• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mutants (Discussion)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
THIS IS NOT AN X-MEN RP

In a world were a minority of humans have been gifted with super powers, you are not part of that minority. You are a normal Joe, nothing special. Heroes protect the innocent, from the villains. You go to Silver lake academy, a school for the gifted. The world is led in science by Evo labs, it leads in human evolution, genetic engineering, ect. Life is pretty normal for you, you wake up, go to school, come home, rinse and repeat. Well that's until you go to a field trip.

With the luck of the gods, you're able to go on a field trip to Evol labs. Most of it is pretty boring, but when an opportunity for fun comes, you decide to break away from the group. You find a weird machine, counting down. But when the bomb sirens go off the doors drop, locking you in with the bomb. With no other option, you let it blow up. It covers you in a weird glowing slime, MUTATING YOU! Now you're a Mutant, a link between humans and animals, pretty sweet right? Well not everyone views it like that, Heroes view you as a threat, villains see you as a trump card and the world sees you as a monster. The only way out of this nightmare is to find a cure, but where do you find one?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
Rules(the same for all my other rps but for those that don't know)
-As usual follow pokecharms' rules

-Romance is allowed (maybe encouraged)

-Don't take violence too far, if you do add a warning

- This is not going to be mainly focused on fighting, though there will be a lot of it.

-You can be mutated into a mythical creature

- You don't have to be a pure animal mutation

-You will soon be able to control and change back and forth at will, but not at the start.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Character sheet:
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Mutation combo: (it can be an animal or plant or anything else)
Mutation abilities:
Other:

Name: Rin Nakamura

Nickname: Bones

Appearance: Rin stands at 5'4 weighing in around 140lbs. His hair is dark brown and messy, with dark
brown eyes. Most times he wears a black hoodie with a wolf emblem on the back, under that he has a white T-shirt. On the bottom, he wears black shorts and black trainers. When he mutates, he grows to 9ft, and gains another 100lbs. . He gains fur, on his back , his arms and his head. The parts that aren't fur is bone, pure calcium bone. He resembles slender human with long fingers but his skull shows more of a wolf resemblance, barring malicious teeth and long pointed ears. His eyes glow bright orange. But his most intimidating feature are the many bones sticking out of his back, making him resemble a voodoo doll, or a pin cushion.

Personality: He is your typical rebel kid, acting on his own accords. He is often quick mouthed and likes to taunt others for anything they do. He tries to push himself away from others since he sees himself as a threat and can often be seen making remarks about his uselessness. But if there is one thing he is great at, it's being loyal. If anyone does anything to the people he holds close, then don't expect mercy from this guy. It doesn't help that his mutation acts as his Mr Hyde, making him attack everyone around him, even if they're friends.

Mutation combo: Human skeleton + Wolf

Mutation abilities: With the mutation, he gains super strength, speed and durability. He even gets a small healing factor. His main ability is bone manipulation, he can create bones out of nothing, be it for destruction or healing, the bones are just regular bones. He can pull the bones from his back, and use them to impale enemies. Another ability, is his sonic howl. It has the power to destroy concrete.

Other: Rin is the older sibling to Kazuko, he calls her Zuzu or Zu, mainly depends on how he is feeling.

@Gamingfan @Night's Shadow @Killerbunny the god

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Character sheet:
Name: Philix Briff
Nickname: Hothead/Birdbrain
Appearance: Tanned skin/Black, messy hair/ 5'11. Wears a blue hoodie over his red undershirt, jeans, and sneakers.
Personality: Boisterous to the point of irritation. Despite his nickname, he's actually very friendly, and only somewhat stupid. He just has a hard time sitting still or being a patient person. He is, however, blunt and sarcastic at times, not really realizing, or caring, about how they react. He lives for action, and wanted to be a hero at a young age. Unfortunately, he wasn't born with powers, but he still hasn't gave up on it.
Mutation combo: Phoenix + Griffin
Mutation abilities: Basically he's able to become a griffin, but instead of an eagle, the avian half is a phoenix.

