• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia RP 2(RP)

Yukino was getting tense, but....she noticed Takako and Asami were assigned to Arena 1 as well!

My prayers have been answered!

Yukino then ran towards Takako and Asami, and said, "Hi there, guys! How are you two doing?" Don't tell them your plan just yet, Yukino. You gotta see if they're willing to help you, even if they don't know you well.....I'm screwed.

Tes checked which arena she was in. Arena 2. It said. "Interesting." Tes said to herself. Looking around to find her group, she noticed they were heading out to the arena. "Dang it." Tes said as she ran up to join in. On her way inside, she saw another running a bit behind with wings. "Hey, what exactly do you do with those wings? I mean, is there anything else to it?" She asked the person.

Takako had taken note that Asami from before was in this group, that had to be an encouraging sign as was the voice of Yukino who also happened to be selected for Arena 1.

Well, that is some good fortune. Least I know some people here...

"Hey Yukino. Doing fine, just trying to swallow the nerves is all." Takako said with a small smile to Yukino, as he knew he had to settle the uneasy feeling he had to focus. Getting accepted into the U.A. was a must, he could not afford to fail.

Vincent sighed, looking at the group gathering for Arena #2, realizing that quite a few of them had some very powerful quirks.
"So ive got some competition huh? Perhaps I could learn a few things about my future classmates during the exams." He noted, picking out a select few he thought had the potential to make it through.
"She's got some type of dragonic quirk." He spoke up, answering Tes' question as he walked alongside the group, his hands resting in the loops of his belt as he spoke.
"Maybe completely turn into one?" He questioned, "If so, you could become a high ranking hero. That is of course, if you have the other essential skills to make it through...guess we'll find out." He added with a small grin, obviously interested in the quirks around him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Asami saw Yukino and Takako nearby among the Arena 1 competitors and had a smile on her face.

"Hey guys." Asami said to both of them before she heard Takako expresses that he felt a little nervous, and as such she would pat him on the back.

"Nothing to stress over. Just gotta bash some bots, this is a cakewalk." Asami said with a smile to Takako before she would address Yukino's question.

"Doing great! Have a chance to show my skills and prove myself worthy of the U.A., it's gonna be glorious!" Asami admitted as she had shown her excitement over this.

Yukino nodded awkwardly, and said, "Cool, cool....." And after a moment of being queit, Yukino exclaimed, "WOULD ONE OF YOU BE WILLING TO HELP ME IN THE TEST!"

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! That was so forced and loud! Ugh...there's no way they're going to help me now.

Yukino was more nervous getting help than anything else. Her quirk could only be used with another person, unless the robots had quirks, which she doubted.

Akane looked up at the girl who mentioned her wings as she caught up to the group, “Oh, these?” She stretched out her left wing. “Well, I can fly and they sometimes give me a boost of speed when flying. I dunno, that’s it, I guess.”

She then tucked her wings away and grinned at the girl, “But flying is a lot more fun than it looks. I’m Akane.” She stuck her hand out to shake with a cheerful grin.

Takako had an eyebrow raised at the outburst, so to say her request had caught him off guard would have been an understatement.

"Y-you need help?" Takako asked Yukino, as Yukino did not come off as the kind of person who needed help with something like this. Then again, Takako had reminded himself this is but the second time he met her so to have made that kind of judgement call seemed a bit premature.

Yukino was super disappointed in herself, and didn't want to utter another word, but had the audacity to say, "Y-yes."

"You see, my quirk is 'quirk absorption'," explained Yukino, "I'm basically able to absorb the attacks from emitter type quirk users, and send it back to them doubled the strength. But the thing is.....I don't think these robots use quirks. I could be a scum, and steal everyone else's points, but I don't want to ruin another person's chance in getting into this school!"

Yukino then bowed towards Takako and Asami, and said, "So, please! Help me in this test!"

Once Takako had received clarification, he could not have helped himself but to give Yukino a sheepish grin in response.

"W-well, I would have no issues helping you. My friend always tells me that a true hero helps anyone in need, no matter who that is. B-but..." Takako said before his skin was covered in dark green scales, a small tale grew from his rear end that tore his pants off and his eyes shifted into yellow, reptilian ones.

"My Quirk is not an Emitter, but Transformation." Takako clarified as if Yukino was limited to just bouncing back blows from Emitter Quirk users he would be of no help no matter his desire to do so.

Yukino looked kind of excited, but then all of her excitement went away as soon as Takako explained that his quirk was a Transformation quirk.

In a frantic panic, Yukino then exclaimed, "Does your transformation at least have any Emitter characteristic!? We could test it out to see!"

Yukino was super nervous. She didn't want to be a scum, but, on the other hand and more importantly, she wanted to get into UA.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Asami, at this point, would go over and place a comforting hand on Yukino's shoulder in an effort to calm the girl down.

