents before then running straight into her room.

“Hirotoshi look what I just happened to have found.” She then pulled out his plague doctor mask. Hirotoshi sighed , “So you found out huh...”

To hizashi's surprise it was Yusuke Tanaka, "Aaahh... if it isn't Yusuke! What a pleasant surprise seeing you here! I'd be happy to let you in! (Hizashi's carefree grin momentarily turned into a cold ominous glare) just remember... no funny business with my little girl okay... (his glare quickly turned back into a carefree grin) come on in! Make yourself at home! School time is just around the corner ya know!" Hizashi said as he pat Yusuke's back. A minute later Zasha walked down the stairs with her luggage bag, "Oh hey... how's it going Yusuke..." Said Zasha, "Meow!" Went Ragdoll

Last edited:

Jayblade

Yusuke froze a little when he heard Present Mic say that, “Oh no I won’t you don’t have to worry.” He said before letting out a cheeky smirk. He made his way inside to see Zasha greet him. “Oh I’m doing good, thanks.” He saw Zasha’s cat come closer to him, “I forgot you had cats. Unfortunately I’m not a big cat person.” He said moving away from the cat. He then took a seat, “So Zasha, what happened? Did you make it into U.A?”
————————————————————
Hirotoshi let out another sigh. “Whyyy Hirotoshi!? You have a family, why would you become one of them? A Yakuza... a criminal.” Hirotoshi stood there silent, “We’re your fami-“ He then gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. “Shut the hell up!! They practically raised me! What are you to me, your just a woman I met in a bar, you don’t mean half as much to m-“ He was then interrupted by a slap right across the face. He gave Nagisa a dead stare as she walked back in fear. “I told you to never do that...” Hirotoshi remarked as he walked towards her, blades extending from his fingertips...

Nagisa flinched in fear as Hirotoshi approached her, but nothing happened. Suki walked back into the room. “Mommy, daddy. What’s going on?” She asked with a confused look on her face. “Oh it’s nothing Suki, I’ll come and tuck you into bed.” Hirotoshi said as he smiled at her and then walked past Nagisa. “Your lucky we have a daughter. Just don’t anger me again ok.” He said before then kissing on her cheek and taking Suki into her room.

Last edited:
Yu looked through his bag at all his clothes, snacks, candy, soda ,and other essentials for his dorm room, "Can never have enough candy..." Said Yu stuffing more in his suitcase, "Your an idiot Yu... you know that? Said Keiyo. "Oh hush Keiyo you can't even spell stupid... stupid" Said Yu. For several minutes they argued until they saw their father walk through the hallway. He stopped and gave them a look before heading down the hall. Yu eventually made his way downstairs ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just the one... Ragdoll is a one and only house cat" Said Zasha as walked by, "Were you able to get into UA or did you just come by to wish me luck?" Zasha said chuckling to herself. Ragdoll jumped off the couch then walked over to the wall ,and jumped onto the windowsill. Hizashi sat by the counter and continued reading the newspaper

Jayblade

Yusuke smiled proudly, “What sort of a question is that Zasha? Of course I made it in! I was made for that test!” Yusuke exclaimed, “But yeah I guess you could say I came to wish you luck!” He said as he stuck his thumb up to her. He then went into his bag and pulled out a box of fresh Takoyaki. He placed his hands together, “Sorry to eat here, but I had nothing to eat this morning, an I’m starving.”
————————————————————
Ryonuske went into his room and picked up a picture that wasn’t at the side of his bed. It was him, Yusuke and Rocky, who was only a pup at the time. “I wonder what changed Yusuke. He hasn’t been the same since that one evening...” He then smiled, “At least it seems to be for the better.” He said remembering the words his brother uttered years ago, he told him “I’ll never lose again.” “To me it looks like he’s trying hard to stick to what he said... I’m just happy he got accepted.”

As soon as Yu grabbed a hold of the door handle he felt a tug on his shoulder ,and as he turned it was his father and three siblings, "you better be carrying more than snacks in there..." Said Yakumo with a serious look. Yu looked at him with a dumb faced expression as he took a deep breath, "yep totally!... I'm super responsible now! okay bye!" Said Yu as he swung the door open ,but as he tried to run outside he was lifted up, "just checkin... (Yu's heart rate jumped immediately) Alright go get em Yu..." Yakumo said dropping him to the ground. Yu sparred no time to land on his feet ,and take off like a rocket. Yu was exited to be on his way to U.A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good! it would be a shame if I had to take all the glory of being the number one hero..."
Said Zasha snickering to herself she sat down by the dinner table, "knock yourself out. also there are drink coasters to your left... dad throws temper tantrums when people don't use them" Zasha said. Hisashi cleared his voice as he looked at Zasha, "Like a five year old sometimes" Said Zasha, "Oh hey! look at the time! wow time moves by fast! would you look at that! Zaaasha? is your bag fully packed yet? I know how much you like to wait till the last minute" Said Hisashi hiding his smirk behind his newspaper, "Yeah... I got it packed early... and besides! don't you got any more complaint calls from that HAG old Ms. Saburo next door?" said a contempt Zasha, "I'm sure she wouldn't call as often if you'd keep your voice down more often hmmm?!" Said Hasashi, "Maybe she should mind her own business!" Yelled Zasha, "YUSUKE! WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!?!" Both Hisashi and Zasha yell at the same time.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Yusuke ate his first ball of Takoyaki when he heard Zasha and Present Mic bickering. His eyes when back and forth between the two, until he was asked who’s side he was on. He then stood up. “Uh...Uh... well I’m... on both of your sides?” He said carefully before then shrugging his shoulders and getting back to his Takoyaki. He felt pretty awkward to say the least, yeah Zasha was his friend by Mr. Yamada was a former pro hero, he couldn’t just side against either of them. He finally got to his last ball of Takoyaki, the last one to satisfy his hunger, he inserted into his mouth. He noticed it was boiling hot, burning the roof of his mouth. He turned bright red and embers of flames began to show. He then stood up again. “YOU KNOW WHAT IVE DECIDED WHY DONT YOU BOTH SHUT UP!” He screamed with flames coming out of his mouth.

Benjiro

As the car pulled up in front of the school grounds, the chauffeur looked back at Benjiro. "We're here, sir. Want some help with your bags?" He asked. "Nah, I'm good, thanks." Benjiro said as he opened the door, grabbed his bags and began to step out of the car. "Thank you not not making me have to keep up my formal act." The chauffeur replied as the two shared a brief laugh before Benjiro picked up his bags and decided to stand outside the school grounds for a bit to enjoy the fresh air.

-------------------------------

Mitsuru

Mitsuru stepped out of his house after he ate his rather small breakfast. The bright sunlight always seemed to irritate him, which was why he always had his hood up even in broad daylight, but he didn't find the beautiful weather unwelcome either, he knew he was 'cursed' to not be one of the type of people who prefers sunny days. As he casually walked down the streets, he made a turn toward an old park that looked deserted thanks to the fact that it was a school day and no kids were around to play in it... although someone was at the park; on the swings was a girl with elegant and long purple hair and a bored look on her eye catching face.

"Well well, didn't think you'd be here." Mitsuru said to the girl as if he greeted an old friend, the girl turned her head to see Mitsuru and began to smile at the sight of him. "Mitsuru?!" The girl said in a surprised sounding tone as she got off the swing and walked toward Mitsuru, before the latter could say anything else, the girl embraced him. "I've missed you..." She said softly. Mitsuru immediately hugged back and smiled a genuine smile. "I missed you too, Aya. How's life been treating you?" He asked as Aya let go of the hug and gently directed him to join her on the swings.

"Oh, the same as usual..." Aya said as she and Mitsuru each sat on a swing, gently they swayed back and forth. "...You're lucky to have found me on one of my days off. Sometimes I just hate it when work limits what you want to do." She said in what sounded like a complaint. "Why do you think I've always just gone and done whatevs?" Mitsuru replied.

"Because you're brave enough to not let yourself be bound by the shackles of society. You're brave to just simply do... what you desire... I wish I had your courage sometimes. "Aya said as she turned to look at him. "And I wish you were by my side, but with what I've done, I can't let you get involved, I'd hate to see you get harmed." Mitsuru said as he stopped swinging while Aya threw herself off the swing.

"I knew I liked you for a reason." Aya said as she turned and smiled at Mitsuru, she walked toward him and leaned in to give his lips a kiss. Mitsuru saw this coming and closed his eyes to accept it. "Like? Really?" Mitsuru asked rhetorically in a joking tone of voice.

