• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mount Eria

Discussion is here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snow fell among the town of Nieves. It always fell, a never ending series of white dots fluttering from the heavens. Mount Eria loomed over it roughly to the west. The top was obscured from sight by the weather, left waiting to be undiscovered. Dangerous Pokemon roamed it's slopes, so many stayed in town. Others... were stuck. One of these "stuck" people was Bezai, a short, ginger-haired girl with black glasses and brown eyes. Oh how she wanted to be one of the brave explorers who try to venture up the mountain, though she was stuck at her own home. She had no team to help her, or the supplies to even make the trip. All she could do was wait for the egg she was stuck with to hatch... if it ever did. Speaking of Pokemon...

Bezai rushed out the door, having hastily thrown on her usual attire: a long, white button-down shirt with sleeves, red shorts, medium-length white socks, and her baby blue Mary Janes which were slightly worn from wear. There was a specific time of day where she always waited in a specific place. It had to be exact, that's just how she was.

"Ah, Bezai! Stop forgetting your egg!" she fussed at herself before rushing inside from where she emerged. A few minutes later she ran back out, egg in tow. When she arrived at her spot she collapsed, sitting on the ground with a sigh. Bezai was slightly out of breath, checking the egg up and down to make sure she didn't crack another one. A rustle was heard in front of her and she peeked above her normal "hiding bush." Like expected, there were many Pokemon from the mountain gathered there. Every week she would set out food to lure them down to admire. It was something she always did, having no Pokemon of her own. Some would be friends who always visited, others were newcomers most often making a one-time visit. They never knew she was there, and Bezai accepted that. She even made names for them based on their special features or personalities. She kept track of relationships and lives. They were practically her children.

"Wow I need a Pokemon desperately..." she mumbled.

Moriko had been somewhat wandering, when she was awakened from her daze by the scent of food. There was also another scent under the smell of food, but she couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was. Despite the possible dangers, the prospect of a meal was more than she could bear.
Moriko was sometimes called the forests's protector, by pokemon, at least. No matter where she was or what she was doing, she'd go out of her way to aid troubled pokemon. She gave them everything, even when she didn't have enough- berries, water, refuge, protection- and it made her happy to bring a smile on their face.
The Scizor quietly journeyed to the smell. In the light she was a sight to behold- 5'11 in height, with shining light green armor plates of a basic Scizor, and golden eyes that seemed to glow. Her wings were pale and decorated with twirling designs, and the three spikes from her head made her look noble, as if she were wearing a crown. She had an odd pendant around her neck that resembled a honeycomb, with an odd symbol inside the amber. She clutched this stone rather nervously, somewhat indecisive. Yes, she was larger than most pokemon, but she wasn't sure this wasn't exactly a trap. She smelled trainer, but the smell was old, and an egg-
The scizor gasped. An egg! Her wings buzzed excitedly. She loved baby Pokemon. And if it were abandoned, she could take care of it. She had always longed to be a mother but never had the proper chance to meet those she laid- the breeders always took them. Rage made her chest warm- stupid trainers! All that she endured was for naught- she had no children to show for after being locked in a daycare.
Moriko stepped into a small clearing, and there was a lovely feast to behold. Berries, and other unidentified human foods met her eye and she dropped to her knee. A queen should never do that, but she had to pay her respects and thanks to the gods for this fortune. She muttered something, not caring if the world saw her.
Then she stood up, smelling the air, trying to sense if anyone was watching.

Bezai perked up. It was a Scizor, shiny at that! Weren't they supposed to be rare? She watched the Pokemon carefully. It was breathtaking how pretty it's colors were. It never crossed her mind that it had been treated poorly. Something that beautiful shouldn't ever be harmed, it was just wrong to. The girl continued to watch it, losing herself in thought.

She snapped out of her thoughts, looking down at her egg she carried. Would the Pokemon that hatched from it be like that? Well, it shouldn't matter. No matter what it was or what it looked like she'd keep it, even if it was a simple Magikarp. The only important thing to her would be the bond they shared, and the friendship along with it

A Torloger crawled through the frosty snow, while keeping his polymer body in check. Although his body could be picked up by a preschooler with some effort, it was still tough enough to withstand a typical vehicle collision. His audio receptors picked up a quiet voice nearby, as his info display read:

+ | | | | | | | | | |
« | | | | | | | | | |

TIME: ??:??
TEMP: −2.8°C
DBM: − −
LOC: ???
OBJ A: FIND CLUES ON LOC
OBJ B: FIND A SAFE SPOT AND CALL FOR HELP IF POSSIBLE

AUDIO DETECTED...
PLAYING VOICE FILE...

