• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP 2

Name: Vincent 'Vex' Reese
Appearance: Messy black hair that falls to the left, light blue eyes, sun kissed skin, lean fighters build, average height. When not in uniform he's often seen in a black hoodie that partially zipped with the sleeves pulled up just below his elbows and a white t-shirt underneath, faded dark blue jeans, and black sneakers with white trim along the bottom. He's always wearing a pair of round silver goggles that have dim lenses. (Slides them up when using his Quirk.)
Personality: Vincent is known for having a bad mouth and problem with authority. Not really a bad person just bad habits. He likes getting a rise out of people through his words and hates being told what he can and can not do. Although when in battle, Vincent's personality is very different. He has the spark of a warrior and respects anyone who's up for the challenge of a long harsh fight.
Quirk: Vertigo- Eyes shine a burning orange color and through eye contact, he can induce a state of dizziness similar to when looking down from a high area. This can cause loss of coordination, vomiting, and even unconsciousness in severe cases. (Abilities may advance later.)
Quirk Weakness: If his quirk is overused the affects can bounce back onto him. Also, he can currently only induce vertigo to one person at a time.
Costume: (optional): Goggles (obviously), sleeveless black armored top, dark red arm wraps that stop just below his elbow, black cargo pants with a dark red utility belt on it (use for various equipment as Vincent is a tactile fighter), and black steal toed boots.

The thread says private so im not sure if your accepting anyone. But man if you are im gonna have to find a creative away to beat these bots. My quirk was not made for this test. Haha

Name: Vincent 'Vex' Reese
Appearance: Messy black hair that falls to the left, light blue eyes, sun kissed skin, lean fighters build, average height. When not in uniform he's often seen in a black hoodie that partially zipped with the sleeves pulled up just below his elbows and a white t-shirt underneath, faded dark blue jeans, and black sneakers with white trim along the bottom. He's always wearing a pair of round silver goggles that have dim lenses. (Slides them up when using his Quirk.)
Personality: Vincent is known for having a bad mouth and problem with authority. Not really a bad person just bad habits. He likes getting a rise out of people through his words and hates being told what he can and can not do. Although when in battle, Vincent's personality is very different. He has the spark of a warrior and respects anyone who's up for the challenge of a long harsh fight.
Quirk: Vertigo- Eyes shine a burning orange color and through eye contact, he can induce a state of dizziness similar to when looking down from a high area. This can cause loss of coordination, vomiting, and even unconsciousness in severe cases. (Abilities may advance later.)
Quirk Weakness: If his quirk is overused the affects can bounce back onto him. Also, he can currently only induce vertigo to one person at a time.
Costume: (optional): Goggles (obviously), sleeveless black armored top, dark red arm wraps that stop just below his elbow, black cargo pants with a dark red utility belt on it (use for various equipment as Vincent is a tactile fighter), and black steal toed boots.
So what do you think would happen if my character Senju (who can paralyze people upon eye contact) and this guy got into a staring contest...?

A few people seem to have been inactive for weeks so i'm going to accept you(but none of your leaving because of a disagreement crap alright?! I'm serious your too sensitive)

Koopa what are you talking about? I didnt leave because of a disagreement. I just hadnt been very active in the rp for awhile and felt out of touch with it. Sorry if you were misinformed, me and Never had a disagreement in pm but it didnt escalate. Youve got it wrong my friend. Everyone's fine, lol. I mean youve Rp'd with me before man, you know im really neutral in ooc usually.

Yeah but the fact that you started with the “just assume Ozen is weak” and stuff rubbed me that way
He didn't even say that, he said "Just assume Ozen isn't there". He quit because he just wasn't passionate about that RP, simple as that. Be lucky he at least told us he would quit, so the RP doesn't completely die. Unlike you, who hasn't posted anything since 1-2 week(s) ago.

I don't want this thread to be closed down, so I'm just going to stop arguing with you now because there is so much more I can say.

Like seriously, I thought we already got this covered in the Ender Eye convo, but I guess not.

Cool, its a shame I joined late at night. I wanna get the ball rolling. Got some creative idea's in mind for the exam. Also, Vincent's gonna walk the line of antagonist and rival so he's a bit of a darker rougher character. More Bakugo-esk I suppose. Everyone's a rival now.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Bios:
Name:
Kim Taeguk
Appearance: (I'm going to steal this Todoroki sorry lmao) Taeguk has brown eyes, peachy skin, and an undercut; hair parted two colors: Yellow and Grey. He's decently built, fairly lean, and stand at a 5'7". For this role play, he would be in his school uniform of course. But outside of school he would be seen wearing white t-shit, grey cardigan, black skinny jeans, and yellow converse.
Personality: Taeguk is usually an optimistic guy. He is usually kind and friendly to all, but knows when to be serious. An easy worrier and prioritizes others over himself. Taeguk has decent confidence in himself and his abilities to be a hero.
Quirk: Thunderstorm - His right side is where he manipulates lightning and thunder and his left is his manipulation of storm clouds. He can manipulate the electricity and storm clouds but the products of the storm clouds varies and he has no control of: Either heavy rain or gale
Quirk Weakness: No manipulation of the products of the grey storm clouds, so he can get affected by his own quirk. Overuse of lightning and thunder can easily burn him out.
Costume: (optional): Work in Progress

Tell me if anything needs to be changes

Last edited: