• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: The Next Generation Of Heroes

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
(Ruriko Shirogane)

Ruriko smiled as she resumed rifling through the boxes, muttering some song lyrics under her breath. She pulled and threw behind her anything she found that she liked, her bed soon covered by many brightly coloured banners and streamers.

Still quietly singing, Ruriko picked up the banners, chucking them on the floor so that she could sit back on her bed, resuming playing her game.

Just under half an hour later, Ruriko closed back up her laptop and put back on the drawers. Singing louder and a different song, she arranged the banners and streamers in a pattern: Red and orange ones forming a circle near the door, blue ones surrounding the circle with magenta streamers in cloud-like shapes on top.

“I’ll sew those up sometime, alright? I don’t want that to be messed up at all, so yeah!” Ruriko said, right after she finished the second song.

(Hikari Shinpi)

Hikari paced around her room, phone to her ear. After a short while, that seemed like an eternity to her, the recipient of the call picked up.

“Finally, how is bringin- ah, I see, but please don’t interrupt me... so you’ll be here around 8PM? Okay then, bye, mother.” Hikari sighed, placing her phone on the drawers. Right after, she took off her watch and placed it above her phone, before lying out over her bed.

Zasha watched Ruriko go around decorating and singing. After she spoke Zasha looked over, "Cool. Cool... Say, do you remember the meeting we were supposed to have? Probably something lame like dorm rules or something. You heading down soon?" Zasha said. Zasha didn't bother to get up right away as she didn't mind showing up fashionably late.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel sat down on his bed with his laptop on his lap. He had spent the last few minutes decorating his side of the dorm with a couple more posters and a whetstone, which he placed next to his sheathed katana. I wonder how that student meeting is gonna go... I thought a teacher or something would have notified us earlier. He thought, but he shrugged it off before turning back to his laptop, and he decided to watch videos online until the time for the meeting came.

Last edited:
Asami figured with the time to spare, she'd get a chance to clean herself as she would work her way to the dorm shower and looked to freshen up given it was open as she set her clothes aside and locked the bathroom door before she stepped in to wash herself to ensure she had been good and clean for the later meeting. Once she finished, she'd dry herself off before she placed a fresh batch of clothing as she'd move to her bed as she moved through her things and pulled out a book she brought as she'd pass the time reading before the meeting had been set to take place.

Later that night...7:50 pm

Gwenrhian checked the time. Still ten minutes before showtime. So far, everything was going well. She'd taken to some of the staff about the pillow-fighting plans she had drafted with her sisters and was pleasantly surprised to find that they had no qualms with them. So long as they didn't cause any damage, and cleaned up after themselves, a blind eye would be turned to their fun.

With that confirmed. She'd quickly met up with her sisters and given them the O.K. to spread the word about the 'student' meeting. While they had been doing that, she'd been speaking to the dorm matron. The older woman responsible for overseeing student-life on dorm had led Gwenrhian to the dorm's excess supply of amenities, which of course meant pillows. Oodles of pillows.

Afterward, with the battleground and ammunition were secured, Gwenrhain went about setting the stage. Literally. In the middle of the lobby, where the meeting was to be held, and with the aid of her sisters, Gwenrhian had set up a small stage to add an air of formality to the meeting. They had to sell that it was an official meeting after all. However, at the same time, the stage was the perfect hiding place, and Gwenrhian had stuffed it with a few pillows.

With everything prepared the trio of Gwens began to loiter about the room inconspicuously. All that remained was to wait.

The trio would not have to wait long before the first participant to the night's main event would arrive. In this case, the more sheepish Asami who came in with her own. Asami had no idea what to expect from this meeting, really a lot of details had been kept a mystery even by her own roommate who seemed to be in the know with what they'd be discussing about.

Seemed to be serious business, a stage had been present and all, as Asami cautiously walked forward and gave a shy wave to the sisters; in particular her roommate as she approached the stage and with her hoodie up she worked the nerve to speak up.

"I-I am here, I hope to contribute positively to this." Asami said, poking her scaly index fingers together as she wondered if and where she should sit or if it had been preferred to stand.