"Wow I need a Pokemon desperately..."

VERITY SHOT= 0...
CONFIGURING MOVEMENT PROCEDURE...
EXECUTING MOVEMENT PROCEDURE D−047A...

The tortoise Pokémon quietly made his way towards the area where the soft voice originated, as he noticed a girl with an egg of some sort. He paid no heed towards the other Pokémon that could be within the area. He decided to slowly approach towards the girl in a rather cautious manner.

The Scyther looked up sharply, and stared dead at the bush in which the trainer hidden. She held out a claw in a display of aggression, before clanging her claws together as a warning. At the moment, the trainer was of no threat, so she'd leave it be. However, that did not soothe her rage. Just the scent of one so near struck hatred in her heart.
Just then, another pokemon appeared, one she hadn't seen before in her life. She wondered if it had journeyed from far away, and if it had come from her home. Moriko used her powerful claws to rip the bush up and reveal what it had hidden, and she gazed down silently at the Trainer below.

Bezai stumbled backwards, holding the egg close in a slightly protective manner. She could feel her heart beat in her chest heavily at the presence of danger. More than anything she wanted to protect the unhatched Pokemon. Maybe that's what it wanted? No, the parents were already gone and couldn't be found. She held the egg tighter as this realization came to mind. What did it want?

"Scizor." It said, not quite sure how she should react. She wanted the egg, she wanted it to hatch, and maybe she could help, just a little. Moriko bent down and rubbed the side of the egg softly with the back of her claw, before taking a step back. Didn't the girl know the egg needed to be around pokemon and go on an adventure? That it needed to stay warm?
She frowned at her inability to communicate this with the human. She didn't like her, however, the egg wasn't damaged so she still had no reason to attack the trainer. She wondered should she steal the egg back from the girl, but told herself it would be just as bad as they once did to her. The scizor rubbed her claws together and then pointed to the egg, trying to say warm with little words. She paid little attention to the other pokemon, and decided to leave the food for it. She stared down rather longingly at the egg, thinking of all of her own missing children. A sad look overcame her eyes, and she made the warming motion again.

"H-Huh...?" she said, seeming confused. Bezai looked down at the egg before realizing what the Pokemon meant. "Oh, right! Goodness Bezai, take better care of the poor thing... of course eggs need heat..." she mumbled to herself in spite. She looked around to find something to warm for it, but was struck with the realization she had nothing. "Ah, stupid! No wonder it won't hatch..." A sigh escaped from her. It was obvious she never had a Pokemon before and it showed. The egg couldn't be left, though. It had no parents after all.

Moriko sighed, and slapped her claw against her head with a loud clang. Use your hands or something, human! she wanted to shout, but she didn't have the ability to speak like some pokemon. Finally Moriko took the girls hands in her own and made her gently rub the side of the egg, creating friction and therefore, heat. Content she finally got the point across, the shiny Scizor sat down besides her, wondering how she came across the egg in the first place. There was the sound of approaching footsteps and breaking tree limbs, and the scizor leapt to her feet and stood protectively in front of the egg and the girl, snarling and clanging her claws together in a challenge. No matter what it was, she would protect this egg!

It turned out, it was only a trainer riding upon a Luxray. The luxray was huge, it's black fur and gold eyes contrasting, cackling electricity of his fur, enough volts to fry out the whole map. It roared, exposing it's sharp fangs, and the Scizor answered the call with her own, a higher-pitched scream ringing through the clearing. The trainer looked perfectly at ease upon the Luxray, and the creature lay down lazily, purring. The scizor relaxed- it was just a display.
The girl stepped off of the Luxray, landing on the ground with a small thump. She had bronze skin kissed by the sun and black hair that fell to her waist, and her eyes were tilted, giving her an exotic look. She had many scars, on her face, chin, cheeks and legs. She wore a simple tank and capri-shorts. She could've been a model if not for the scar going down her face from her eye to her chin. It was pink, almost silvery. and her eye was unharmed.
"Whew! It's cold out here!" The trainer exclaimed, stretching. She looked up at the Scizor, and grinned.
"Whhooowee! She's a big one!" And then she looked at the girl holding an egg.
"Nice to meetcha. I'm Aziza."

