• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Must get rid of some o' my Pokemon

[Pearl]Hiya People I am currently over stocked with eevees one of every attitude i have two rash but one of everything else I breed to please if you want an evo tell me ill do it want a certain kind and moves? Ill put them on!!! I aslo am over stocked on zangooses not sure about there attitudes though...but i also will give out some shinys with my [pokemon platinum] I will NOT give out legondarys there to hard to catch I will take only a measly price of a growlithe or houndour and mightyanas so post what you want!

Note: I need Level "Gender is male"on eevee's so dont ask for females i will post if i get one and whoever askes first gets it. [Seldomnly will i give out legondarys from platinum] most likley from fire red - emeralds are legonds haned from not all the time i will post when i have them up for offer.

Hmm, what Shinys do you have? Cause I got none and owning one would be great. xD I'll breed Growlithe and Houndour for now. And what Legendarys are you willing to give? xD Just a question for future reference. Don't need legendarys atm.

Woot, you're on! Well, I've bred my Houndour so I've got an extra now. I'll go breed my Growlithe now so I can give it to you too. Are your legendaries legit? And is Latias one of those in the list? xD

Ah. xD I meant Latios, the blue one. I got confused. @_@ But I guess Latias will do too. Haha. Awesome. :3 Oh, and just a question, how about Jirachi..? Since my friend is looking for one.

Is Growlithe, Houndour and Mightyena really all you want? xD

Can I change my mind to Jirachi then if I'm only allowed one legendary? ^^; Sorry if I'm giving you trouble. XD I can get you all three pokemon you want btw. The Growlithe is about to hatch but I still gotta evolve the Mightyena. xD

just your luck i do and umm it will be a while i ran out of poke and ultra balls XD Ill get to you as soon as i can i willl just beat the eliet four for some money so it will be a day maybe is that ok with you and what would you like him/her named?

just your luck i do and umm it will be a while i ran out of poke and ultra balls XD Ill get to you as soon as i can i willl just beat the eliet four for some money so it will be a day maybe is that ok with you and what would you like him/her named?

No name. But wait; why do you need ultra balls, if Chikorita is not caught in the wild?

Im sorry no i dont have a legit raikou atm i havnt had the time to find my fire red and capture one if i had it i surtanlly would give you it now a non ledgit i have but you probably dont want that one since you asked for a legit

Im sorry no i dont have a legit raikou atm i havnt had the time to find my fire red and capture one if i had it i surtanlly would give you it now a non ledgit i have but you probably dont want that one since you asked for a legit

Ok. Thanks for not just sending me an un-legit one. lol

Is the chickorita legit?