• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia! Nxt Gen.

Niko looked at the results with surprise, he had come in second? Those rescue points really saved his ass on this one but he wasn't complaining. He let out a breath of air he hadn't realised he had been holding, a wave of relief washing over him now that he knew he was actually in the top batch of students from this year. A tiny smile crept on to his face as he looked at the device displaying the results, unable to tear his eyes from its screen.

So Akira was clearly the magnet guy, and as everybody had predicted he had managed to get that coveted top spot with apparent ease. After trying to match names to the people he had seen in the event for a little while longer with no avail, its not like he had any way of telling who was who, he gave up and decided to try and strike up a conversation with the guy closest to him. If Niko was remembering right this was the guy who could create things out of nowhere, the one who had been sliding around on some kind of rubber like material in the qualifier.

"Hey man, you enjoy getting a chance to rip those robots to shreds as much as I did? Dont think they could have come up with a much more fun way to get into the academy."

Akira remembered that someone tried to talk to him, the board having taken his mind off it, as he faced Horu.

"Guess you were right. I don't think I ever got your name. Mine's Akira." Akira said to Horu, trying to start up the conversation Horu started before it was cut off with the results.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Emi was as excited as one could be, not only did she make it in the U.A., but she finished in the top 10! Emi wouldn't have dreamed that at the start of the competition.

Yes! My path to becoming a hero has taken its first step. I can't wait to improve and show the world what I can really do!

"18 points!" Davis exclaimed as he received his scorecard. Sure he was pumped he had gotten 6th place, but disappointed he only got 18 combat points. If the wasn't rescue points he probably wouldn't have made it. He had spent a bit too much time screwing around and not just bashing bots.

The boy looked around and saw the boy with rhe gauntlets he had helped earlier. "Hey man, how did you do?" He asked walking over

"I'm Horu - Nice to meet you." The teen spoke as Akira had replied. "And yeah, congratulations! Your quirk is is definitely powerful, and I'm sure it will be devastating to future opponents." He mentioned.

Suddenly another boy around Horu's age that had been standing near him had turned and spoken up to him. Horu politely took notice of the boy while also including Akira in their little gathering of conversation. The boy looked familiar, and then it hit him as the boy mentioned shredding bots. It was that kid with the black crystals who happened to have been able to grow in size and such.
Horu didn't get much time to examine him during the battles, but it was hard to miss the boy shredding bots one by one every now and then.

"Oh yeah, definitely. It was hard work, since I don't have much of a powerhouse ability, and it exhausted me quite a bit after a certain amount of time - but yeah, I would say it was pretty fun."

If 'fun' was a term to display the amount of stress and tiresome physical straining that each of the students had to endure just a few minutes before hand.

"My name is Horu. And you?" Horu asked the black crystal user.

"Im Niko, nice to meet you Horu." He responded, reaching out to shake the other boys hand. After the handshake was complete Niko couldn't help but ask about Horu's quirk, honestly he had no idea what it really was or how it worked so he was interested to find out just how he had been surfing on those roof tops in the qualifier.

"So what is your quirk exactly? Things just seemed to be popping into existence around you, I couldn't really make heads or tails of it with all that was going on." Niko said with his best approximation of a friendly smile. He wasn't actually that used to showing emotion as when in his crystal form he didn't need to, the blank surface of his ever shifting form didn't give much of a hint to what it was he was feeling. Right now he was feeling a pretty intense combination of excitement and dread. Dreading the potential horrors that awaited him in the gruelling tasks and training ahead but excited about the fact he was now in it for the long run. He couldn't look back now, this was the life he wanted after all.

The rapidly waning population of villain-bots signified the near end of the entrance exam. A lone one-pointer scanned the area for potential victims, finding several, but most of them were too tired or too far away to engage the bot. Suddenly, a gyrating bronze sphere smashed into it from behind, and both subsequently into the wall of a building. Brutally mangled, any life the machine had left was grinded away--literally--by sharp spinning plates. Once her momentum had slowed enough, Kanki uncurled and landed on the end of her hair-limb, which was slightly curled to provide balance.

