• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: The Next Generation Of Heroes

As Donia Introduced herself, "I'm Yu!" He said as he then picked up the pace to make it out of there. As Yusuke held up his thumb, Yu looked over and held up his thumb back. As the students began leaving Yu ran back to the location where his backpack was and put it on his shoulders, "AAAAAHHHH!!! ouch ouch! still hot!" Yelled Yu as his shoulder still burned from the laser. He carried the backpack with just the right backpack strap as his left shoulder still hurt. Yu walked back to the others happy to have the smaller robot's head in his backpack as a souvenir, "Now that was some plus ultra stuff fighting that robot... there was soooo much fire ,and I think I saw some electricity too!" Yu said as he followed the others.

Gosa heard the announcement of the end of the exam just as he finished taking out another 1-pointer. By now, his score was probably somewhere in the mid-40s, and he was suffering the symptoms of overusing his quirk. Leaving the testing area, the boy moved erratically, freezing in place then whizzing forward a few paces. He caught a glimpse of smoke rising over the buildings. I w- w- wonder what tha- that was. He frowned, realizing that his thoughts were beginning to match his movements in stutteriness. Ju- Ju- Ju- Just get out of th- th- the area. You ca- can cr- cr- cr- cr- crash out there. Indeed, no sooner had Gosa made it to the lounge than his eyes - iris and pupil - turned a solid shade of dull blue, he froze in place once more, and collapsed, fortunately falling on a nearby chair.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
While struggling to fully take down any more robots due to his numbness, and after running off from the other potential students, Justin had overhead the announcement. He didn’t want to use his zap hack for anything else, seeing as it could lead to complete numbness, so for the rest of the trial he relied on Assassins Sense, to rush and take down robots from their control panel rather than to hack them. He would’ve counted his grade, but because of his arms, he didn’t even count the robots or look at their point numbers. He predicted that he most likely gotten some where in the 47-64 point range, no more than 64, and no less than 49. Those were rather odd numbers, but they were only predictions, so until he saw his score, he could only hope that he’d gotten one of those, hopefully a higher number. And while he tried to moderate it, he would still have sores in the morning from the agility. He already had a little headache, and so he strolled towards the exit as soon as the announcement had come. His suit was spotless, not a speck of dust, nor a rip or tear made. He had focused extra hard on making sure it was clean so he wouldn’t have to do clean it. He pulled another cigarette from his case, lit it, and walked out of the testing zone, his revolver and knife holstered and away, and his arms completely limp.

“STUDENTS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OUT OF THE BATTLE ZONE, THIS OS THE EMD OF THE EXAM!”
N-no!

Asami had just finished smashing a one-point bot's head in with her tail when the announcement had been made, it followed what she presumed had been the rumble of whatever or whoever had fought that zero bot. Asami frantically worked over the numbers in her head, she and Benjiro had defeated a fair share of bots as they "backed" each other with him even saving her as she had him earlier as she counted the numbers of each bot she personally had claimed to destroyed.

....21....24....26...27!

Asami frowned, she had not been sure if this score was good enough or had been behind the pack and worried if she had done too little. Asami had began to second guess herself, concerned she may have played it too passive or that her nerves prevented her from a committed offensive or....

She shook her head. Asami had done all she could do, that was what mattered. Whatever happens next she had no control over, all she could do was hope her best had been enough to make the cut. With a sigh, she kept her gills wet with a bottle of water before she walked out of the battle area as she followed the other hopeful students to be.

Last edited:
Donia nodded at Yu after he introduced himself and decided that hanging around would not do her any favors, the black smoke was far from healthy after all. Keeping her head high, she thought about how she did in the exam. She didn't take out as many robots as she wanted, but she did take out the 0 pointer. She didn't get any points from it, but it would make for a good reputation basis if she passed. It was a clear testament to her skill and courage, and another thing to be proud of. No one could take that achievement from her, and her 50 points for destroying robots were not too shabby. She forced down a smug grin as she left the battle area, eager to hear if she passed.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke walked back into the school, only to see the one person he was hoping not to see, his brother. He sighed and tried to walk away.

Ryonuske noticed Yusuke and smirked. He turned to his friends, “Hey that’s my little brother, Yusuke get over here!”

Why! He’s probably just gonna embarrass me.”
Yusuke then walked away from their group. His brother then proceeded to follow him, because they obviously lived in the same house. He made his way outside the school grabbing his bag:

Benjiro heard the announcement just as he threw his dagger into the eye of what was now his last two point robot. As he went to collect the dagger, he turned his head to Asami who seemed worried, a feeling that he secretly shared as his mind was flooded with many questions. "Nice work out there Asami, they'd be insane to not let you into U.A. now." Benjiro said in an attempt to comfort the shark girl as he went with her and the many potential students out of the battlefield and returned the weapons on his way out.

"If I don't get in... my father's not going to be happy..." Benjiro muttered.

Yu saw the others head home ,and decided it would probably be best he headed home too. Yu waved to Yusuke and Donia before heading home, "Yu... what the heck is that! Your so weird" Said Maya as she saw him place the robot head on his night stand, "Its called being classy sis... something I'm sure you wouldn't understand..." Said Yu as he grinned at it, "Excuse me. Would you care to repeat that?" Maya said cracking her knuckles as she glared across the room. Yu turned his head to his startled surprise ,but before Yu could frantically apologize he decided to further stir the pot, "no! Fool! Ya fool! Mind your own business nerd!" Yu yelled with his fist held high ,but it was just moments later that he knew he messed up. Yu came running out of the room ,but being the civilized of the two Maya didn't bother perusing as she knew their father would catch him. As Yu ran around the corner he was lifted by the top of his head, "I dig the cool robot head ,but what do you think your doing running in my hallway like a madman for?" Said Yakumo as he put the now calm Yu down. Yu turned his head with a scowl to see his snickering sister down the hall. Yu knew better than to pick a fight he couldn't win so he decided he would just go outside ,and sit on the back porch until dinner. Yu's younger sister Nia came outside and congratulated him then the two continued waiting for dinner, "I hope theres pepperoni pizza for dinner!" yelled Dolan, "I hope its cheesesteak!" yelled Nia, "I hope its pizza with extra pepperoni!" yelled Yu, "ooooohhh, thats a great idea!" yelled Nia. The two began rambling about dinner while Keiyo was in his room studying The Civil Code and The Code of Civil Procedure(2 of 6 codes in Japan), Maya was in her room texting her friends ,and Yakumo was preparing dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha decided she had enough and waved at Manuel and the others before getting a ride on the bus ,and heading home, "weeeell! how was the exam? I already know you passed!... Didn't you? of course you did!" Said her father Hisashi, "old man you know we have to wait to find out... but thanks... I like to think I passed. Zasha said as she jumped on the couch ,and began watching television. moments later her calico cat Ragdoll jumped on the couch, "meow!" went Ragdoll, "there you are! I didn't see you this morning!" Said zasha as she pet her cat and continued watching tv. Her father then ordered take out and then jumped on the recliner chair and leaned back and waited for the delivery man to arrive.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Yusuke waved to Yu. Ryonuske caught up to Yusuke grabbing his shoulder. “So how’d you do kid?” He said half mockingly half seriously.
“I’m pretty sure I did just fine, I took out a few robots, rescued a few people. I sure hope I get in.” Yusuke explained as he clenched his fists.
“Yeah I think you’ll be fine.” He then laughed, “Whoever thought my squirt of a little brother might be making it into U.A.” He said as he placed his hand on his head rubbing his hair.
Yusuke moves his hand, “I’ve changed a lot since I was younger you know, I’m not a little squirt anymore.” Ryonuske chuckled, “Course your not.”
They both walked inside the house to the smell of dinner and the sight of Daisuke on the sofa watching TV.

