• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Musical Madness and Mystery (Discussion)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Just to give out some information the event I mentioned in my post is a optional thing for the students, they can perform any skill and the winner is chosen by the students. I will probably do a poll on here for the win to be chosen.

The headmaster will make an appearance at this event, resulting in the first incident, " it will probably be the death of a human NPC student, framing either an NPC half-blood or one of our characters.

Edit: also to keep down the number of applicants, the age restriction on this will be Junior year or above. So no Freshman or Sophomores

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
'First Incident'

Oh man the first? And its a death of someone? Boy am I glad that it will happen then and another death certainly hasnt happened prior to the festival, nope no sir, totally not a dead body under my characters bed-

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Is it okay if I change Allie's age to Junior Year? I haven't introduced her yet so it shouldn't create any conflict. (I honestly think it's more fitting for her to either be new or having been there for a while)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Right so this is something I've been considering, Seniors and Grads have not got full days, they have there lessons at different points and can go home when done. All other students, may have free periods but must stay on school grounds. So no the school day hasn't ended JC just as no more lessons.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Their will probably be a time skip to lunch that I will do in my next post.

Also could be please tell me here whether their character will be doing the contest, so that I can set up a performing order.

Then suddenly, they stabbed him in the stomach and sides with pocket knives they were secretly carrying in their hoodie's front pockets, where they had their hands hidden within them. Mel and Cait looked to Terry, not worried a bit. Sure, their friend may had just been stabbed multiple times, but its not like he could die again. Or get hurt for that matter. After all, how can you expect to kill that which is already dead? ' Grrgh... this is for our friend you 'served' this morning! ' The male said,

@DevVoid I know this might be kind of obvious... but are they talking about the guy that Terry ate earlier in the morning?

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
It wasn't known who they really were, so they could be either a student or just some people who snuck into the school under the disguise of a student. They deduced that it was Terry since he was the most likely to literally eat a person (being a zombie and all, he has a reputation for his smell), and the person who died did well, die by the graveyard where Terry 'lives'. They wanted to personally get revenge, which is why they were a gang of five people instead of just one or two people. It's like a mafia/gang thing for revenge in that situation. Take one out and the others come for you. Besides, Terry buried the body underneath his grave later on, so the police would think they were being pranked if they arrive at the scene only to have some shady looking people tell them that their friend was buried in a grave.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
So I wanted to know whether people want the next time skip to be to the end of the day of just straight to tomorrow morning.

Also in regards to the incident happening at the concert/contest:
- As stated before there will be an NPC human student's death and I think I will have the vampire bully get framed for it.
- Also a certain amount of our characters are going to be visited by the villain and he is going to use magic to turn those he visits into his minions, the way this works is he allows them to continue to go to school but for now the only noticeable change is in their behaviour, they will become more cruel and cold to others particularly those of opposite blood (Full or Half).

This is the group (they were random generated)
- Nick
- Marie
- Alison
- Ariah
- Shadow
- Terry

I would prefer the next time skip to go to the end of the day, rather than the next day.

You should probably also ask if those people are okay with their characters turning into minions before saying that they should.

Look, I would just prefer if people didn't write their characters doing things like there were no consequences for their actions. I can understand wanting to beat the crap out of someone for bullying your sister, I get that. But the guy already got a bit of a punishment from Terry and his Gang for that. Just saying, killing people is pretty extreme.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I would prefer to keep killing to a number around 0, unless it is a adult minutes on, or a creature made by magic, then that's different, no killing students and not too much punishment to one person, like the vampire bully, he has been punished enough.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well @LunarSilvally that was kind of the point cause Ariah isn't cruel or hateful to full-bloods or anything, I mean she is literally on one's shoulder right now, but if you want to create another character feel free.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm probably going to drop out as well, I've been juggling so many things in my personal life and it's getting too much.

@LunarSilvally Sorry if it was hard to tell, but Drake didn't actually yell that. I was just trying to emphasize that a small part of Drake wanted to make sure he stayed away from Luss as much as possible. The only thing he really did was give Luss a kind of sideways, slightly nervous look.