What was that? 35? She would have never been able to keep track if she had targeted bots of various point values. Indeed, early on she had made a decision that two and three-pointers required too much time and effort to take out given her primarily defensive quirk, so she went for one-pointers only, capable of subduing them with a decisive blow or two. This turned out to be a successful strategy. Many of the more powerful applicants fought larger bots as to attract more attention from the staff as well as obtain more points at once. Therefore, while she had fallen behind in the beginning, one-pointers not grouped with others were plentiful throughout the exam, even near the end. She took advantage of this in a way only she could, using her speed to take out bot after bot, using her sensitive scales to track them down even behind buildings, eventually racking up a decent score despite ignoring the more valuable enemies. Luck? Perhaps, but Kanki would take what she could get considering some of the insanity she had seen from a few others.

(This next segment involves interaction between Kanki and Ryouta. @Opharim has agreed to this so it is not godmodding)

Apparently she had taken down one of the last of 'em, for the announcer's (slightly obnoxious) voice blared through a ridiculously powerful speaker (or his quirk, maybe?) just then. All of the applicants slowly made their way back through the exterminated city and back towards the starting point, some injured and needing assistance. One of them caught her eye: a somewhat gloomy, brown haired boy with a grey cloud looming over his head. She had spotted him earlier doing something quite impressive: catching debris with a sort of self-made air current and using centripetal force to launch the junk outward in all directions, shutting down most of the villain-bots surrounding him all at once. Being in the center of all that must have been exhausting...even self-destructive, Kanki reasoned as she observed the boy's slow, uneasy stride and banged up body.

"The lengths some people will go to get in U.A..." Kanki said aloud in a deep tone, unsure whether to pity or envy the guy. She raised her voice to reach his ears, her appendage lowering to the ground.

"Oy, get on." He turned to her slowly, paused, and then shooed her away lightly with a hand whilst simultaneously shaking his head as to refuse her offer. He faced forward and began walking again, but after a few steps he began to topple, his legs appearing to have already given out. Thankfully, Kanki was able to catch his torso with her hair before he face planted into the cement.

"I wasn't asking," she told him with a sigh before using her powerful limb to lift him up and carry him the rest of the distance. "Besides, at your current pace you'd've missed the announcements and your place in the top ten", the round-faced, silver eyed girl added with a smile as she twisted her head back to him, hinting at her amazement for the boy's quirk, whatever it was.

Shortly after everyone was present, all of perhaps a hundred applicants received a fancy tablet-like device that poofed out of nowhere, causing Kanki to yelp in surprise and almost drop the cloud-boy. When she finally calmed herself enough to read through the names on the magical screen, she immediately un-calmed, yelping even louder and shaking the cloud-boy violently in excitement.

"S-sorry! Sometimes it has a mind of its own!" She exclaimed worriedly with a higher pitch than usual, setting him down gently so that she doesn't cause any further damage. Then, she shifted her focus back to the scores.

Kanki was of course ecstatic that she had scored ninth and made it into U.A., but the point totals in particular intrigued her. It was revealed that combat points weren't the only category in the system, as there were also rescue points, presumably given to those who saved others throughout the test and sacrificing potential combat points. This was actually quite an ingenious scoring system, as this gave applicants a reason to aid others not as prepared against the enemies (reducing injuries), as well as measure their incentive to help people and not just punch villains in the face because it was cool. The odd thing was that combat points and rescue points seemed to be weighted differently. For example, if all the points were added up, Eliza Delvie(46 points) should have ranked lower than Emiko Kazumi (50 points) instead of higher. But she had more combat points, which hints that they were weighted more. This hypothesis was soon contradicted, however, when she saw a couple of the higher scores. Kenny Blake had more combat points AND a higher point total than Niko Alasire(Why was that name familiar?) yet still ranked lower.