The white hooded boy cocked his head as the announcement for the end of the exam boomed throughout the testing grounds.

“It’s about time.” He muttered whilst ripping the ruby red ‘eye’ out of a two point bot, pocketing the shiny piece of tech. A prize for his success in the exams, he already knew he had made it.

“Looks like all these randoms are pretty nervous about their scores. Pft. If they can’t guarantee their success in an exam this simple, they should just quit before they die at the hands of a real enemy. Total losers...” The cocky young man couldn’t believe so many kids with such basic quirks wanted to attend such a prestigious school. It was almost an insult to see them consider themselves worthy of being a top notch hero.

But no matter...the boy would soon discover which student’s may actually pose a challenge, and which ones would be left in the dust.

Asami heard Benjiro's voice as he offered support and seemed sure she would make it in. Whether he had meant it or if he just tried to say the right things to make her feel better she had no way to know but she appreciated it all the same as she offered a light smile to him which had only partially been mased by her hoodie.

"T-thank you, and I don't think you have anything to worry about. You were amazing out there. L-like a one man wrecking crew. I-I think the school would be pretty dumb not to enroll someone of your skill in." Asami said as she had meant that bit. From what she saw Benjiro was a force to fear in the field and really if this school valued heroes with the strength to fight crime he'd be an ideal candidate to tutor and teach the proper heroic way.

Course, she had caught the mutter and wanted to encourage him. It had only been fair after all.

Jayblade

Yusuke’s mother noticed the two brothers walk in. “Oh hello boys. How was the exam Yuu?” She asked in a curious yet excited tone.

Yusuke grinned, “It was great, I definitely took out a lot of robots. I think I might actually get in!” His mom pressed her hands together in excitement. He then sat down and grabbed the remote, he changed the channel from what Daisuke was watching. “Hey what’d you do that for!” Yusuke then sighed, “I don’t wanna watch that shit.” His mom then scolded him for his “language”.

As Yusuke flicked through the channels he eventually came across the news, but it caught his eye this time.

“Warning: What you’re about to see may be disturbing to some viewers.
People who came across these scenes described them as horrifying, traumatising. In a local warehouse many pools of blood were found, splattered all across the place. But that’s not the worst of it, in alleyway located in the city many scattered limbs and human body parts were found. Police and detectives are on the case as we speak. But everyone make sure to stay safe, that’s us signing out.”

Yusuke looked at the screen in shock of what he just saw. “What the hell, people being murdered in broad daylight, even with heroes around some scumbags still have the balls to do that, they must be sick in the head.”

Last edited:
Gwenrhian had not been all too concerned about the overly aggressive reaction of Zidane's left head. Even as it spat out its tirade, and reared its head up, as if to get physical, the eldest of the triplets remained impassive. Only the darkening ocean-green circles around her eyes indicated the activation of her quirk. As the strength of her senses began to escalate, Zidane appeared to move in slow-motion in full mega-pixel HD quality. She could see the contractions in his neck and jaws as the left head stretched itself to full mast and Gwenrhian's hand slowly drifted to her staff, ready to jam it firmly into Zidane's throat...whichever one she could hit.

However, the expected fisticuff was snuffed as the right-head, and by far the more amicable one began to speak sense. Her nose crinkled after the right head finished speaking. Now that her quirk had been activated, she could indeed smell the foul traces of something stinking up the air. Gwenrhian snorted in slight disgust and as Zidane offered a demonstration, she quickly plugged her nose. She'd already had one-too-many sensory overdoses today, and she wasn't interested in another one.

The exact opposite of her elder sister, Gweneira was bursting with excitement. As Zidane belched out a smoggy cloud, she quickly attached an illusory vacuum pump to her test tube and vacuumed up as much of the gas as she could. Her lips widened into a grin as sealed the test tube tightly. From there on, Gweneira appeared lost to the conversation.

"Well...thanks for humoring her. She gets like that whenever she's planning a new experiment. We really should get going though, we have to make use of all the time we have le—"

“STUDENTS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OUT OF THE BATTLE ZONE. THIS IS THE END OF THE EXAM!”

The final announcement blared across the examination grounds, interrupting Gwenrhian and signaling the end of the entrance exam. The eldest sighed, holding her slightly downcast head with her palms.

"Too late...In that case, we might as well introduce ourselves. My name is Gwenrhian Scathach, and those two are my little sisters, Gweneira, and Gwenerys."

After gesturing towards each of her sisters in turn, Gwenrhian turned back to Zidane.

"Then...shall we get going?"

Jayblade

Daisuke saw what was on the TV and took a picture, presumably to send to his friends. Yusuke saw Daisuke take the photo, “Why in the hell would you want that on your phone, it’s grim.” Daisuke shrigged and went upstairs.
“Well at least I can get what I want on TV.” Yusuke said in relief as his phone then buzzed. It was a message.

“So son how was the exam? Wonder if you’ll pass as easily as your brother. Anyways let me know if you make it in and be sure to come and visit some time.”- Dad.

