• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My artwork on my longest running series

Well, nya, the art was good...but cuz it's got Generation 4 Pokemon...I can't read it now! T_T But it was sooo good, and what I saw of Sheimi was ADORABLE! The girl was done really well, too, and the pencil shading was nice. It made it a lot easier to see with everything shaded...and looked sooooooo spiffy.

But ya. Grammar/spelling/text...maybe just read through the script or something. But the art is so good, it's kinda hard to notice the shortcomings with the grammar. ^_^;;

Well, nya, the art was good...but cuz it's got Generation 4 Pokemon...I can't read it now! T_T But it was sooo good, and what I saw of Sheimi was ADORABLE! The girl was done really well, too, and the pencil shading was nice. It made it a lot easier to see with everything shaded...and looked sooooooo spiffy.

But ya. Grammar/spelling/text...maybe just read through the script or something. But the art is so good, it's kinda hard to notice the shortcomings with the grammar. ^_^;;

Thanks Persian ^_^ but I feel bad that you can't read it, since you enjoy it a lot. The only generation 4 pokemon that will be in here are Sheimi(Which you've already seen anyway) and Porygon Z so, there's only two (well one now lol) Oh better make an update. More pokemon pages will be coming soon X3 I think I'll be posting character designs tonight.

O yeah and persians drawings are amazing to.

Ummm ok a little out of place :-\ Anyway page 2 and a sketch I did of the evil women that's spying on Sheimi right now, since she does play a big part in the manga. Her trade mark is, she always seems to have one raised eye brow.

[attachment deleted by admin]

K, not pokemon manga related but, here's what Avalon looks like in season 4 of Mystic Ranger (which is in development. Already have a plot just working on character designs, settings, background character and story development etc....) I'll keep you guys updated on all the characters I'll be developing for this.

As for the pokemon manga, It's still going ^_^ I just don't want to get a ahead of myself because I'm still working on the few last pages of the first chapter and if I keep posting more I'll catch up to where I am ^_^"

For the Chibi chi talkshow, it's not dead yet XD. I'll bring it back after the first chapter of the pokemon manga is finished.

Oh, and this is what she looks like in the Mystic Ranger 4: An ugly future

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Yay for Sheimi! I love the little thing, but I will never stop thinking of it as the Chia-pet Pokemon ^^

One qualm with this, though, is your spelling and grammar. You're missing some caps, and spelled "exists" wrong. Also said "it's never been seen with human eyes" when it should've just been "its". And "looks like your tired" instead of "you're".

If you're going to grammar-snark, get it right :p. "It's never been seen with human eyes" is correct. "It's" is short for "it is" or "it has", "its" without the apostrophe is possessive its.

I really like your shading, Alex. I certainly have never been able to colour that well.

All you kids with spare time and talent. Like I'd have time to do anything like that... :p

I'm starting to realize I have a tendancy to constantly start new things and neglect others >>" I hate myself for doing that.

Anyway page uhhh I don't remeber ^_^"

Here's one with daisy and peach lol

I portray daisy being jealous of peach because sometimes I kinda feel she is.

OH, MAN!! Funny. I never thought of it that way, cause I never knew if Daisy was related to Peach, or not.
You should make a comic of Mario dancing with Peach, and Daisy'll get jealous, grab Luigi, and twirl, until they get dizzy. THAT would be hilarious, as you're very good at expressions.

lol, ya. I might do something along those lines ;)

and no, daisy is not related to peach, there just good friends "supposedly" XD

Hey Nice Work

5703c290d878d3431cacacee1ed4e008.png

Quite the 'freakishly short post' there, redoverdrive1. And the rules say that's a no-no. Instead of short, useless garble, how about making an actual, constructive comment next time? Like for example: What things about the work make it nice? What pieces were your favorites? Put more thought into your posts.

You've earned yourself a shiny, new warning. [size=13pt]Enjoy![/size] :D