"This must mean there are other factors involved...which would explain why the staff observed us so closely despite the test being point-based..." The pangolin girl mumbled to herself. She soon left her train of thought when she spotted several of the applicants crowd around one person in particular. It didn't take long for her to figure out he was the one ranked first: Akira Minamoto. From what she was hearing, his quirk involved magnetism of some sort.

"Well, he must have surely been in his element today, but I reckon he'll fade out of the radar soon," Kanki noted, but in a hopeful manner. It must be dreadful to have a target on your back, as the rest of the competition will want to prepare for you specifically. This fact made her relieved that she wasn't ranked higher than she was.

She glanced back to the cloud-boy on the ground, who hardly looked conscious at this point. "Say, where are you on here?" She asked cheerfully before picking him up once again, confident that he was one of the ten names listed. She went off to find the famous U.A. nurse everyone claims to have incredible healing powers.

Last edited:
Katsuo turned to Davis as he spoke. He scratched the back of his neck while glancing at the scores.
"I did fine." He folded his arms while reading Davis' score.
"Hm...18 points. Funny I feel like you could've gotten more." He turned back to Davis while sliding the gloves out of his pocket.
"Although I have come to realize this test is unfair for certain individuals, my other reasoning for not using my powers was to see if it was still possible to get in, even at a disadvantage, and I've proved it is." As he finished speaking he tossed the gloves to Davis.
"You fixed them, keep them. May come in handy." He finished with a grin.

"Yay new toys!" Davis exclaimed taking the gloves. He looked at his score and gave a shurg. "I stopped thinking about the exam, and kinda just smashed stuff and it was pretty fun." He said admiting it openly. "I probably could have gotten a higher score, but I made it so it doesn't matter."

Then he took the gloves and put then onn. He flexed his hands and then looked at the back's of them. And then he began to tinker with his gift, with a huge grin on his face

Horu couldn't help but release a slight laugh when asked about his quirk. The boy who introduced himself as Niko seemed to be quite curious as to how Horu's ability functioned. It was reasonable - multiple people had questioned him before on the subject, and had many different ideas and theories. He positioned himself for his response.

"Well, basically, the doctors call it the 'Creation' Quirk. My body has the ability to turn the energy that in inside of my body - whether it be digested food, body fat, or anything of the sort - into raw materials that I know of and properly understand." Horu held a single palm out, his hand slightly cupped. A blue sparkling aura appeared rapidly covering his hand like a ripple, before a red plastic ball was produced from the aura and began hovering above his hand.

"This is an example. Its formed out of plastic, a material I am very aware and familiar with - and its round, a shape I have studied and understand in every aspect." Soon, after tossing it up in the air a couple times, Horu released the ball, it immediately gaining the same blue-fizzling aura as before, and then immediately disappearing. "So yeah, thats pretty much me!" He finished.

He was fully aware that he was sharing his abilities with someone would most probably end up as a rival later, but it was an innocent question, and Horu himself left out some key factors, just in case. He noticed that he was quite curious about Niko's quirk too, considering he had only been able to see Niko grow in size with some odd black crystals around him.

"What about you? I noticed you a little bit in the exam, but I've never seen a quirk like yours before - how exactly does it work?" He asked.

=|=|=

During the kids conversations, the announcer had released all of the students for lunch. As everyone talked, they would begin leaving the building. The passing students heading for the cafe, the ones who didn't taking the walk of shame home.

Eliza heard the announcer and headed down to the cafe after she picked up her backpack which she left before entering the entrance exam. When Eliza got down to the cafe she noticed all the people there and an idea popped into her head she quickly pulled her portable speaker out of her bag and linked it to her phone she then pulled her lunch box out of her bag and emptied the contence into her bag and put it out open "ok let's go" Eliza said as she started playing music on her speaker getting the attention of the other students "let's go" Eliza said as she began dancing and using gasses to make it more colourful though making sure that it didn't get out of control and put person after person in a coma "If any of you think you can beat these moves your welcome to come up and try if your prepared to be proven wrong" Eliza said in the middle of doing a flip

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Emi soon heard music playing and saw a girl make an open dance battle invitation. Emi couldn't help but smirk at this.