Yusuke read the message but didn’t reply. The one thing he hated most was being compared to his brother, and his dad happened to do that regularly. “Why on earth would I go visit him?” Yusuke mumbled as he then changed the channel on the TV.

Wiping away the sweat from his face, Miura panted heavily as the announcement signalling the end of the exam rang throughout the area. Collapsing to the ground and laying on his back, the teen stared at the sky as he continued to take exhausted breaths, chest heaving with each one. "Man, I knew I shouldn't have used my Quirk so excessively; I'm gonna have muscle cramps for a long time.." After a few more minutes of gasping for air, his breathing stabilized, and soon, Miura slowly got back up, exiting the examination facility and taking the bus back to his home.

Upon arrival, he immediately went to the bathroom to take a cold shower, and once he was finished, he slipped into a tank top and shorts before flopping onto the living room couch and turning on the TV. The channel it had been left on was the news channel, and as the teen watched, breaking news were promptly announced, followed by the gruesome description of events that had transpired maybe an hour ago. Narrowing his eyes at the screen, Miura sighed and switched off the TV, pulling out a light novel he had been reading before he left for the exam. He hoped his exam had gone well; being a hero meant that he could put an end to crime's reign in society and help the people around him, and upon the latest news, the teen was nothing short of determined to do so as quickly as possible, so that such a massacre would never happen again.

Jayblade

Ryonuske was standing in the kitchen as he then received a call from his agency, he picked up the phone. “I’ll be there right away sir.” Ryonuske presumed it would be about the news, he got a short glimpse of the massacre.
“Mom I’m gonna be gone for a bit ok. I just got a call from my agency and I think it’s important.” He explained as he then started to make his way out the house.
“Please make sure to stay safe and be back in time for dinner.” She exclaimed in a sort of worried tone.
Ryo made his way with his bag containing his costume in case he had to do some hero work.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam
Liam has been looking for just one more bot to bring his score up just a tiny bit so he wouldn’t be left with a measly twelve points before the exam ended, but no such luck. “The exams already over? There’s no way I won with a lame score like that. I- I failed. I couldn’t prove them wrong. I’ll never be the hero I want” He couldn’t help but think this to himself when he heard the exams had ended. He then heard a student say how if you were to make it as a real hero, then you shouldn’t even be wondering if you made the point limit or not. He was right of course. Liam just sank when he heard this and slowly made his way over to where the exam started and where he had left his clothes. He had already accepted that he failed.
————————————————————
Hisako
Hisako had called back Ace, the falcon she had sent out to get her some last minute points, when the exam ended. She was so excited, she was pretty confident in her score, but she has kinda lost count of it. She created a horse from her stuffed animal and rushed toward the starting area of the exam.

Jayblade

Yusuke sat down as he saw Ryonuske leave the house. “He’s out on duty huh.” Yusuke thought to himself as his brother left. He then went upstairs to go lie down. Then he was suddenly attacked, by Rocky, the dog. The dog jumped on him leaving him on the ground. “Hey what the hell Rocky.” He said as Rocky then licked him causing him to laugh. He then entered his room as Rocky followed on.
He really wondered why Ryonuske had to leave so suddenly, he was supposed to have the day off.

Last edited:
As Benjiro made his way near the entrance to the school, he spotted a rather fancy car with an adult woman who strongly resembled him. "Well, looks like my sister's here to pick me up, I should get going, my father hates waiting longer than he needs to." He said as he turned to look at Asami. "I really hope we see each other again in U.A.. I already see you as a friend." Benjiro added and gave the shark girl a friendly smile and wave as he walked toward the car and stepped inside.

"Funny, I didn't think you were going to be picking me up, I thought you, Ren and Hayato had business to attend with father." Benjiro said as he smiled up at his sister who smiled back and began to drive away from the school. "Oh we managed to complete that an hour ago, with the spare time I had, I pleaded father to be the one to pick you up... I know what the rest of the family are like toward us..." She said. "Thanks for going through the trouble Yuki." Benjiro said with a smile. "Hey, think we can get some takoyaki on our way back?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face. "Mmm, believe me little brother, I would kill for some takoyaki right now... but you know what father gets like when we do things behind his back." Yuki said with a regretful look on his face. "Father's trying far too hard to make the Shinigami name a memorable name... it's starting to get ridiculous." Benjiro said with an annoyed expression.

"Anyways, let's go to more important matters-" Yuki said which caused the siblings to laugh lightly. "-how was it at U.A.?" She asked as they could see their house in sight. "Oh it was amazing! I got to let loose, use my quirk when I wanted... almost. And met a few interesting people who I hope to see next time I go to U.A." Benjiro said almost like a giddy child. "Oh, you're making friends? Nice one little brother!"

Upon the arrival at their house, it was clear to see that it was bigger than it appeared, a road with trees decorated on the sides of the path and a fountain ahead of them. "I wonder if the others will be as happy to see me as you are, sister." Benjiro said as he and Yuki stepped out of the car and toward the front door, once they stepped inside it was clear to see the many paintings and well decorated hallways.

"We have returned!" Benjiro and Yuki called out in unison with a more formal tone of voice. The next sound was the clumps of formal shoes that stepped closer and closer to the siblings, a rather tall man with a bald head and jet black goatee dressed in a beige tuxedo with a white rose pinned on the left side of his upper chest appeared before them with a smirk on his face.

"Ah, Benjiro, welcome back, son."

".aaaauuuuhh yeah! Its pizza night. The only night that matters. Where a family of misfits, losers ,and a dashing brave young hero named Yu(the whole family glared at Yu)... Amazing! Amazing wonderful family and their humble Yu come together and enjoy a fantastic meal." Said Yu as he stood by the dining table. He then made his way over and got two slices pf pepperoni pizza, their father got three slices of anchovy pizza, Maya got a slice of cheese, Nia got a slice of pepperoni, and Keiyo got a slice of pepperoni and anchovy. They sat at the dinner table and ate pizza while watching the news about pools of blood at a warehouse. Yakumo squeezed his mug handle as he heard the gruesome and traumatizing description. That night they went to bed with thoughts of the attack still fresh on their minds. Maya spent part of the night reassuring Nia everything was going to be okay while Yu and Keiyo spent a good portion of the night trying to scare eachother with gruesome details which escalated to telling horror stories. Yakumo sat in his home office looking through various evidence for a case he was working on while trying to focus on his task at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ding! dong!* Went the door bell, "aahh! the delivery man is here! time to get food!... Keep the change sir!" Said Hizashi as he took the food and closed the door. It was Sushi with a side of fried noodles. Zashi wasn't impressed in the quality of the food ,but ate it anyways, "So old man... when are we having another shouting competition? You know i'm gonna win right?" Said Zasha in between eating, "Is that so?" Hizashi said with a raised eyebrow expression. The two headed to the soundproof room after eating to yell it out which ultimately led to Hizashi winning again, "go get my red carpet Zashi!while your at it go ahead and roll it out for the king, as he is coming through after all..." Hizashi said chuckling, "yeah... laugh it up old man... I am catching up with you though" Zasha said as she went towards the storage closet to grab the actual red carpet and rolling it out down the hallway. Hizashi was a little concerned in the back of his head as he knew she was right even if he was going easy on her it would only be a matter of time till his winning streak came to an end. That night they went to sleep. Zasha sat in her room watching her favorite television show before going to bed ,and Hizashi prepared his outfit for the next day before heading to bed.