The Torloger emitted a few cautious beeps towards all activity happening around him, as he walked behind the girl and stood by her left side. His body gave a light shake in response to the falling bits of snow attempting to get the better of him.

He looked over at the egg the girl held while noting the other trainer’s name after replaying a voice file discreetly obtained from a brief talk earlier. The tortoise Pokémon gave a bit of thought towards the girl when he realized that it appeared to be that the girl likely had no prior experience with caring for an egg. He continued to stand by the girl’s side while staying as quiet as the gentle breeze.

Bezai jumped at the presence of another. She wasn’t expecting it. “Oh, um... Bezai,” she resopnded a bit akwardly. Bezai had never been the best at human interaction. “She’s... not really mine,” she admitted, jesturing to the Scizor. “She just kinda came up to me. Violently, I should add.”

Meanwhile, a Oshawott with a heart-shaped nose ran after a two-tailed Totodile. They were regular visitors for Bezai’s food, and she named them accordingly: Ebstein and Kosovo. She enjoyed watching the rather angry Ebstein try and nurture a child. It was entertaining.

The Torloger listened in on the girl speaking to the other trainer, as his info screen read:

PLAYING VIDEO FILE...

“Oh, umm... Bezai.”
“She’s... not really mine.”
“She just kinda came up to me. Violently, I should add.”

DOWNLOADING DATA...
CONVERTING TO VMF...
MOVED TO DRIVE B...

BOOTING VOCAL PROGRAMS...
ANALYZING DECISIONS...

INTERACT
COMBAT
FLEE
WAIT

LOADING RESPONSES...

“I’m sorry to ask, but do you know what this place is?”
“Why was she so violent?”
“Is there anything that can help me in reaching others?”
“Does it normally snow a lot everyday?”

The small, robotic Pokémon walked up to the girl’s leg and asked in a hesitant, infantile voice, “I’m sorry to ask, but do you know what this place is?” His legs shivered while his body attempted to keep his balance in check.

Bezai looked down at the robot Pokemon. She hadn’t seen it before, so it must be new. “Oh, well we’re right outside of Nieves, on the base of Mount Eira,” she explained. ”Why do you ask? You’re not lost are you?” She seemed genuinly worried about it.

“L- lost... umm... I- I- I’m kinda more than j- just t- th- that...” The Torloger quietly responded while his body quaked.

“I- is t- th- there anything... that can h- help me... i- in r- re- reaching o- others?” The robotic Pokémon added while his info display read:

+ | | | | ||

« | | || |

WA RN ING: R A M OVER LOA D DE TECT ED. ..
AC TI VA T I NG ME M O RYF IXE R. . .

PER FO RM I NGS Y STE MCH EC K...

SY STE M C HEC KFA I LE D. ..
A L ER T :MO T O ROVE R HE A T . ..

”Well... all I can think of is the top of the mountain,” she answered, trying to be of as much help as possible. Bezai looked at the display he had in curiosity. She didn’t understand any of it, to her it was another language almost, but it didn’t look good, at least from what she could infer.

Not seeming to notice that his device was still booted on in spite of his info display also being visible in his field of vision, the Torloger had a brief session of uncontrollable trembling until a soft thud was heard.

“N- nnggh... W- what’s h- ha- happen... i- i- i- ing?” The robotic Pokémon cried while a loud beep emitted from his device.

His vision started to become nothing more than just television screen with a very weak signal, while his perception of sound became fuzzier by the second. His info display read:

F IXI NG OV ER LO A D. . . 2 5%
R AM 1 2 86 7/ 1 00 0 0M B. ..

Bezai didn’t really know what to do. How does she help a robot Pokemon if she didn’t really understand herself what was happening? “U-Uh... I-It’s all right,” she stuttered out. “I-It’ll be over soon.” She didn’t know if that was true or not. How long do these kinds of things take? Hopefully not too terribly long, for the little Pokemon’s sake.

The Torloger continued to shudder in fear, as a series of short, high sounds rang from his device. His legs flailed about like a Magikarp desperately attempting to make full usage of its splash attack in a pinch. He emitted a couple of wails towards the girl while attempting to roll back on his feet after falling over on his right side. He attempted to shake off the bits of snow falling on his legs, as his info display read:

F IX ING OVERLO AD... 75 %
RA M 107 29 / 10 000 M B.. .

She simply looked away, holding the egg closer. It was a miserable feeling when you couldn’t do much. It was just so hard for her to sit there and listen to it. Please, please let it end... please... I can’t do anything else but watch...