"Oh you know what I mean... anyway, I gotta go and help out my mom with some stuff. Text me later tonight?" Aya ached with a look of regret. Mitsuru got up off the swing and pulled Aya in for a kiss longer than the one she did. "You do you, Aya. I just hope we'll see each other again." He said as he let go and watched Aya leave with a warm smile on her face.

Last edited:
Both Hisashi and Zasha silently stare blankly at Yusuke for a few moments before bursting into laughter, "You have a good head on you Yusuke! make your folks proud! and tell em I said hi when you get the time" Said Hisashi as he headed to the sink to wash the dishes from the night before as well as this morning, "Ha! I wasn't expecting that sort of reaction from you... good for you! have you been doing any studying lately? you already know I haven't" Said Zasha as she leaned against her briefcase. Ragdoll stood up to stretch then let out a yawn before it laid back down and went back to sleep facing the sunlight. Zasha looked over at her cat Ragdoll and laughed, "You sleep too much..." Zasha thought to herself. As soon as Hisashi finished cleaning the dishes he turned around in an attempt to look cool, "Say... would you kids like a ride? gotta take my ol 1966 Lincoln Continental out for a drive... maybe take the roof down... I just had her repaired, detailed ,and repainted... shes practically begging to go for a stroll" Hisashi said while crossing his arms. Zasha rolled her eyes then looked at her dad with a blank expression.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Yusuke’s enraged expression changed as he was asked about studying, “Sorry about that, it’s my temper and my food was burning hot. Anyways yeah I’ve been keeping up with my studies, no surprise that you haven’t.” Yusuke said as he smirked at her condescendingly. Yusuke then heard Present Mic offer to take them to school, “That would be awesome Mr Yamada! I wonder if people will recognise you.” Yusuke said, sounding and looking like a little kid. “But if you’re gonna give us a lift, I guess we should start going now right?” Yusuke mentioned as he neared the front door, totally ready to get to U.A.

As Yu continued on his way to school he noticed some o the students were already there. He then made his way to the dorm area where they would leave their bags at ,and most likely receive their student uniforms. Yu grinned as he made his way there.

"look at you so confident! That sounds like a challenge! I can't wait to see which one of us gets a higher grade when test time rolls around... Guess i'm gonna have to take it up a notch!" Said Zasha cheerfully. As she headed outside towards the garage and looked at Yusuke, "You can go ahead and sit in the front in you want!" Zasha said as she then opened the drivers side back door then sat down, closed the door ,and buckling her seatbelt. As soon as Hisashi got in the car he sat down, "those are some fine leather seats! oh wait!... nows when the magic begins!" Hisashi said as he pushed the button to let the roof back. Hisashi sat there contempt as the roof slowly went back. Zasha just sat there quietly waiting.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Yusuke grinned, “Wow! The car looks great!” He said taking the offer and climbing into the front seat of the car. “Pretty comfy as well.” He then looked at Zasha. “You can try Zasha, but I doubt you’ll catch up. I even aced the entrance exam y’know.” He then looked at Hizashi, “Anyways Mr. Yamada, let’s get going I wanna get there as soon as and get unpacked and stuff like that.” Yusuke explained as he began getting excited, Wonder if anyone I met made it in.” He thought as he lay back and relaxed in the seat of the car, it was so comfy he felt like he could fall asleep in it.

It was unusually early that morning when Gosa woke up. On days when he didn't have to get up for anything, he would usually sleep in as late as possible, but something half-remembered nagged at the back of his brain, prompting the boy to get out of bed. What's so important about today again? He wasn't quite sure yet, but he knew there was something... Oh yeah! He had almost forgotten that today was the day that UA would be sending out acception/rejection letters. A sinking feeling knotted its way through the ordinarily cheery boy's stomach. I think I did well on that test, but I still can't really remember it. What if I messed up? He shook his head, clearing it briefly. Forcing a smile, he announced to himself, "Well, I can't change anything now, so I might as well see if I got in!"

Gosa quickly made his way into the dining room, where he found his father, up already, drinking copious amounts of coffee. There was a stack of mail in front of the man. His father looked up and gave a tired smile. "Mornin' kiddo. One of these letters is addressed to you, you know." Gosa ruffled through the pile of envelopes until he found the one for him, and it was, in fact, from UA. Opening it nervously, the boy found a small metallic disc with a button on it.