In human form, he naturally has good eyesight and pyrokinesis, although he'll need an external fire as a human. He's actually able to grow his wings in human form, but as he isn't fully griffin and humans aren't supposed to grow wings, it's painful and can even result in blood. His bones became hollow, therefore making him fragile, but covering himself in fire will heal him quickly. Sunbathing also does the job, but much more slowly.

In griffin mode, he's capable of flight, has super strength, great eyesight, fire immunity/healing, and can use pyrokinesis, without the need for another fire. It's quite hard, however, so he normally just yeets fire with his wings to attack. Becoming full griffin has risks, however. If he doesn't focus, he'll lose memory of who he was, especially if there's any valuables around. He doesn't become hostile, but he has a natural urge to steal, horde, and protect any treasure he finds from anyone, working for someone unknown, even to himself.

Other:

I'll probably edit this a little more but hope this works

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This is technically a character that was an x-men style character of mine originally (A female version of Angel I thought up) but I changed it try and for with this roleplay, so feel free to give criticism.
Name: Daisy Reaper
Nickname: Daisy/Angel
Appearance: 5’6”, with pink hair and green eyes, she has a skinny but mature body type and freckles. She wears her hair down so that it reaches it full length at just below her lower back. She wears a white t-shirt under a denim jacket, black skinny jeans and black boots. She also has a cross earring in her right ear.
Personality: Mostly energetic and determined. She loves making friends and making people proud. She enjoys singing, drawing and painting. She gets along well with others, but hates people who are disrespectful or rude. She also hates being called weak or useless.
Mutant Combo: Human + Bird
Mutation Abilities:
Wings: Angel possesses the superhuman ability to fly by means of her natural wings, which spanned sixteen feet from wingtip to wingtip. Fully feathered like a bird's, the wings have a very flexible skeletal structure, enabling her to press them to the back of her torso and legs with only the slightest bulge visible under her clothing. Angel flies by flapping her wings, as a bird does.The strength in her wings can easily break a man's arm or leg, or even put someone through a wall. Angel's normal cruising speed averages around 70 mph, though she is capable of diving swoops that reach up to 180 mph. She can fly at 150 mph without the help of a tail wind for up to half an hour at a time before tiring to an appreciable degree. Though she generally flies beneath the height of the clouds, she can reach a height of 10,000 feet with little effort. With severe strain she can attain the highest recorded altitude of a bird in flight (African geese at 29,000 feet above sea level), but can only remain at that altitude for several minutes.
Aerial Adaptation: Angel's entire anatomy is naturally adapted to flying. Her bones are hollow, her body processes food more efficiently than a normal human body and does not store any excess fat, and she possesses a greater proportionate muscle mass than normal. As a result, her strength, speed, agility, flexibility, endurance, reflexes, coordination, balance, eyesight and hearing are at their peak. Elements of her anatomy are comparable to those of birds, especially birds of prey. Her eyes can withstand high-speed winds which would damage the average human eye. She can breathe at high velocities or altitudes, and she can cope with the reduced temperatures at high altitudes for prolonged periods of time, giving her a greater-than-normal capacity to endure low temperatures in areas such as the Arctic. She shares some quality with birds including the sense of direction while her eyesight is on par with the one of an eagle, allowing her to spot movement and details even from higher distances than the average human could even in the dark. She possesses greater physical strength than an ordinary human equal to her in body weight and can lift about 500 lbs. Her musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. She can physically exert herself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in her blood begins to impair her. Her physical stamina while in flight is considerably greater. She can fly non-stop under her own power for a maximum of approximately twelve hours. The tissues of Angel's body are somewhat harder and more durable than that of an ordinary human, though she is far from invulnerable. While she can be injured in ways comparable to an ordinary human, her body is structured to withstand the friction caused by flying at high speeds. She can also withstand impact forces that would severely injure or kill an ordinary human with only mild to moderate discomfort.
Other: N/A

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
@Shadow_Pup Amazing character Accpepted! I like how you're able to make a character on par with one of ours.

