• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MUTANTS

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
In a world were a minority of humans have been gifted with super powers, you are not part of that minority. You are a normal Joe, nothing special. Heroes protect the innocent, from the villains. You go to Silver lake academy, a school for the gifted. The world is led in science by Evo labs, it leads in human evolution, genetic engineering, ect. Life is pretty normal for you, you wake up, go to school, come home, rinse and repeat. Well that's until you go to a field trip.

"So over here we have Robotic Tree, it acts just like a normal tree, apart from the fact it can separate different elements in the air. Per say Hydrogen and Oxygen so for those unlucky countries in the world we have them covered". The scientist, was acting as your steryotypical scientist. He wore a white lab coat and carried a clipboard with a list of places they were to visit. His pockets had test tubes and beakers. Each exhibition seemed to get more boring than the last, from cows that can make 'silk' in their milk, to a cactus with no spikes. Rin knew this trip was only made for kids to get inspired, but that would be miracle if he didn't die of boredom.

"First chance we get we're exploring, rumors say that there is a monster here with lampreys all over it's body. I really want to go and find that and give it a high five" Rin whispered to Kazuko. And that opportunity didn't take too long to come. In an exhibition about eggs that can hatch on command, Rin came up with the brilliant plan to make a distraction. When the eggs were being handed out, he slipped one into the person in front of him's pocket. When they were told to watch the eggs hatch, he watched the kid's expression turn into disgust as a chick hatched in his pocket. While teachers and scientist gathered around the boy, Rin took the opportunity to go explore. "Hey sis, hurry I don't know how long the diversion will last", he hissed before walking off down one of the corridors.

On his own path, he came along interesting exhibitions, from trees that attack animals to fire that burns other fire. Rin watched in amazement at the underwater exhibition, as fish the size of busses swam overhead. "A tunnel under a mini lake, that's so cool" he muttered. But then when he went over the stairs he found his way into a junction room. In the centre was a machine counting down in symbols Rin didn't know. "What's this thing?" he said kicking it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tags- @Night's Shadow , @Gamingfan , @Killerbunny the god , @Shadow_Pup , @Finch~ , @Delzen

Discussion thread - https://pokecharms.com/threads/mutants-discussion.22690/

Adam saw the two split off from the group, those idiots. Exploring in an advanced lab with machines made to torture people is basically asking for something to go wrong. While he didn’t care much for the two he knew if he didn’t step in something would happen.

The husk followed the two into a dark room. He looked around the room, it seemed to be in the shape of a hexagon, and contained nothing. That was until he looked into the center, there seemed to be a medium sized machine.

He whispered to himself, “Good, doesn’t look like there’s anything we can do to cause more trouble-“

BAM!

Adam looked back to see one of the idiots had just kicked the machine!

“This isn’t gonna end well..”

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Kazuko made a face at her brother. “Nasty,” she whispered back, then smothered a giggle when he dropped an egg into a student’s pocket. She glanced around for a second to make sure no one was looking before slipping away from the group, following Rin.

“Nice going,” she said, elbowing him in the ribs as she followed him through the dimly lit tunnel. The light through the water cast a warping effect over the whole place, sending bluish ripples dancing across the floor. Kazuko thought it was rather beautiful.

At the end of the tunnel, there was a hexagonal room with a machine that reached about to her waist level within it. Each second, there was a high-pitched, tinny beep, and the number on it blinked downwards. What could it be counting down towards? The solstice? Kazuko shook her head, ridiculing of her own joking thoughts. She punched Rin lightly when he kicked the thing.

“Don’t kick it, doofus, do you want to be blown up? Or changed into a chicken? Actually, wait, there’s not much difference there.” Kazuko bent down to examine the thing. Seemed pretty harmless to her. Maybe it was the timer counting down till a scientist’s lunch break. Who knew?

Adam slowly walked up to the two, before picking the two up by the back of the shirts. He looked at the timer, not knowing what it meant, but guessing it was something bad. He looked at his two classmates.

“So tell me.. WHO’S IDEA WAS IT TO KICK A RANDOM MACHINE? FOR ALL YOU KNOW THIS COULD BE A BOMB DAMNIT!”

He dropped the two, taking a couple of death breaths.

