• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

my cool poem hope you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pikacute: STORING SEPTEMBER You ask me what I did today.
I could pretend and say,
"I don't remember."
But, no, I'll tell you what I did today-
I stored september.
Sat in the sun and let the sun sink in,
Let all the warmth of it caress my skin.
When winter comes, my skin will still remember
The day I stored September.
And then, my eyes-
I filled them with the deepest, bluest skies
And all the traceries of wasps and butterflies.
When winter comes, my eyes will still remember
The day they stored september.
And there was cricket song to fill my ears!
And the taste of grapes
And the deep purple of them!
And asters, like small clumps of sky...
You know how much I love them.
That's what I did today
And I know why.
Just simply for the love of it,
I stored September.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Stop double posting! :p

Seriously, just use the edit button if you have more to say. Double posting like that is considering SPAM for a good reason (as explained in the Global Rules topic).

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
If you wrote that poem, how come it has accurate spelling and punctuation, yet your normal posting style is along the lines of:
Cam-man D'Pokeman said:
thnx! :mrgreen: i just had 2 wright it!
?

If you are capable of using the English language correctly, I'd like to see it all the time, not just sometimes.

OK, so I'm old, and snarky - but I just don't like reading gibberish.

The poem is, btw, pretty good.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
If you wrote that poem, how come it has accurate spelling and punctuation, yet your normal posting style is along the lines of:
Cam-man D'Pokeman said:
thnx! :mrgreen: i just had 2 wright it!
?

If you are capable of using the English language correctly, I'd like to see it all the time, not just sometimes.

OK, so I'm old, and snarky - but I just don't like reading gibberish.

The poem is, btw, pretty good.

Snark'd! ^^

Cam-man D'Pokeman said:
Why should you care about the way I wright?

LOL, ROFL, etc.

Um, yeah, you should take the time to type correctly. Else it gets very hard to read. And makes you look a bit silly.

If you want me to wright better, then just tell me ,ok. Don't have to be so SNARKY about it. And when I write things like poems or stories, of course I'm going to write well. :roll:

The others are right, this is a nice poem too bad you didn't write it. Stealing poems is so sad, why don't you try and write one yourself? Someone else worked hard on that poem and you tried to pass it off as your own? tsk, tsk.

If anyone is interested it was infact written by Elizabeth Rooney, you can find Storing September and a few of her other poems here:

http://www.brighamfarm.com/september.html

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Stealing is a bannable offense.

Topic Locked, week-long ban. If you come back, try making something yourself instead of being a low-dirty theif of other people's hard work. N00b.

Status
Not open for further replies.