• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Musical Madness and Mystery (Discussion)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@Captain Cardboard It was indeed because Jenny called them. It took them a fair while since their graveyard is a small distance away from Terry's, and they are pretty slow. (Atleast Mel is, and Cait knows better than to rush off alone and leave Mel behind.)

DevVoid

@Shadow_Pup In order to heal up Terry, would it be alright that Terry, Mel and Cait had attained the skill of Necromancy since they are undead, so that they can exchange one of the souls of the beings that Terry has inside of him from his previous kills? Otherwise, Terry would just have to remain walking around with a split open face and skull, and I dont think it'd really be all that fair if my character would be the only one to be at the brink of death after that one moment with no way of recovering.

DevVoid

But then again, Jenny is just as much an undead as Terry, Cait and Mel are. So why would it be more unreasonable for a zombie to be a necromancer than a mummy, especially when most necromancers can even turn themselves into a zombie with necromancy?

Well, usually zombies and skeletons that were raised by necromancy are depecited more as thralls and mindless muscle. Strong physically, but no real magic powers. Mummys on the other hand have more rituals about them, and when they revive have been shown to use magic themselves (I'm thinking stuff like the old Mummy movie with Brendan Frasier. Love that flick |D). But then again, your characters are wayyyyy smarter than the average pop culture magic-revived zombie. So I personally don't have much of a problem with Terry, Cait, and Mel having dark magic powers. I was more suggesting it for character bonding purposes.

DevVoid

Well, that is tradition for normal zombies, but the thing is; noone knows how Terry, Mel, Cait or the other zombies in their graveyards were resurrected. I suppose Jenny's necromancy would be more advanced than any of the trio's due to being a mummy, but I feel they should still be able to atleast use necromancy somewhat, which brings in a connection to the mysterious power that brought them into the world of the living.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alright, I think this roleplay is finished, so many people have left and the story is getting dull with the small amount of people who remain. Well it was fun while it lasted.