• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Movesets Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a lttle question, what movsets should I have for Competive Battling?

Arcanine:
-Flare Blitz/Flamethrower
-Extremespeed
-?
-?

Altaria:
-Dargon Pulse/Dragon Claw
-Aerial Ace
-Flamethrower/Dragon Dance
-Steel Wing/Earthquake

Flygon:
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Crunch?
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide

Gliscor:
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-U-Turn
-Stone Edge

Toxicroak:
-Poison Jab
-Brick Break/Cross Chop
-Sucker Punch
-?

Gorebyss:
-Surf/Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-?

Any help would be great. Remember, I'm looking for moves, not Natures, Items and EVs. Just moves, please.

Yeah, sorry forgot to mention that.
I was thinking of using another Special Attack on Gorebyss, but that's a viable option.

Well... for one thing, a Slowbro could probably grind your team to a halt. XD Half the team is 4x weak to ice, which is pretty common in the dragon-infested competitive circuit, and many water types are capable of learning Ice Beam.
If you're not willing to reconsider the dragon/ground, dragon/flying, ground/flying combo, then I recommend you equip yourself with some electric or grass moves to compensate.

FYI, this isn't a team, Snap. I'm just asking for moves, because these Pokemon I'm unsure of good attacks for them when I train them into in competitve play. If I was to post an actual team, I would've saw that weakness at the start. I know Ice Beam is fairly common since it's taught via TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.