"Well?" his father prompted. "Don't keep us waiting. Press the damn button already!"

The boy pressed, calling up what appeared to be a hologram of Deku. "Greetings, young Kousoku, and congratulations!" There was a sharp intake of breath from Gosa as the realization of what this meant began to dawn on him. "Indeed, congratulations, for you have been accepted into the Hero Course at U.A.!" Gosa began laughing in relief - he was in!

Watching from across the table, his father smiled, saying "This is great news! I'm so proud of you."

As Yu arrived at UA he headed looked up at the school entrance sign that says "UA" He looked up at the sign and grinned, "Plus ultra!" He said before walking past the front gate. As he made his way to the dorm he walked past several students who were either introducing themselves or conversing with friends from prior school years. Yu was a little bit overwhelmed as he wasn't sure what to expect from such a prestigious school. He looked at the dorm and stood outside ,and took a moment to take it all in, "You did it yu! You did great getting yourself here... but now is when the hard part begins" Yu thought to himself taking a deep breath as he was still having a hard time believing he made it in UA.

Zasha looked out the window as they aproached UA ,and sat her bag on her lap. Hisashi placed his sunglasses moments before aproaching the school, "Alright kids... be good in school... and remember to try your best" Hisashi said as he stopped the car, "yea yea... I already know that... thanks for the ride dad..." Zasha said before getting out of the car with her luggage by her side.

Jayblade

Yusuke jumped out of the car, he gave a long and hard look at the building ahead of him. His clenched his fists and began to create some manly tears. As much as he acted confident about getting his acceptance, he was pretty surprised. “I made it...” He mumbled before grinning and then looking over to his left, he noticed a pretty familiar face. It looked like someone from the entrance exam. “The guy that was hanging out with that Shark Girl, I remember him!” He approached the familiar face with a smirk. “What’s up! I think I remember briefly talking to you before the exam. Name’s Yusuke Tanaka.” He said holding his hand out to shake his.

Benjiro turned his head to see that he was suddenly approached. "Oh hey, sorry if I don't remember you, I don't think we had that big of an interaction." He said as he reached out to shake Yusuke's hand. "Benjiro Shinigami, charmed." He replied with a smile. "Hard to believe we're at a place that practically accepts only the best, means there's great opportunities to get out and become heroes, huh?" Benjiro asked in the hope to start a small conversation.

Jayblade

Yusuke thought to himself, When you put it like that, I’m even more glad I made it. I have to live up to being one of “the best” I guess...” He then grinned, “I know, it’s just surreal to me. Although I guess the exam was pretty easy for me, my quirk being combat based and stuff.” He then turned to Zasha, “Oh Shinigami, I almost forgot: this is Zasha Yamada, she went to my middle school. And her dads also the old pro hero Present Mic.” He said with a slight up best tone to his voice.

Yu stood outside the building ,and looked over to see his new friend Yusuke, "what a pleasant surprise! I knew you were good ,but I wasn't sure if you ma-... hows it going! I totally knew you could do it!" Said Yu cheerfully as he walked over. He was happy to see he wasn't the only one to arrive at the dorms early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Zasha heard Yusuke mention her name ,and looked over to see him talking with a pale purple haired boy, "hi... Im Zasha... nice to meet you!" Said Zasha as she walked over rolling her suitcase along. She smiled and waved as she approached.

Last edited:
Benjiro nodded. "But then, you have to work extra hard to live up to people's expectations." He said with an unsure tone of voice before he blinked upon hearing 'Present Mic' and rolled his eyes lightly. "Oh, the Present Mic, am I to assume she's loud just like him?" He asked with a tone of discomfort, he was never a fan of loud noises. He turned his head to the female that approached them. "Likewise, name's Benjiro Shinigami." He replied.

Jayblade

Yusuke turned around to see that pink boy he met before the exam. “He’s the one that’s rubbery right. What’s his name again?” He thought as it then came to him naturally. “Oh yeah you’re Wu right? And thanks! I was pretty confident I was making it anyway.” He said with a sort of smug look on his face. “Nice to see you made it in too!” He said as he smiled at him warmly. “So Wu, any idea where the dorms are? We’re pretty early, but it’s always good to know where we have to go.”