Jayblade

Ryonuske arrived at Red Riot’s head quarters. He walked inside walking inside to see Riot working out in the gym section. “You called me?” He said walking over to the punching bag he was at and holding it.

“Oh right. Tanaka I’m sure you saw the news right?” He asked as he put on a more serious tone and expression.

“Uh-yeah I saw, pretty brutal if you ask me. Both of the murderers really must be screwed up.” Ryonuske pointed out as Riot nodded. “So Riot, what are we gonna do about it? Set up an investigation? Hold a meeting? I can get in touch with Aratani and Toruko to let their agencies kno-“

“No need Tanaka, I’ve let a few agencies know I want this to be investigated, including both the Chargebolt and Creati agency.”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin rushed quietly past everyone, not wanting to make contact or anything with anyone. He quickly got on the subway, and headed back towards the district he was living in. His migraine headache was only worsening, and his arms would be numb for the rest of the day, so he would have a bit of trouble eating. But not to worry, he had a few meals that he’d be able to eat without his arms use. His leg muscles were already starting to sore when he got to his place, and he opened up. He had a rather difficult time taking off his suit and changing into somewhat of night clothes(A light red sweater and sweater like pants), but he did it the same way he’d always done it, putting it up nicely and organized. When he turned on the TV, the news had a report of a warehouse of some sort full of blood, but Justin could care less, at least for now. He set his knife and revolver near him, and took a big breath out, releasing a lot of cigarette smoke. “People wouldn’t understand what these are for. It’s for their safety, and mine, I guess. Not like I really care, but, eh.” He said to himself. He then began preparing dinner, hoping not to mess up too badly.

"You're welcome, and apologies for the stench. The gas does not leak out until I want it to, but it still stinks up a storm. Nice to meet you all, although I will have to take some time to know which name matches which name. I hope that you will be okay if I call you leader Gwen until I know your names, your sister who wanted a sample of my gas could be Chemist Gwen and I can't think of a nickname for your third sister. Huh, guess I need to start learning your names a lot sooner than anticipated." Zidane scratched the back of his right head in slight embarrassment whilst the left head let out a chuckle.

"And it once again goes to show that you are a fool. Come on, let's go home. I'm starving."

"You and me both."

The left head groaned. "I swear, the day you stop making that joke is the day that I will be my own body."

"So not any time soon, gotcha." Zidane began to walk out of the battle zone and turned towards the triplets. "So, do you all have different quirks? And apologies for taking whatever time was left from your exam, maybe you all could've gotten some more points if I wasn't around."

----------------------

Donia opened the door to her home, went to the kitchen and grabbed the electric kettle to fill it. She returned sooner than expected, so her parents were still at work. Flipping the switch on the kettle, she prepared a cup of instant ramen before turning on the TV. It was still on the news channel after her father turned it off last night, but she refrained from switching the channel as the announcer spoke about blood splatters found in a warehouse and limbs found in an alleyway.

"Gross, who even would do that?" With her mind on the case, she grabbed the kettle that boiled the water by now and prepared her noodles. Just because she had a quirk to heat up water, she was not going to abuse it. If she did something wrong, the house would be set on fire and she did not want to give her mother a chance to say 'I told you so' after she reprimanded her for using her quirk for small things instead of the assigned devices.

------------------------------

"My grandma runs faster than that, and she's six feet under! Is this all you got? I don't believe it, squeeze everything that you have out of those skinny legs!" Agni shouted at the poor soul who had him as a personal trainer. Sure, he was rude and mean but his training regimes worked. He was living proof of that. Ignoring the wheezing and pleas for mercy from his client, he turned to watch the news. Hearing the news about two gruesome crime scenes, he surpressed a grin. Maybe it was time to meet these offenders, but first he had to finish this training session. The bills didn't get paid by themselves, and he had to have a cover-up for his income. Someone without a job spending a ton of money was going to be suspicious after all. "Step off the treadmill, ten minutes of rest." His client exhaled a sigh of relief, but they did not like what Agni said right after that. "After those ten minutes, I want 50 burpees within one hour! You know how to do them correctly, I've told you that before. So I don't want to hear any complaints, you got that?"

Gosa opened the door to his home and stepped inside. He had gotten back later than he had hoped, due to the whole "crashing" thing - he couldn't really remember how the exam had gone, but if he had used his quirk that much, he hoped that his score would show it. "I'm home!" There was no response. Dad must be working late again. Gosa's father worked for a software engineering company, where he was indispensable due to his quirk, "Codespeaker," which made him fluent in most coding languages and gave him the ability to program intuitively. The downside was that it meant Gosa often ate alone at night, especially since his mother's quirk had turned on her, making her violently ill with an incurable disease. Now, she spent most of her time in the hospital, where Gosa tried to visit her as often as possible. Enough about the past. I've got a good feeling about the exam, so there's a good chance I get in, right? Then I can be a hero! After a quick shower, Gosa came back downstairs and flicked on the news. I should probably wait for Dad to get back - he'll want to hear about today.

...many pools of blood were found, splattered all across the place.