“Let’s just get out of here before something bad happens.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Of course the hollow wuss will follow me an even bigger wuss into a room with bomb" he joked. Rin gave it another kick but a bit harder. "See nothing happened, if you want something to happen you should get zuzu here to kick it, she will break your bones in one kick. Trust I know she can", he winked at his statement. "Anyway why did you bother to follow me into the breathe of adventure, if you want to tun back now?" he asked. "Oh no a bomb, look a bomb in a highly protected lab, with guards that check every minute for suspicious items", he mocked. Rin started to walk around it examining it, all he knew is that it had some blue liquid in it.

“That’s not the point idiot! You know how shady this lab is, so willingly going in here and activating one of their machines.. You got a death wish?”

Adam shook his head, before looking back at Rin who still seemed content with messing with the machine.

“Oh no you don’t.”

Adam slid in front of the much smaller boy, stretching out his arms to block him from messing with the machine.

“We’re ALL leaving before this thing, I don’t know, mutates us?”

Isak was in the back of the class and heard a very faint thud like someone banging on something. He decided to go investigate this. He followed the sound and eventually found the source. It was 3 of the other students banging on a weird box.
"There's a party and I wasn't invited? Come on! The least you could do would be to give me a heads-up! Also..." Isak said and rammed the box with all his might, but all it did was cause a dent. It almost caused his shoulder to dislocate but it was worth the risk. He gave off a laugh.
"How much do you think this shit is worth? Wouldn't surprise me if the government paid billions just for this box" he said with a grin

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Philix was one of the students who grouped to see the hatching egg. His eyes did catch the sight of two students, followed by two others leaving the premises, however. He glanced at the group, then to the escapees, and shrugged. Maybe he'll find something interesting.
He casually walked behind the kids, until he saw a giant container with a blue liquid inside it. One of the escapees was in front of it, his arms spread wide as to prevent the others from doing...something to it.
He walked over and knocked it with the back of his finger, and grinned. " Ooooh, what if it's like, alien goo? Or maybe a whole new kind of substance." he spoke, not really caring that no one asked.

=Nightshade=

Kazuko sighed. “We’re all probably getting hyped up about nothing. It’s probably some idiot’s idea of a prank, put a timer on some fireworks so when it goes off it just sparkles. Stupid thing.” She ran a hand over it, bending down to eye level. “Besides, why would a lab housing invaluable research have a bomb inside it? Seems a bit counterintuitive to me.” The liquid inside was slightly warm to the touch. Interesting. It almost seemed to pulse with energy. Well that’s a first, Kazuko thought. Hmm. Oh, well. Starting to lose interest, she stood, blinking at the other students who’d congregated, and shrugged. “I don’t even know. Your guess is as good as mine.”

"That's what they want you to think. They intentionally put this bomb here so that people would think it's not a bomb" Isak said with a grin that made it evident that he was joking. But he was curious as to what it was though.
"I wanna open it. Is there anything in here we can use to open it? I unfortunately left my crowbar at home" he said and looked around the room to see if there was anything they could use for that reason.

At this point Adam had given up on saving these idiots. If they wanted to die, the could go ahead. He pulled out his pocket knife and threw it to the emo. He usually wouldn’t think twice, and would’ve walked out when he saw them kick the “bomb”. But the way they talked about it hyped him up a bit. He backed up a bit for safety measures, and then sat down.

“Whatever it is must be good. Or else I’m gonna be really disappointed.”

Isak managed to catch the knife that Adam threw him.
"Wow, thanks. Seems like even the boring one is up to finding out what this is. I'm keeping the knife by the way" he said, jokingly as he began to look for a spot to jam the knife in. He couldn't really find a good spot though so he motioned for Kazuko, Rin and Philix to help.
"Just relax. We're only about to destroy something that may or may not be worth billions of dollars" he said with a grin. Wouldn't be hard to talk their way out of trouble anyway.

D

Deleted member 227971

Charlie hadn’t been one to sneak off, they never where, but this time their curiosity just got the better of them. Leaving, they decided to investigate the source of the noise, finding four other students and what looked like... a shuttle? A bomb? Something, whatever it was was ticking. They watched from the back, not even saying anything. They where interested, sure, but didn’t care much for what the others where doing. If they where going to investigate they’d do so alone. It was when Isak was passed the knife they decided to speak up. “You think a pocket knife will break open that? You have to be joking or have peas for brains. But whatever you’re doing, I want in. Nothin’ better to do anyway”

Adam looked up to see another student walking in. He looked around the room.

