• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Anime Life

Myanimelifememe.png

So...If you were in your own slice-of-life anime, who would you pick as your fellow cast members? Take any anime character you'd like to include in your little anime life and slap their picture on the squares provided. And you don't even have to have just anime characters, any fictional character will do. Show us just how interesting your anime life would be~

Myanimelifememe.png

Father: Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
Mother: Sakurai-Sensei (Nichijou)
Siblings: Hiei Jaganshi (Yu Yu Hakusho), Azusa Nakano (K-ON!), Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Pet: Umbreon (Lunara~)

Teacher: Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Best Male Friend: Loke (Fairy Tail)
Love Interest: Suzuka Asahina (Suzuka)
Best Female Friend: Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tevruski IV (Cowboy Bebop)
Rival: Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (title of the same name)
Unrequited Crush: Makoto Konno (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time)

nerdgasm imminent

RXanimelife.png

Father: Suou Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) Underaged, yeah, but there's no denying his charm as he treats his Host Club as a family, with him being the doting (foolish) father~
Mother: Aki Hinata (Keroro Gunsou/Sgt. Frog) She's basically the coolest mom ever! She's raised two children by herself, not to mention a certain amphibian alien, is a manga artist AND a black belt in Aikido!
Siblings:
Yu Narukami (Persona 4/Persona 4 the Animation) He's the cool big bro everyone strives to be. Besides his ability to summon multiple physical aspects of his personality called Personae, he's also super popular with guys and girls. The dude practically dates 7 women all at the same time, and still they love him~
Satoshi/Ash Ketchum (Pokemon series) ....what? Oh come on, if I didn't like Ash, I wouldn't be watching the series until now. He has his moments, but he'd make a pretty cool little brother. And, more importantly, a guinea pig for...
Hakase Shinonome (Nichijou/My Ordinary Life) WHY CAN'T I HOLD IN ALL THIS HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG Cuteness overload, just how I'd want my little sister to be! Did I also mention she's a genius capable of building robots that shoot cake rolls out of their arms? It's too bad she's scared of digs, though; since our family pet happens to be...
Family Pet: Madarao/Ginro (Kekkaishi) Not only is this loveable wisp of fur immortal (approximately 500 years old) He can talk, too! (and boy, does he have a lot of things to say) He can also sniff out demons and youkai, making him an ideal guard dog! ohandbtwhe'skindasortofgayforahuman

Teacher: Yuko Ichihara (XxXHolIc) Although it's most likely she'll only ever teach you one thing and spend most of the time drinking; but still, she'd be a fun teacher to advise a class, and her knowledge of the occult would be way more interesting then any other subject in school.
Best Male Friend: Gintoki Sakata (Gintama) he'd be a friend I'd go to for a good laugh. All the more amusing, is that he's usually pretty serious (or rather, very deadpan) Being a Samurai's also pretty cool.
Love Interest: Lambda-11 (Blazblue) She's a cyborg that can summon ethereal blades from nowhere. That's hot. It's a shame she's a bit....stoic. But still, she has some very adorable moments~
Best Female Friend: Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou series, specifically Scarlet Weather Rhapsody) The daughter of Celestials descends to Earth to troll people with earthquakes and misinterpreted Buddhist sayings. Like anyone from Gensokyo, she'd be real fun to hang out with.
Rival: Jin Kisaragi (Blazblue) Ah, a jerk with a heart of jerk. I wouldn't have a rival in any other way. Although, being that, he'll probably never acknolwedge our rivalry (or my existence for that matter)
Unrequited Crush: Hinagiku Katsura (Hayate no Gotoku/Hayate the Combat Butler) unrequited in that she'd probably turn me down. She's got a busy life as it is, not to mention that she has eyes for only one person. Even if I had no chance, I will gladly ship her and Hayate!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Shiny you sick freak, having a crush on your younger brother!