"Holy-!" Gosa jolted back in his seat, losing control of his quirk for a split second in surprise. Crap. Wasn't expecting that. The news appeared to be reporting on a gruesome crime scene that had been discovered. This is why we need heroes, I guess.

~~~

Apprehending this criminal had been more difficult than expected, and so Toruko was still out when he got the phone call from the Chargebolt Agency. He had been attempting to track down the criminal, a thief with some sort of camouflage quirk, for the past few hours, and had only just caught up to her. Fortunately, the camouflage hadn't seemed to be of any use in combat, so once a fight broke out, it was over. In fact, he was just leaving the police station when he got the call telling him to report to the Red Riot Agency immediately - something about a major crime that had just occurred. "Red Riot? That's a bit odd." He sighed. "And just when I thought I'd finally get to go home. Alright then." He ran down the street and then stopped. I'm never going to get there quickly enough at this rate. I'll have to use my quirk to speed things up a bit. "It might cause a bit of damage to the ground, but let's face it - this is an alley and no one cares. Besides, once I'm higher up, my beams will just shoot off into the sky anyway." I really need to stop talking to myself and get a move on already. With that, Toruko fired a fairly large blast at the ground, maintaining it until the recoil had lifted him up to the edge of a nearby building's roof. From there, it was a reasonably short series of hops, skips, and energy beams until he reached the Red Riot Agency. Panting a little from the exertion he had just been through, Toruko ran into the building to see - surprise, surprise - that Chargebolt was already there waiting for him, as well as Red Riot and Ryonuske. "Sorry, everyone. I came as quickly as I could. What's the matter?"

Last edited:

Jayblade

Ryonuske saw Toruko enter the building. “Oh uh- what’s up Toruko, I thought you’d be hear soon enough.” Ryonuske said as he then sat down on a bench.

“I’m guessing you saw the news. Massacres have been happening all over the place. These are the most violent crimes to occur in months, maybe even years. We want to get to the bottom of it.” Kirishima explained as he then turned to Kaminari. “I have called in both the Chargebolt and Creati agency. Creati should be arriving soon enough.” He then paused, “We won’t Ben carrying out any hero work tonight, in fact you shouldn’t be here too long, we just want to discuss this so we know what we’re dealing with.”

Ryonuske nodded his head, going along with what Red Riot said. “It makes sense.”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel left U.A and headed home on foot, since his house was nearby. He was really excited to tell his parents about the exam and how awesome the experience had been. After a couple minutes, he entered his house, and both of his parents immediately gave him a hug.

“How were the exams? Were they difficult? Do you think you did well?” Both of his parents said, bombarding him with questions, and it seemed they were even more excited than he was.
“It was great! Those robots we had to fight were tough, one of them was huge! I hope I get in!” He replied, satisfied with his performance. “How about we watch TV and unwind a bit?” The boy suggested, jumping on the couch and turning the TV on with the remote, seeing that the news channel was on. Before he changed it, he heard something that caught his eye. The news were of a massacre that occurred in an alleyway, leaving pools of blood and body parts as evidence.

“Wow... can’t believe someone would do that in the middle of the day. One more reason for heroes to exist, huh...?” He muttered as he kept watching.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Liam
"H-Hey sis, I'm home." There was a hint of remorse that could be heard in his voice, one that his sister obviously did not pick up on. "CONGRATULATIONS LIAM!!!! I know we don't have the results of the exam quite yet, but I'm just so proud of you for going out there and taking the exam. I'm sure you just did amazing, I even went out and bought you a cake!!

As his sister is talking, Liam can't help but burst into tears. "Hey, what's wrong little bro?"

"I failed sis. I didn't get the points I needed. There is no way I can make it into UA. I- I let you down. You were so excited and proud of me, and I don't even deserve it. You even got me a cake when you know we can't afford it. I just want to crawl into a hole." Liam was sobbing at this point because of his small score and what that boy had said.

Mandy just looked at him with a soft smile. "Listen, you went out and did something that no one, except me of course, thought you were capable of. You showed them that you can make it with the big leagues even if you're scared. We don't have your scores quite yet, but I'm sure you did just fine. Let's have some cake, sounds like you need it even more than I thought you did."
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Hisako
"DAD, DAD come on, I think I did really good where are you. DAD!!!!!!! Hisako had burst into the house at a breakneck pace to tel her dad all about the entrance exam and how she thinks it went. Once she realized her dad wasn't home quite yet, she started to make herself some food, realizing how hungry she was from using her quirk so much in that time, almost nearing her limit. She had the tv on in the background when she heard something that made her drop everything. She turned around and saw the scene being described on the news. It was horrifying, and it almost made her sick. How could this happen? Were there no heroes around to do something? She wanted to throw up, but she knew she would have to see things like this when she became pro. She decided that meant she had to work twice as hard as before, to make sure this kind of thing didn't happen when she went pro."
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Aratani
“Creati, you needed to see me?” Aratani had just gotten word to meet with Creati at Red Riot agency. She had met her outside as instructed by the pro hero.
“Yes, I was contacted by Red Riot to meet up with him and Chargebolt for a case his agency’s working on. I wanted you to join because you are going to play a role in this as well as some of your class mates.”

When they stepped inside, Aratani saw Toruko and Ryonuske, who worked with Chargebolt and Red Riot respectively. Creati spoke up for the two of them. “We are here, this is about the murder that’s been all over the news, correct?”

Jayblade

Kirishima noticed Yayorozu, “Yeah you’re right. As I’ve already mentioned to the others here, one of these crimes is a complete mystery, piles of blood all over the floor: no bodies, no nothing.” Kirishima then cleated his throat, “The other one of the most violent seen in months, maybe even years, but both are complete mysteries either way. We shouldn’t be here too long now I just want to make everyone aware that we will be investigating soon.”

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Ruriko panicked when she heard the announcement that the test was over, she had constantly been distracted from defeating a worthwhile amount of the robots, even then, she only targeted the easy ones.
She knew for sure she wasn’t going to pass.

“Oh come on! I keep getting side-tracked! I might even end up getting side-tracked when I’m complaining that I get side-tracked too often! Wait am I getting side-tracked? I think so, so that’s just more proof of my point! If only I was better at fighting, I barely have any idea what to do when I’m in the middle of a fight...” Ruriko walked off, her head lowered, rambling to herself all the way back home.

~~~

As soon as Ruriko returned home, she went to her bedroom and flopped on her bed, sighing. Confused at the lack of enthusiasm and bubbliness that the somewhat-short girl had, her father, Hideki, lightly nudged his daughter’s bedroom door.

“Ruriko? You seem a little less... hyperly-bubbly, than usual...” Hideki looked at Ruriko, with clear confusion on his face.

“I failed... I know it! I barely was able to anything because kept getting side-tracked! Do you know how annoying it is to get side-tracked? It’s probably the most annoying thing ever! Like seriousl-wait am I getting side-tracked again? Awww... you see what I-” Ruriko started to ramble, but her father interrupted her.