Yu sat on the couch casually placing his feet on the coffee table awaiting the meeting, "I got a bad feeling this is about rules and regulations... hope they don't make me take the stone tiles out of my room" Yu thought to himself nervously. He took a few deep breaths to relax a moment to give the illusion of calmness. Though Yu was also concerned someone would bring up table etiquette, no running in the hallways ,or worse. No midnight snacking. Such a cold cruel callous thing to enforce. Despite all of this the couch was pretty comfortable, and Yu eventually managed to relax long enough to forget his concerns. At the very least hide them in the farthest recesses of his mind ,and that was good enough for now.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Seeing as it was almost time to start the meeting, Manuel decided to head downstairs and be somewhat early. Things seemed to be pretty much set up, as there was a small stage in the middle of the lobby. He noticed the girl that had come to inform him of the meeting had two identical sisters, all three of them walking around the lobby. So they're triplets? I wonder if their Quirks compliment each other in a way... He thought, before sitting down on a nearby chair, awaiting the upcoming event in the increasingly populated lobby.

Asami watched as new faces went and took their seats, well one new face another seemed to have beat her to the area. But irregardless it seemed that it was okay to sit down so the Shark girl did such as she found her own space to sit upon as she waited for the presumed other participants of this meeting to arrive.

Asami tried to not put too much thought into what this trio had in mind to discuss, she just hoped that the end result she'd be a little more comfortable around her future classmates regardless of what topics are discussed.

As Benjiro silently read his book, he began to feel a sense of boredom begin to take over, while he did enjoy the sweet sound of silence, he knew that too much of it could start to make things boring. "Wasn't there this 'meeting' thing going on? Suppose it might be a good way to be more familiar with the people around here so I know who I can and can't trust." Benjiro thought to himself as he closed his book with a little slam and put it back on the shelf exactly where he found it.

Benjiro walked out of his dorm room to find the triplets who suggested this get together and gave them a wave. "Hey there." He greeted as he went to find a comfortable place to sit down, instinctively he gave Asami a small smile before he turned to look at the Gwen sisters.

There had been no answer to the door; it seemed that whoever was playing the piano had immersed themselves into their music, so Miura decided to leave whoever it was and returned to his dorm room with an amused chuckle. However, on the way to his destination, he came across a girl running around and informing students of a meeting later tonight at 8. Though she hadn't divulged much about what would be going on, she sure seemed excited about it, and with his interest piqued, Miura figured "why not?" and decided he would attend as well. After returning to his room, he passed the time with playing cards before getting ready to leave.

He soon arrived, dressed rather casually in a white tank top and black joggers. The lobby was loosely populated, as students had sat randomly dispersed throughout the room. Miura took his own seat and looked around; the "meeting" would begin shortly, and it seemed that some fellow students were as confused as he was. Nevertheless, he shoved his hands in his pockets and relaxed in his chair, waiting for 8 PM to arrive.

Asami watched as not long after two more figures came who seemed to be part of the meeting, one who Asami had not been as familiar with and the other she had known quite well as she returned Benjiro's small smile with a more awkward one of her one but it had been nice to have someone she was more familiar with among the people at the meeting.

Asami decided to also wave to Miura, though this was more akward as she wanted to avoid seemingly playing favorites then she thought over how dumb that might have been to think and now just rubbed the back of her head. She really needed this meeting to just begin.

Yu sat on the couch staring up at the ceiling. He looked at the tiles, "Gosh I really hope they don't call me out about my stone tiles. This isn't some sort of intervention is it? That' would be super harsh on day one no less... Nah. Its probably something menial like rules! or movie night!... doubt it ,but you never know..." Yu thought to himself. Yu began pulling on his thumb stretching it before letting it go causing it to revert back. After doing it so many times he got bored and began looking around when he saw the shark girl. Yu wasn't quite sure what you should tell a shark person ,or shouldn't. However talking to someone seemed a lot more fun than counting ceiling tiles. He turned his gaze over, "Hey you. You know what kinda meeting this is? I hope they don't hand us syllabuses to read. Do you think they give out snacks in these things?" Yu said. He could have easily asked a thousand more questions ,but cut it short at just those few.