The Torloger emitted a slight beep towards the girl, while getting back on his feet the moment his body managed to resolve the memory overload of his. He took in a deep breath, as his info display read:

+ | | | | | | | |
« | | | | | |

ALERT: CONCENTRATING...
PLAYING VIDEO FILE...

“U-Uh... I-It’s all right,”
“I-It’ll be over soon.”

WARNING: ONLY USE IF ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED...
LOADING PERJURE SHOT...
CAUTION: ENERGY DRAIN DETECTED...

"I- I don't think i- it's a- all right... I'm not sure if it's going to be over soon or a- anything..." The Torloger replied while attempting to keep his composure. He shook off the rest of the ice pellets as much as he could before standing by the girl again. His device was suddenly silent, while the tortoise Pokémon tried to look as calm as he could in front of the trainer with the egg. His left foreleg quivered while thinking, "D- did I really have to do t- th- that? If I- I get caught... what co- could happen? W- will she be- beat me, o- or even l- le- leave m- me o- out he- here?"

Bezai perked up a bit, relieved that it was over. "Well..." she began. "You could stay with me until you find a way back home. I wouldn't want you staying out in the cold all the time." She still didn't know how to properly handle a Pokemon, however it would be a good learning experience, wouldn't it? Besides, she felt sorry for him.

Both the Luxray and the girl finally fell asleep... quite randomly. It seemed they were accustomed to sleeping at random times.
The Scizor sat there, listening to everyone's conversation, keeping a wary eye on everyone.

Robin walked out of the house he was staying in, zipping up his jacket and putting on his gloves. It was official. Nieves was probably the coldest place he had ever visited, and he had been to a lot of cold places. Mt. Coronet, the Seafoam Islands, and even Twist Mountain had nothing on this place. But backpack at the ready, Robin was determined. He had heard rumors of powerful Pokemon in these parts, and in the nearby mountain. Hopefully they'd be up for a little training. There was movement in Robin's jacket, and his Plusle, Cherry, poked her head out of the top.
"Plu!" Cherry exclaimed cheerfully. Robin smiled down at the small, electric type Pokemon. She was a little cutie, and her eyes shone as she looked around at the falling snow. Robin looked around the town, then looked back into the place he was staying.
"Yo, Q, we're heading out." Robin said. His Gallade came down the stairs, and tossed Robin his sword (it was still in it's sheath). Robin caught it with a smile. "Thanks. Wouldn't have wanted to leave this here."
Q nodded, then stepped out into the snow with his trainer. Robin caught the Gallade shiver as a cold wind blew by.
"You know, you could always just stay in your Pokeball until i find a battle. It should be warmer." Robin said. Q shook his head, and the trio headed off towards Mt. Eria.

It took a little while to find the path towards Mt. Eria, but Robin managed to locate it soon enough. It was kinda peaceful, in a way. The snow seemed to blanket everything, giving it a sort of serene look. Q nudged his trainer, and Robin looked down to see tracks in the snow. Footprints, belonging to a person. Robin looked over at Q, while Cherry looked up at her trainer quizzically.
"I guess someone else is out here as well." Robin said with a shrug. "Maybe they're a trainer too."
Walking a bit further along the path, the blue haired trainer found the source of the footprints. A pair of girls, with what Robin assumed was their Pokemon, were sitting in the snow. One of them seemed to have a shiny Scizor, and there was some robotic like Pokemon Robin didn't recognize.
"Hello there!" Robin said, waiving at the girls and their Pokemon.

Last edited:
Aziza woke up with a start, and she felt her pokemon's deep feral laughs. She swatted the pokemon in the head lightly, and Nimbus purred, licking her cheek. She got to her feet, hands on her hips, and her Luxray walked over and rubbed against Robin.
"Dammit Nimbus! You're supposed to act scary like earlier. You know, intimidate? your ability?"
The cat just mewed and rubbed it's head against Robin's side, a face of pure bliss.
The girl groaned. "Anyway, my name is Aziza. I hope you enjoy this lovely weather." She said sarcastically, warming up her cold arms with a shudder.

"A pleasure to meet you. I'm Robin, and this is Cherry and Q." Robin said, indicating his Plusle and Gallade. Q, noticing the Scizor, started to walk over to her and size her up. The Gallade was trying to figure out if the Scizor was any good in combat. His own elbow blades weren't extended yet, but Q was always ready for a sparring match against an opponent of similar fighting styles. Robin, noticing this, walked over to Aziza and jerked his thumb at the Scizor.
"Is she yours?" Robin asked. Cherry waved a Aziza cheerily, then looked at the Luxary with curiosity.