"That buiding over there!" Said Yu stretching his arm pointing towards the building, "I hope my room has a great window view!" Said Yu as he reverted his arm back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"... shinigami? I think I heard that name during the entrance exam... aren't you the guy with the smoke quirk? I think that's what I heard at least"
Said Zasha slightly puzzled. "Also I'm waaay louder than my old man. As for expectations I'm totally gonna be just fine. I already know how Yusuke is going to do ,but what about you?"
She said calmly. She placed her briefcase by her side as the conversation continued. A few moments later she felt a sneeze coming on ,but then rubbed the top of her nose and avoided sneezing.

Last edited:
Benjrio nodded. "That's me, in the smoky flesh." He said in a joking tone of voice, but he blinked when she said she was louder than her father. "Try and be careful with how loud you are around me outside of battles, loud noises can be so irritating." He explained as his tone grew more serious. "It's not my expectations I'm worried about living up to. It's my father's..." Benjiro's confident expression grew to a look of slight disgust when he mentioned his father.

Jayblade

Yusuke noticed the look Shinigami gave off when he mentioned his father. “Daddy issues huh... looks like he’s got ‘em as well.” He thought to himself as he sighed. “So Shinigami, any idea whether that shark girl made it in? You too seemed pretty tight from what I saw.” He said as he grinned at him.
————————————————————
Shin woke up from bed in his small yet comfortable home. His shadow, Akuma, came to greet him.
“So Shinsuke, you see the news last night? Your blowing up big time now, along with some other guy.” Akuma was fully sentient shadow that would most of the time follow Shin’s orders, Akuma had a mind of it’s though. “So I did make it into the news huh... niice.” He said in a chill voice as he got up to go make some toast.

Benjiro raised an eyebrow when Yusuke talked to him, but the talk of Asami caused a faint blush to dress his face without his notice. "I just said I already saw her as a friend, but yeah, she seemed really nice do I do hope she made it in as well." He said, unaware that his tone had a hint of fluster to it.

Jayblade

Yusuke looked towards Wu, “Um... I don’t really know any of ‘em personally.” He then thought, There was that one girl that kissed me...” He thought as he had a faint blush, “I think I remember there was another girl who took out that giant robot, didn’t know her name though...” He said as he shrugged.
————————————————————
Ryonuske finally got ready to go out, he went out of the dorms for a bit so his mom wasn’t completely alone. He was gonna go out with his friends to go and eat. “Gotta be careful tonight... especially after recent events.”

Benjiro noticed Yusuke's blush. "Finding someone you like already? Your face is going red." He said with a smug look on his face as he leaned against a nearby wall close to the entrance. "Part of me's excited to see what other quirks there are at this school; Sometimes a quirk can really make the hero they are." He added as he looked at his own hand.

Jayblade

Yusuke looked up and laughed, “Ha! Ha... no.” He said as he gave a sort of cold glare. He then heard what Shinigami said about being interested in everyone’s quirks. “Yeah it’s so cool to see everyone s unique abilities. I don’t know if you know but my quirk’s really nothing special.” He said as he began to look down.
————————————————————
Takasugi lit his cigarette as he then put his jacket on, “Nagisa, I’ll be going out. I’ll see ya later.” He said in a pretty pissed off tone. He then began to make his way to the bar, hopefully there’d be some good action today.

The sun shinned bright, though for Asami it had not been all sunshine and rainbows. In truth the shark girl had not gotten much sleep the night before, as she spent far more hours than she would have liked to admit dwelling over the results of that Entrance Exam. She replayed her performance in her head in a repeated cycle; over and over and over again she had wondered if she had done too little or areas she had fallen short and wondered if her efforts had fallen short or not. She had been bound to get her results today so the anticipated event then had her focus even as she tried to sleep.

Eventually, she managed to finally shut her eyes to rest, but by the time morning had come it was clear nerves still dominated her being. So much so that it reflected in her morning swim as her movements seemed a bit sluggish compared to the usual sharp and passionate movements she had done on reflex. Something her father had picked up on once she got herself dried and moved for some early breakfast as Asami had been silent the entire time which of course forced the fisherman to break the ice.

"You know, if anything is bothering you it is okay to say something right?"

Asami sighed, of course she had known that but what could she say? That she had feared she failed the Entrance Exam? Yeah that is just the thing she needed to tell him after their talk yesterday, though even if she had not said anything on the topic her father seemed to sense this concern and had been quick to respond.