Last edited:
Asami had been sitting in silence, unsure if she should approach someone or just wait for the meeting to begin. And what had this meeting been for anyway? As she milled over such thoughts a fellow student approached her and seemed to open conversation. Yu, who had shown more to him than just the guy she scared which helped but still she was never the best at conversations though she tried to face him as she tapped her index fingers together as she thought over a reply.

"W-well I can't say I know, I think they'd save the syllabus for the first day of school proper. I believe this is just a s-student meeting..." Asami said as she had not any better idea of what was to come. "D-do you have any ideas what this could be about?"

Asami seemed fairly shy. Even Yu as oblivous as he was could pick up on this. Yu found a small bit of relief in this humanizing quality. Being the pink goofball Yu was he already knew not to judge a book by its cover ,but it was always nice to see further confirmation supporting a claim.

"I can't imagine were here for anything other than rules really. Getting laundry schedules, class schedules, curfew schedules, meal schedules ,and all sorts of events. Lots of planning that needs to be well thought out really. Though I got a weird suspicion that isn't the case. I do have a few Ideas of what is gonna happen ,but I don't wanna jump to any conclusion just yet. I guess a little more patience wouldn't hurt. Had I known there would be a small waiting period I'd have brought snacks!" Yu said. Each passing moment Yu more and more regretted his failure to bring snacks.

Benjiro tapped his hands on his knees as he patiently waited for whatever the Gwen trio had planned. He turned his head to see Asami and Yu start a conversation and smiled lightly to see the shy shark girl socialize a bit more. "Personally, I'm kinda hoping it's something more on the fun side of things like a movie. If it turns out to be something boring like schedules, then I'd go back to my books." Benjiro said in an attempt to socialize himself and hopefully pass the time and make this wait shorter.

"You and your snacks, we're late now!"

"Well excuuuuse me, Princess, but I am hungry! Shared metabolism, remember?"

Bickering as always, Zidane entered the room with a bag of chips. Both heads were unsure about the meeting, and assumptions were made between the two of them. "What do you think this meeting is about? The curriculum? Our classes?"

"Bah, probably rules or something stupid. Ten against one that some stuffy principal will talk for an hour and bore us out of our minds, times two for us."

"Oh please no, anything but that! This is what turns promising heroes into villains, mark my words."

As they conversed, one head spotted Yu out of the corner of his eye and greeted him. "Yo Yu, what's up? Any idea what this thing is about?"

Asami had to concur with Yu, this seemed like something more official related though as Benjiro showed up to the convo Asami felt a bit more comfort at the student she had been the most familiar with which helped to make this a bit easier for her. He offered his own idea of what he wanted out of this meeting and even joked a bit which caused Asami to chuckle a bit though she quickly masked her expression in her hoodie before she chimed in.

"I-I think either one is likely, though I hope for the movie. I expect it to b-be more of a "fun" presentation..." Asami said, with figurative air quotes at that as really even with the best efforts one could only make a schedule rundown so exciting no matter the creative juice behind it though it seemed yet another new face joined the party as she noted the new pair of arrivals. One who seemed to know Yu as it turned out.

As Yu was listening to Benjiro talk he heard a familiar voice. Yu turned his head ,and saw Zidane, "What's up? I'm still not sure really ,but I guess we'll find out soon enough" Yu said waving at him as he w as walked into the lobby. He turned back to Asami, "A movie would be more fun. Preferably a comedy! Or an aaaaction mooovie!" Yu said excitedly swinging his hands jokingly for dramatic effect.

"Ahem."

Gwenrhian cleared her throat loudly to attract attention; she had, at some point, managed to slip onto the empty podium and now, she stood to address the passel of students. The clock had ticked past eight, and the eldest triplet knew that the other students would be looking for answers. Lucky for them, she was here to provide them.

"Good Evening freshman class. I'm Gwenrhian Scathach or just Gwen, and I'm the freshman representative for the first term." She lied, knowing that status, even a false one, would sell the act even more.

