• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia : The beginning of the new era

Should someone have One for all? Since it is a quirk passed down from generation to generatiom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seto's Bio:
Full Name: Seto Yoshisuki
Code Name: Multriple
Appearance: Her facial structure is exactly like Seo's but she towers over him at five foot three, and weighing 116 pounds. Seto's eyes always look wide awake, due to her quirk.
Casual Clothing: Seto wears a velvet sweatshirt, with stripes on the sleeves. She wears black jeans and a yellow tee shirt under her sweatshirt. Seto wears grey hunting boots, along with white gloves.
Hero Suit: Seto wears a grey suit, white white armour on her legs, feet, hands, and neck to protect her. She wears a helmet with a black screen over he face.
Personality: Seto is very energetic and hates to be bored. She wakes up early in the morning and is always prepared for everything, though she has a hard time gathering the things she needs. Seto likes to act older around Seo, as she was born 20 minutes before him, she acts like she is the boss. Around everyone else, she acts kind, and means no harm, though she is pretty much inseparable to Seo, caring very deeply about him.
Quirk: Multi Quirk
Explanation: Her quirk allows her to switch to a random quirk at will, without any control of the quirk she adopts. However, her quirk acts as a secondary quirk to the quirk that she inherits, which includes the drawbacks.
Setback: Seto can switch between quirks in a timespan of a minute at will, and when she uses a quirk longer, she gets worse at it.
Backstory: Seto had the same past as Seo, but she learned nothing about it, acting way more brave than her twin could ever be.
Goal: To Support Seo to be a hero, as well as to live up to her grandma's legacy, as she was a well known hero back in the days.
Extra!: Seto is a Taurus. She has a history of being the 'nice kid' in her class, so many teachers have heard of her. Seto acts rough around her other siblings.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Is anyone gonna tell me what’s happened, then?
Well the teacher has JC and Ember vs Jack and Seo
Seto's Bio:
Full Name: Seto Yoshisuki
Code Name: Multriple
Appearance: Her facial structure is exactly like Seo's but she towers over him at five foot three, and weighing 116 pounds. Seto's eyes always look wide awake, due to her quirk.
Casual Clothing: Seto wears a velvet sweatshirt, with stripes on the sleeves. She wears black jeans and a yellow tee shirt under her sweatshirt. Seto wears grey hunting boots, along with white gloves.
Hero Suit: Seto wears a grey suit, white white armour on her legs, feet, hands, and neck to protect her. She wears a helmet with a black screen over he face.
Personality: Seto is very energetic and hates to be bored. She wakes up early in the morning and is always prepared for everything, though she has a hard time gathering the things she needs. Seto likes to act older around Seo, as she was born 20 minutes before him, she acts like she is the boss. Around everyone else, she acts kind, and means no harm, though she is pretty much inseparable to Seo, caring very deeply about him.
Quirk: Multi Quirk
Explanation: Her quirk allows her to switch to a random quirk at will, without any control of the quirk she adopts. However, her quirk acts as a secondary quirk to the quirk that she inherits, which includes the drawbacks.
Setback: Seto can switch between quirks in a timespan of a minute at will, and when she uses a quirk longer, she gets worse at it.
Backstory: Seto had the same past as Seo, but she learned nothing about it, acting way more brave than her twin could ever be.
Goal: To Support Seo to be a hero, as well as to live up to her grandma's legacy, as she was a well known hero back in the days.
Extra!: Seto is a Taurus. She has a history of being the 'nice kid' in her class, so many teachers have heard of her. Seto acts rough around her other siblings.
Accepted

MemoryDoner

Previously Creeps You Don’t Need It
Hello there :D I was looking for people to RP with when I stumbled across this. I have noticed that it’s what people call, “a dead roleplay”. I happened to have just started my own MHA RP, and was looking for people to join. We have two as of now and need more to begin. I hope you would join me. Thanks.