“Don’t worry, it’s not going to be too much of a problem, maybe you misjudged how good or bad you did, Ruriko, since I know you’ve down that before.” Hideki pointed out, though it didn’t do too much to help cheer Ruriko up.

Jayblade

Yusuke lay down on his bed as Rocky lay at the side of him. Yusuke didn’t have any stresses in the world right now, he was confident he was going to get into U.A. As he turned his head he noticed an old picture and picked it up. It was a picture of him and Ryonuske, from when he was like ten years old.

I’ll never become what I used to be, I’ll never give up, ever again. That’s a promise.” He thought to himself as he placed it back down.

“Yuu, Daisuke. Dinner’s ready!” His mom shouted as she then wondered where Ryonuske was now, he should be back. Yusuke ran down stairs and sat at the table waiting.
————————————————————
Ryonuske got up out of his seat, “Hey Red, I really should get going, my families must be waiting on me now, call me back whenever you can but right now imma head off. See ya.” Ryonuske said as he raised a hand to say goodbye.

“That’s fine Tanaka, if you want you can all go, and we can discuss this another time, maybe in Ann official meeting.”

It was late at night when Gosa's father finally returned home, and Gosa had fallen asleep on the couch. However, when the door swung open with a loud CREAK, he awoke with a start. "Dad! You're home! I think the exam went well - I mean, I don't really remember - but I figure that if I had to use my quirk that much, something must have happened, but this is great! I'm finally gonna get a chance to become a hero, and-"

"That's great, kid," interrupted his father wearily, "but do you think we can maybe talk about it in the morning? I'm sorry that I can't stay up with you, but... well... long day and all that - you know the drill." Gosa deflated to a noticeable degree at this.

"Sure thing, dad." I know that it's not his fault, but I wish he didn't have to work so late. I guess I should probably go to bed myself... Gosa picked himself up off the couch and headed to his bedroom, where he soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

"Chargebolt, if you don't mind, I should get going myself." Toruko was concerned by the news, but had already been running late before he was called halfway across town. He stood up and began to follow Ryonuske out the door.

"All right, then! I'll stay in touch with you about this messy business, yeah?"

Jayblade

Ryonuske opened the door to see his family at the dinner table, most likely waiting for him. “Sorry if I’m a little late mom, had to discuss something with my agency.” He explained as he took a seat.

“It’s ok dear, I know what you were doing was important.” She said as she understood why he was a bit longer than what he said he would be.

Yusuke put his hands to together as he grinned, “Thanks for cooking curry mom, it’s my favourite y’know!” He then started to dig in, it was just how he liked it, extra hot and spicy. The others started to eat along with him.

They all finished eating after around twenty minutes, and Yusuke made his way into his room and jumped onto his bed. He went to bed satisfied, he was completely confident he passed the test.

Asami watched as she and Benjiro arrived near the entrance of the UA as a rather fancy car had been waiting as someone who seemed similar to Benjiro but older and with a feminine build had been waiting as Benjiro explained it was his sister before he said his goodbye to her; as he expressed his wish that they both end up in the UA together. As he already considered her a friend.

Asami paused as her body seemed frozen at that word. Had she misheard him? Had he really meant it? While Asami had a rollar coaster of emotions to that line her expression managed to compose itself long enough to give a quick "cool" nod as she waved goodbye in kind. "H-hopefully. G-good luck." Asami said, before in a flash she quickly shuffled away as she buried her hoodie over her face to mask the bright red blush that crossed her scaly cheeks. A friend...Asami met someone who actually considered her a friend? This was a lot to take in as Asami had not been sure how to process this.

But, in her deepest heart, when she heard someone call her a friend. She felt...oddly pleased. Happy even. Asami had aimed to keep that warm feeling in the back of her mind as she made her way back home.

-----​
Asami soon returned to the docs, as she moved by her home along the cost as she knocked on her doors. She had butterflies in her stomach over the results, and this had not been helped but recent news reports that she had seen on screens along stores on her way home.

Those...grizzly images, least the ones deemed "safe" to view, had made her skin crawl as she wondered who or what could do something so...so...so monstrous! Villains existed in the world and Asami had not been blind to this, but for anyone to be able to do something so heartless just made her stomach turn. Asami wondered if her mother had been involved with this case or not, though before she had time to wrestle with he thoughts the door opened as a pair of muscular arms pulled her into a bearhug as she was squeezed but the overly affectionate embrace of her father.

"Oh my little angel! How did it go? Did you feel comfortable? Did you get hurt? Were you able to make any friends?" Asami's father asked with curiosity and concern as Asami choked out a whimper as she had been unable to do much more. As she was dangled off the ground and rocked side to side eventually Asami had manage to squeeze out a small response while she tried to suck in what air she could.

"C-can't...b-breath..." Asami gasped in a whisper, as her father instantly realized his folly as he released the hug and rubbed his head sheepishly. "S-sorry hunny, g-got a bit excited there. Please come in I have dinner ready." He explained as Asami took a moment to get her wind back before she stepped inside as she saw a dish of cooked fish prepared as she quickly licked her lips.

Well, some good food surely had been a way to get her mind off the worry and stress of the day.

Gwenrhian's brow arched at Zidane's less-than-creative application of nicknames. Although it was a good effort on his part, the trio had grown used to such methods and knew exactly how to confuse them. With seemingly no form of communication, the sisters joined hands in a circle...and spun. They quickly scattered after their spin, now in completely different positions and knowing it would've been difficult for the two heads to keep track of who was who during their spin.

Stepping forward once more, Gwenrhain —rather, Gwenerys pretending to be Gwenrhian— spoke. "Well, you aren't wrong. We do have three different Quirks, Impulse Drive, Mirage Alchemist, and Grand Puppeteer. You'll forgive us for not being as forthcoming with the details of our quirks, they aren't particularly strong on their own, so the surprise factor is one we try to maintain. Maybe at another time?"

A soft smile concluded their disinclination to talk about their quirks. In spite of that, however, the triplets were still presenting an amicable side as they soon followed up with.

"But maybe you'd like to chat while we go home?"