A harmless smoke slowly whispered into the room: released by a number of set-ups Gweneira had hidden around the lobby and had activated once Gwenrhian took the stage. The slow-growing shroud added an air of mystique, enhancing the ambiance as Gwenrhian presented a pre-prepared speech: a summary of the dorm's rules and regulations as found in UA's student handbook. The effect gave her speech an edge of officiality and anyone who had already read the student handbook could testify the veracity of these rules. The litany was brief as Gwenrhian had only wanted to buy time for Gwenerys to get into position. When she finished, she flashed a smile at the audience.

"Welcome to UA~!"

Suddenly, Gweneira's impromptu set-ups kicked into overdrive swiftly filling the room with smoke, and, with Gwenerys now in position, the Pillows went flying. It was a veritable barrage of pillows. Under the control of Gwenerys' « Grand Puppeteer » the pillows soared through the smoke, flying chaotically and erratically, as the youngest Gwen struggled just to keep them all airborne.

Gwenrhian grinned, preempting the mass confusion to come. She pulled out a pillow hidden beneath the podium and then, with a valiant battle cry, activated her quirk and leaped off the stage.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!"

Yu listened to Gwenrhian discuss rules and such, with a slack jaw goofy expression on Yu's face. As he listened he didn't notice the smoke enter the room. He had a feeling he'd be correct. He was a bit surprised to see pillows fly overhead, "pillow fight?!"Yu said excitedly jumping up and failing to grab a pillow. He stretched his arms grabbing a pillow ,and with his arms still outstretched smacked the closest person. He reverted his arms back with a smirk, "cool! Haha! Pillow fightin' is fun!" Yu said excitedly.

Last edited:
"Eh?"

Upon the sound of a girl clearing her throat, Miura turned his attention to Gwenrhian, a brow raised in curiosity. Is she actually the class rep? He had no recollection of any teacher disclosing to them who that would be; however, the teen honestly hadn't much of a care for that matter, so he decided to play along. Miura's foolish confidence that Gwen's status was legitimate continued to grow as she went over the U-A "campus norms" and such, and though he didn't quite understand why a reiteration of the handbook would warrant a class assembly, his indifference to the whole thing outweighed his skepticism.

Of course, that was all shot down and destroyed when everything else happened.

"Ehh?!"

Suddenly, the room was filled with pillows hurtling through the air along with plumes of smoke, as Gwenrhian’s battle cry rang amidst all the chaos. Nearly hit by and managing to catch a pillow that had been sent his way, Miura was shocked, to say the least, at what had transpired in the past couple of seconds as his mind gradually pieced together the elaborate plot that had been set into motion. However, all thoughts of confusion and worry were immediately dispelled by the bright aura of the room and its occupants, and as he tightened his grip on his new weapon, he decided to join in on the fun, leaping into the fray with a delighted laugh. Meeting Gwenrhian in midair after scanning the area and choosing the closest random target, he swung with his pillow, sent in an arc to parry the girl’s attack as his eyes sparkled with excitement.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke sat slouched down on his own as he payed attention to this Gwenrhian girl, who claimed to be their representative for the first time. “Not sure if I’m really buying that.” He mumbled under his breath. But as he was just a little skeptical to the legitimacy of what she said, he then heard something being shouted. “Huh? Pillow fight?” He was confused as he then stood up. “Well what do I do? Join in? Or go back to my dorm and enjoy some alone time? Pfffft. Who’m I kidding, that sounds boring! I’m definitely joining in on this!” Yusuke thought to himself as he grabbed a pillow.

Last edited:
Benjiro's eyes widened in surprise at the loud announcement alongside the bombardment of pillows. "A pillow fight? Really?" He asked rhetorically as he quickly flipped off of the couch to avoid a pillow. "Not what I had in mind in terms of fun." He said before he sighed and decided to try and walk back to his dorm room for a bit more peace and quiet. "I don't know about you Yusuke, but I tend to enjoy some alone time." Benjiro said to Yusuke.

