• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Multiversal Adventure(RP)

Jasper turned her head gently back to the cliff, thankful that at least somebody heard her. She stuffed her hands into her pockets, and walked off the cliff... Well, that's what would've happened had she not been... Her. From beneath her feet as she walked on the air, formed an ice bridge below her. It would save her, and anyone else who followed, a lot of time in getting to this village. The tips of her hair had become a pale white, her hands clawed and glittering with brilliant blue scales. The swirling snowstorm of her eyes increased in furiosity. From the back of her pants, a similar dragonic tail formed, also covered in the same blue scales.

"Hope y'all don't mind, but I'm making this bridge! If your normal, you'll take the easy route up here. If you're adventurous, sure, head down into the woods, there's exploration to be had! And then if you just wanna be alone and brood... Jeez, you're an edgelord, you should really make some friends! Anyhoo, see you at the village if you don't die-!" Her voice was cheery and peppy, as she spoke she turned around and walked backwards so she could speak in the group's direction, the ice bridge still forming below her.

"I don't mind to join to the icy bridge, if you promise me that I won't catch cold or slip and die" said Shun with a sweet smile and just walked at the bridge, slowly taking his steps and following Jasper.
As he walked and tried to catch up to Jasper, asking her out of curiosity.
"Does in your place power to create bridges that can give people without boots a cold, normal or is it just your power?" he asked her.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The being turned around, reaching a hand to his neck as he grabbed Lilians amulet “It is time for me to leave, I will entrust this to you.” He spoke, now facing Erdara, slipping off the neck piece with one hand.

Lilian opened her mouth for a moment, almost in protest, but she did not get anything said before she vanished. The being tossed the necklace to the warrior of light, The being vanishing at the top of its arc.

Eli cautiously stepped forward, poking the spot the being was with a sword. He knelt down and felt around the spot before standing up again, looking over to the bridge. He considered it a moment, it would be faster, and worse come to worse, he bet he could survive the fall, especially if he could grab a tree on his way down.

Eli put a foot on the ice, slowly walking at first to make sure the ice was fine, following behind the other two, keeping quite for now, but listening.

Erdara caught the necklace before looking down at it. The blood red gem reminded her of the crystals scattered around Bloodmist Isle, the island right next the her current home and crash site of the Exodar, Azurmist Isle. Bloodmist also had several crystals and stowaway creatures from the previous world they lived on, Dreanor, now known as Outlands. She placed the necklace around her neck, trying to free the girl. After all, she would hate being in that position. Then she placed one hoof on the bridge, testing it before committing to the ice bridge fully. Erdara honestly wanted allies for this mission. She didn't like the idea of fighting alone. That's why she was joining the Argent Crusade before she was brought two wherever she was at. Erdara committed to the ice bridge.