Zidane tried to follow the triplets spinning around with both of his heads, but since each head focussed on a different triplet, their necks quickly became entangled. "Well then, that is surprising." The right head chuckled as the left head desperately tried to get free. After a few moments, both heads were freed and Zidane continued to talk as if nothing happened. "Impulse Overdrive, is that why one of you clenched her nose when I exhaled gas? And I'd assume that the one with Mirage Alchemist is the one that gathered the gas? I am stumped on Grand Puppeteer though, I do hope that it doesn't turn people into mindless puppets. Because that is just one scary scenario."

"Wuss."

"Cockroach."

"Where?"

The right head laughed as the left head smacked itself against the neck of the right head. "Rude."

"Oh come on, keep your chin up. Joking aside, I would be pleased to do so. You kinda run out of conversation topics with a permanent second head."

"I can hear you, you know? Also you are being way too rude, are you trying to impress people?"

"Oh shut it, I atleast didn't insult them the moment we met."

Jayblade

Yusuke awoke from his deep sleep to silence. It was weird, he normally heard either his siblings or mom talking or at lest making some sort of sound.

He made his way downstairs to warm up some cup ramen, he knew it wasn’t too good for breakfast, but he never really cared. It took about five minutes to warm up so he grabbed it and was going to take a seat, until he saw his mom run into the room.

“YUSUKEEEE!!” She shouted as he ran in, holding some sort of envelope. Yusuke’s mom made him jump, causing him to drop his food. Yusuke was quite mad about this but didn’t get angry at her. “What is it mom? I was gonna eat that y’know...” He moaned before sighing and then taking a look at the envelope, “Huh is that mine?” His mom nodded and passed it to him. “Take a look in side. You’ll see what it is.” Yusuke opened the envelope and read it.

“Wait what’s this?” Yusuke pulled out a small pod with a button on. He pressed the button to see a hologram, it was of Deku! “Deku! I wonder what he’s gonna say!” Yusuke listened closely as he placed the hologram on the worktop. “Hello Young Tanaka!” Yusuke was surprised to hear Deku say his name, it felt awesome. “This is being sent to you because we want to congratulate you on making into U.A high-“ Yusuke turned it off, that was all he needed to hear. He clenched his fists and grinned. “Yeahhhh! I made in let’s gooo!” Yusuke grabbed his mother’s hands and began dancing around the room. She began laughing as Yusuke then let go. It turned out he was getting over excited the whole time, his flames activated when that happened. He hands lit on fire, as the pod caught fire as well.

“Yusuke you idiot! Hahahahah!” Ryonuske said as he was laughing and mocking him. Yusuke sighed and then looked to his mom.

“Yusuke you’ll have to be their at around 4:30 this afternoon. You know to get your dorm room ready and stuff.” His mom said as Yusuke then ran upstairs to grab his stuff. He grabbed his bag clothes and posters, and he decided to take some of his gym stuff with him.

Around six hours later he was ready to leave the house and to get out of the house. “Alright cya Mom! Cya Daisuke! Bye Ryonuske...” They all waved to him as he left the house. “I wonder if Yamada made it in, we’ll have to see if I run into her.”!

Last edited:
As the sun rose across the city to announce a new day, Benjiro was sound asleep in his bed, as peaceful as an infant... that was until the sound of an alarm clock forced his peaceful slumber to drown within the vexing ring. Benjiro groaned in frustration and slapped the top of his clock to make it stop, but before he could fall asleep again, the next sound he heard was something more vexing.

"Benjiro, get up, you don't want to be late and annoy your father." The voice of a male called from the other side of Benjiro's bedroom, a voice he knew all too well. "Yes I do..." Benjiro muttered as he reluctantly got out of bed and opened the door to see a rather chubby man on the opposite side with a serious look on his face.

"Good morning, little brother." The man said with a semi-smug smile on his face. "Hey, Hayato..." Benjiro replied with a drowsy and annoyed look on his face. "Your breakfast is just being prepared along with everyone else's, I promise you it's something you'll be able to eat. Ren saw to it personally." Hayato said as he and Benjiro walked down the hallway toward the dining room... and with the house they lived in, it was quite a walk for someone whom just awoke.

"If I don't eat it, we always have you." Benjiro said with a smug grin and faint chuckle as one hand touched his chubby older brother's belly as if he knocked on a door, much to Hayato's clear annoyance, but made sure to keep as best of a straight face as he could. "Moving on..." Hayato said in a clearly vexed tone of voice before he sighed. "I didn't just come all the way here to wa-" He added before he was interrupted.

"Father?" Benjiro interrupted with narrowed eyes. "Father." Hayato replied and showed annoyance once more for the rude interruption, something he was all to familiar with, but still annoyed as the pair of brothers entered the dining room to see the rest of the family followed by a few butlers, the latter had just set the plates down for breakfast. As the brothers sat down to eat, Hayato wasted no time digging in while Benjiro simply glared at his father who carried a wide smirk across his face, something he didn't show unless it was beneficial to is family's reputation... something his father was all to ambitious with.

"By the look on your face, I'm to assume this is something that's actually important." Benjiro said before he took a bite of his food. Benjiro's father was all too pleased to be vexed by Benjiro's comment and simply replied with a nod to the maid whom approached Benjiro with an envelope in her hands. Benjiro took the envelope and took another bite of his food before he went to open it.

As Benjiro began to read what was in the letter, his eyes widened when he read "-congratulate you on making it into U.A high-". "I... I did it... I got accepted!" Benjiro said which caused his entire family to immediately turn their heads to him with grins on their faces, Yuki tried her best to remain quiet. "And why shouldn't you? You're a Shinigami, someone meant to be accepted into the finest educational facilities. This is your chance to prove both you and the Shinigami family are capable of!" Benjiro's father exclaimed.

"Really father?" Yuki replied. "No 'Congratulations son.'" She asked. "That's enough, Yuki." Benjiro's father said as he showed Yuki a stern look. After the family's breakfast, Benjiro immediately went back to his room to start packing, his father went to send butlers to help him out, but Benjiro simply shooed them away, the only person who went in to see what he packed was his sister.

"So... you're finally doing this. You're actually going to learn to become a full fledged hero." Yuki said with a tone of excitement and sadness mixed in. "Yeah... it's unbelievable, who knows what would've happened if I didn't get accepted?" Benjiro said as he just packed his bags and looked at Yuki. "Well one thing's for sure, father wouldn't be happy just as he was with us..." Yuki said as she slowly walked closer to her little brother.