“Did somebody send out invitations, because the whole class is coming!”

He looked up at the student who had basically just asked if he was stupid. He stood up, towering a bit over them.

“And for your information, we’re just trying to crack the timer. That’s the only thing that seems to still be made of glass on that thing. If I’m correct when we do that some of the goo will come spilling out, or we’ll activate it.”

The boy looked back over to newest member of their “squad”, and smirked.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Whatever, just don't go killing yourselves. Blood is icky." Charlie shivered a little, but didn't say much else. They saw Adam's smirk and gave him a look that pratically said 'What do you want?'.

"What do you plan to do once it's opened anyway? Eat it? Bathe in it? Use it as soap? You lot aren't the best at foward planning, are you?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy watched as the group walked off and silently followed after them, if they weren't all so loud then they wouldn't have need the distraction to get away, she snuck into the room hoping to go undetected and stood near the door. They were surrounding some device or something, Daisy wasn't really bothered what it was she was just excited to know what happened when that time hit zero. She stood with her arms crossed wondering whether it would be bad and they would all get vaporized or whether it was good and the countdown was for like a party or something. She did feel like some of the group members were getting a bit too worked up.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Don't be so wet, this thing ain't going to break. The brightest minds on the planet work here, I doubt they would make a box that would be broken by teenagers, like look at this", he ran at the box kicking it harder than the previous times. "See no-" a high pitch beep came from the box, as the numbers started to fall quicker. The doors around them, slammed down and the lights went red. Sirens blasted outside, saying to evacuate and there is a bomb in the facility. "Guys I think I've just killed us", Rin stammered. He tried to wave frantically at the camera, but it seems no one was coming or planning to. Rin paced around the room looking for ways to escape, the only way was through the doors, but they were shut. "Hey sis can you kick through two tons of steel and titanium?" he asked her looking at the doors. "Dammit I've just killed my sister and some other people, I wonder if hell takes people like me?" he muttered.

He waited near the bomb, watching the numbers come down. This was probably his last day on earth so he might as well go first. When the numbers went into single digits, he ran in front of Kazuko spreading his arms. "Stay behind me" he snarled. It emitted one last high pitch beep, before it turned off. Gas started to fill the room, circling their legs. "Thank god it was a dud", he sighed. In that second, the bomb went off. The blue liquid inside spraying around the room, coating everyone. Rin stood there silent, before his skin started to burn. It felt like fire was running up his arm, he screamed trying to wipe off the liquid. He fell onto the ground, his bones starting to get longer and his skull started to push out. His skin started to melt into his bones, as fur started to grow on his body. His fingers, stretched into long slender bones and his eyes grew and glowed orange. Fangs sprouted from his jaw, his skull now resembling a wolf's skull. Rin screamed as his core muscle started to rip away, turning revealing his lower spin. His legs became stilts and his screams turned to snarls. The noise of his bones breaking and reshaping rang through the room. His head now brushed the ceiling, and bones were like thorns out of his back. Rin was now an abomination of a creature, he let out a high pitch screech.

Isak thought that Rin was being a little over-dramatic and was about to say something about it when the box exploded. At first, he didn't feel a thing and thought that it wasn't so bad, but when the initial shock was over and his nerves had comprehended that something happened, he started to feel some pain that he hadn't ever felt before. It was like putting your hand on the stove x10... 000 and all over the body. He screamed and fell to the floor, writhing in pain.

Isak's body began to take on a new shape, like Rin's did. This one was smaller than what Rin turned into but much more agile. He grew paws and a trout. Two red ears stuck out from his skull. He gained teeth similar to a snake's. Those all hurt but none of that compared to the pain of having your knees buckled inwards. Not even the goo could compete with that. When the transformation was done, Isak was a fox with venomous teeth. He tried to speak but all that came out was various fox sounds. Hopefully the rest would understand him anyway.
"Okay, so i'm a fox with snake teeth now. Have any of you ever had your knees buckled inwards? It's not pleasant..." he said, hoping they would understand. Hopefully there was a cure to this, or he would be stuck with such knees for the rest of his life. Yes, he worried more about knees rather than him being a fox with snake teeth in a facility dedicated to science.

