1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Moveset for a 4th Gen Bellossom

Discussion in 'The Doctor's Clinic' started by MagnusXL, Aug 2, 2007.

1. MagnusXL

MagnusXL Guest

I'm wondering what moveset I should give to my Bellossom, whose incredibly high SP. ATK EV has helped me in a pinch. The EV training was unintentional (I never go out of my way to EV train my guys; it sucks the fun out of it for me), but whater.

Anyways, I was wondering what kind of skill-set I should give her? She's only Level 48, so I can still train her up quite a bit.

Right now she knows:
    Secret Power (Probably Removing)
    Grass Knot
    Magical Leaf
    Attract

I'm so tempted to give her HYPERBEAM, but Solar Beam would probably be a better chance until I can get her the "Leaf move of Death". Or whatever it's called. ^^;

2. Remember, though, tis not a good idea for a pokemon to have all the same type of moves. Teaching your pokemon a varity of moves can cover up holes in your team.

3. MagnusXL

MagnusXL Guest

Moveset changed to: Grass Knot, Sludge Bomb, Attract, Hyperbeam. She's equipped with the Quick Claw.

I don't see many holes in this, minus fighting a steel/ghost pokemon. But seeing as there isn't much she could do against a steel or ghost types with her limited moveset anyways, it doesn't really matter much.

EDIT: Of course, I'm still open for suggestions and feedback.

4. Ditch Hyper Beam for moonlight.Bellossoms stats are kinda crappy,so your probably gonna need to heal alot.