Semsanimelifememe.png

My Family
Father: Jellal Fernandes from Fairy Tail. A crazy-powerful wizard and a pretty evil douche at first, but he has a good side ;o I love his coats, and his hair. What else do you want from a father? :'D
Mother: The Major a.k.a Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. She's a crazy talented cyborg with a military-grade full-prosthetic body. She knows how to kick major arse |D She's pretty much good but won't think twice about breaking the law if it stands in her way. She's also effectively immortal. And her hair is purple. So yes, perfect mother-material.
Eldest Sibling: Revy from Black Lagoon. Only the most chaotic neutral character ever. Morally grey only comes close to describing this young lady. She's got crazy gunslinging skills which she no doubt learned from our dear mother the Major. Revy's the heavy drinker of the family.
Middle Sibling: Alphard Alshua from Canaan. Leader of a terrorist organization. She, like all of my family, has insane combat prowess, especially with firearms. She's also fairly grey on the morality scale.
Youngest Sibling: Triela from Gunslinger Girl. Triela is another cyborg in the family, and it goes without saying that she's a skilled assassin, even in spite of her young age. (She's only twelve, the dear) Despite her ability to kill an enemy without remorse she falls on the good side of the scale. Even though she's a cyborg she says she doesn't have long to live </3
Family Pet: Tachikoma from Ghost in the Shell. This adorable giant spider-thing is a tank fitted with an AI. Probably the smartest of us aside from mommy. It tends to get pretty philosophical when it isn't busy making us laugh. Tachikoma also cannot die.

My School
Teacher: Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail. She spends most of her time devoting herself to a man who will never notice her, but on the bright side she's a pretty powerful wizard who's bound to teach us something someday :'D
Best Male Friend: Pride from Fullmetal Alchemist. He's like three-hundred years old but still hangs out in school for some reason. He's a pretty evil little guy, with the power to create shadows that can maim anything or anyone. He's got a bit of an issue with... well, pride. Still, he's adorable. And immortal.
Love Interest: Nouhime from Sengoku Basara. A little old to be in school but I don't care because I luffles her so much ♥ She's pretty nice but can get mixed up with the wrong people, and considering my family and the people I hang out with, I guess I'm part of those "wrong people". Psh, whatever. She'll do anything for love, even mow down a group of people with a gatling gun~
Best Female Friend: Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist. Lust is also a bit old to be in school. She's Pride's sister and she's pretty cool. She's like the hottest person in the school but she doesn't seem even remotely interested in romance. She's also immortal and she's got some nifty fingers that can also tear you to shreds. She's also not the nicest person ever but can get a bit sentimental, which makes her seem like she's turned into a Lust from some other universe or something...
Rival: Sloth from Fullmetal Alchemist. She's not really my rival, I just say that she is because she likes to think that her water powers are better than mine. Surprisingly, she's only like four years old believe it or not, but she's pretty smart. She's also immortal and close friends with Pride and Lust.
Unrequited Crush: J from Pokémon. J... the thought of her makes me so sad. I told her my feelings and she laughed, laughed and then flew away on her Salamence. She's so awesome too! What with her black market dealings, air fortress, and her gauntlet that can turn living things to stone. It's ok though, because I have my Nouhime ♥

Anyway, yes. If you notice, about 75% of the people in my life are Action Girls/Dark Action Girls, and that's only because the remaining three can't be because they're either male or have no gender at all!

It goes without saying that my friends and family can destroy armies and bring the world to its knees.

I tried to represent my favorite animes accordingly. Despite FMA having the most representatives my favorite anime is actually Ghost in the Shell, but FMA's pretty cool, and so are the other animes represented here.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Finally finished this. XD

I bet if I redid this meme after giving it deeper thought I'd have at least 5 different characters, but for now this works. Gogo Weeaboo otaku meme!

Myanimelifememe-1.png

My Family
Father: Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
Mother: Washu Hakubi (Tenchi Muyo)
Eldest Sibling: Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
Middle Sibling: Lina Inverse (The Slayers)
Youngest Sibling: Victorique de Blois (Gosick)
Family Pet: Guilmon (Digimon Tamers)

Apparently me and Chad are (completely unintentional) half-siblings. We both had the same idea to cast Spike in the father role, and why not? Spike's awesome.

