• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Multiversal Adventure(RP)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
In times of need, heroes are called, across the multiverse it has been repeated since time immemorable, they rise and fall, liberate and doom. Now is the time for the story of heroes to once again begin. This story brings together a group that share almost nothing in common, not even worlds, a group that would have never crossed paths without the intent of a greater being.

The being stood with his eyes closed, taking only a short time to find the ones he was looking for, letting out his power to draw them to him, appearing in front of him, he had made sure to grab them on their feet, some may stumble or fall, but that was for them to do. He opened his eyes, giving a emotionless stare at his new company.

Eli had just been taking off his gear, not needing them in his cave made laboratory, the prize of his expedition at his hip, a bag of raw Ene, a material he used to store magic for his own use. He was about to unhook it from his belt when a flash of dark blue light engulfed him, he gasped as his surroundings changed. He drew his sword, taking a step back as he looked around where he was, seeing other creatures and many trees, to his left was a rock wall, though he was unable to see anything over it, he stayed silent, wanting to see how the others would act.

One of the things the being and summoned was a necklace, sitting on his own neck. A girl appeared directly a few feet in front of him, wearing a simple black and white dress. She was just about among the others in front of the man, she took a few moments to see her surrounding before she gave a curtsey to the man

A young man was next to the girl.. Completely confused. He looked around and knew that he isn't in his beloved bed. He then glanced at everyone that were here with him.

Wispers in his ears go loud.. They were either trying to make him do something bad or warn him. His mind set only on the thinking what he should do now. He didn't said a word.. Well.. Untill 5 seconds past as he remind himself, that he isn't with his sister. "Where I am and who are you" he asked coldly, but with soft thone of voice that doesn't sound hostile.

TEN MINUTES BEFORE TELEPORTATION.
Erdara slung her brown satchel over her head and allowed it to fall to her waist. On her back rested another bag, and her shield. She fastened up her armor before walking out of her and her father's house. Not that she was outside or anything. Instead she walked out into the wreckage of a spacecraft turned into a city. The Exodar. Her people crashed into the planet of Azeroth a many years back and turned the planet into their new home, after dealing with the wildlife mutations they accidentally caused and making new allies.

Her hooves clopped against the silver metal that made the bulk of the ship as did it the other draenei who still lived. She walked towards the long ramp up out of the Exodar, passing a large beam of purple light coming from a Nar'ru, a creature of pure Light.

When she made it out of the Exodar, Erdara was met by a huge draenei man with a large head crest, his hair the same color as hers. He pulled her into a hug, which she accepted. "Erdara, I'm going to miss you," he said as he squeezed her.

"I'll miss you too, dad, but I have to go to Light's Hope Chapel. They need more palidens to help clear the scar."

He smiled as he let her go, hands still on her shoulders. He bent down a bit. "I know. Be careful though don't want my little eiostra'era getting killed or something."

Erdara smiled. "I won't. Archicon poros!" She shouted as she walked off. Her heard him yell "dioniss aca" after her, wishing her a safe journey. She smiled as she walked onto the dock, her hooves clomping on the wood.

Then a blue light surrounded her.

She wasn't at the docks anymore. She was somewhere else. She knew she certainly wasn't at her destination. Everything was too alive. She cautiously looked at the others, thought made no movement of agression. Instead her blue eyes calmly and curiously swept over her new comrades.

