• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS My Competitive Team

I have seen millions of youtube wi-fi battles and i have recently just obtained wi-fi so i thought i should raise a team and get into battling ;D
This is is my team as of right know

Umberon@Dread Plate
Impish Nature
-Moonlight
-Faint Attack
-Last Resort
-Quick Attack
I breed this pokemon and trained it from a lv 1 eevee to a lv 82 umbreon, its fairly strong and always seems to get me out of tight situations

Heracross@Leftovers
Bold Nature
-Aerial Ace
-Horn Attack
-Counter
-Stone Edge
I breed this pokemon too and i was hopping to train it to lv 100 (its at lv 36 right know)

Raichu@Magnet
Hardy Nature
-Quick Attack
-Thunder
-Slam
-Thunderbolt
Nothing really going on with this guy except training

Politoed@ (dont no what item to give it...)
Naughty Nature
-Bounce
-Hypnosis
-Water Gun
-DoubleSlap
I got this awsome pokemon through the gts and it level'd up insanly fast..like it went from lv 23 to 57 in a matter of about 20 to 30 minutes

Trapinch@ (dont no what to give this guy either)
Lax Nature
-Bite
-Hyper Beam
I got this pokemon through my friends pokemon ruby and he was breeding a lot (my guess is with ditto) and he let me have it but its at lv 1 with hyper beam so i haven't trained it yet

Smeargle@ (planning on giving it a lum berry or something)
Serious Nature
-Sketch
This pokemon litterally just hatched from it egg like 10 minutes ago so its at lv 1 cause im gonna wait until i knwo what to teach it

Thank you and feel free to help out if you can or critisize if you no how to make my team better ;D

Reading this topic would be a good help for you.

Also, consider re-breeding for moves and natures. And EV Train. It'll increase your chances of winning.

And to know something is spelled K-N-O-W. No N-O. N-O is the opposite of Yes. Yes? Yes.