"If it is about the results, I wouldn't worry about it. I am sure you did more than enough to get in, and even if you didn't there is always next year so it isn't the end of the world. The important thing is you did all you could do so you have to take pride in that. Besides dwelling on the could have been is no way to live nor will it change anything now." He said as he placed an arm on Asami's shoulder for comfort as the shark girl sighed and turned with a thankful nod to him. The two enjoyed their meal and moved about their day till the mail finally came as Asami saw that letter with the UA symbol on it which caused her face to pale as she tentatively grasped it but seemed justifiably hesitant to open it.

Still, she remembered her father's words. And with a nod of support she slowly opened it up and discovered that the "letter" had produced a holographic image. One of the Deku himself which made Asami even more sheepish as a recording played as Deku began to speak his reply to her.

"Greetings, young Asami, and congratulations!" There Asami paused at this, congratulations? No way had he meant what she thought he meant? As silent chill moved through her body as she continued to listen to the message in full. "And congratulations indeed, for you have been accepted into the Hero Course at U.A.!"

She...she had done it! Asami made it into the UA! Asami had been rendered speechless as the following words had almost been lost to her, blurred out as she stood in a daze unsure what she should do before she was picked up in a big hug by her father who seemed overjoyed.

"Congrats sweetie! I knew you could do it.!" He cried in support, as Asami smiled and hugged back before she recalled the other part of the message. The ceremony at 4:30 which she needed to get ready for. She gathered her things and said her goodbyes as she rushed out the door with the hope that she'd avoid being late.

Asami dashed through the streets and made her way to that glorious building that had been the UA, and already she saw others present at the area for this ceremony as instantly she felt a bit meek with others around and worried she was late for the affairs.

Jayblade

Yusuke then noticed someone else had arrived to U.A. “Oh god...not again.” He heard a few notes of a familiar theme play in his head. It was the shark girl. Due to his crippling fear of sea creatures, especially sharks, shivers went down his spine. “I’m not gonna be a wuss this time, she not an actual shark...” He said as he then proceeded to wave at her and then tried to force a smile. “I’m pretty sure she’s the one I met at the exam, but don’t remember her name.”

Asami scanned the area to see if she could notice anyone she had been familiar with, the first to jump at her was Benjiro which caused Asami to let out a sigh of relief. Least one person I can somewhat talk with without tripping over my own tongue made it here.

Asami also noticed someone who seemed to be waving at her, she had no recollection of his name but she had remembered him. He was the guy who seemed scared of her which made Asami feel a bit self conscious but it seemed he at least tried to give a respectful wave as she slowly did in kind unsure if he had done a full 180 or still had reservations.

Either way, she walked over to where Benjiro had been and sheepishly spoke up to him. "H-hey, glad you made the cut."

Jayblade

The girl walked over and Yusuke tried to stay cool. He still tried to put on a smile, until he could finally stop when he heard Wu ask a question. “Hero name... nah I ain’t thought of one yet.” He answered as he put his hands in his pockets, “I don’t think I’ll have to worry about that for a while though, besides I’m not really that good when it comes to names anyway.” He said before laughing.

Time passed by rather slowly, as there was really nothing to do until the ceremony began, and Miura paced and sat with anticipation before finally reaching the appropriate time to leave and head out to the orientation site. Immediately throwing on a black bomber jacket and rushing out the door with his belongings packed into a large suitcase, Miura sprinted toward the prestigious UA building, harnessing his life energy in order to reach his destination faster. As the deep red aura began to emanate visibly around him, the teen's speed increased quite sharply, and within about half a minute--give or take a few seconds--he arrived, thin smoke barely visible coming off the soles of his shoes and the wheels of his case. Upon arrival, Miura dusted himself off, adjusted his jacket, and took a deep breath, looking around. This is it.

Last edited:
“Ugh... SHUT UP!” A monstrous voice boomed out of young Hanwon as his right arm tripled in size and sprouted purple fur, lashing to the side to crush the pesky alarm clock in his demonic hand.
“Oh yeah, it’s my first day of school.” He grinned as his evil half faded away. I am a little late, I’d better get going. Hanwon flung open his closet, the doors slamming against the walls and shaking his room. Quickly, he dressed himself in his favorite outfit: a heather gray hoodie-vest over a long sleeve black shirt, black skinny jeans, his cream boat shoes, and of course, the white god watch his uncle had given him. Young Hanwon had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity for this day to come. Since he had gotten into UA early as a recommended student, he had a much longer wait than the others before he could attend the school that accepted him.