Perfect. I got to show what I can do in the test, now I can show everyone my awesome dance moves!

Emi made her way forward and stood face to face with the girl. "Name's Emiko Kazumi, though you can call me Emi. And I accept your challenge. Though be warned, I don't intend to lose!" Emi said with much conviction. Emi flew not to high in the air and did an aerial spin to highlight her claim before she returned to ground level.

Katsuo tilted his head back laughing at the sight.
"A hero academy dance battle. This should be something worth watching." He yelled moving to the edge of the smoke. He folded his arms and stood there with a smirk waiting for them to start.
"Might give me a chance to check out there powers, if I'm not mistaken they both made top 10." Katsuo thought to himself making a mental list of the strongest students. If he was gonna aim for the top, he'd need to know what he's up against.

Eliza smiled "very well then but i must warn you if there's one thing i value more then my power its my sweet sweet moves" Eliza said as she turned the music up until the whole cafes attention was focused on her and Emi "Now show me what you got" Eliza said as she dropped to the ground and pushed her self up with one arm and started to spin around on it slowly making the rest of her body move upwards until she was perfectly straight, Eliza then dropped down again into a helicopter before rolling to the side and standing on her feet "your up" she said confidently after she stood up

Niko nodded along to what Horu was saying, listing with a genuine sense of interest about the subject. You'd think in a world of superpowers they would become a boring topic but quite the opposite, with so many around more interesting ones pop up every day. So the boy was a powerful creator to say the least, he had met variants if his quirk before, those who could only make things out of a single material, but nothing on this level. Pretty damn cool to say the least.

"That's pretty badass Horu, I bet you never have to buy anything, just make it yourself right?" He chuckled, amused by the idea that this guy could just have become a goods maker and made an insane profit from it. He couldn't blame him for wanting to use his abilities for something like this instead though of course, that would make him a huge hypocrite. Everybody has a dream after all, some weren't in it for the money of fame.

"My quirk? Well honestly it would be easiest if I just showed you." Niko replied casually as his skin began to be replaced bit by bit with crystals. About 3 seconds later there was nothing left of the boy, he was now just a mass of black with those 2 large emotionless yellow "eyes".
"So basically my human form isn't really me, its more of a front if nothing else. This is the real me, each and every one of these little crystals you see right now." He began to explain as a handful of shifting darkness separated from his arm and landed on the floor with a splat.
"See I control my body with sort of a hive mind effect, I can move each crystal indeapendtly of one another and shift my body however I want. Growing, shrinking just like you saw me do in the exam. In fact I can even form more complex shapes like a sword or whip out of them if I felt like it." Here he paused for a second and gave Horu a quick smirk "Nothing as good as what you can make I'm sure."

On the ground below the pairs feet the crystals that had dropped off had now formed the word "HELLO!", a little bit of showing off from Niko. He had said enough really though about his quirk, as much as it pained him to say it this guy would have to be considered an adversary eventually. Best not to give away all his abilities at once. A sudden burst of noise caught the boys attention, something was going on some way away from them.

"Hey Horu fancy checking out what's going on with that crowd over there?"

Kenny walked up to one of the seats in the cafeteria to look at the dance battle. "Just started school and people are already having fun." He said sitting down and leaning back. "They're pretty good." He though.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Emi smirks as she flies up just enough to hover above the ground. From there Emi did a series of flips, spins and figure eights in the air before she landed on one foot on the ground and did a ballerina spin. Emi then jumped, doing a back-flip, as she landed on her feet and gave Eliza a grin.

Horu was amazed, honestly. Niko managed to, in a matter of seconds, completely rearrange his entire physical form into solid black crystal armor of sorts. So that was his true form. Horu had seen people able to do similar things to a minimum, such as hardening certain body parts or transforming only bits of their bodies at a time - but his entire body as a whole was covered in this material and it even allowed him to change his size and length.