Jayblade

Yusuke turned to Benjiro, “Yeah, I bet you do don’t ya?” Yusuke replied, as he then looked down at his pillow smirking and snickering. He began to edge closer to Benjiro while whistling, as he then took his opportunity, swinging his pillow right at him. “Ha! Gotcha!” He then began laughing as he moved away just in case he was gonna hit him back.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
(Ruriko Shirogane)

Ruriko sighed as Gwenrhian began; her small smile fading for a moment, until the pillow fight started, when the silver-blue haired girl grabbed a few pillows, before throwing one at a boy with light pink skin.

“This is so much fun!” Ruriko screeched, throwing the other pillows she clutched, one by one, back over to the stage, trying her hardest to hit the eldest triplet with at least one of them.

(Hikari Shinpi)

Hikari stood by the side of the stage, hoping that it wouldn’t take too long to go over the rules, though, despite her impatience, she was still rather disappointed to realise that wasn’t the point of the ‘meeting’.

“...Idiots... wasting time like this when everyone should be doing their hardest to study and train...” she muttered, heading out to pick up some of her stuff.

W-wait wait what...pillow what!?
Needless to say Asami had been a bit off guard by this sudden announcement. The false presentation caused her to think this would be a bit more official than a Saturday night sleep over game, and yet here they were. Pillows suddenly appeared all over as the call to action was made and while she was confused other students had been quick to strike as she grabbed a pillow and dove to safety already having felt the panic & pressure even from this game.

Asami naturally held the pillow like a shield and eyed everyone around her, adopting a more defensive style to begin with as she waited to see who'd try to strike her first.

Benjiro was caught by surprise when he was suddenly hit by a pillow. Normally, a wise man would let it slide and call it a day, although the pride of the Shinigami family ran within every one of it's members whether they liked it or not and Benjiro was certainly no exception. Benjiro slowly turned his head towards Yusuke with an intimidating sneer. "So you have chosen death..." He said as he turned around and immediately caught a pillow that fell his way, once he had a pillow in hand, he began to slowly step towards Yusuke with a vicious look in his eyes and tilted his head to the sides until the click of his bones were heard.

Jayblade

“Huh?” Yusuke replied as Benjiro came walking towards him, it slightly began to scare him after a while. He then began to walk back slowly, with his pillow in hand to protect him. “Wait what am I doing? This is a pillow fight!? I’m acting scared like he’s about to kill me...” Yusuke thought to himself as he then began to walk back over, with his pillow ready to attack this time just in case.

A grin of puerile glee split Gwenrhian's lips as someone she didn't recognize met her pillow with his own. She had thought she would need to find her own opponents, but to her surprise, someone had found her instead. She leaped backward, opening the distance between herself and Miura and nailed him with a challenging gaze, tinged with haughtiness.

"Bold of you to target me first!" Her vision, enhanced by her quirk, swept over her foe and assessed him while her ears perked to the surrounding conversations and movements. All seemed to be going well, so she trained her focus on Miura.

"I'm sure you know who I am, it's only polite to introduce yourself before a duel."

Not that she would let him though—"En guard!"

Lunging forward, Gwenrhain brought her pillow down in a great overhead swing.

As the two pillows collided and Gwenrhian created a gap between her and her assailant, Miura met her gaze with a cool, unwavering stare of his own, an amused smile clear on his face.

"Bold? Maybe; you were just the easiest to get to from my position, so I thought I'd take the opportunity life presented."

Having dispersed his own aura to scan his surroundings and identify any variables to keep in mind around the battlefield, he had also deemed it safe to maintain his attention to the girl before him. Soon after he had finished surveying his surroundings, she had advanced toward him, swinging her arm downward; in response, Miura darted forward as well and gripped his weapon with both hands. As the two clashed once again, the boy met Gwenrhian's overhead swing directly, blocking it with the pillow he now held above his head. A grin was now much more visible as he continued to maintain his smug demeanor and evenly match the girl's eyes.

"Well, of course I know who you are, 'Freshman Representative' Gwenrhian Scathach."

Suddenly, he released his left hand's grip on the pillow and spun counter-clockwise, easily darting to Gwen's left. As he began to spin the soft, fluffy death-bringer on the tip of his index finger, Miura gave the girl a small salute with his free hand, introducing himself with a smirk.