“Bye Mom! Bye Dad!” He shouted through his open door before opening his window, equipping his turtle shell glasses, grabbing his suitcase, and jumping out. Moments before crashing into the ground, Hanwon’s eyes glowed and from his right side sprouted an angelic white feathered wing, on his left, a purple draconic wing. Spreading them both out wide, he harnessed the momentum of his fall and soared high into the air. Wind chilled his now rosy cheeks as he glided high above the buildings below him, but that didn’t phase him. Only one thought raced through his determined mind: This is it! My journey to becoming the hero with the most rescues begins today!

Not long after departing for his flight, Hanwon was happy to see just a small gathering of students at the entrance of UA. Guess I’m not that late. He swooped down, deactivating his wings. The angelic one bursted into golden sparkled while the draconic one combusted into purple smoke as they both disappeared behind him. Reaching downward, he clicked the plastic button on his black suitcase to withdraw the handle.

Almost prancing as he merrily rolled his suitcase down the walkway, Hanwon noted some kids talking that looked about his age. Oh! Must be other first years. I should introduce myself. Walking up to the one with jet black hair and orange eyes, Hanwon smiled jovially and extended his hand as a greeting.
“Hi, my name’s Hanwon. Are you guys other first years?”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin's night was not a special one, so he just went off to bed after taking a shower. After waking up, and repeating his routine as his muscle sores began, which would last almost the whole day, he went down for breakfast. An envelope was at his doorstep, and after seeing it, he had a 97.5 to 2.5 percent guess of what it was. He opened it, and it contained a small device. He pressed the button on said device, and a hologram set up. "Hello, Young Justin! Blah blah blah..." , you know the rest of what it said. Upon hearing that he'd need to be there for dorm and other things, quickly made a list to check off what he'd be bringing for his dorm. "Ah, gonna have to ask the nurse for a medicinal smoke pass." He said, after he quickly ironed and freshened up his suit. He put it on, grabbed his satchel, and went out the door.

Upon arriving at the school, Justin wasn't surprised to see the many students he'd seen yesterday. He didn't really have a care to talk to anyone, so instead he just trudge towards to school. Once inside, he'd need to see where the nurses office was. Instead, he walked close to everyone, but paid no attention to them. He noticed Zasha was among them, but he still didn't really want to speak to anyone. But either way, he formulated a conversation in his head in case anyone tried to talk to him.

(Sorry, been real busy with family and stuff these past few days. (-m-)

Benjiro turned his head to see where the familiar voice came from and smiled widely to see a familiar shark girl walk over to his group. "Asami! I knew you'd make it in, it's good to see you again and to know you're in one of the finest hero schools." Benjiro said with a tone of clear commendation. He turned his head to Yu when he asked about hero names. "I've never been that good with names, honestly..."

Jayblade

Yusuke turned to the one who introduced himself as Hanwon. He gave him a pretty long stare before then introducing himself, “Hm...nice to meet you, the names Tanaka. Yusuke Tanaka.” He then looked to the others, “Yeah we’re first years, we’re just about to make our way to the dorms actually. You can hang out a bit here with us if you want.” He said as he leaned against the wall.

Though he was a bit off put by the stare and seemingly judging nature of the boy, Hanwon quickly shrugged it off I guess this schools pretty competitive, he’s probably sizing me up. Unfazed, he smiled cheerily at the boy.
“Sure! That’d be great. What class are you all in? It’s says here that I’m in 1-A.”

Jayblade

Yusuke looked at Hanwon, “I’m not really sure I wasn’t told what class I was in...” He then thought, “Now that I think about I don’t recall seeing this guy at the exam...weird.” He stood upright from his leaning, “So Hanwon, did you take the exam? I can’t exactly remember seeing you there.” He as he walked over to him.
————————————————————Kota got ready and left the house, after receiving the acceptance video he was excited to get there and meet everyone. “I wonder what everyone’s reaction will be when I tell ‘em I was saved by Deku when I was younger.” He said before then grinning, “And that I’m the reason he has no kids...”