Afores was having a blast, as were the mortals she was playing her pranks were. Or so she thought as they ran away screaming. She smiled before teleporting to a small bush that wasn't faring so well. A rare frown crossed her face as she gathered up some green flames and threw it on the bush. It seemed to do better after the fire hit it, instead of the normal burning that happens when someone sets a bush on fire. Then a blue light enveloped her. She tried teleporting away, but she was still stuck in it. When she got to her destination, her mischievous grin hit her face again. "Oh! Mortals! I love playing with mortals! Though it's not very fun if you know where I'm at." She looked off to the side, realizing most of her games weren't going to work.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter Petrelli stood looking around at the group of individuals "what the hell, did Hiro do this or is my future self being a dick again" he said as he checked out his surroundings. Nothing seemed particularly familiar "no this isnt time travel or teleportation persay it's more like interdimensional travel or something but I dont know of anyone with that power" he muttered to himself and stand waiting for an explanation from someone.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane rushed down a dark alley, chasing a man covered in blood and had two big arms coming out of his back. The young demon slayer had gotten separated from her partner a few blocks back while chasing the demon in front of her. She had to get to him before he reached any humans he could use as a hostage. To Akane's luck, there was a pile of boxes coming up that could help her reach her target. She rushed ahead, ran up the boxes and then dove towards her opponent.

"Flame style first form, unknowing fire!" Akane yelled as her blade became covered in colorful flames, something unique to her.

The demon turned around just in time to see Akane's blade slash through his two back arms and through his face. Akane landed behind her enemy and slowly put her katana away. She turned around in time to see the demon's body fall to the floor and began to fade away, when suddenly everything around her changed.

Akane looked around confused, not knowing where she was or who the people around her were. She placed her hand on the handle of her katana, her eyes set on a demon looking girl. She was probably the one behind all of this. But who were the others?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The being did not stir other than to speak to the beings now in front of him, speaking in an empty tone "I have brought you all here to create a group capable of stopping a man intent on killing all mortal life, and I believe you all capable of doing the task."

Eli stood up straighter, lowering his sword, but not sheathing it. He still did not know what anyone else here wanted, and did not trust the man who claimed to have brought him here. "Why did you choose us to do this with you?"

Lilian stood up, and stepped back, the man having not really addressed her directly, so she decided to wordlessly wait for now."

The being shifted his head ever so slightly to Eli "You misunderstand, I have brought you here so you may do it, I must go elsewhere."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter stared bewildered "you think a bunch of people who have never met can beat some guy who wants to destroy all mortal life, yeah cause that's sounds like a walk in the god damn park" he said frustrated, he didnt know these people, he certainly didnt know whether to trust them. He stood with his arms folded as he eyed up the rag tag bunch if misfits this fellas had decided to summon.

"I agree with that gentelman over here" said Shun as he pointed at Peter. "I don't think that we are a good people for this kind of task as we simply never met each other before and in all honest some of us doesn't seem to trust one another too. Such a group may not be very helpful for you.." He said with soft, mannered voice Although he also didn't trust in even one bit a entity that summoned them.

Erdara frowned at Peter, disliking his overly rude behavior. Then she turned back to the figure that summoned her. "I'll be happy to join this team you created. However, could you give us more instruction or information? You are leaving us, a group of total strangers, in the dark about mostly everything when that 'everything' contains all life." She bowed her head respectfully for a half second before standing back to her full height. She was use to talking like this to beings. Especially the Nar'ru, who were like the Light's version of the Old Gods (powerful evil beings).

Afores didn't say anything, enjoying the chaos around her. Then someone said something that actually wasn't a total repeat. And overly polite. She grinned and teleported to Erdara's shoulder. "Ooo! Fancy talk! What are you, some sort of princess? Or aristocrat?"

"Paliden for the Light. Not a princess or aristocrat. Besides, my people doesn't put emphasis on those sort of things."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli waved his free hand out “And I share the same sentiments, how can we beat a threat we know nothing of with people we have never even seen before?”

Lilian looked up, finally spoke “And why did you bring me? While I can fight, Im nothing special, how could I help stop this threat?”

The being turned his head to Erdara, though his gaze still did not hold any emotions or thoughts “If I told you what was to come, or why I have chosen you seven, you would not succeed. You must set your own names and identity, learn, overcome.” His gaze returned to the horizon “The only thing I can do from here is show you where you must start.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter looked at the being "set our own names and identities? What the hell do you mean by that?" he crossed his arms and thought for a second before adding "great so you drag us from our own universes, tell us there's this great evil guy that sounds like he could kill us with his thumb and then give a practical no help what do ever. That's like giving a child a nuke that is about to blow and saying diffuse this but I'm not giving you any instructions" he said breathing heavily after his little rant.