"Miura Satoru; it's a pleasure."

With that, he pushed his pillow into the air before grabbing it and lunging forward, aiming a swing at Gwenrhian's side.

"Allez!"

Last edited:
As her foe spun out of the way of her attack, Gwenrhian staggered forward. Enhancing her sense of balance, she recovered within three steps, and on the third step, she spun on her heels, bringing her face-to-face with her opponent, who now introduced himself as Miura.

She refocused her quirk on her vision, eyes tracking her opponent as he took the initiative and forced her on the defensive. She braced her pillow at her side and parried Miura's blow. She took the moment, while they were in close proximity to quip back at him.

"You can just call me Prez, I won't mistreat you~"

She gave him a playful wink. then she leaped backward and abandoned her pillow entirely. She sprung into acrobatics: retreating with a pair of hand-springs that led into a Double Arabian. She snatching two pillows out of the air at the zenith of her flip and used her rotary motions to then hurl them at Miura.

"Get over here you-!" As it sounded like Benjiro was about to call Yusuke something insulting, he immediately went to swing his pillow directly for his hip. "Let's see how you like it!" He said, clearly frustrated. Benjiro's mind was dead set on the one who hit him with a pillow and whenever someone hit him, he wouldn't rest until he hit them back even harder.

Jayblade

Yusuke gulped as Benjiro swung the pillow at him. It hit him directly in his hip forcing to make him to fall on the ground. That was it for him. He began to grit his teeth as he got himself back up. He then began to clench his fists. “That’s it!” He shouted angrily. “Come at me again!” He shouted as he again grabbed his pillow, which he dropped as he fell. He was now taking this pillow fight seriously, growing up with three siblings he tended to have a lot of competitive spirit and it was definitely beginning to shine through, a bit too much.

A glint of amusement shone in Miura's eyes as Gwen winked at him and fired back a response, and with a trace of light-hearted teasing in his voice, he responded with mock-formality.

"As you wish, 'Prez'."

Her sudden burst of nimble flips and movements briefly caught Miura by surprise, but he was able to shake himself out of his stupor in time to avoid the two projectiles the girl had flung at him as he began his own approach toward her. The momentum with which Gwen had hurled the pillows did much to increase their speed, but after ducking under the first, Miura smirked and turned to the side, watching the second fly in front of his face. Suddenly, he snatched the pillow out of its trajectory and did a quick spin before flinging it back at the airborne girl.

Miura broke into a sprint as he retrieved another pillow from the ground, and after focusing his aura into his legs, he leapt through the air, reaching Gwenrhian rather quickly with his weapon clutched in both his hands. Before Miura brought the pillow down in an overhead swing, his smirk seemed to grow wider as he kept up the banter between him and his opponent, even flashing a wink of his own.

"You won't mistreat me? That may be true, but surely it wouldn't be any fun if you didn't try, would it~?"

Even with the chaos around her, Gwenrhian had still picked up on Miura's playful talk-back. Prez did sound pretty nice. Maybe she would go after the position after all?

Her musings were cut short when a pillow cudgeled her side. Her balance was momentarily throw off as she caught it on the rebound before sticking a shakier-than-usual landing. Her senses had kicked into overdrive, her eyes scintillating with ocean-blue patterns as she met Miura's blow with her own sweeping swing. The horribly abused pillow gave way under the force of the collision: exploding into a cloud of feathers and fluff.

Gwenrhian stuck her tongue out at Miura, though she was unsure if he could see her through the fluff.

"As you wish, but I'll need to have you play with someone else for now."

Gwenrhian slipped backward under the cover of the exploded pillow. She darted off and tagged in her youngest sister, Gwenerys. She'd keep Miura occupied while Gwenrhian checked up on the other pillow fighters.

No longer trying to control all the pillows in the room, the youngest triplet limited herself to three, which floated by her side as she faced off with Miura, arms crossed and a smug smile plastered over her lips.

"Hmpf, you shall not pass."

Last edited:
Play with someone else?