"And you said my quirk was badass? You're on a whole new spectrum of it! This ability is quite incredible, no lie." Horu replied. "Do you mind if I feel?" He asked, kneeling down and picking up a couple of the black crystals that laid before him and spelled out 'Hello'.

Horu felt around the crystals, closely examining every aspect of it. He felt its texture, its rock solid density, and the unique shape and form of it all. So that was why the bots had such a hard time combating him, and its also why he attacked with such confidence. It must take multiple high-ranking weapons to break through this stuff. Interesting.

Suddenly amidst his analyzing, loud music and a type of gas emitted from the cafeteria. Laughing and pounding could be heard as well, and Horu couldn't even begin to guess what was going on. At first glance he thought they could be under attack, but the music emitted the signal that everything was fine. Horu responded as Niko asked to check it out.

"Yeah. Its probably a spontaneous party or something." He mentioned as they moved forward into the cafe.

Surely enough, crowds of kids surrounded a certain area with a few tables. Music blared, and colored smoke lingered throughout the air. As they managed to push within the crowd, Horu saw two familiar girls apparently having...a dance battle? This was odd.

"I'm surprised to see everyone so full of energy to celebrate." The pale blonde spoke to Niko over the music. He himself was physically exhausted. "I dont know how some kids do it." He chuckled.

Niko was taken aback to say the least. A spontaneous party? Here? I mean sure people had a reason to celebrate if they had managed to pass the exam but it was like Horu said, it was a miracle they had the energy for such an activity. It wasn't even like they were just running on the minimum required to dance, both girls seemed to be absolutely brimming with life. The one with wings he recognised almost immediately, such a quirk was easily recognisable, but the lass who was generating gases took him a little bit longer. Yeah, he remembered catching some odd sprays of colour out of the corner of his eye whilst out in the fake city but honestly he had been having too much fun to give it much attention.

"Honestly I'm not much of a dancer myself anyway but I certainly see your point." He replied honestly to his creator companion, returning to his more public friendly form as he watched the two musical combatants at work. "I've gotta say this isn't exactly what I was expecting from an academy with such excellent results. Glad to see some levity is allowed." Niko smirked, perhaps this wasn't going to be as gruelling as he first thought. He had mentally prepared for day after day of exhausting physical training and relentless studying and was glad to see that maybe he had been overthinking the whole thing just a little. That wasn't to say this wasn't going to be the biggest test of his young life so far, no sir, he may be enjoying the music and celebrations right now but this wouldn't last. It never did.

Katsuo stood there with his eyes locked on the two girls, only glancing away when he took note of boy who had a crystal transformation approaching the crowd.
"I believe that's Niko, another student who placed higher than me." Katsuo thought, rapidly tapping his finger as he analyzed Niko and the boy he was with.
"And thats..." He paused, squinting at the boys hands. Katsuo had always been good at analyzing. Taking apart the way people looked and making educated judgements based on certain aspects of the individuals overall appearance.
"Hm, Horu I believe." He thought while turning his attention back to the dancing. He knew Horu hadn't ranked higher than him, but at this school everyone's improving.
"Ya never know who's on top." He mumbled aloud not really noticing the first portion of the dance battle.

Akira decided to take a walk outside, no reason to socialize and his head still was sore from overuse. However, he encountered a girl crying on the outside steps. Akira guessed she didn't do so well on the exam.

Can't really say anything to her. I finished with the top score, anything I say will sound condescending to her, and rightfully so.

Akira just let out a sigh and sat on the steps. Trying to relax and get his mind settled to get rid of his throbbing headache. Akira knew this was only the first step towards his heroic journey. There was still a long way to go...

"I like where this is going," Davis said, grinning as he removed the gloves and looked around the cafeteria. Then he grabbed some silverware, and some parts from his bag, and built a large silver, circular device. He climbed the rafters, using his robotic arm to bhelp his transcend upwards. Then he got high above the people's heads and placed hooked it onto the ceiling. Then he hopped down, sending a slight propulsion to break his fall, leaving him to land on his feet.