Washu as my mother wasn't the soundest choice, but she's certainly worthy of it. Who doesn't want an intergalactic mad scientist for a mother? I'd just hope she wouldn't try experimenting on us in our sleep...

My siblings were easy choices, but between Erza and Lina (who are both incredibly powerful sorceress) I'd wonder how long the house would stay standing. As for Victorique, while utterly adorable, you'd never be able to lie to her. Ever.

And finally, my family pet, Guilmon. I need give no explanation. *Cuddles him*

My School
Teacher: Dr. Franken Stein (Soul Eater)
Best Male Friend: Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)
Love Interest: Xellos (The Slayers)
Best Female Friend: Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Rival: Konata Izumi (Lucky Star)
Unrequited Crush: Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)

Stein's already a teacher in the Soul Eater 'verse, so it fits. I'd just hope he'd be semi-sane while teaching us or I'd fear for my life.

Next up: Ash/Satoshi. Let's forget about his age here and the fact that he can be annoying as hell. Like RX said, if I didn't like Ash I wouldn't watch the Anime series. He's a good kid with a good heart, and he's always there for his friends. Besides... I had to get Pokemon representation in somewhere. ;p

Moving on... I love Xellos. 'Nuff said.

Then there's Haruhi. If I were a high school student again and Haruhi's world were my own, I would stalk her until she let me join the SOS Brigade. It is my goal. It is my dream. Life would never be boring with her around.

The spot for rival could've been given away to various others, but Konata is a fair pick. She's a fellow game/anime/manga otaku and I'm sure we could find something to compete over.

And last but not least, I don't think anyone who's watched this series couldn't like Izaya Orihara. The guy's a heartless bastard who probably doesn't love anyone in a romantic sense, but I still adore him. No better choice for an unrequited crush. ;)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
CSD.jpg

I'll be honest, some of these were picked at complete random.

Father: Bardock, Dragon Ball Z. This guy must have some seriously awesome genes considering he's Goku's father in Dragon Ball Z. Even disregarding that fact, he's still a Saiyan warrior whose power ends up far exceeding his low-class stature among his people.

Mother: Itoko Osakabe, School Rumble. This is one of the "for lack of anyone better" options to be honest, especially considering I usually play by the "one character per series/franchise" rule.

Eldest Sibling: Itachi Uchiha, Naruto. I don't actually have an elder sibling since I'm the eldest in my family, so I picked someone who would be very distant for this one. As for the whole "murdering the family" deal, I think even Itachi would have problems trying to kill Bardock.

Middle Sibling: Setsuna Sakurazaki, Negima! She's my favourite character in Negima and...well, yeah. I just stuck her there for the hell of it.

Youngest Sibling: Aichi Sendou, Cardfight Vanguard!! If you've ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh! then describing Aichi is easy because he's basically Yugi (the regular one) with blue hair, no alter ego, and no god-moddy hax. Like Setsuna, he's there just because.

Family Pet: Kog'Maw, League of Legends. OK, Kog'Maw is from a game, not an anime, but he's also a baby abomination from a void-like dimension who devours everything he can find - shouldn't need to explain that one further. For all those wondering why Lord Smugleaf isn't the family pet, I should probably remind you all that Lord Smugleaf is so far above that role, the family would end up being his pets instead.

Teacher: GLaDOS, Portal. Again, another game character, but I couldn't resist. Cake for all the people who complete their tests and do their homework, and anyone who doesn't do their homework gets detention, and then the detention room gets flooded with deadly neurotoxin. No teacher could possibly be better than GLaDOS.

Best Male Friend: Toshiro Hitsugaya, Bleach. This will seem very ironic given that I don't like Hitsugaya much at all, but considering who the other best friend is and what I'm like already (Void-obsessed troll) we need someone who can at least try to keep everything under control, and Hitsugaya probably has the power and personality to do that quite well.

Love Interest: Kurumu Kurono, Rosario + Vampire. Kurumu is a succubus who has the power to charm men into loving her. While I'd certainly dislike anyone doing this to me, I'd probably deserve it for being so utterly ignorant of love as I am. So...yeah, Kurumu gets this position as a means of self-inflicted punishment.

