• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP Remastered

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THAT THIS WAS CREATED

Name: Manuel Stone
Appearance: Manuel has black hair and brown eyes. When not in school, he wears a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes. He also stands at 4"9, and wears glasses.
Personality: Manuel is a kind, calm person. He is strategic and logical at times, and also cares a lot about his friends.
Quirk: Permafrost: This Quirk grants Manuel control over already existing ice/cold air, as well as being able to generate it himself. It also grants him a slight resistance to low temperatures.
Quirk Weakness: There is a limit of how much ice he can create before frost falls on his body, hindering his movements. Besides, he has to stay hidrated (but not as much as with water or plant-based Quirks), and the ice can be melt with ease using fire.
Costume: (optional): When using his costume, Manuel gains bright blue hair due to his body absorbing the cold air generated by the costume. He wears black and gray armour with white and blue highlights, with two wing-like appendages attached to his lower back. He can also store two ice swords in two black half-spheres attached to his shoulders by arm-like appendages. The costume also includes a sensor that can detect if Manuel's body temperature is too low, releasing some cold air from his costume and generating a small amount of heat to keep him battling, in an attempt to avoid the Quirk's weakness.

Last edited:
Did somebody say more females?

Name:
Asami Natsuko
Appearance: Rather tall for her age, usually a head above other girls & guys her age with a athletic build. Strong, but streamline. Body is covered with green, fish like scales that covers an otherwise fair skinned body and has some visible gills on the sides of her neck, along with a long shark-like tail and sharp teeth. Has blue eyes, along with long blue hair. Wears a grey t-shirt underneath a black jacket with a hoodie and a pair of blue jeans.
Personality: Normally a rather shy, reclusive girl. Due to teasing about her appearance through her school life, is rather insecure about herself and faces doubts. However, she tries to be nice and friendly to everyone; willing to give the benefit of the doubt. At times can come off as "preaching" her beliefs when it comes to environmental protection as she is unafraid to speak her mind or openly object to such practices; but in the end does have her heart in the right place and just wants to be the best hero and person she can be. Also has a fear of cats.
Quirk: Freaky Fish (Mutant): Develops several traits of marine creatures for different capabilities. The ability to breath underwater for prolonged periods through gills along with a body covered by fish-like scales, ability to swim at high speeds due to webbed fingers & toes along with a tail, shark-like sharp teeth to bite through objects, even metal along with being able to swallow and hold water in stomach to spit out like a projectile.
Quirk Weakness: Includes a constant need for hydration or else being left helpless and a dried up husk. Also generally less effective in areas without a nearby water source.
Costume: Wears a purple singlet, with a fin-tail extension, with a silver "M" symbol on the chest, and also wears a pair of blue gloves and matching colored boots.

Name: Elliot Yeager
Appearance: a short girl with white neck-length puffy hair and a pair of spiral horns grew on the both side of her head. Her eyes are gray and most people said her stare is sharp. There's rings of white wool circling her neck, wrists and ankles. She designed the wool on her neck to looks like scarf. Her usual outfit is long-sleeved yellow dress and black pants.
Personality: Elliot normally doesn't show much expression, but she can talk a lot, and she likes to laugh, especially at herself.
Quirk: weresheep: She has some sheep's characteristic. Like stronger legs, harder skull and better smelling ability. Though the most used is her ability to generate wool.
Quirk Weakness: generating wool make her dehydrate easily, she also need to eat a lot of fiber to stockpiles wool material.
Costume: (optional): under development, a launcher gauntlet with detachable hooks included.

No, wait, I wanna be in this too— how is this?
Name: Roxy Jackel
Appearance: A girl with sleek black hair, that has the large ears of a bat. She has hazel eyes, and most of her arms have formed into bat wings. She still has hands though. She is usually seen wearing a black tank top, jeans, black boots, and green socks.
Personality: Shy because of how she sounds. She’s worried someone will point that out and make fun of her. She likes card games and books.
Quirk: Flying Fox — Has many bat-like features. Her wings are incorporated into her arms rather than her back. She also has the hearing of a bat, and uses high-pitches screeches as a technique in battle if she has to.
Quirk Weakness: If she runs out of energy, she usually has to suck some of the blood out of the nearest living thing, akin to a vampire bat.
Costume: (optional): Wears a orange cape and a silver mask that is modeled after a cat’s.

I'd say start at the Entrance Exam. Gives us a chance to show off our Quirks and for some, minor, character-interaction before we become classmates.

....so long as we keep the points reasonable. Don't want everyone beating Bakugou's high school by 100 points XD

I'd say start at the Entrance Exam. Gives us a chance to show off our Quirks and for some, minor, character-interaction before we become classmates.

....so long as we keep the points reasonable. Don't want everyone beating Bakugou's high school by 100 points XD
Gonna say 47 for Tella, and 73 for the other guy.

Well, there are two points. Villain and Rescue. Villain points are smashing robots in the face and Rescue Points are for heroic deeds during the exams (Like Midoriya helping his gravity girl friend.)

FYI Bakugou, who only scored Villain Points got a max score of 77.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
73 and 47 DAMN bakugo got 77 villain points but that shouldn't even matter cuz second most villain points was 39.

73 and 47 DAMN bakugo got 77 villain points but that shouldn't even matter cuz second most villain points was 39.

Bakugou is "balanced" because he got a big 0 on Rescue Points. Midoriya on the flip side only got Rescue Points and 0 Villain Points. I'm just saying people who get scores like 120 Villain Points/120 Rescue Points are pushing it XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
not really still, he still ranked highest. Also, I feel like nobody should go past glaceon's second OC, it's already really high. Only 1 point away from second highest scorer, Eijiro. I'm thinking 42 villain points and 22 rescue points for veno

I was going to say that my second oc (on mobile so don't bother checking) would enter a sorta Spartan Rage like in God of War. All power no control and demolish the enemies. If it's to big of a score, I'll lower it to 58.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’s fine, but what’s his villain and rescue points? Or are they all villain points? I’m getting 62 in all, which is pretty good.