Then cupping his hands over his mouth, he yelled, "Disco Ball!" Lights flared up from the ball, as it fired rays of light around the cafeteria and began to spin. "Who hoo!"

Eliza looked up at the newly installed disco ball and then back down at Davis "you certainly now how to get a party started" Eliza said with a smirk before looking at Emi "your not the only one who can do trick like that" Eliza said as gas started to appear around her hands, Eliza started spinning gracefully until she had created a vortex of gasses of different colours "hey everyone I'd advise you hold your breath" Eliza said from within the cloud, Eliza then jumped back from the cloud onto the wall before jumping off the wall to preform a double flip through the cloud send sending it flying through the room "what do you think of that" Eliza said with a broad grin

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Emi couldn't help but smile, even gave the girl a round of applause. "You're good, very good. What's your name?" Emi asked before she flew up to the disco ball and began to dance next to it. This day had defiantly made a turn for the better.

This is soo much fun!

Last edited:
Katsuo couldn't help but crack a grin at Davis' disco ball. Even though he prefers to keep a composure he can't deny the fact that he's got a mischievous side to him. He looked around the room, trying to find someway to make the first day more memorable.
"Hmm...that could work." He mumbled while looking at the small speaker the music was shooting through.
"Better be discrete." He while flexing the fingers on his right hand causing a fuzzy haze to appear around his fingertips.
Suddenly the music that came from the small speaker was booming from either side if the stage.
"Surround sound" Katsuo joked while glancing up at the walls.
"Better soundproof the room so teachers don't hear" He said with another flex of the hand.

"Hey, you're Mr. #1 aren't you?"

Akira had cooled down and his head wasn't hurting when he saw that crying girl earlier face him; make-up ruined due to the previous tears. The girl was dark skinned with short, spiky black hair and black eyes that currently were glaring at him with the force of daggers. The girl wore a white tank top with jean shorts and black tennis shoes with knee-high socks.

"Uh, yeah. Though this was only an exam..." Akira said which only made the girl ball her fists.

"Maybe to you, but for me this was everything!" The girl screamed. Akira realized what he said and decided to keep silent. The girl was understandably angry. However, she soon began to take deep breaths and gave him a look of pure determination.

"Just know this. It doesn't matter if it's from General Studies or not, I will be a hero. A bigger and better hero than you or anyone else in that room celebrating. You can count on that or my name isn't Alicia Fudo!" Alicia shouted before she stormed off. Akira didn't bother saying anything, nothing he said would make a difference. Akira decided to go back inside to try an avoid another incident. What Akira saw was a big party going on; though despite this and being the top scoring student Akira didn't feel like celebrating. Akira sat down at a table and began to drink some juice.

"Dude, you need to smile. Cause either teachers decide to bust down this shindig, or we leave, we'll have a lot of work ahead of us. Smiling and enjoying yourself now, might me good for your sanity." Davis said, sliding into the seat across from Akira who was drinking some juice. However the boy didn't know this was the top scoring classmate, mainly due his ignorance to the rankings that were given.

Akira looked at the boy who sat across from him. It felt good that someone tried to make him feel better, so he offered the boy a smile.

"Thanks. Guess I just have a lot on my mind. I'm going to the U.A. and, part of me still can't believe it." Akira says before he frowns at certain thoughts.

Uh, yeah. Though it was only an exam...

Maybe to you, but for me this was everything!

"I really shouldn't be surprised though. The test was practically perfectly suited for me. I want to just smile and enjoy myself, I really do, but I can't help but think the exam...favored certain students over others. That with my Quirk I was given a free invitation to the U.A. rather than earning it." Akira said. Others in the room probably had the same idea about the bias of the test, but they were just happy to pass, plus they still had to work for it. Akira in this exam was like an anteater fighting ants; it was almost too easy. Plus most students didn't worry about students with Quirks that didn't even give them a fighting chance for this specific exam. Akira had seen firsthand one student who likely fell in the category which took some enjoyment from his accomplishment.