D

Deleted member 227971

"What have you done!?" Was the last thing Charlie managed to say before the goo covered them, covering most of their body, even getting in their eyes. They stumbled backwards, tripping and falling onto the floor in pain. They clutched their head in their hands, feeling their muscles being torn apart and smashed together again, and their skull getting longer. Their spine felt like it was lifting at the back, and 100s of 1000s of hair where growing on them, feeling like pins and needles all over their body. The pain seemed to last forever, and when it finally stopped all they could hear was a high pitched humming noise. Charlie fell to the floor again, dazed and feeling sick.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy was stunned as goo came flying from the device as it exploded. She got a small few flecks in her eyes and instinctively turned as the worst of the goo splashed across her back, she could feel it seeping through her body as she fell to the ground suddenly in intense pain, then the pain slowed ever so slightly and she thought it was over when two growths burst from her back, spreading out and growing rows and rows of muscle, tissue and feathers. When the pain stopped she slowly stood up and checked her body, she felt slightly lighter and her eyesight was definitely better, she couldn't see any of her changes so assumed she must be fine, even though she now had white feathery wings and eyes like that of an eagle. She looked around as the others began to change, "uhm are you guys ok, can you still understand me" she asked.

=Nightshade=

“Oh, boy, didn’t I tell you not to—“ Kazuko broke into a bout of coughing as gas filled the room. Her coughs turned to screams as her body was coated with a viscous blue substance. It itched and burned, seeping into every crevice; down her throat, through her eyes, into her ears. The pain was unimaginable.

Kazuko felt her already toned muscles bulging outwards, doubling, tripling, quadrupling in size. Unable to support all the extra weight, she collapsed forwards as her bones began to buckle before they started thickening. Black scales shimmered acid green as they rippled over her body, starting from her head, once her hair had been sucked into her scalp like a mouthful of overcooked spaghetti.

The girl was beyond the point of screaming now; the pain had rendered her half-delirious. She was growing at an alarming rate, and her body was lengthening, becoming lithe and quick, snakelike. Kazuko’s knee joints reversed with a sickening pop, and her toes melted together before splitting into three deadly claws. Another claw pushed backwards out through her heel, and a smaller dewclaw from her knee joint.

On all fours now, she felt her arms lengthening as the skin began to pull away and turn black. It formed flaps of abrasive material, almost like shark skin. Her hands were nonexistent, replaced by two long claws, and her neck exploded outwards in a frill of needle-like scales. Then came the teeth. Kazuko’s flat human teeth sharpened in her draconian jaw, growing several inches longer than before, as more teeth sprouted. And more. And more. Teeth all the way down her throat, reminiscent of a lamprey, to shred and shred and shred until there was nothing left to shred.

Her tongue grew long, dangling out of her jaw, as it split in two near the end. A greenish liquid dripped from her jaws, hissing against the metal floor and warping the steel. Her massive tail was barbed and as sharp as a blade. The last thing to change was the skin under the scales. Hungry, sucking mouths—lamprey mouths—opened and shut as her scales bristled, revealing rows and rows of teeth. Dozens of the things covered every crevice between the razor-edged scales. Kazuko was terrified; a teenage girl trapped inside a monster’s body.

The instincts were the last things to surface. Kazuko heard the others’ “voices,” and was about to respond, when a shudder seized her monstrous body. {If you can hear me, run,} was the last thing she tried to say before “Kazuko” was no more. Her consciousness had been swept up by an instinct. No, an urge. No, it went much, much deeper than that. A desire.

The desire to kill.

Isak looked on in shock on what Kazuko turned into. She was towering over him and it frightened him a lot. So much so that he couldn't comprehend what Daisy or even Kazuko herself said. He peed on the floor and took off to hide somewhere in the room.
"Well, you guys are on your own. Bye!" he tried to say, though it still just came out as fox sounds, as he hid behind another container. He didn't take into account that Kazuko might be able to smell him wherever he went, though the pee would definitely help mask his scent and in turn everyone else's scents. But Isak didn't care. He was just going to hide.

