• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My hero Academia: Beginning of a new era (Rp)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo walked to UA, surprisingly dull. His feet hurt from the walk, but he managed to have a little smile on his face. Seo quickly glanced at some of the student's quirks. "Oh no... they're way better than me...", he muttered. He walked by a student who seemed to be happy... maybe they could be friends?

Dead account

Jack noticed someone walk to him "hey! Are you exited? Because i am" he said as he took out his diary and started writing

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo admired his enthusiasm. "Well... I guess, I mean...", he looked down," I'm hyped!" Seo let out a big smile. He tried to take a look at the student's diary, by craning his neck over. He craned his neck back down, he couldn't see a thing. "So... what's your quirk?", he questioned.

Dead account

"My quirk? It's hack, i can pretty much hack anything, pretty cool right ?" He said as he finished writing and putting his stuff in the bag

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo smiled. "Yeah, it is pretty cool...", he didn't want to say his quirk, as he would think he was lying. "So...", Seo looked into the crowd, then back at the student," Hey... what's your name? I mean... do you want to be friends?"

Dead account

"My name is Jack, Jack LaSack " Jack responded, then he noticed the principal perparing his speech "don't talk, hes gonna talk"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo quickly turned to the attention of the principal. ... He dozed of during the speech, thinking about him being a hero. Seo was snapped out of his daydream when as soon as he knew it, the speech was over. "Wait- oh... yeah, my name's Seo, Seo Yoshisuki...", he said to Jack," Wait... what are we doing, now?" He didn't pay attention to the speech while he was daydreaming.

Dead account

"They are showing us our dorms, Class 1 A is over there," Jack said, pointing to the small building with class 1 A on the front, " were gonna get roommates, to save space, i have a paper with everyone's roommates ," he continued

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo was amazed how prepared Jack was. "Oh, so... who am I roommates with?", he asked, trying not to bug him. Seo looked around, seeing everyone around him, trying to see anyone he knew.

Dead account

"Well oh well, you're with me, " Jack said "let's go" he continued as he walked to the dorms room, he went in their room and started unpacking, putting his laptop and diary on the desk, then putting posters of famous hackers, then going to lay down on a bed

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo followed Jack into the dorm. He unpacked the things in his duffel bag. "Let's see...", Seo began. He took out his things, and then an absurd amount of books, soon followed by a mouse trap, to trick his brain into activating his quirk. Eventually, he jumped onto his bed, and then immediately yawned, as he wanted to take a nap...

Dead account

((@Shadow_Pup we need your teacher))

The principal on the P.A said that all students may go to their Class, "we gotta go,this is gonna be awesome!" Jack said, exited

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Samuel Cleric sat at his desk waiting for his class, as he sat there Ember Hill walked into the classroom, she walked in and sat down saying "good morning, sir". Mr. C looked up "good morning Miss Hill". He then returned to some paper work. Ember sat at her desk doodling on a piece of paper.

Garrett was bored, he sat on the roof of a building opposite the school. He was monitoring the area, he was supposed to be stealing some data on the students, but he needed a disguise.

Dead account

Jack, started studying , he knew nothing would be easy, after he finished, he took out a phone and started to listen to some music

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo seemed to act more like himself, now. He ignored everyone, just to sit in the seat farthest from the door. He put his feet on the desk, and pushed is chair back, yawning.

Dead account

Jack , himself, got out of excitation , and now looked menacing, as if he hated everyone, but he doesn't , "heck yeah I'm in U.A" he tought , still waiting for the teacher to do something

Last edited:
She wasn't in a rush as she opened her bag placing her sketch pad, inhaler, laptop, keys,and a notebook for notes. She closed her back before grabbing her headphones and placed them on her head to cover her ears. She pulled out her phone to play her music before putting it back in her pocket. She fixed herself before placing her bag on her back as she fed her leopard gecko Treecko then made her way downstairs. She waved goodbye to her mom after ratting breakfast and Dove her white Siberian husky gently petting her before she walked out the door grabbing her skateboard. She rode on her skateboard all the way to U.A before getting off it as she folded it as she made it this way before heading inside to her class. She saw students already inside before sitting at one of the desks in the front. She pulled down her headphones as she clicked off her music as she placed her notebook on her desk with the pencil clipped on the spiral ring before she closed her eyes folding her arms against her chest with one leg across the other silently not saying anything but just waiting for her teacher to start the lecture as she sighed softly in irritation.-

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo looked at the student who arrived. He looked away and red a book. Eventually, he put the book on his head, as he was tired of using his hands. So... what will it be? How to use your quirk to it's full potential? Or, rescuing someone in a fake simulation?, Seo was actually very excited, bu he decided not to express it.