Last edited:
"Well if you think about it, my ability was perfect for it too. I have the generator quirk, allowing me to build crazy stuff at high speeds. And I only got 18 combat points. You still have to have some skill and be able to properly use your powers." Davis said, pulling out a few pieces of scrap metal from his bag, and making a weird fidget spinner, and spinning it, to emphasize his point.

"Don't sweat it. You'll be fine. Chill." He said giving a grin. "My name is Davis Yuto, a pleasure," and with that the boy stuck his hand out for a handshake.

Akira smiled. The boy did have a point, no matter the Quirk you still had to go out there an execute. No reason for him to try and needlessly belittle what he accomplished out there. Akira extended his own arm and completed the handshake.

"Akira Minamoto. Also a pleasure." Akira said, no longer as down on himself as he was before.

"Well Akira, I'm going to dance and look around at the ladies," Davis said, raising his eyebrows giving off a goofy smile. "See ya around, classmate. Man that sounds kinda dorky huh."

And with that, the boy disappeared into the surging crowd. Of course he got smacked across the face after a few minutes, but hey, it was a celebration.

Just as Horu began to get into the rhythm of the music along with other classes as well as his own classmates, he had began to hear footsteps. And not just any steps - loud, ground shaking ones. Horu stopped, turning in multiple directions to attempt to locate where the steps were coming from, because they were only growing louder and closer, grabbing some attention of other students as well.

However, he had to look no further as soon as an ear-splitting siren came whaling throughout the cafeteria. Multiple people, Horu included, began covering their ears to spare themselves the awful sound. As the siren continued sounding, a large, very long and thick hand reached over the crowds of students and smashed the speaker emitting the loud dancing music. Tracing the arm's direction, Horu noticed it was attached to a man who quite matched his arm well. His eyes widened immensely, because he had never seen such a large human before. The man was shiny bald, and in height easily surpassed 9 feet tall - and was incredibly fat.

Beside him was a woman, who held the blaring siren out with her right hand. Her left hand was then risen, and she waved it in a horizontal manner once. Immediately the smoke was dispersed, completely disappearing. The woman wore thin glasses low on her nose. Her brown hair was done up in a bun, and she had no more than an irritated expression on her face.

Finally, she released the horn's trigger, and the cafe went silent. Horu was confused, but he definitely wasn't going to ask questions. After glaring at the students for a good solid couple of moments, the two people stepped farther forwards. The woman spoke up.

"WHAT do you students think this is!? A CLUB? Well, it's NOT!! You all have just been accepted into this Academy, correct? What kind of Heroes go around trashing property that isn't there? HOW could you be so inconsiderate of the others that attend this school?" She continued glaring with her malevolent look. However, this woman didn't go unrecognized.

"I-Its you! Abosrba-woman!" A random student called out from the crowd.

The woman sighed as she was called by her Hero Name. It took Horu a second to recognize her, but indeed it was the famous retired Heroine, Absorbawoman. She was a famous hero when most of the present kids' parents were young. She was known for her Quirk, which gave her the ability to absorb physical power with her left hand, and to release them through her right. An ability highly respected throughout the heroic community. However her insanely large companion didn't seem to be a public figure, but he, just as Absorbawoman did, had a blue badge hung around their necks that read "Education Staff". Did this mean they were teachers?

Absorbawoman continued speaking.

"My name is Mrs. Hellen. You shall refer to me as nothing more. You shall not have that privilege after the behavior I have just seen. To my right here is Mr. Tsugo. We are some of your Heroics Course professors. Now that all of this mess has been settled, I expect better and more appropriate behavior from all of you. We have come to explain to you how your school year will begin. Classes begin tomorrow. You all have already been assigned your classes. Besides from Class 1-A, who got their results already, the rest of you will have to check your email for your schedules. Classes begin tomorrow. All of you that have been accepted into the Heroics Courses, come physically and ready tomorrow. You never know who your teachers will be, but you will for sure be tested on all of your skills - to see if you have what it takes to stay here. Which I can already tell is not the case for some of you in this room. You all are to report to your designated classrooms tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM sharp."