Adam, full of fear backed himself up to the door after being covered in goo, and seeing what happened to the others. But still, that didn’t stop the liquid from getting to him. He felt a rapid pain all over, his skin started to peel, and his spin started to crack. His head grew a snout and horns, while he seemed to have allot sprouted a large tail. Both of his feet and hands grew large claws, and his eyes grew smaller. At this’s point Adam had grown about, 3 feet, and his skin had completely swapped into black scales with hints of gray fur. The husk looked around at his fellow students, they looked like they we’re in pain too. Even worse they looked, horrifying. Like a monster from a horror movie that would be able to kill you in seconds. Adam freaked out when realizing this, but then looked down at his large black claws.

“I’m just like them..”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Rin attempted to chase after Isak, but stopped when Kazuko morphed. He watched in horror as his sister turned into a monster, her screams echoing through his skull. He wanted to check on her but then he felt like his mind was being pulled away from his body. It felt like his mind was tied to a chair and being forced to watch, he wanted to scream for help or for anybody to come save him. Slowly snarls turned towards her, as he gave out a demonic roar splitting his lower jaw in two. He lumbered towards her, his stride turning into a run as he tackled her into the door they entered. Rin let go staring at his hands, small but noticeable holes scattered across his skeletal hands. He shrieked before charging at her again, the door buckling. "Sis I'm so sorry", he tried to shout, but the goo didn't seem to give her telepathy. The door strained under the weight of the two, and gave in breaking apart. Rin tumbled down the stairs under the aquarium tunnel.

(this is not autoing)

@Night's Shadow

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Philix snorted "Oh come on! Do you think they'll just leave an ultra-dangerous substance where kids can waltz up and play with it? It's probably something harmless." he nearly grinned, but the timer began speeding up, sirens began wailing, and the goo jumped on his face.
Wait what?
"Oh" he stated dumbly before blacking out.

Philix groaned as he awoke. He got to his feet, but did not have the strength to stand up for some reason. He put a talon to his feathered head.
Wait, feathered? Wait, TALON?
Looking down, Philix saw a bright yellow talon where is arm should be. He cried out, jumping backwards. The movement cause him to look behind him, where he saw his back half was a lion's butt, and his back had wings.
He was a griffin...sort of.
"Whoaaaaaa.....this is cool." he breathed, circling around and admiring his body. "Sure, hella weird and kinda scary, but cool."
It was then he realized that he wasn't the only one who changed. He couldn't tell who was who, but it was just a party of abominations, with few exception. All in all, his transformation felt nice, as it wasn't made from nightmare fuel.
Speaking of which, the biggest and arguably the scariest one, a black dragon capable of making people soil themselves, was starting to go rogue.
"Ah jeez. We need to go." he said, or at least, tried to. It all came out as garbled cawing, which wasn't very understandable.
Philix sighed. Welp,he has wings, he may as well use them. He began flapping his wings while running, and gained some height before falling and crashing into the floor. Apparently gaining wings wasn't automatically going to make him able to fly.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

The monster roared in crazed rage, its whiplike tongue lashing, sending droplets of acid flying everywhere. The doors collapsed under its massive weight, and it flared its wings to make itself appear bigger. Attack it? Who could do such a stupid thing? What creature could show such audacity? Its eyes blazed with emerald fury as it launched itself upwards with its powerful legs, opening its wings and flapping hard, screeching in fury at the skeletal monstrosity that had dared to attack it.

It dove downwards, mouth open, teeth bared, acid dripping from its slavering jaws. Metal warped and dissolved under the green liquid, and the room trembled at the monster’s roar. Its furiously intense rage was palpable, like a blazing fire incapable of being quenched. Its tail lashed out at the bony, wolf-headed creature, followed by a backwards strike by its wing. Its collar of spikes bristled, revealing the hungry mouths beneath it, as it growled darkly at the water surrounding it. The underwater tunnel was claustrophobic for the massive wyvern, but the skeleton-wolf was in its way. Enraged, it smashed the other creature against the glass, then the other side, and again. Cracks like spiderwebs, hairline fractures, crinkled across the glassy surface, sending drops of water tinkling through them like rain. It hissed against the monster’s scales, driving it into an even more frenzied state. It roared again, and rushed the creature still in its way once again.

@Schrift007

The dragonic creature snarled finally trying to get a grip of his situation. He looked up to finally analyze the rest of the students. Some had it worse than others, that was obvious. He looked to his left, one girl seemed to have grown wings. And a boy seemed to have done the same but his lower half seemed to be a lion. A lynx like creature, and a running fox..