"It's okay, it's okay. I have an Emitter Quirk." Asami said as she then generated a branch from her arm with a flower on the end that produced a pollen that was shot towards the air away from them.

"I can generate vines, roots and flowers. Manipulate them to produce pollen with varied effects as well as absorb sunlight into raw energy for blast attacks. Though I'm not the most...polished with that." Asami admitted as she had hoped her Quirk might be able to help Yukino.

"Really!?" Yukino exclaimed ecstatically, "You would really help me!?"

Yes! I don't have to be a scum! With Asami's powers, there's no need to be a scum anymore! She got this down pact!

Yukino then heard Asami say that she wasn't polished with her blast attacks. "That's fine," Yukino said, "I can absorb your generated plant life. The product that I need to absorb just has to come from an Emitter type user!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Asami simply smiled at this.

"Of course I would. In truth, I feel this test has a certain favoritism towards certain students, so doing what I can to give others a fighting chance is something I can take pride in." Asami said, which expressed her own feelings toward this exam and how...unfair it seemed to her. None the less Asami focused on the task at hand as she generated a long and healthy root from her arm in front of Yukino as Yukino explained what she needed to absorb for her Quirk to work.

"So, something like this? Is there anything else I need to do or do you just grab it?" Asami asked, curious how this process of Yukino's Quirk worked.

Tes accepted the hand for a shake. "Tessa. But I go by Tes." She said to the person. "So, do you breath fire? I couldn't imagine how that feals?" Tes had always been interested about other quirks. "But yea, my quirk is a little odd. I can create objects in what I call the mindscape."

“Yeah, it’s not as bad as it looks. My throat and mouth feel a little hot sometimes, but they don’t totally burn. You’ll probably see it out on the arena later.” Akane grinned as she told her, walking beside her new friend to the battlefield. “In the mindscape? Like, what, in your mind?”

"Um, not something I can explain. Kinda like I can think of things in my mind and they appear. Gives me a headache sometimes." Tes said at the mention of her power. Placing her hand face up, she said to her new companion, "Name something. Anything at all, that I probably know about. Nothing to complex though."

"Yeah!" Yukino exclaimed, "All I have to do is grab it, and....." Yukino then grabbed the root from Asami's arm, and it started disappearing, an aura going all the way towards Yukino.

After some time, the root disappeared, and Yukino had a yellow aura surrounding her.

"Thanks a lot!" Yukino exclaimed, "This much should help me last for 10 minutes. Can I be sure to count on you again if I run out of juice?"

“Oh, okay! Um.. ooh! A sword! No, no, no.. a.. a shield!! No, wait! A cool laser gun!!” Akane started spewing out more complex ideas as she didn’t really listen to Tes. She grasped her hair in frustration, “AAHH I CAN’T DECIDE!” She roared, a small burst of bright fire leaving her mouth.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Asami looked at Yukino's aura in aww, before she heard Yukino's question which concerned whether or not she would be able to help her again after the ten minutes had passed. Asami would smile at this.

"But of course, that's the least I can do." Asami assured Yukino, as she figured that was a fair enough. All she needed to do was make another root once ten minutes had passed, that was simple enough.

"Though that means we should remain relatively close to each other." Asami said, just as a precaution so that she would not have to search the arena for Yukino.

Tes shook her head, giving up completely. "I asked for not complex. Not a lazer gun." Picturing a can of soda, she felt as it formed slowly into reality. "There, soda. How does that work for you?" She asked the person. Squeezing her hand, the lid popped off and she drank deeply.

Akane stopped throwing a fit and gazed in awe at the soda can that appeared in Tes’ hand just now, “Wow, Tes, that’s so cool!! I, uh..” She giggled, twiddling her thumbs, “Could you, possibly.. create some soda for me too? Pretty please??”

Tes sighed at the request. "All everyone wants from me." She said quietly to herself so the other girl couldn't hear her. In her left hand, Tes pictured another soda can. In the real plain, a soda can materialized into existence. She handed it to the other person. "Here. So, ready to kill some robots."

After the end of the assembly, Senju took a minute to change into the gear he had packed in his bag before joining the others at Arena 1: a light chain-mail set under a ninja gi/hakama combo, held together with a black sash that also held various tools, weapons, and a large pouch. His father's katana was secured to his back, and he had two wrist gauntlets that blended into his outfit. As he fitted his onii mask onto his head (the mane covering what the mask didn't), he looked around at his peers, noticing a few teaming up. Hmph. As if I need anyone's help. Honestly, with my style of going through things, they'd probably slow me down regardless. Better to go it alone for the time. With that thought in mind, he crouched down, ready to spring forward when the gates opened.