Am I right to assume that she doesn't lose her mind when mutating?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well seeing as she was originally based off of Angel from X-men I envisioned her to be basically a human who grows wings and her eyes change a bit, most of her mutation would be internal so no I don't think she would lose her mind.

If you have room for another character I’d be happy to join!

Name: Adam Mercury
Nickname: Husk
Appearance: Brown eyes, jet black hair, around 6,1. He usually wears a black sports coat on top of a blue shirt, gray leggings under black sports shorts.
Mutant Appearance: Like his last name, his eyes turn a mercury color. His hair fades a bit to a lighter tone, and he grows about 2 inches. While he can stand on all twos, he’ll run, Andy walk on all fours. His head sprouts what looks to be a mix of wolf ears and spiraled horns. His skin turn into grayish red scales, and his legs and arms both grow larger and sprout claws. He has a medium tail with a bit of black fur on the tip of it. His wings look like a dragon’s, but have a furry outline.
Personality: He’s in one word, a shell. He’s silent, and follows a schedule. He doesn’t care for change and follows wants everyday to be the same. He always remains calm, and has dead look in his eyes. He lets people walk all over him, as he doesn’t really care. The only thing that makes him smile are the stars. He’s completely run out of sympathy and doesn’t feel bad for anyone, heck he barely feels at all. He will have freak outs if he gets overwhelmed.
Mutation combo: Dragon + Wolf
Mutation abilities:
#1 Spit Up:
Thanks to his dragon side he’s able to breath fire, and at an even hotter temp, lighting. But since he barley has it under control it’s more like spit.
#2 Wings
Pretty simple, he’s able to sprout dragon wings.
#3 Defensive Skin
Since his skin is made up of dragon scales his skin is incredibly tough.
#4 Wolf Senses
He has an incredible sense of smell, and hearing.
#5 Claws
Once again, pretty simple. Like Logan from X-Men, he can sprout (shorter) claws.

Other: Hello : )

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Oh, that. Now I know what you were apologizing for, Schrift.

Yeah I totally saw that before

Not

Anyways.

Name: Kazuko Nakamura
Nickname: Kaze, Zuzu, Zu
Appearance: Light brown hair, slightly tanned skin, about 5’2” and 93 lbs. Her eyes are electric blue, and normally sparkling with mischief. Typically, she wears dark clothing, a sweatshirt and jeans in the winter and a tight t-shirt and cut-off jeans in the summer. Most of her weight is muscle due to her martial arts training, and though she’s small, she’s all sharp edges and no soft roundness.
Personality: No-nonsense, to-the-point, tactical strategic genius. Easily figured out the line from point A to point B, then kinda has to add morality back into the equation. Not ruthless, per say, just good at finding the most effective solution without considering consequences. She almost scares herself with her effectiveness, and tries to always make sure to consider morality in her strategies despite her cold demeanor. Has a bit of a soft spot for her older brother, Rin, but finds it hard to open up to other people.
Mutation combo: Wyvern/Lamprey
Mutation abilities: A terrifying combination of creatures, Kazuko transforms into a massive black wyvern with sucking, hungry lamprey mouths in the cracks between her scales. Touch her with no protection, and you’re as good as dead. The primal instincts to kill or be killed are so strong, that they sometimes overwhelm her human consciousness (especially in the beginning), and she goes on an uncontrollable rampage, killing everything in her path with acid spit, abrasive wings, saber-like claws, serrated teeth several inches long, a sense of smell better than a bloodhounds, eyesight equivalent to a hawk’s, and deadly mouths between her scales.
Other:

Here she is... again

Name: Isak Palme (he's a Swedish boi)
Nickname: Troublemaker/vandalizer/bastard/kyubi
Appearance: 6'1 tall and have the same muscle build as a swimmer. He has black hair and green eyes. He wears a purple hoodie and torn jeans. Underneath the hoodie he usually wear a black t-shirt (mostly with some sort of rock band logo on it). He also have an earpiercing in his left ear and 'spiderbites' on his left side of his lip (if you don't know what that is, it's two piercings on your lower lip).
Personality: he's a trickster pretty much. Even though he often gets into trouble, he can talk his way out of it using logic. Manipulates people quite easily too.
Mutation combo: Fox + Black Mamba
Mutation abilities: He hears and smell as well as a fox does, he can see in the dark, he's venomous and can transform into a fox/snake thing (his pupils are like a snakes and his front teeth are like a venomous snake's. Other than that, he's almost exactly like a fox. Just a bit more flexible even though foxes are quite flexible already)
Other: I've used this one many times but have given him some rest until now :p

Last edited:
Mutant appearance done! Also I just realized that I look like I’m trying to make my character a total edgelord. I promise I’m not. Think of him more as a husk, someone who really doesn’t have a purpose anymore, and had given up themselves and others.

Mutant appearance done! Also I just realized that I look like I’m trying to make my character a total edgelord. I promise I’m not. Think of him more as a husk, someone who really doesn’t have a purpose anymore, and had given up themselves and others.
I should be offended because you pretty much just made me. Well personality-wise anyway

D

Deleted member 227971

Looks really interesting, and I need to get back to RPing on this site before I die here again, so here we go!

Name:
Charlie East
Nickname:
Char
Appearance:
Charlie stands at around 5"5', with pale skin and freckles around their nose. They often look tired, with black circles under their eyes, which are grey-blue. They have short, just under shoulder, length mouse-brown hair that is shaved on the left side, and dyed purple on the ends. They're often wearing a black hoodie with 'I'm not weird, I'm limited edition!' on the front, jean shorts, and a grey beanie which they'll only occasonally wear.
Personality:
Despite their attempts to be optimistic, Charlie is very stubborn and not exactly hopeful for the future, but are still laid back. They will try not to argue unless they're very passonate about the subject, though if they do get into one wont stop till they're winning. They're also pretty serious when they want to be, but can then again also be very sarcastic, and it's easy to mix the two.
Mutation combo: (it can be an animal or plant or anything else)
Lynx/serval, except more bipedal but still not completely humanoid, think werewolf
Mutation abilities:
Charlie can transform into a werewolf like creature, except instead of being part wolf, they're part Lynx and serval. They usually stand on two legs, but when running do so crouched down a little. This transformation enhnces their senses, mainly their hearing and sight, as well as giving them night-vision. They also have retractable claws, which are particually sharp. Due to also being part serval, they have the ability to jump higher than they are tall, and being part lynx can move almost silently. They may also see infared if they wish, but it can cause strain on the eyes. They loose their laid back attitude as well, becoming a lot more reckless.
Other:
I've linked what they look similar to when transformed (art by me, obvs), but not exactly. They look more feral and fearsome, and their pupils are slitted

I’m not gonna reply till everyone’s character is in the back room. Because at this point it just makes sense for Adam to walk out. Not to pressure anyone who hasn’t yet but like, we’re all waiting on you.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
At the age of 17 Isak has managed to Piss his pants in the first 5 minutes of getting powers

Also for how we're going to get out, don't worry I have a plan I'm just waiting for everyone to become mutants.

He peed on the floor actualy. But that begs the question, what happens to our clothes? I'm guessing we absorb them and then they'll magically come back when we transform back to prevent us from going child-unfriendly in this RP

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
My guy loses his clothes, but not the fur so he can use that as a coat to cover up. Night's Shadow came up with the idea of skin tight clothing that morphs with us. My other idea was to use anything you can find to cover up, I.e trash can lids. But if you have any other ideas feel free to say them.

Isak will not lose the clothes that i made for him. Atleast not the hoodie. I guess he had to crawl out of his hoodie when his transformation was complete. But other than that i guess he'll just find something to cover himself up

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Now I'm glad that Daisy's mutation was so minimum to her appearance, it means she doesn't lose her clothes, except she might need a new jacket and t-shirt at the moment as she ripped the backs a bit.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Yeah, if he can figure out how to use it in human form. Rin will be able to use his bone and sonic scream powers in human form if he can figure it out.