Last edited:
(Scizor, friend- a shiny scizor XD)
The Scizor clanged her claws together and got to her feet, looking like a robotic giant of some sort.
The Luxray, in turn, picked up the Plusle carefully in his mouth and carried him to a nearby tree and lay down, and preceded to give Cherry a bath.
"I wish. I want to catch her but I get the feeling she wont go down without a brutal fight. This one is completely wild, you can just tell. No, I respect her for going so long without being killed or captured. I won't catch her today." Aziza said, smiling in admiration. She turned to Robin.
"What brings you here today, stranger?"

There just seemed to be a wave of new people today, wasn't there? Bezai wasn't sure what to say, so mainly she just kept quiet and listened to the conversation. It was natural to want the Scizor as part of your team, right? To feel a little special since you had a shiny. She couldn't then help but think about her egg again. There were so many possibilities for what it could be. She couldn't wait for it to hatch. Speaking of which she remembered what the Scizor had told her and began to warm it. Boy was this going to be difficult to raise.

Robin watched with amusement as Q stepped back, startled from the Scizor clashing her claws together. Cherry, on the other hand, was terrified. She thought the huge, catlike electric type was trying to eat her. Squirming and letting out a frightened yelp, Cherry finally managed to escape the Luxray's grasp using Agility and raced back to Robin, jumping up and clinging to his arm. She glanced back at the Luxray nervously. Robin petted Cherry, trying to calm her down.
"Training. I heard there was some powerful Pokemon on Mt. Eria, and I came to see if that was true. Maybe I'll even find a sixth member for my party." Robin said cheerfully. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the other girl had a Pokemon egg.
"Hello!" Robin said to the ginger hair girl. "I don't believe I caught your name."

”A-Ah, Bezai,” she responded, not expecting him to actually ask for her name. She was the kind of person who stood at the back of the room and no one notices. Actually, she was fine with that. All she wanted was for her egg to hatch and venture up the mountain, that was all. It was a simple plan for life, but that’s all she needed... maybe.

"Good Morning." Robin said Bezai, nodding. He looked to both of the girls, stroking Cherry behind her ears. The Plusle relaxed in her trainer's arms, and Robin couldn't help but to smile.

Meanwhile, Q regained his composure and fixed the Scizor with a cocky smile. The Gallade took a fighting position and began shifting his weight from one foot to another staying light on his feet. He extended his elbow blades with a small snk! And made a "come at me" gesture to the Scizor. He looked ready to spar.

"So, would either of you ladies happen to be a Pokemon Trainer? Interested in a battle?" Robin asked both the girls.

"Oh... well..." Bezai trailed off. She didn't want to admit that she only had an egg. Some trainer she was. Her gaze was adverted off to the side. "You see, uh... I only have an egg..." It wasn't that she didn't want it or anything, just disappointed she couldn't battle yet. But, she did have a feeling it might hatch soon. Well that was all the time of course it wasn't going to hatch.

Serah slowly made her way across the snowy grounds, as Simon lied in her sling. The little Pokémon felt the smooth layers of white wrapping bandages on his left foot and head, as his body shook in response to the slight, stinging pain the areas produced seconds later. He attempted to take off the pale red bonnet, though it appeared to be that his blush red mittens made the task harder than usual. He looked down and felt something snugly wrapped around his bottom and legs upon closer inspection, though a quiet sigh of relief was given after realizing his garnet red onesie concealed it away from wandering eyes. He curled up in his trainer’s sling after overhearing some conversation ahead.

Serah glanced down at the robotic Pokémon standing near a girl with an egg. Simon noticed his trainer walking over to the girl, while having a brief comtemplation to himself on the reason behind having to wear various infantile garments that would surely make even a Caterpie have a couple good laughs at.

"Really? Do you know what Pokemon it's going to be?" Robin asked Bezai. Cherry shivered as another cold breeze blew through the forest, and the Plusle scampered up her trainer's arm. Not hesitating for a moment, Cherry descended into her trainer's jacket, much to Robin's amusement. After a few seconds of movement inside the jacket, Cherry popped her head oit again.

Before Robin could ask Azizia if she was interested in battling, he heard the crunch of footsteps in the snow. Turning, Robin saw another girl approaching, younger looking than Aziza and Bezai. She seemed to be carrying something in a sling. Robin smiled and waved at the girl.
"Hello!" Robin called out to the girl.

