1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Movesets Needed

Discussion in 'The Doctor's Clinic' started by Plapti, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So a lttle question, what movsets should I have for Competive Battling?

Arcanine:
    -Flare Blitz/Flamethrower
    -Extremespeed
    -?
    -?

Altaria:
    -Dargon Pulse/Dragon Claw
    -Aerial Ace
    -Flamethrower/Dragon Dance
    -Steel Wing/Earthquake

Flygon:
    -Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Crunch?
    -Stone Edge/Rock Slide

Gliscor:
    -Earthquake
    -Aerial Ace
    -U-Turn
    -Stone Edge

Toxicroak:
    -Poison Jab
    -Brick Break/Cross Chop
    -Sucker Punch
    -?

Gorebyss:
    -Surf/Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Psychic
    -?

Any help would be great. Remember, I'm looking for moves, not Natures, Items and EVs. Just moves, please.

2. Throw Crunch on Arcanine?

Iron Defense on Gorebyss?

Man, I'm rather rusty at this now. I assume this is 4th gen right?

3. Yeah, sorry forgot to mention that.
    I was thinking of using another Special Attack on Gorebyss, but that's a viable option.

4. Well... for one thing, a Slowbro could probably grind your team to a halt. XD Half the team is 4x weak to ice, which is pretty common in the dragon-infested competitive circuit, and many water types are capable of learning Ice Beam.
    If you're not willing to reconsider the dragon/ground, dragon/flying, ground/flying combo, then I recommend you equip yourself with some electric or grass moves to compensate.

5. FYI, this isn't a team, Snap. I'm just asking for moves, because these Pokemon I'm unsure of good attacks for them when I train them into in competitve play. If I was to post an actual team, I would've saw that weakness at the start. I know Ice Beam is fairly common since it's taught via TM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.