Best Female Friend: Haruhi Suzumiya, The Melancholy Of Guess Who. I'm a massive troll, and while my trolling capabilities have levelled up significantly since high school, I still had a knack for it back then. That in mind, I'd have loved an accomplice to spread chaos and discord throughout everywhere, and who better than Haruhi Suzumiya? Granted, she doesn't do what she does with the intention of screwing up everyone and everything around her, but her ignorance towards the chaos she causes combined with my revelling in it makes for the perfect troll tag team. Besides, she actually proves to be very caring towards her friends when she isn't creating mayhem during her S.O.S. Brigade endeavours.

Rival: Haruki Hanai, School Rumble. I feel that one generally has to respect their rival in some way in order for them to be considered as such, and Hanai is one of my favourite anime characters of all time. The guy is a skilled martial artist, gets very high grades in school, and his personality is serious yet kind, confident yet never arrogant, and honest to a fault (literally - his unwavering honesty is the reason the girl he's in love with is scared of him.) Effectively, he's the polar opposite to my outward personality, so that's why he earns this position even though I think he's an awesome character and a great role model.

Unrequited Crush: Misaki Ayuzawa, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama! The last in the list is, unfortunately, a "lack of anything better" option so no awesome conclusion to wrap this up...but oh well. Misaki gets this position because many of the male characters she knows like her, some to scarily obsessive levels, and if that wasn't insane enough, it's said her female friends would fall for her if she were male...and she has dressed up as a guy several times in the series. As it happens, her love interest (Usui Takumi) is considered so attractive in-series that every girl in the series fancies him, and even his main love rival admits he'd be completely in love with Usui if he swung that way. So...yeah, she gets this position purely on the grounds that she's this for almost every male main character in her series, and in this case, almost = everyone except Usui.

SliceOLifeMeme.png

So yeah, this actually has moar Nichijou characters than anything - just finished watching it, so yeah o3o
(Apologies, the resizing job on this is horrendous.)

Father - Shinigami - Sama (Soul Eater)
This guy is practically the best father you can have - incredibly laid back and entertaining, and turns into a BAMF when necessary - only bad thing would be the fact he's stuck in a mirror ^^''

Mother - Ginta's Mum (That's right, no actual given name in the Anime/Manga) (M.A.R)
Another fun parent, who makes a living off writing some pretty damn interesting stories - she's also made Pizza Curry, which is a plus all the way - I'd try that.

Eldest Sibling - Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
BELIEVE IN THE ME... THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!

Middle Sibling - Hirisawa Yui (K-ON!)
It's practically having Tunnu as your sister, and they're both adorable =3= - also, Yui's the definition of moe. Just sayain (actually, she's one of 3 on this chart xD)

Youngest Sibling - Kosaka Kirino (Ore No Imoto ga konna ni Kawaii Na!)
Okay - I found her a real bitch in the series, but yeah - it'd be fun to mess around with Kirino as a sister, and humiliate her for her... tastes >>''

Family Pet - Sakamoto (- San) (Nichijou)
Fuckin' best cat going - the fact in can talk would make it much easier to take care of, and I think he'd get along with me much better than Hakase xD

Teacher - Kuroi Nanako (Lucky Star)
I chose her mainly due to her attitude on life, and the fact that she plays MMOs with her students - Hell yes.

Best Male Friend - Sakamoto Yujii (Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu)
So this guy is essentially Karu if he was incredibly lazy - and guess who just so happens to be one of my best friends? That's right.

Love Interest - Takara Miyuki (Lucky Star)
No. 2/3 in the 'definition of moe' category. That is all.

Best Female Friend - Aioi Yuko (Nichijou)
Practically me when I'm in school - pulling terrible jokes, and shouting as much as possible - I think we'd get along well (Also, This.)

Rival - Lucia Ravegroove (Groove Adventure Rave)
THIS. MOTHERFUCKER. Direct rival to the main character of the series, and a real bastard to boot. Hated this guy in the series, still hate him in 'Toru's Life'.

Unrequited Crush - Sakurai Izumi (Nichijou)
No. 3 On the 'Definition of Moe' chart. Too busy being a teacher and too flustered to reply. That is all.