As the third and final clash between Miura and Gwenrhian resulted in an explosion of feathers that obstructed the boy's vision of his opponent, his confusion at the girl's parting words prevented him from questioning the sudden retreat, and as he landed on the ground, it only multiplied when, as the debris cleared, he found himself face to face with... Gwen. As his eyes focused on the smug triplet, the aura that laced his vision confirmed that the aura surrounding the girl did not belong to 'Prez' Gwenrhian, but rather to a sister of hers, and Miura failed to stifle a laugh of amusement.

"Hehhh... I had heard about a set of pretty incredible triplets coming to UA this year, but now that I'm seeing you guys for myself, you all really do look scary identical."

However, he soon evenly matched Gwenerys with his own smirk as he picked up and brandished a new pillow that had been on the ground nearby. The three pillows that hovered around the youngest sister would most likely prove to be quite troublesome if utilized efficiently, and Miura had been planning his method of attack when suddenly, an angered yell broke through his train of thought. Turning to locate the source of the sound, he watched two boys—who seemed to have taken the casual pillow fight a tad too far—begin to swing their pillows with much stronger force than necessary. With a brow raised inquisitively, Miura exited his fighting position and gestured for Gwenerys to watch as well.

"Is it just me, or does that situation seem a little dangerous?"

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG this is crazy this is crazy this is crazy!

For something that at the end of the day was meant to be a casual, fun pillow fight game it seemed to get a bit intense very quickly, somehow the sisters and really some of the other students turned this into a competitive "high stakes" game of pillow fighting as Asami had been unsure if this was the best idea or not.

Either way, in spite of her worries, she felt she should try to get "in the spirit" with this and saw Yu's attention was elsewhere. So sheepishly she moved over and aimed to try and hit him with her pillow from behind.

Gweneira

Having two other people who looked just like you was both blessing and curse. Gweneira would find her 'scary identical' looks to be very much a curse this time. Within the chaos and smoke, it was easy to confuse the triplets for one another. That was exactly what appeared to have happened as Gweneira was blindsided for a pillow meant for Gwenrhian. The second sister immediately identified the source of her woe, and how could she not? The girl was screeching like a banshee and rapid-firing pillows. Wheeling with pillows in hand Gweneira returned fire on Ruriko.

Gwenerys

Miura's concerns met cavalier indifference, expressed with a shrug.

"Sister will take care of it."

The fight between the two boys didn't look that bad to Gwenerys. Their attacks, though passionate, were non-threatening. The boys also didn't appear to be using their quirks, though Gwenerys couldn't really tell because she didn't know what their quirks were. So far so good. If it got more dangerous then her sister would be on it. In any case— "You should worry more about yourself..."

A grand gesture sent two of her pillows surging forward, aiming to close in on Miura from either side while leaving the remaining pillow behind to protect herself.

"Sister will take care of it."

Miura let out an amused chuckle and murmured under his breath, "Maybe she really should run for Class Rep."

Her nonchalant demeanor with which Gwenerys had given her own two cents on the situation shouldn't have done much to quell his concerns, but a part of his mind agreed. Under brief scrutiny with the help of his aura during their face-off, Gwenrhian definitely had an air of firm rationality and confidence about her, so it was far from unreasonable to trust that she would be able to calm things down should they heat up.

Upon hearing the youngest triplet's last remark, Miura returned his attention to her just in time to see two of the pillows she had held hurtling toward him from both sides. He had been too slow by an incredibly small margin; with the projectiles flung forward with surprising speed, he was just the slightest bit late to react and met the cushiony weapons with an unprotected face, getting absolutely beaned. The shock of getting hit that followed quickly wore off, however, and the prospect of how ridiculous he looked prompted a short laugh of amusement.

Narrowing his eyes as a smirk gradually pulled at the corners of his lips once he had regained his composure, Miura lunged forward and leapt at the girl, bringing both pillows back for a right hook swing at her side. With Gwenerys' quirk that seemingly allowed her to control the movement of inanimate objects—from what he inferred upon first glance—attempting to throw anything at her would prove to be futile, so with this in mind, the boy opted for close-quarters combat.

Last edited: