• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia RP 2(RP)

Yukino was stretching, but then stopped as soon as she heard the voice of a girl. "Oh, hi there!" Yukino said to the girl. Yukino then back-flipped, so that she could face the girl.

Yukino then commenced on her stretching exercises again, and asked, "How may I be of service?"

Takako turned again to see the sound of another familiar girl as he saw Asami, one of the girls who had been nice enough to help him.

"Oh, I've been doing fine. My friend like the flowers. Thanks for buying them again. If you n-need me to pay you back I understand." Takako said, still with the desire to do something to "get even" with Asami after she had been kind enough to help him purchase the flowers. Takako also reminded himself he needed to go find that other girl who picked out the flower selection he ultimately had picked from and give a thank you to her as well.

Tina walked into the UA building. Looking around, the small girl was overwhelmed by the amazing structure. "Keep calm. This is just the most exciting thing you ever did in your life." She kept repeating to herself. Looking around, Tina saw a few people using their Quirks to show off. Pitty. My quirk isn't exactly like that. She thought. Waving her arm, the area around it flickered some. A can of soda seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Just a little imagination." She said, grinning. Popping the lid, Tina began sipping on the drink.

Suzanne walked into U.A.'s school ground followed by Holly who was looking really nervous. Suzanne put her arm over Holly's shoulder. "What wrong Holly? Why are you looking so nervous?" She asked. "Well, this IS the number 1 hero school we are trying to enroll in." She said holding her arms together in front of her. Suzanne thought for a moment and got an idea. "Hey I know, how about we do that thing that always calm you down." She said before creating 3 bubbled in her hand before having them float up. "Oh, alright." Holly said as she summoned her gun into her hand and shot 3 bullets that popped the bubbles. "Feel better?" Asked Suzanne. "Yeah." Answered Holly.

Last edited:
Sarah
Sarah hadn't expected the girl's show of flexibility. She blinked at the quirk before clapping slightly, she was impressed. Despite her own lack of showiness in ability, Sarah always took interest in the powers of others. "Oh, um, Hi." Sarah smiled, her dual-colored gaze blinked in a friendly gesture before she nodded. "My name is Sarah, Sarah Hawk." she hummed slightly, "I hope I'm not a bother, but I figured I might as well get to know some people. After all we might go to school together." she giggled at the thought.

Gray
Gray concentrated his gaze to his closed palm, when he open it a small puff of water vapor came out. "Perfect." he cooed at his creation before shifting his attention upwards. He took a deep breath and prayed it would be robots, if robots then he could just have all the clouds rain on them. If not, he might be in trouble.

Caleb
Caleb walked with his hands behind his head, the white spots on his cheeks shone in the sun and his golden gaze showed no intention of him trying very hard. Caleb blinked slowly before shrugging, he then walked away form the large crowd and into a quite, shady corner of the gate where he sat down and rolled his shoulders.

Yukino continued her stretching, and keeping her eye contact on Sarah. She then said, "Hi there, Sarah! The name's Yukino, Yukino Miyamoto!" Yukino then did a perfect splits, and started trying to reach her legs with her arms.

"And you're not a bother at all! Just trying to get my body ready for the preliminary exam that is about to happen. Also, I get where you're going at. I know two other people already. Well...not entirely, but I know they exist, so that's something!"

Yukino then jumped into the air, and landed on a hand-stand. She then started commencing on some hand-stand push ups.

Senju Tokugawa strode onto the school grounds, looking around as he walked to check out other students. The polished scabbard of his father's katana gleamed as he rested it on his shoulder. On his right he noticed a couple of girls chatting while they warmed up, and smirked a bit. Up ahead, he noticed another student make a bit of steam shoot up from his hand. Well, at least I seem to have SOME interesting competition... He thought to himself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Nah man, it's no big deal, you friend liking them is all the payment I need." Asami said, happy to hear the flowers she paid for had been accepted happily by this friend of his.

"So, you excited about this? Any moment now we begin our chance to prove ourselves worth of entering the U.A." Asami said, feeling the need to further engage in convo. This guy seemed nice enough, and it was better to get to know somebody among the sea of strangers. Well, there was that girl who picked the flower selection for Takako that she would have to squeeze talking time with at some point.

Takako had a small smile at that, before he thought the question over.

"Well, hard not to be. Though I must confess I am perhaps a touch nervous." Takako admitted before he glanced over at his handkerchief in his pocket before he let out a sigh and gave Asami a look of determination.

"However, I made a promise that I would give it all I could. So, nerves or not, I'll have to suck it up." Takako said as he set his handkerchief deep in his pocket as he gave Asami his answer.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Asami could only smile at this, the guy seemed nervous but also had clear determination. Asami had also taken note of some object, a cloth or something in his pocket. Asami could not have been sure since she did not have the best angle to view it, but she decided it was some memento from this "friend" of his or some other loved one and would leave it at that.

Asami took note of a familiar girl in the distance, Yukino, doing some push ups. Not that she knew her name, but she did recognize her from the flower shop. Asami smiled and decided to go get to know her better.

"So there, I see somebody is pumped." Asami said with a smile as she walked over to Yukino's pre initiation workout routine.

Takako took note of Asami going over to the other girl from the flower shop, who seemed to be doing some push ups, and since he had not properly thanked her yet decided to follow Asami towards her to wait for his chance to do just that.

While Yukino was doing her hand-stand push ups, she noticed that the two people who she helped at the flower shop were walking up to her.

"Oh! Hi, there!" exclaimed Yukino to the other two, still doing her exercises, and with a smile, "How may I help you, guys! Oh, and I don't think we've introduced each other, my name's Yukino, Yukino Miyamoto!"

"Nice to meet you. My name is Takako Hajime." Takako said, introducing himself shortly after Yukino had done the same. Takako had to admit, seeing her do this workout reminded him of his old activities his dear friend had him to for their "pre-hero hero training" which brought pleasant nostalgia.

However, Takako would not focus on thought thoughts in fear of remembering where they ended up, before he would get to explain why he was here.

"Well, I came by just to say thank you for helping me pick out that flower. My friend...she really liked it. And I owe you a lot. However I can make it up to you just let me know." Takako said to Yukino as he gave his thanks and showed he was willing to repay that debt.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Asami smiled back, Yukino defiantly seemed like a friendly girl and the fact that she could do this work out while being casual showed she had some spunk to her.

Spunk, huh. Asami did not believe she would have used that term to describe someone.

"My name is Asami Madoka, nice to properly meet you. I just came by to say hi, wanting to chat with one of the few faces I recognized here." Asami said, which explained what reason she came over to Yukino though it did not explain why Takako came to join him. Asami however could make an educated guess it was both for similar reasons and another one. Reasons that were confirmed once Takako introduced himself as he outlined why he was there.

Last edited:
"Nice to meet both of you!" Yukino exclaimed while doing her exercises.

Yukino then started balancing on one of her hands, and said to Takako, "Well, I'm glad to hear that your friend really enjoyed those flowers! I have a bit of a green thumb, so I've always enjoyed gardening and all that other good stuff!" Yukino then started doing one-handed hand-stand push ups.

"And~ if you want to owe me something you could always just give me 500,000 yen," Yukino said, but then quickly started giggling, and continued with, "Just kidding! You don't owe me a thing! I'm just glad to have helped you!"

Yukino then turned towards Asami, and said, "I get the feeling. Right now, I just want to be ready for the big exams! Don't know if you could tell, though." Yukino then started doing hand-stand push ups with only her....TWO FINGERS....AND ON ONE HAND!? "Actually another girl came up to me telling me sort of the same thing. Where is she?" Yukino then started looking around the crowd to see if she could find the girl she was just talking to, Sarah.

Ken ran to the school ground and looked around. "Alright I made it." He said as he heard a bell ring. "All examinee please proceed to the auditorium, we'll be beginning the entrance shortly." A voice said. "Oh, better get going." Ken said. as he walked into the school.

In the auditorium, there were many rows of seats and a stage in front of them all. When all the examinees took a seat, a humanoid wolf walked up from the side of the stage and activated his voice amplifier on his neck. It was the Pro Hero Blitz-Wolf who was also a teacher at U.A. "Welcome all potential students to the U.A Entrance exam." He said

OOC: Oh, you. You used the previous teacher from the older RP.

Yukino stopped exercising, and looked at Takako and Asami. "Welp, looks like I'm done for now," Yukino said, "I'll be sure to see you all later!" Yukino then started running into the auditorium.

As soon as Yukino took her seat, she couldn't believe the teacher that was right in front of her, Blitz-Wolf. Yukino always had an admiration for every pro-hero, and admired every single one of them. This is so cool!

Takako soon saw others making their way to the auditorium before he took his seat in the back. There he would see the pro hero, Blitz-Wolf, before them which Takako had to admit was pretty cool.

This really is a school for those who want to be pros...

Senju sat down behind Yukino, kicking back and watching the introduction with mild interest. He just wanted to get to the action already! He didn't care much for what Blitz-Wolf had to say to him.

Backstage and out of sight, Prometheus watched Blitz-Wolf with a mix of glee and humor. But there was another thing he was excited about. Oh, I can't wait to see how these students fare with my battle drones! And myself, of course. Hehehehe...

(OOC: If there's any problem with this idea, let me know and I'll edit it.)

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Asami found a seat next to Takako in the back, her focus on the stage before her as her eyes were focused on the pro hero Blitz-Wolf which had the natural reaction from an aspiring hero.

Wow, a pro hero right on initiation day, this is even bigger than I thought it would be.

Artem was sitting at the very end of the front row. He had never viewed the heroes themselves as celebrities, but he felt like he would hyperventilate with Blitz-Wolf being in the introduction on the first day.

He took a look around, and saw nobody else hopping up and down on their seat. He decided to stop, becoming red in the process.

Blitz-Wolf cleared his throat. “Now I know you are all very exited to get started so I’ll get strait to the point. The entrance exam will consist of fighting robots, all of you will be split into four different cityscape arena and will encounter these villain bots that you can see up on the screen.” He said before pointing towards the giant screen above him that showed four bot silhouettes. “There are 3 kinda of bots, one will give you 1 point, another 2 points and one will score you 3 points.” Blitz-Wolf explained.

“WAAAAIT!!!” A girl’s voice shrieked.

Crashing through the doors of the auditorium came the young blonde girl, Akane. On her back was a pair of decently-sized purple dragon wings. She flew into the room and tumbled onto the floor, creating quite a scene. She landed on her stomach, making her groan, “Urgh..” She sat up, rubbing her head, “That’s gonna leave a bruise..”

She then looked up to find Blitz-Wolf, the Blitz-Wolf in front of her. She panicked and quickly stood up, tucking her wings away, bowing repeatedly, “I am so so sorry I’m late! I completely forgot today was orientation!! Please forgive me!!”

Blitz-Wolf turned his head to look at the girl who just ran in. "Its alright kid." He said. "Take a seat up there, I'm in the process of explaining the rules of the entrance exam so you havent missed much." He added.

Ken looked at Akane but turned back to face The front of the auditorium. "If there are 3 types of robots then why is the screen showing 4 silhouettes?" He asked himself.

Senju analyzed the fourth silhouette. A hidden enemy or obstacle, eh? he thought, making a mental note to watch for it. He then looked to his katana and partially drew it, examining the blade before putting it back into the scabbard. Also, given these opponents are mechanical, I'll have to rely on my tools and wits more than my quirk. On a side note, it still bugs me that this is still a test. Kinda biased for people like me.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Asami listened to Blitz-Wolf explain the exam, and the three robots with different point values, though she could not help but wonder what the fourth obstructed figure was. A special robot? Trap robot? Asami did not matter and simply told herself that she should prepare for anything.

Takako listened to the instructions, having decided not to worry about the mystery fourth robot as he assumed the instructor would explain. Besides, there was something else about this exam that seemed to trouble him.

So, the object of this test is to smash the most robots to get the most amount of points possible. Simple enough...but what about students without Quirks that are tooled for that? How is a student with say, X-Ray vision, gonna pass this? Seems unfair to a degree, but I should trust that the school wouldn't have such an obvious bias and they know what they are doing.

Yukino was so pumped, that she put on her finger-less boxing gloves and slammed her fists together.

So, the pro-objective is just to smash as many robots as possible and get as many points as you can!? Seems simple enough! But still...my quirk is pretty scummy, and I don't want to ruin another person's chance in getting into this school. Hmm....I wonder if anyone here is willing to work with me. If not, then I would have no choice but to be scummy.

Yukino noticed the four robot silhouettes as well, and figured the last one wasn't important if the pro-hero, Blitz Wolf, isn't going to tell them. Yukino felt the blood pumping through her veins, and she knew this "test" was going to be exhilarating.

This test doesn’t seem to provide much for people without offensive quirks. This is bad. Very bad.

“I guess I’ll just have to take them apart, limb by limb!” He said to himself. “If I don’t get crushed under one of their feet.”

He looked around, noticing some with the same concerns and others who actually seems to be excited for this exam.

Vincent examined the display with a skeptical eye, hims arms folded with one hand propped up, his chin resting on it.
"Hm, it looks like I wont be relying on my quirk for this one, im sure ive got the right equipment for the task though." He mumbled to himself, flipping open a small pouch on his belt and sifting through it with a keen eye.
"Hm, not much on me for dealing heavy damage, guess ill have to get creative." He concluded, taking a look around at the other students.
"Heh, doesnt seem like many of these guys have what it takes." He said with a somewhat cocky smirk, knowing very well that only a small number of participants will actually make it through the exam. He glanced to the screen once more, taking note of the fourth bot but no talk off it.
"Guess theirs a little something extra out there. Wonder if ill run into it." He thought ahead to the upcoming trials, a wide grin slowly forming on his face.

Akane let out a sigh of relief and made her way to the second row of seats on left side of the auditorium.

After taking her seat, she listened to what Blitz-Wolf had to say and nodded her head, “Alright, shouldn’t be too hard.” She grinned and balled up her fist, her teeth sharpening, “Piece of cake.”

She didn’t, however, take notice of the fourth silhouetted robot onscreen..

