• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

must evolve my kadabra

hi u all!! i'm new here and i just started to play pokemon platinum! i have a kadabra and it can only evolve with trade. can any1 help me plz?
also i really want a murkrow but i dont think i have something special to give

*i dont have all the badges. can i start wi-fi trades?

You can do Wi-Fi trades as long as you have a Pal Pad. To get a Pal Pad, first you must obtain the first Gym Badge. Afterwards, go to the lower level of the PokeCenter and a lady will give you the Pal Pad. Trade Friend Codes with whomever you wish to trade with, go online, and boom, trade is now ready to go.

I believe Murkrow can be found naturally in Diamond, in the Eterna Forest at night, if I'm not mistaken.

Shocari said:
You can do Wi-Fi trades as long as you have a Pal Pad. To get a Pal Pad, first you must obtain the first Gym Badge. Afterwards, go to the lower level of the PokeCenter and a lady will give you the Pal Pad. Trade Friend Codes with whomever you wish to trade with, go online, and boom, trade is now ready to go.

I believe Murkrow can be found naturally in Diamond, in the Eterna Forest at night, if I'm not mistaken.
oops!! my mistake. i have platinum

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Shocari gave you the instructions for Platinum :)

Unfortunately my DS and router are incompatible with Gen IV Wifi, so I won't be able to help you out with the trade. Sorry!