All she was hearing was the clock ticking away very second. She opened her eyes glancing at her watch that was around her wrist to look at the time while her arms were crossed. She sighed quietly reaching into her bag to pull out her sketch pad before she started to sketch some drawing she had in mind.-

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo stared at the clock. He took a mouse trap out of his pocket and activated it, causing it to hit him. He quickly activated his quirk, enhancing his hearing. A yellow flash appeared by his ears, and he could hear almost everything. Seo heard the students in Class 1-C out of all things. He often liked spending his time listening to things far away and falling asleep. After a couple of minutes, he was too exhausted and slept like a baby.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Mr. C glanced up, "this was it" he thought to himself, then standing up he said, "right then, Miss Hill, Miss Wolfa stop doodling and Mr Yoshisuki please wake up, class today will be an introduction lesson I will put you in pairs and we will have a small sparring match so I can fully see what I'm dealing with. Let's see..um..Miss Hill and Miss Wolfa against Mr Yoshisuki and Mr LaSack". He stood back and waited, pointing out an area for this sparring to take place.

Ember sat up and put her doodles away before, standing and strolling over to the 'sparring zone'. By process of elimination she had figured out who 'Miss Wolfa' was. "So, some boy v girl action, let's do this".

Garrett had got a call from his boss, plans had changed, he was now to infiltrate the school by pretending to be a student, so now here he was about to enter Class 1-A. He entered and instantly was taken aback, the class was small two boys and two very pretty girls. He walked in, apologised for being late and was told to sit as the lesson had begun. He sat and watched the group intrigued by what the lesson would reveal to him.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo woke up, yawning. He put his feet back and put the book back in his sweatshirt pocket. Blatantly, he asked," So, what are we doing today? How to control our quirk? Practice training to be a hero?"

She put her sketch pad away before standing up standing next to Hill before folding her arms against her chest again closing her eyes. "Don't hold back just because we are girls"she said stern feeling her quirk build up itching to come out. "But I am pretty sure that you won't hold back will you boys"she added her eyes remaining shut.-

Dead account

"Finally, now, what are we even gonna do with this? " Jack said, in a way that makes him look uninterested , "this will be fun" he tought as he went to the sparring area

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo decided to look out the hallway to pass his boredom. He panicked when he saw his twin sister, Seto, walking in the halls. He melted into his desk, trying to look like someone else.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo suddenly ran after Jack, as he spaced out before. "Oh, I just zoned out a bit... Yeah, I'm coming...", he said. Seto turned around in the hallway, looking like she'd forgotten something. He walked in the hallway, when Seto appeared in front of him. "Oh, hey, SEO", she said in a stern tone," Fancy meeting you here..." Seo sighed, then remembered that Seto was supposed to be in Class 1-A as well. "Fine!", Seo exclaimed," We're going to a room to practice fight, I think..." Seto and Seo followed Jack to the area, as they had no clue where they were they needed to be.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Mr. C stood near the sparring zone and announced "Begin!". As soon as he said this Ember arms became enveloped in her fiery aura and she started to float of the ground slightly, cracking her knuckles she smiled, "aright then, let's go" she flew straight at Jack pulling her fist back ready to throw a punch at him. Garret sat and watched in anticipation.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seto looked around the arena, gasping. Seo stood next to Jack, ready to fight. Seto sat on the side, with Garret. When Ember flew at Jack, Seo just stood there, shocked. He realized that he really didn't know how to use his quirk for battling. He 'touched' in on his 'touch' sense, ahaha, and ran at the other battle participant. Seto jogged around the arena, with nothing else to do

Last edited:

Dead account

Jack, dodged the punch, it looked like it did nothing "too slow.." he said as he took his time.. and cancelled Ember's quirk and was ready to punch

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ember fell to the ground as her quirk was cancelled including her flight, she span round ready to block any attacks smirking, the cancellation of her quirk reset it's clock, meaning when it came back she would be ready.

Dead account

"3 more seconds.." Jack muttered as he made a wall under Ember, "you'll fly without you're quirk!" He yelled as he hacked the floor and made a hand, making it hit Ember

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ember winced as the hand struck her, but as she was hit she felt her quirk return and hovered to stop any further damage, moving with her doped she burst straight threw the hand and ended up behind Jack, "behind you" she whispered before preparing a super uppercut.

Dead account

Jack took an uppercut , he stopped himself hacking the floor to make himself a wall to walk on, he went on the ground and prepared for something "prepare yourself..."'

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo looked at the conundrum Jack was in as he glanced back. He charged at JC, about to uppercut her. In the split second, he started freaking out that he actually used his quirk for battling!

Dead account

"Seo! I tell you, if you freak out, you WILL lose! It might be you're first time, but remember, your opponent isn't holding back! " Jack Yelled a Seo as he finished preparing. .. "TAKE THIS! " he said as a million ((just alot)) of walls went to block Ember, he hacked himself, went underground and uppercut Ember

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ember using her strength blocked the uppercut and floated up above the walls, she quickly asked "um Jack, I know this is random but you wouldn't happen to know how long we've been going would you". She then saw that JC was just standing there, "JC come on your leaving me to do all the work, I can only do so much".

@LunarSilvally

Dead account

"Hell if i know! " he said as he hacked the floor the make himself go up "tought you could leave?" He asked in a scary way as he jumped on Ember and hacked the floor again but this time to make a sphere , trapping Ember, at the last second he jumped off, getting a little tired
((@Shadow_Pup , i just realized, Ember's last name is Hill, just like Grace Hill in talon saga,and theres Chameleon and Talon as codenames xD))