Erdara narrowed her eyes curiously. Make thier own mark? It was a strange thought to say the least. Erdara was little more than a squire at this point, young by her people's standards. She sighed and opened her mouth before Peter cut her off, again being very rude to the extremely powerful being in front of them. She glared at him once more before turning her attention back to the figure in front of her. "What are you going to show us then?" She had to admit, she sorta agreed with the rude human, to an extent. She did believe that if she knew more information, it would make it more probable for them to complete the task at hand, though she didn't say that due to her overall nature of being very respectful to higher beings.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The being responded, though did not move his head this time “I choose you all for a reason, though you must find it on your own” he then turned and began to walk “Follow me.”

Eli grew a scowl “and why are you so sure that we will just follow you like that?” The being did not even look back to respond to Eli, who growled, hating the fact that he would be following the being.

Lilian looked at the being, she wondered who he was, but she herself had little choice but to follow him in any case.

Erdara didn't enjoy the prospect of having no instructions, but she hid that feeling well. In fact, she was quite glad that the figure had her follow. She could use that time and talk to the others. She decided that talking to the guy who unsheathed his sword after being teleported there was a good person to talk to. He seemed tense. She quickened her pace to catch up with Eli, her hooves moving more like some sort of goat-like creature. "Achal hecta, hello my new teammate. Not knowing one's name in this sort of situation is not ideal. I say we rectify that." She placed a hand on her chest. "I'm Erdara. And you are?"

Afores grinned. "Ooo! This is going to be so much fun!" She teleported onto Akene's shoulder. "You've been quiet. What's on your mind?" She hoped she could trick one of the others into doing something, anything. That would certainly make her and the others laugh. Right? Of course. She couldn't play with them how she normally did. They all knew she was there.

Shun didn't cared much for the being to lead him, he just had to join back to his sister and everyone back in home and if Entity will seem to be some sort evil, he will just beat it as it tries to attack him or one of these guys.
He didn't want to talk with anyone.. Although he wouldn't bite if you came closer to him he was definitly not in mood to talk, as he left people close to him alone in cruel world where he came from. He glanced at his white rose, that was the only thing that didn't left his side yet.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter sighed and followed the others, he still wasn't pleased about any of this but until he found a way home he decided he'd have to play along. He kept pace just behind the being and turned to the strange girl near it, "why are you staying so close to this being" he asked Lilian with a raised eyebrow, the more he could find out about these people the better.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at the goat like person who had hurried up to him, he looked her up and down before responding to her question “You can call me Kovich.” He looked up at where they were going, strong the ground for things like traps.

Lilian looked at Peter “Well, I dont have to much say in the matter, he’s wearing that amulet, and I’m bound to it, so I can’t go all that far from it, and consequently whoever is wearing it.”

The being lead them up a incline, witches seemed to lead to the top of the cliff they had been standing under.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane flinched when she felt something on her shoulder and then heard it talk. Her reaction would be to attack, her hand was ready to draw her katana. But, the fact that it was having a simple conversation with her made Akane relax and drop her instincts to attack.

"Um hello there." Akane replied as she straightened her posture and began walking towards the same directions as the others. "On my mind? Well I have no idea what's going on, do you know? If there's a demon behind this, I should probably kill it." Akane looked ahead at Erdara.

Erdara smiled at Eli. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kovich. I hope we become good friends in our travels." She looked up at the figure before looking back at Eli. "What do you think of our mysterious task-giver? I personally am slightly uneasy. Especially since he isn't telling us much." She gave a sigh. Why were extremely powerful beings so secretive? At least her familiar Nar'ru had a good reason, they only spoke through chimes that only a few understood. She knew a bit, but not enough to fully know what the beings said in full.

Afores nodded. "Good idea. I know for sure it wasn't a fae. I know what fae magic feels like, since I am a fae." She chuckled before teleporting onto Akane's head. Afores followed Akane's eyes, resting on the blue goat girl thing. "Why are you staring at her? Do you think she's a demon? She looks like one." Maybe she could get the two to fight. Akane seemed to be ready to fight, maybe she liked it? What did she know about mortals anyway? They did things she could never understand.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"So your bound to serve who ever wears that necklace thing, that seems a little unfair. Did you choose this or was it like forced upon you" he said tilting his head slightly as he casual played with a small fireball making it roll around his hand and between his fingers. "I'm Peter Petrelli by the way and what may I ask is your name necklace girl" he asked as he threw the fireball from hand to hand.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over for a moment, before scanning everyone in the group "I dont trust anyone here, especially because I still dont know what we are all doing here."

Lilian shook her head "It was done against my will, I'd have much rather stayed with my family." She looked over at Peter, smiling "My name is Lilian." She looked down at the fireball in his hand, watching him toss it back and forth.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Yukiro was just standing there quietly, observing them not too far. "We're here to destroy the destroyer or something like that? I mean, I'd help destroy him... She did say it would destroy everything" Pointing to Lilian in an orderly fashion. "If any of you don't help, It's your problem. I mean he'll destroy the world" Yukiro was saying it as calm as he could, He was only listening to their complaints about being here, But Yukiro didn't seem to mind it.

Afores teleported in front of Akane, giving her a deadpan stare. "I just said I'm a fae. I'm hurt that you think I'm a demon. I mean, fae are commonly mistaken for them, but I'm one of the good fae!" She gave a sigh. "I mean, come on! The fae and demons are not the same! Why do so many people get us mixed up!" She threw her fore paws in the air out of aggravation. "Now the girl on the other hand looks very demon like. Besides, what is it that you mortals say? Better sorry than safe? No! It was better safe than sorry!"

Erdara nodded, understanding Eli completely. "I mean, he did say we were supposed to stop someone from killing everything. How we're supposed to do that is beyond my knowledge. However," she mimicked the figure's voice for comedic effect. "'He cannot tell us or we will certainly fail.'" She shrugged "His words, not mine." She gave a sigh. "I wonder what he's going to show us. I mean, we currently cannot leave, wherever we're at."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane looked a bit confused, since where she came from, if it wasn't an animal or human, it was a demon. But she had never met one so friendly and she had known demons who fought alongside humans, although very rare, maybe Afores was one of them. She nodded with a smile at the creature and then set her eyes on Erdara. To just attack directly was a problem and she didn't seem to be attacking anyone, but that could just be part of her malevolence plan.

Akane walked towards Erdara, with her hand on the handle of her katana. "You!" She called out, making sure the demon was aware of her attack to make sure it didn't look like a simple assassination. "You're the demon behind all of this, why don't you drop this illusion and surrender now!"

Shun wasn't really a guy to interfere in anything, but one of the girl just tried to kill another, so the young boy just approached both. "Umm... Hey, what is happening?"

Then he remind himself, what a red haired girl, or how his mind set her in fast description to recognize from others Samurai-I-want-to-be thought that the Blue Satyr is a demon. Well, she had some demonic features, but even if she was one, he doubted she was the one behind all this.
"I am sorry to interrupt you.. I understand how you can feel now.. For me its crazy situation too, but maybe let's not try to kill each other without a proof, kay? Here, roses for you two" he smiled and reached with his hands for black and white roses. "Let's calm down and think logically, Kay?"

Erdara turned to face Akane, confused. Demon? She was no demon. In fact, her people despised demons due to them destroying thier homeworld, Argus. And, well, them wanting to kill her people for refusing to join them. Like the Man'ari. "Demon? I'm not a demon. You must have me confused for a Man'ari, a demon formed by the extreme corruption of my people. I am a Draenei, an exiled one. Nor can I conjure illusions. I'm not skilled in magic. I pratice in the Light, the purest force of energy." She looked at Akane calmly. She turned to Shun. "Thank you for the rose." She held the flower gently.

Afores stood on Akane's shoulders, once more teleporting there. At this point, she genuinely thought that Erdara was a demon as well. After all, she never encountered a real demon before, just evil fae. Then Erdara started to explain herself. Afores was torn. On the one claw, the girl could be telling the truth. On the other, she could be lying to them to get out of trouble. She glanced at Akane to get a feeling how she should feel about the situation.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at Akane, a eyebrow raised “Are you really blaming her for the thing that mr mystery...” he said, pointing at the being at the head of the group with a thumb “...up there just told us he did?” He asked, though he didn’t seem all that surprised, he seemed mildly annoyed.

Lilian looked back, she had never quite seen someone like the half-goat, though she had heard about them, and they did not all seem that bad.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
"He's (eli) right, He must've done it. We all just got here anyway." Yukiro backing up Eli's defense for Erdara "And even if she is, we wouldn't be even standing here right now, since we'd already be dead, Right?" Yukiro was calm about what he was saying, and he knew that if someone were to attack he had his gun reloaded. Yukiro is also very confident in his aiming, since he was trained hard. Yukiro was touching his gun just in case she were to attack or hurt anyone.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter noticed as every seemed to tense up, he reacted and his forearms (hands to elbows) became encased in fire and he found himself stepping slightly in front of Lilian "ok so this is a tense situation, I think this being is going to show us something so maybe we should all stop being at each others throats for a second and see what it has to say" he said before dousing his flames and turning to the being before realising he had stepped in front of Lilian "oh sorry about that I wasn't implying that you couldn't defend yourself it's just a habit of mine" he said with a sheepish smile.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane crossed her arms and pouted. She knew demons could easily fool others and this one might be doing the same thing. It was saying nonsense and talking about things that didn't exist. Besides she had seen plenty of demons, enough not to trust the one in front of her.

"I've seen demons twist entire buildings and landscapes to their advantage and to lure their victims. You're not going to fool me so easily." Akane replied with her eyes set on her enemy. "Any sudden movement and I won't hold back, I'm not sure how many of these people are real, but I will keep safe the ones who are. Like this pixi." She pointed at the creature on her shoulder.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rolled his eyes “Well, there’s your first problem, you placed your trust in a pixi.” He faced forward “Look, I don’t care if you believe her or not, but you better not kill her before we find out why Mr mystery summoned us.”

Lilian nodded at Peter “It’s fine, I’m not the biggest fighter anyways.” She looked back at the being, wondering where they were going that he wanted to show them.

The being reached the top of the cliff, stopping and setting his gaze into the distance, witch was only really visible from where he was standing near the top of the cliff face.

"No problem, Miss" said Shun to Erdara, kind of sad Akane didn't accept his rose though.
"Please, Fighting isn't a good idea now.. Or so I think" said Shun.

"Let's just try to calm down" he said then he noticed they reached their destination. Shun ran up to the edge of the cliff to see anything that may be down below.

Last edited:
"I just told you, I cannot create illusions." She pinched the bridge of her nose with irritation. "By the Light, you're worse than the Night Elves when my people first came to Azeroth. A Draenei is not a demon. The Man'ari are. I am a Draenei, not a demon." She gave a sigh, trying to find a way to successfully to convince Akane that she wasn't a demon. She looked at Afores then back to Akane. "You do realize fairy-like creatures tend to try to trick people as well. Usually not as malicious, but it can be dangerous to follow their advice." She looked back at the mystery man and went back to following him, not really into starting a fight.

"I'm not a pixie! I'm a carbuncle! Which is a type of fae. A carbuncle is a creature of the fae that is animalistic in nature but has a red gem on their forehead. A carbuncle also refers to the gem that's on the carbuncle's head." She raised her head proudly for a bit, still holding onto Akane. "I'll work with fairy-like though," she muttered.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter sighed, "honestly there are definitely people here who I would be more suspect of being demons than goat girl there. For one myself, you should judge a person by how they act or present themself not what they can do or who they are" he said absently twirling a fireball round his body before smirking. The fireball shifted into the form of a demonic creature and he moved it towards the paranoid girl, "look out a demons coming for you, it's going for your ankles" he said chuckling as he moved the manifestations closer and closer before having it roar up into a massive flame then vanish. He then stood smiling with his arms crossed.