1uNoB.png

My Family

Father: Jackie Chan, Jackie Chan Adventures. He's a cool guy and he'll always have my back.

Mother: Piper Halliwell, Charmed. She's an awesome person and a good mom. She kind of has a temper, but most mothers do.

Eldest Sibling: Jerri Blank, Strangers With Candy. She's probably not the best person to be related to, but she's amusing enough.

Middle Sibling: Willow Rosenberg, Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Willow's super sweet and quiet and she can do magic. She'd make a good sister.

Youngest Sibling: Finn, Adventure Time. It might be annoying to have a younger sibling who's cooler than you but oh well.

Family Pet: Appa, Avatar: The Last Airbender. I love him so much and he's friendly and nice. Plus he can fly.

My School

Teacher: Oscar Nunez, The Office. He's not actually a teacher in the show, but he's smart and I wouldn't mind learning from him.

Best Male Friend: Chester Cheetah, Cheetos. Okay I don't know. He's cool and I like Cheetos.

Love Interest: Simon Bellamy, Misfits. He's the cutest thing in the world, and I love how shy and insecure he is.

Best Female Friend: Hermione Granger, Harry Potter. Hermione is a fierce bitch and I love her. She's smart and good at magic so yay.

Rival: The Monarch, Venture Bros. He's evil and so we're rivals but really I think he's funny. But don't tell him because we're rivals.

Unrequited Crush: Sylar/Gabriel Gray, Heroes. Our love could never flourish, because he is too busy being a serial killer to notice that I like him.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
And none of these are anime characters. You're doing it wrong.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't say much as the only way I'll ever be in a slice-of-life anime is if it was me doing the slicing of the life with my armblades.

myanimelife.png

FAMILY

Father: Lance, Pokemon - Dragon master, would make a pretty cool father.
Mother: Belle, Disney - Is kind and sweet, and would make a brilliant mother.
Eldest Sibling: Marisa Kirisame, Touhou - A mage, and a pretty cool one at that. Would love to have her as a older sister.
Middle Sibling: Roxas, Kingdom Hearts - Despite being a nobody, he would be an awesome sibling to spar with.
Youngest Sibling: Young Link, Zelda (OoT) - I've always liked young link, and he'd make the coolest little brother ever (Oh yeah? Well my little brother killed a giant spider, a dinosaur, a giant jellyfish, and is best friends with a PRINCESS!)
Pet: Serpent, Avatar the Last Airbender - Do I need to explain?

SCHOOL
Teacher: Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender - Would make the best teacher. I'd have made him the father if he weren't so old. We'd sip tea in class all the time~
Best Male Friend: Riku, Kingdom Hearts - Is one of my favourite characters, and would make a perfect friend.
Best Female Friend: Saria, Zelda (OoT) - Saria is my favourite NPC in OoT, especially seeing as she is a sage. She would've been my little sister but I'd already decided.
Rival: Barry, Pokemon - He was my favourite rival in the games, especially because he wasn't an ass. He'd be my friendly rival, competing for the best grades n' stuff.
Love Interest/Unrequited Love: Hina Kagiyama, Touhou - I'd fallen in love with Hina since I first saw her, so naturally she'd have filled both of these positions. Love interest because I want to sweep her off her feet, Unrequited love because she doesn't seem to notice that I like her. She's just friendly. (TotallynotaHinafanboynonotatall) >.> <.<

Ignore the minor stuff-ups, MS paint can be a jerk.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
*skips doing picture thanks to rubbish laptop D:*

Okay so finally getting around to this.

Father: Kaien Cross (Vampire Knight). Problem I have is, not many animes I watch have dad figures that stand out. After Vampire Knight I can only think of Cardcaptors. I've picked Kaien Cross because he's silly but serious when he needs to be, much like my own dad
Mother: Junko Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) Mothers never stand out much to me either (makes me wonder just what sorta anime I watch xD), I've picked Junko Kaname because she's the only mother I've seen recently in an anime that I'd like. She's kind and caring but also quite a fighter.
Siblings: Oldest: Rio Kazumiya (Sound of the Sky) she'd look after me in a bossy but kind way, and given how soft I am that'd be helpful. Middle: Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) I've always respected his view on life and would love him for a brother. He's smart and nerdy just like me, but has a deep outlook on life. Youngest: Victorique de Blois (Gosick) she loves books! We'd get on amazingly just for this, and throughout Gosick I just wanted to look after her.
Pet: Kero (Cardcaptor Sakura), always loved him and wanted him as my own little pet/friend.