To his right was and incredibly damaged skeletal-wolf? What has thrown him up against the wall so hard? He found his answer almost immediately. A huge wyvern like creature, probably about the same size as him. He compared her to the rest of the students. Talking everything into consideration he estimated she would tear them all apart in a matter of minutes.

He was the only one who matched her in defensive and offensive abilities. He snarled and lept towards her. He needed to beat the killing instinct out of her. Before it got to him..

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Rin thrashed around the tunnel, until the spikes on his back got stuck into the glass. He struggled to get out, writhing and snarling. Until the glow in his eyes went dim, the usual flaring orange turning into small embers. But seeing Adam jump at Kazuko, ignited the fire in his eyes. Rin lept between the two, his spikes ripping off his back. He eyed Adam looking deep into his eyes, before inhaling and letting out a hyper sonic scream at him. The glass above them started to crack, water started to fall from above. It was more out of pride than the protection of Kazuko. Rin swung around and grabbed Kazuko by the throat, before slamming her up into the glass ceiling. The small holes now exploded, glass and water rained down on the three of them. He slashed at Kazuko, each slash being stronger than the last. "Please stop hurting my sister, please I'm begging you" his mind shouted. Rin ignored his mind and launched a barrage of attacks at Kazuko.

@Night's Shadow @Delzen

=Nightshade=

The monstrosity writhed in pain at the high-pitched shriek of the bone creature. The glass cracked more, and the skeleton grabbed it! It could feel the teeth under its scales working to devour the bone, but something was stopping them. It was too hard?

Crashing through the glass was not too bad, but then the water hit its scales. The water! An unnatural scream wrenched free from the wyvern’s throat as the liquid touched it. Water! It hissed against the acid, evaporating against its scales. Its eyes blazed again, and it flipped midair as it broke free of the building. The skeleton was still attached to its throat, and it thrashed again, madly enraged.

When it had landed, the skeleton began slashing at it. The armored scales took the brunt of the attack, and she gave hardly any ground. The monster screeched in uncontrollable fury, and it caught the final slash in its jaws before hurling the skeleton into the air and taking off after it. Once the creature was above the skeleton, it flipped again, bringing its tail down to smash the emancipated being into the ground, licking its lips in triumph with its forked, acid-covered tongue.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy watched as the larger creatures fought with one another, "wow, definitely do not wannabe get caught up in that, she then turned and ran coming across a lion bird hybrid, "hey, ah you savage or can you still hold a decent conversation" she asked the creature as she still was none the wiser of her mutations and thought she was still completely normal, "what do we do, do we get a doctor...a scientist......the police" she really was worried about getting hurt while also not wanting the others to hurt themselves as well.
@Gamingfan

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Rin took the blow with full force, his body felt like stone. His mind was still tortured to watch his body attack his sister. Rin smashed through floor upon floor, after the deadly attack. When the sky stopped spinning, he felt his ribs where his sister had hit him, he felt through the bones before finding a few large gaps between his third and fifth rib. He groaned at the pain, before shaking it off. He jumped between each floor of the building, each time he was getting faster. By the time he made it to the roof, he was now a black blur. Rin launched himself at kazuko, and grabbed her leg and pulled her down with him. He made sure she hit each edge of the hole she made. By the time they made it to the ground the four floors above them started to crumble.

Rin looked his sister, before charging at her. Every time he came close, he ripped off one of his bones in an attempt to impale her. By the fifth time, he managed to miss and hit the ground so hard it swallowed him. He fell back into the room with the others. At this point Rin had given up on trying to break free of his mind chains and let his animal take over. He could see everyone else, and lunged at them. He released a deadly cross chop aimed at daisy, before turning to face the others.