There was a slight stir in the air, as Jasper Mulligan silently trailed behind the main group of the fellow summoned ones. Her deep black hair swayed in the gentle breeze, though she remained mostly observant. Acutely aware of those around her, she kept a firm grip on the mace in her hand, still in a bit of adrenaline-rush from when she'd been summoned. She had returned from a grand hunt of a great Deer creature, though had been teleported before she could begin the process of using the bits of the animal to feed the rest of her troupe... all she hoped was that they could manage without her, though she knew Onyx was probably enough to defend the young ones.

She stepped up to the sheer cliff face, and turned her head to the one she'd heard been called "Shun", and gave a smile and a short wave, trying her best to ignore the argument. To most, she seemed like a normal human, though she had a certain... aura about her. Her movements were calculated, and her eyes shone with white, gray, blue, and purple, not a common trait of humans. She finally spoke, loudly, and to everyone around. "Can we all shut the heck up about who is which race? We have a goal and I for one think we should all get along, otherwise we're gonna be shit outta luck against this Supervillain person we're supposed to be fighting!" Her voice was stern, though her body language was loose and freeform, as if she really didn't care that much and just wanted to make herself known.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane crossed her arms and gave the demo looking girl a glare before as she turned her back on her. The demon slayer didn't care for the comments of others, she had hunted enough demons to know when one is around her. She was sure about her instincts but was not going to start a fight when she was clearly out numbered.

"Let's just move forward, sorry, what was your name?" She asked Afore, feeling a bit embarrassed not knowing the creature's name. "I'm Akane by the way, I can't guarantee I'll trust everything you say, but not being alone might help get through whatever this is." She said with a smile that turned into a serious expression as she followed the group.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lilian and Eli arrived at the top of the hill, the former standing relatively close to the being at the edge of the cliff, the latter standing back, close enough to see over, but far enough he felt like he could react to anything coming from the others.

Over the cliff was the forest they had just walked from in ascending the cliff, beyond that was a village, the building were small, and it was hard to tell what they were made of from this distance. Once everybody had made it to the top and had mostly quieted down, the being spoke again, being able to be heard clearly despite him not raising his voice, or turning around "You are to travel to the village beyond these woods. In exactly forty nine hours it will be assaulted, and if you succeed in defending it you will be well on your way to completing the task I have given you."

Erdara glanced back at Akane, a bit of guilt gnawing on her. Was she too rude? Did she get too frustrated? She refocused on the figure, giving a sigh. If she did something wrong, she had a feeling that the Light would forgive her. She felt a bit uncomfortable due to not knowing her allies well, especially since two of them thought she was a demon. She listened to him intently before placing her hand on her silver sword, Truthguard, the purple sphere of light coming to life. "By the Light I sware that those people will be alive by the end of the attack, or we'll be dead. At least I will be."

"Afores," the Carbuncle answered quietly before the figure spoke. Then the demon-like girl spoke. The more she stayed on Akane's shoulder, the more she felt like the girl was pulling a rouse. "Should we keep a closer eye on her?"

Shun waved and smiled back to Jasper that he almost didn't notice earlier due to how quiet she was and he felt a bit bad about it. When the girl stated her mind about the arguing that was going on and the fact they should get along. He made a small nod and said "I agree with the lady over here" he said as Shun simply didn't remember if Jasper told them her name before or anything "Getting along is good and if we are forced to stick together then maybe we shall try not to be mad and suspicious about others" he added and looked at the small village that entity said will be attacked soon. He also overheard Erdara's words.. At least last ones ".. But you know that your death won't make anyone here happy or anything, right?.." he whispered, as he stated his mind although, he didn't thought that possibility of others hearing him would be a good idea.