Teacher: I'll edit one in later, can't think about teachers atm.
Best Male Friend: Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), I love this guy and we'd be great friends. Anyone who's seen the ending of Code Geass will understand what I mean when I say he's insanely kind hearted and would be a great friend.
Love Interest: Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight), told myself I'd never look at anyone in an anime like this but he is pretty darn handsome.
Best Female Friend: Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club), I think we'd just get on great. She's really smart, and while yes, she was a loner, she managed to learn what it is to have true friends and I know we'd get on insanely well. ♥
Rival: Ash (Pokemon), gotta be Ash. Every Pokemon trainer dreams of having him for a rival
Unrequited Crush: Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass), he's evil is the only problem. xD

I got bored one lonely night, this is the product of my desires.

TkTgd.jpg

MY FAMILY
Father- Cross Marian (D-Gray Man): Who wouldn’t want Cross Marian as a father? Sure, he’d never be around, always be drunk, always cheating on Momma Suika (see below) and kind of destructive, but Cross is a good daddy, dammit!
Mother: Suika Ibuki (Touhou): Suika is an awesome mom. She’s like a kid, and takes her kids out partyin’, and just has a grand ‘ol time! She does get drunk sometimes, yes, but she’s not a bad mommy, compared to Daddy Cross..
Eldest Sibling- Luka Megurine (Vocaloid): Luka’s the ‘cool big sister’ type. Always ready to help her younger siblings, willing to protect, and I think we’d get along well, since we both like to sing and like tuna.
Middle Sibling- Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket): Kyo is the perfect middle child; always wanting to prove himself, since he’s gotta live up to Sis Luka’s standards, and he’s just… Somewhat of a lovable wreck.
Youngest Sibling: Iris (Pokémon): I would LOVE to have Iris as a little sister. We’d have awesome adventures together, because she is the craziest of all of us kids.
Pet- Tewi Inaba (Touhou): Tewi is just adorable. I don’t care if she’s a frikkin’ youkai, she’s my pet now, because I just adore rabbits, and little girls in dresses.

MY SCHOOL

Teacher- Sakurada (Patricia) Haruna (Sailor Moon): I don’t know why, but I’ve always liked Miss Haruna. She’s a kind of silly, childish teacher, and I like that in my teachers. But she can be strict when needed, and maybe I can help her get a boyfriend.
Best Male Friend- Allen Walker (D-Gray Man): Allen and I would get along really well; we both like to keep our friends happy, alive, and together. Plus, he’s pretty funny, and it’s easy to crack me up. And he was a clown. I love clowns.
Love Interest- Lenalee Lee (D-Gray Man): Ah, Lenalee… I originally fell for her because she was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, but later on, I got to know the sweet, headstrong, independent girl she is. If only Allen would keep his distance…
Best Female Friend- Seychelles (Michelle Mancham) (Hetalia): I like Seychelles because she’s the girl that no one knows about, since she IS a micronation. We’d get along well because she is an island girl, and I like the islands, and the beaches, and such. Plus, she’s so darn cute!
Rival- Ami Mizuno (Amy/Sailor Mercury) (Sailor Moon): Ami is so smart, she overshadows me. I’M the smart one, and no one is gonna take it from me? We’d always be competing for trophies in spelling bees, math debates, anything. And Ami will always be one step ahead… As always.
Unrequited Love- Prussia (Gilbert Bielschmidt) (Hetalia): Look at him. Prussia is gorgeous. So hot. Yes. But he’s too awesome, and so out of my league, and he likes Hungary anyway, so the only thing I can do is ogle from afar. This sucks. But I have Lenalee, so I guess I’m okay…