"Well, at least we're one step closer to shutting him up." Benjiro replied jokingly in the hope that he could lighten up Yuki who simply looked at him with a smile and pulled him in for a warm and loving embrace. Benjiro was caught off guard at first, but knew what this meant, slowly he began to hug back and embrace the only member of his family who loved him as such. "I'm proud of you, Benjiro, I really am... but now that you're off to U.A...." A tear began to run down her face and couldn't hold back a faint sob, Benjiro heard it and embraced her even tighter. "I know... I'll miss you too Yuki, I'm just so glad to have such a caring big sister." Benjiro replied as a tear ran down his cheek.

After the brief and comforting moment that both siblings wished lasted longer, the two released one another, picked up Benjiro's bags and began to walk to the door where the rest of the family waited for him, Benior could already see through he window that there was a fancy car parked outside with a well dressed chauffeur stood outside it with the back door open.

"Are you ready, son?" Benjiro's father asked. "Yes..." Benjiro said with a neutral tone of voice only to look up when his father put a hand on his shoulder. "Make us proud... Benjiro Shinigami." His father said, Benjiro was unsure with how to take it, but remained neutral as he picked up his bags and began to walk out of the door. "Farewell for now... family..." Benjiro said, part of his was disgusted as he looked back on his memories and remembered how they used him as a tool to fuel their ridiculous ambitions... and then remembered the fun times he shared with Yuki, these memories are what made him smile as he looked back at them before he stepped into the car. As the chauffeur closed the door and stepped into the driver's seat, Benjiro looked at his home once more before the car slowly drove away.

"And so it begins." Benjiro thought to himself.

Last edited:
What looked like wisps of thin, crimson smoke emanated from Miura's body as the teen meditated, having woken up early to do so, per his usually morning routine. Taking slow, deep breaths, the tumbling waves of life energy coursing around him grew brighter and dimmer with each inhale and exhale as if it was a candle controlled by his breathing. A few more minutes of silent meditation continued until the silence was abruptly broken by the shrill screeches of Miura's 7:00 AM alarm. The aura around Miura dissipated promptly as he got up and turned off the alarm before washing up in the bathroom.

After brushing his teeth, washing his face, and smoothing his wild bedhead, the teen slipped into a white tee, navy jeans, and a black bomber jacket before heading downstairs into the kitchen, noting his father, snoring loudly on the couch, prompting Miura to put in his earbuds and play music from the phone in his pocket. Grabbing and washing an apple from the fridge, he took a bite and saw a white envelope in his periphery, laying near the door; it must have been slipped through the little mail slot. Picking it up with the apple in his mouth, Miura saw his name written neatly in cursive. He quickly tore through the envelope and pulled out the folded piece of paper, unfolding it and reading carefully. The U.A. logo was stamped onto the top left corner of the letter, and the contents consisted of congratulations for receiving admission into the academy. Allowing a small smile to touch his lips, Miura took it to the kitchen and taped it to the refrigerator, taking note of the orientation that was due to begin later in the afternoon. I did it.

Jayblade

“I guess I could go see her, y’know check if she made it in.” Yusuke thought as he carried on walking down the street. He then stopped and turned. “Eh...why not, I’m pretty sure I know the way to where she lives.”

Yusuke walked back and started to make his way to where Yamada said she lived. He thought that maybe if she made it in she’d wanna walk there with him. Luckily she didn’t live far from the school, so he knew it would only be like a five minute walk.

After a quick walk he made his way to her house and stood in front of the door. “You gotta make yourself look good Yusuke.” He mumbled to himself before knocking on the door and taking a breath.

Yu woke up just another morning plain as ever. Keiyo was still fast asleep, Maya and Nia were walking down the hallway headed downstairs ,and Yakumo was cooking breakfast. Yu got dressed and joined his two sisters to get some breakfast. It was Yu's favorite meal for breakfast bacon and eggs ,and what was this? Grapefruit juice! Dad did remember! Yu rubbed his hands together and began eating breakfast ,and as he did Keiyo finally gotten up and joined them.

That morning Yu had finally gotten his letter as Yakumo went to get the mail and saw the letter along with the rest of the mail. Yakumo made his way inside and handed Yu the letter ,and looked to see what was left. To his disappointment yet lack of surprise were bills. Yu ran up to his room closing the door shut and sitting at his desk. Yu didn't bother turning the night on as he was too much in a hurry to read the letter. Yu began slowly opening the letter, "I failed didn't i?! no?... yep definitely failed!... nope?... I know I failed!... I need to hurry up and open this thing already..." Yu said to himself and he then ripped the letter open. out fell a small metal disc fell out and moments later a hologram of Deku appeared on the screen, "Oh my goodness! Deku is in my hooouse!... wait... oh... its not the real one... duh." As the hologram spoke it eventually talked about his performance in the exam ,and eventually led to him being accepted. Yu gasped then cheered ,but strangely enough heard some noise coming outside his room. To Yu's surprise the rest of his family were standing outside the room eavesdropping the entire time and had burst into cheer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha ate her breakfast like any normal day when her father came downstairs, "breakfast is on the stove old man... I cooked it myself" said Zasha before continuing her breakfast. As her father sluggishly made his way to the counter, "oh my goodness Zasha... Don't get old..." Said Hizashi before reaching for a hot glass of coffee that Zasha was kind enough to make. Zasha looked over at him with an awkward glare after he spoke. Zasha eventually picked up her cat Ragdoll and went out to check the mail, "oh heck ya!" my letter! what did I tell you?" Said Zasha as she ran inside, "mreow?" Went the cat as she looked at Zasha. Zasha then sat her cat on the couch before running to her room and openng the letter, "eeep! (she went as the hologram activated) (Zasha quickly scanned the room to her relief nobody was around to see that. Though her neighbors may have heard it) This is kinda cool! a hologram..." Zasha said as the letter continued. The hologram talked about her performance then told her she was accepted."PLUS ULTRA!" yelled Zasha with excitement. Her father was downstairs crossing his fingers hoping not to receive any noise complaints from his neighbors again. moments later the door bell rang, "one minute!" Said Hizashi said as he continued talking on the phone. As soon as the conversation ended he went over to the door and opened it to his surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As time went on Konju continued training students at his dojo and occasionally honing his quirk in his spare time. the classes continued as usual. Liu and several of his loyal students continued coming. He would occasionally get new students ,but they would often quit due to minor injuries or were too scared by the difficult training regime. Konju didn't mind as the money was mostly just extra funds plus a means of entertaining himself when he wasn't out doing his primary job.

Last edited: