• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Musical Madness and Mystery (Discussion)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I'd be fine with that. I have no idea what to do with Terry for now since he's basically already gone to bed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ok so, the time skip would be to the next day. Everyone will come to the building and the performers will be set backstage of the auditorium to get ready, other students will be told to be seated, anyone who was on the list to become a minion, those characters need an excuse (like going to the bathroom or something) so that they are not in the auditorium for a bit. The headmaster will visit them (people can write about their own interaction with him, even if it is at the same time as someone else, he is a sorcerer so it would make sense still) and turn them (@LunarSilvally you never posted another character so will Shadow be turning or not). Then during the final performance the NPC student (someone who went to do something), will be discovered dead in the halls.

@Clite of Dragonbow can I ask what your plan is for this Marie disappearance.

@Blue_Flash4 @EeviumZ @Captain Cardboard @DevVoid

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Sorry guys, but I'm dropping out of this RP. I've got a bit much on my plate right now, and I'm losing interest.

Name: Ferninade
Age (15-19): 18
Species: Shapeshifter (Jackel)
Subjects (Dance/Singing/Instruments etc.) (2 max): Pianist, Dance
Appearance: He is about 5"9 with a well masculine build. He has jet black hair pushed to the side a bit to form a bang. He has topaz/green eyes and wears mostly casual clothing consisting of a buttoned down shirt, pants, and shoes. He wears a fedora on his head tilted slightly down with a black watch on his right wrist with two bandages wrapped around his wrists. He wears dog tags around his neck.
Personality: Obsessive(of JC), a bit rude, Stern, Gentle(only to JC)
Relationships: JC(huge crush on)(Friend), Shadow(Friend)
Other: He is very Obsessive with JC and doesn't allow anyone near her as he will threaten them to stay away from her. He is a bit rude to just everybody except JC but JC does correct him at time which he listens to quickly. He doesn't mind Shadow because that is JC's older brother. In his Jackel form a collar forms around his neck with the dog tags attached in the front

@Shadow_Pup

Here's the person who will replace Shadow to change

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ok accepted.

These are the new performing order and list of minions.

Performing Order:
- A bunch of NPCs
- Terry
- JC

List of Minions:
- Nick
- Marie
- Ariah
- Ferninande
- Terry

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
People who's characters are going to be changed, could you say what will be their reason to not be in the auditorium during the show.

And just to do a quick rundown, the show will start and the students who are in the auditorium will start to be visited, at the last performance (JC's) one of the NPC students will be killed in the hallway, the principal will be the cause, but the before mentioned vampire bully is the framed culprit. The minions will mostly stick to their normal routines but will become, cruel and heartless towards those of opposite blood to them, excluding their fellow minion buddies, they will essentially become a universal bully group.

DevVoid

@Captain Cardboard He did, when he was freshly reincarnated as a zombie, he killed 3 people. That was when he had just risen from the grave for the first time and still couldn't control his hunger a year ago. Of course, alot of time had passed since then. Two of these people were grave robbers who were unfortunate enough to run into the graveyard at the wrong time, and one was the groundskeeper who had been there in the night, two days before another burial, digging a fresh grave. Since this happened a year ago, searches for these 'missing' people had been dropped due to lack of leads.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I just remembered that I probably should check what time zones people are in, so that I don't get impatient if people don't respond due to different time zones.

DevVoid

Oh, we have to pick people that aren't minions? Sorry, I was kinda confused on what 'informant' meant in this context.

In that case, @LunarSilvally would it be alright if Shadow or JC took the spot as Terry's informants, then?
(posted this again since edits dont ping people)
(second edit just to say I'll edit my post once I get permission)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Okay after that I will explain fully, the informants are a person the minions manipulate into finding things out for them, things that the principal can't figure out on his own. They are someone that would trust the minion and will most likely be the one who figures out something is up.

Also do any of you want your characters to be minions till the principal is beaten. Just thought I would check.

DevVoid

@LunarSilvally Uh... that doesn't quite answer my question. Will JC or Shadow be informants for Terry, as in gather information that Terry couldn't gather for the wizard on his own?

Name: Jameson "Jamie" Davis
Age (15-19): 17
Species: Demon
Subjects (Dance/Singing/Instruments etc.) (2 max): Harp
Appearance: Standing at 5'10", Jamie has short dark brown hair with streaks of green, pale white skin and is a bit thin with little muscle on his body. He has four arms, each one ending with sharp claws while all four hands are jet black with black veins traveling up his arms. His eyes are pitch black, leaving his irises a toxic green color and his ears are long and pointed. A pair of horns adorn his head, curving forward while several small horns sit above his eyes and forehead. A line of thick spikes travel down his back and end near the tip of his 3 foot demon tail.
Personality: For a demon, he is very charismatic and laid back, always staying positive and cheerful during sad and depressing moments. Despite his positivity, he is willing to stand up and fight for what's right even if the odds are against him.
Relationships: None
Other: Jamie is mute, unable to talk and relies on sign language or charades to communicate unless there are other ways to do so.

Last edited:
Also, uh, @DevVoid uh, sorry to seem nagging, but it really only seemed like Endorsi had only touched Terry for a moment until he was yanked away by the mysterious masked man. So he was already yanked away before Terrry's amigos got there. At least, that's how it kind of looks to me.

DevVoid

Terry was yanked away, yes, and the touch to the forehead lasted only a moment, which means only little holy and healing energy could be pumped into Terry's head. However, considering how deadly holy and white magic is against the undead, even small amounts of them combined could easily kill any undead. That one moment was enough to just barely deliver the small amount of the two energies. Mel and Cait had absorbed the remaining combined energy in Terry, which was already almost depleted, which had disintegrated their arms, but causing only very minor damage due to the energies disappearing fast.