And with that, both of them took leave from the Cafeteria. It remained quiet for a little bit until multiple students began chatting and scattering out of the building, perhaps in fear of further scary teachers showing up. Horu was in slight shock, but also half-expected something like that to happen. Things went pretty haywire fairly quick.

"That was...intense. This school year ought to be...interesting, to say the least." Horu spoke aloud.

A bipedal wolf wearing a jacket walked up to the two teachers. "Guys come on. I know that the stunt those students did was nothing to be proud of but their still kids, cut them some slack. The best way for children to grow is by growing on their own." He said.

"At least they didn't smash the disco ball," Davis joked, half heartedly. This thing was not going to be easy, and he assumed that when Absorbawoman said that some of them didn't belong, she was referring to him, who more or less, pushed the party over the edge. Then as if fueled by his earlier words, the disco ball snapped and plummeted to the ground, were it shattered.

Davis walked over and grabbed the parts that weren't completely broken from the disco ball, and put them in his satchel. No use in wasting perfectly good parts.

Kenny looked at the teachers leaving sitting on a cafeteria seat. He sighed. "Aw man, if those are our teachers then it sure is going to be one difficult school life." He said stretching a little after standing up.

Eliza sighed in disappointment "well I guess this did get a tad bit out of control" Eliza said before looking at Emi "my names Eliza, it's nice to meet someone who can rival me at dancing for once" Eliza said while holding out her hand "what's your name?" She asked with a big grin

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Emi let out a sigh as she moved to ground level. And that dance was so much fun! Oh well, Emi soon heard what Eliza said and gave her reply.

"Emiko Kazumi, though you can call me Emi. Nice to meet you." Emi said with a smile as she extended her arm to complete the handshake.

"You've got some moves. You'll not only be a kick butt hero, but also do it with style!" Emi said, her excitement bubbling over.

"Oh course, when it comes to heroic style, I don't intent to lose out to anyone." Emi said with a friendly smirk. Showing her competitive side while keeping a friendly attitude.

"Your on sister" Eliza said before taking her hand back "Emiko hey arn't you the person that came 8th right?" (O.O.C. @Platinum_ check your math accorsing to the score board Emiko scored higher then Eliza but somehow had more points) a big smile came onto Eliza's face "one place below me" Eliza said trying not to sound full of herself "but that means that were both in class 1-A!" Eliza yelled with exitement "I hope to see some more sweet moves from you this year" Eliza said as she went to pack up her stuff

The obnoxiously loud telling off from Absorba-woman did nothing but put Niko in a bad mood. Sure she was big name in the professional hero world but these kids had just been having a little fun after what was probably the most stressful few hours of their young lives. Buzzkill. Still she was right about one thing, they better all be prepared both mentally and physically for their first real day as heroes in training tomorrow.

"Horu my man its been a pleasure but honestly I think I'm gonna hit the sack. We've got a big day tomorrow after all, I'll see you there." Niko said to the blonde beside him before heading out of the area, making his way through the already disappearing crowd of students. A thousand different thoughts were swirling around his head as he weaved in and out of the ever thinning people that were chattering around him. He was in class 1-A now and that came with a pretty high amount of responsibility, the whole world would be watching what his class did from now on and nobody was safe from being kicked out of the course. That was a scary thought. But on the other hand he had so much to celebrate, the first great hurdle was behind him now and he could rest easy for tonight at least.

(Whats the sleeping situation? Dorms?)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Always. I look forward to see what other moves you have as well. I can't wait for class tomorrow." Emi says with a grin as she begins to walk away.

"Just remember, regardless of where I ranked today, I'll finish as number 1. You can count on that." Emi said with an even bigger grin, holding up the number one sigh to Eliza for emphasis.