@Night's Shadow @Shadow_Pup

Isak saw his chance and took off through the door. But not without leaving another, more compact, present on the floor. He was also getting overtaken by the savagery of the animal he was. Which was evident by the shit he took on the floor. Had he been normal, he would've waited until he was at a bathroom. Had he been in his right mind, he would've pictured a fox going to the bathroom and grinned at the thought. Instead it was just a smile (as well as a fox could anyway). Which meant that he was still a bit in control. He didn't care anymore about his classmates though. He was still an animal after all

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Philix looked down towards the girl with wings. He tried to speak, but it came out a squawk again. He thought about the dragon.
Maybe it's a telepathy thing? Yep, sure is. Well, this place used to be full of doctors and scientist, but this goo-bomb thing kinda scared them all off. As for the police, do you think they'll be okay with a dragon causing trouble? They'll probably take it down, and put whoever that is behind bars. Kinda unfair, especially since they're not in control.
He gave a grin, which looked and felt weird with his new beak. "Now that I think about it...this is the perfect chance to try out my new body! Oh! Speaking of which!" he saw one of the mutants, who he now named skelly-wolf, leap at Daisy. WIthout missing a beat, he wrapped his tail around the bird-girl and leaped out of the way.
"Wow, so now you've become an animal too? Fun. I know this is pointless, but I may as well. Wake up dude! We really do not need to fight each other. We're all in the same boat, only some of use aren't losing our minds." Philix said casually.
Philix sighed. First Acid Dragon, now Skelly-wolf. Hopefully no one else will go insane, but that was probably wishful thinking. Philix flexed his talons and the claws on his hind feet. Wolf-dragon was dealing with the acid one, so he may as well take Skelly-wolf.If it's a fight he wants, it's a fight he'll get.
Not that Philix was complaining.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy gasped as she was yanked away from a skeletal wolf creature as she was pulled aside she noticed a flurry of something white and glanced at a reflective surface nearby and saw the pair of beautiful white wings, "woah" she muttered to herself as Philix started to ready for a fight, not wanting to get in a fight right away she made a run for it entering the main area of the facility and charging through crowds of scientists who gasped in shock and fear as she used her wings to make a path through the crowd. She reached the front door and burst outside, she then looked around frantically and decided she would wait on the roof and see what happened, she flapped her wings once and took off.with a lot of speed before plummiting towards the ground "come on, come on, come on" she muttered as she tried to will her wings to flap again and just before she hit the ground she managed to spread out her wings causing her to slowly glide down. She the looked up and took off flying straight to the roof. She then sat on the edge and looked at the people moving below her.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Rin looked up the hole above them, maybe she can wait while he fights this bird monster-creature-thing. Rin glared at philix, it seemed a lower being wanted to challenge him of all people. His skeletal hands, scratched along the floor as Rin charged at Philix. He lunged at his, attempting to wrap his arms around philix's wind pipe, or what he thought was one. He tried to sink his fangs into, Philix's neck. His tongue snaked around the side of Philix's head, almost like a windshield wiper made of meat. Inside the monster's body Rin wasn't faring so well, he gave up on attempts to stop this monster, and instead let it do as it wants, hoping it will tire out.

@Gamingfan

=Nightshade=

The monster roared in triumph. The little skeleton-wolf was gone! He had run away! That means... victory belonged to it!

And just like that, Kazuko was back.

Her consciousness snapped back into control with the force of a slingshot. What... happened? she wondered. Her head was pounding like a drum. She attempted to rub her temples... and immediately fell over without her forelimbs supporting her. Forelimbs? Holy— shit, I remember now. Damn. Surveying the destruction she’d caused, she felt her collar of longer, spiked scales bristling again, revealing the hundreds of tiny suckers. She forced it to lie flat. I did this? Yes, yes I did. The primal instincts must’ve... damn.

Now that she was in a more controlled state in terms of her mind, she awkwardly jumped down through the hole she’d apparently made through four floors, landing on all fours. Realizing how terrifying she must look to the others (the ones that were lucid, of course), Kazuko ducked her head and backed up, attempting to communicate that she was herself again, despite how shaken she was at the display of rage she’d just enacted.

“Can you hear me?” she tried to say. It came out more like “Grawr rawr grrrr mrawr grss growr,” and acid dropped from her jaws. Nope. That’s not gonna work. Telepathy, maybe? {Can anyone understand me?} she tried again. {I’m myself? I think? Inside.}

Isak heard a voice in his head, which didn't exactly help him regain control of his body. But when he recognized the voice as that of his classmate, the fox-like creature stopped for a few seconds and struggled to control the body. Isak wanted to go back to observe what had happened, but the fox wanted away. It took a few seconds but eventually Isak regained control and ran back. This time he wouldn't take a piss and shit on the floor though (which he most definitely would not hear the end of). He didn't think it would work but he also tried to communicate through telepathy.
"Kazuko?" he asked.