• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP Remastered

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Fire powers include: Fire Breath, Fire Ball, Basic Fire Immunity, and some not yet named. (He can still fly without Devil Soul though)
I think I'm gonna edit my quirk now that it's basically useless against this and you get more powers than mine

To focus more on better posts guys, I'm gonna say you can auto Mike making destruction if needed, cause he's doing that mainly now on. Tella is getting the main attention for now.

Just worried some of you guys are gonna fill this with like 10-20+ posts and there will be nothing we can do really to keep up. Gonna be hard for Asami to get points if while I am busy everyone else smashes all the other robots.

Rex

Resident Furry
I am on a train traveling across country, and I won’t have easy access to posting in the thread until tomorrow evening. I might just make a summary post for the entire entrance exam, I wasn’t expecting you guys to shoot off so quickly. I’m posting this using my phone while I still have data connection, which is quite spotty out here!

If it’s alright with everyone, Jake will have enough points to take 9th place in the exam, however many that turns out needing to be.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
@Rohan Kishibe

Yeah I wasn't ready for the 0-pointer either, it kind of just got lead over to me... I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it though cause I thought it might bother some people.

Name: Riley Faye
Appearance: short, blonde hair which is usually parted to the left, and light blue eyes. She is relatively tall, and has a slimmer build. Wears a regular U.A. Uniform
Personality: hotheaded and Tomboyish, Riley has a hard time keeping still. She is often the one in control of a crowd, and has a desperate need for speed
Quirk: Fuel: can take the nutrients from food and bodies and turn tin into energy, upping her speed and strength depending on how much she intakes
Quirk Weakness: requires fuel, and usually leaves her with a bad headache later.
Costume: (optional): an orange and yellow mask covering the area around her eyes, protruding into a flame-like design off the side. She has a white, skin tight suit with an orange belt, orange gloves, and matching orange boots.