(Sorry for the lack of posting guys. Here to post more often now)
Tina sat back in her chair as the teacher read off the rules. Four robots, three mentioned. Fourth means it's null, or nonexistent? She thought, then wishing she hadn't. Need to conserve brain for when we get out there. Tina thought. Folding up the pamphlet, Tina crossed her legs and sat back. She sipped down on her soda and waited for the teacher to say it was time to begin.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Taeguk sat in one of the middle rows, listening to what the teacher had to say about the initiation test. Taeguk let out a small smirk, seeing that he can pass this test easily. With his quirk, the robots can malfunction due to an overload of an electric surge. Three different robots, three different point values. What was troublesome for the dual colored hair male is that they speak of three obstacles, but the school presents four obstacles. It made Taeguk wonder what the fourth obstruction was. Possibly a point deduction? Or maybe something to distract us with? Either way, whatever it was Taeguk was confident he can overcome it. Or maybe UA made a mistake and forgot to mention it?

The male silently waited in the back for more instructions. No need to socialize yet as not all of them could make it into UA. If one makes friends now and the friend doesn't make it into the school, that would be a scummy way to start off one's school year.

Blitz-Wolf cleared his throat. "Now if you would all get up and follow the guides that have the same number as the paper stuck to the side of the chairs you are sitting on, they will be bringing you to your appropriate cityscape arena." He explained.

Ken picked up the piece of paper that was on the side of his chair. "Arena 2, alright got it." He said as he got up.

Suzanne and Holly both looked at their paper. "I got number 1 how about you Holly?" Asked Suzanne. "Number 2... But that means we are in different arenas. What will I do without you." Holly said concerned. Suzanne laughed a bit. "Its going to be fine, I believe in you and you should believe in yourself too. We promised we would both get into U.A. remember?" She said with a comforting tone. Holly smiled. "Yeah, thanks for that Suzanne." she said.

Yukino picked up her piece of paper, and the paper had the number one on it. So, I'm stuck with Arena 1, huh? Yukino was still kind of nervous. Sure, she was a pretty capable fighter on her own, she doubted she could take on steel robots with her own strength. Yukino had to come up with something quick, or else she might end up getting the lowest score in this test.

Yukino then remembered Takako, Sarah, and Asami. Maybe they would help her. But what if they didn't? If they didn't, then Yukino would have to play the scum card. She really didn't want to, but what other choice was there.

Overcome with excitement and fear, Boruto scrambles to pick up the slip of paper. The arena he got in won’t really matter, saying that he only had one Acquaintance out of the entire group. His quirk, for once, gave him one clear tactic to defeat the robot. That’s if other competitive peers don’t get in his way.

“Ooh, arena 2...it doesn’t seem that much more appearing than the former.” He looked around to see who else was in Arena 2. He scanned the crowd, with him being quite skilled in lip reading. He spotting a boy with hair split into two colors mutter something to himself, along with a girl look to her friend, seemingly upset.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Taeguk gave a smirk as he heard that the ‘exams’ were beginning. This is going to be a piece of cake. His quirk was just too useful for the initiation test. Just overload the robots and earn his points. There wasn’t much to it. Though, that is too convenient, especially for him. Especially for everyone actually. Just destroying robots? Shouldn’t the exams have something more complex for to-be-heroes? Taeguk though nothing more of it and picked up his piece of paper.

Unraveling the folded paper, the parchment reads: Arena 2. Looks like he was going to arena 2 for his test. Following all the other combatants to the guide of Arena 2, Taeguk scanned his competition. Some of them are going to make it while some aren’t. Taeguk was confident that he was going to make it into UA Academy.

Takako unfolded his paper which read Arena 1 as Takako would swallow down some fear, or at least he attempted to. This would be Takako's defining moment, for his sake...and his friend's, he would do what he had to do to pass. Anything short of that Takako would have considered a failure.

I can do this, no...I have to do this. J-just gotta give it my all.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Arena #1 huh? Interesting. Well no matter. I just gotta give it my all, and I'll be accepted in U.A. no doubt!

Asami had glanced at her folded paper to indicated which of the two arenas she would be at which, in all honesty, did not make much of a difference as far as she was concerned. The end goal was all the same, and Asami's look of determination showed she felt she was ready for the challenge.

Akane unfolded her paper and hummed, “Hm, Arena #2.”

She looked over to the group that was assigned to said arena so far. “Huh.. shouldn’t be that hard.. right?” She asked herself. She then shook her head violently, “What am I saying, of course it won’t be hard!! Those robots don’t stand a chance against a dragon.” She grinned a confident, sharp-toothed smile.

She almost didn’t realize the Arena 2 group was leaving without her, and she panicked, sprouting her wings and flying after them, “HEY!! WAIT UP!!”