• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP Remastered

Welp there are a few I'm gonna change and answer all to make things clear
Can she grow plants anywhere ? Yes and no at the same time, she only manipulates and clones the DNA and cells of plants which in particullar would be more of "creating" plants not "grow" and this would answer the out of thin air question as well , and here's where the "no" comes in since she clones every trait the plant has doesn't mean the plant can live at a certain area forever, for example a she grows a tropical plant in an unsuitable habitat it can't stay there forever, Does she needs material ? Yes, she can create another plant by having their cells nearby for example if she's near a Rose, a Tulip and a Daisy, she can create those three since they are the only nearby, so if she's in a place with literally no Floral lifeforms then she can't use her powers, but of course she can save a cell of a plant for a mater of time before it dies out too. Can she grow fictional plants ? Kinda, since she clones the plants, she can alter their DNA but only the fact that she can't change them to fictional plants but she can change their size.
I hope that cleared up some info

Rex

Resident Furry
I apologize for my... Extended absence. My vacation was a lot more intensive than I had originally imagined. Is there still a way for me to reenter the RP and, if so, what would be a good way for me to go about doing so?

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Guess I'll take out the Zero-Pointer if everyone's fine with it. Manuel would do it so the robot wouldn't hurt anyone.

I could have Asami do it, but I don't think she needs the points. She helped get Ichiro to safety from the 0-point bot which should be enough for some hero points.

Really who needs the "feat" of taking out the 0-point bot is the question.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Yeah, I just wanna make sure everyone's fine with Manuel doing it, or if they have their own ideas for it.

*insert everyone just beating up the robot together*

Really I did have an idea for Asami. Basically while your OC and Rohan's were fighting the bot one student (Some random extra) gets tripped on and on an impulse Asami drinks some water from a hydrant. Rockets herself up to the robot's face and smacks it with enough for to topple it over and send it crashing down.

But again, if someone else wants/needs that moment I don't want to steal it.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel managed to hold it off for a bit (he could've frozen almost every part of the robot, but that would push his Quirk too much to the point where he could actually begin to freeze himself), even though he didn't plan to get near it. Inner hero I guess.

I think being a recommended would work better. Just having him pass while being part of the exam off screen would be lame. Least if he was a recommended it would explain why he wasn't involved in the exam.

A RP and an anime series do not follow the exact same story telling conventions.

Having one of us just pass offscreen while they were in the exam is underwhelming. Supposed to be a showcase of our OCs. I think it would be better just to make them a recommended but that is just my opinion.

Okay, but is there a reason you don't seem to want him to be a recommended? I mean it accomplishes the same thing (Passing without having to post in the actual exam portion) Just curious.

I actually agree with Jacob, but I think for now it would be better to pass them offscreen and save the recomendation for players who join later. It's underwhelming if we have a lot of recommended students.

Welp, I'm just here waiting but yeah, there's no telling whether my OC is good or not, since i did say that she's wary and cautious of what she can do with her quirk, so she could do well or bad at the same time, so I'm gonna go with pass the test offscreen