Serah waved back in response to the man giving a greeting call, while Simon emitted a series of whimpers and turned away from the man. He covered his watery eyes with his claws as much as he could while giving no heed towards the wintry climate. The Torloger looked over at Serah and the little Pokémon shuddering with horror, as the Torloger attempted to make his way towards the girl with the lizard Pokémon held in her sling. His info display read:

PLAYING VIDEO FILE...
ALERT: CONCENTRATING...

"Really? Do you know what Pokemon it's going to be?"

ANALYZING VIDEO FILE...
LOADING ANALYSIS DATA...

Once the Torloger was by Serah's left side, the tortoise Pokémon thought, "Pokémon huh? I guess it's probably going to hatch soon or something. Even I can't tell what it is since I don't exactly know these kinds of things that well."

"Umm... not really..." she responded to Robin before looking over to who he greeted. Great. More people. More social interaction. She shook it off. Well all this couldn't be that bad. She could finally get some friends at least, right?

Before she could do anything else, the Totodile from a while back hid behind her back with a giggle. Wait... didn't Ebstien not like trainers...? Agh, Kosovo! What are you doing!? she yelled in her mind. The Oshawott, Ebstien for a refresher, ran up to Kosovo and dragged him back angrily. His yelling was something along the lines of how trainers could catch Kosovo easily, given his strength, and he shouldn't go near. That was one angry water otter.

Mt. Eria.

Hilda looked up at the extravagantly massive mountain from the base of it, on the outskirts of Nieves. There was a slight snowfall coming down from the summit. Or, maybe it was simply drag being blown off the Cliffside? It was impossible to know for sure as the fluffy white clouds blocked out the view of the peak. Even if it hadn't, the young trainer was unlikely to see it due to the sheer crescendo of land mass. She would need to be several hundred feet backwards if she wanted a shot at seeing the summit of this gargantuan mountain top. Still, it never faulted her spirit. Instead, she slipped her scarf softly around her lips and chin and neck, making sure her pokeballs were all covered precisely to ensure nothing happening to them. After all, a drop from such a height could seriously damage a pokeball.

"Here I was thinking Unova had bad weather..." Hilda complained as she brought a hand to her mouth over her scarf and giggled, her sarcastic complaining switching gears like an engine. "Just kidding~ I'm in this until the end!"

She threw over her backpack and pulled out two icepicks to help get a grip on the ice. Obviously, she wasn't nearly prepared for such a demanding climb as she lacked the cleats and the thick clothing to survive the harsh winds and dead cold air. This became evident after she struggled for twenty minutes only to climb roughly ten feet. Obviously; there had to be another way to do this.

"I guess this just isn't working out; is it?" Hilda whined as she slid back down on purpose and landed on her butt. Crossing her legs, she leaned back against the cliff and closed her eyes. Hilda couldn't deny it, the breeze felt nice through her hair and the quietness from the fresh snow absorbing sound made for a very peaceful and serene environment. Taking a deep breath in and letting one out, she opened her eyes and stood up. It would be a better idea to head into town and buy some better gear if she planned on exploring the upper levels of the mountain... where apparently, nobody has gone.

On the way to her dorm, she noticed several Pokemon along with trainers. Someone with an egg, a... Scizor? Nevermind the pokemon, it was shiny! However, since it unfortunately wasn't her pokemon, she had to leave it alone. Further on, she trekked to find some kind of store to purchase better gear that would better suit her ambitions to scale Mt. Eria.

Robin caught the movement of the Totodile and Dewott out of the corner of his eye, but when he looked over the pair of Pokemon had gone off. The swordsman looked at Bezai, slightly confused.
"What was that?" Robin asked.

Seeing as the Scizor wasn't wanting to fight, Q sighed disappointedly. Turning back to his trainer, the Gallade noticed another girl walk up, a young one with another Pokemon in a sling. A small robotic Pokemon also seemed to be curious in this girl. Q decided to walk over to Serah, to get a closer look.

"Oh, uh..." Bezai paused. "They're... returning guests of mine. Kosovo and Ebstien. Kosovo doesn't really have a problem with people, but Ebstien hates them. He's just a really angry Dewott. It's funny since he's trying to take care of Kosovo by himself. He has no parenting skills whatsoever, and Kosovo's just a ball of energy," she explained, losing herself in her own explanation. One could tell she loved to explain the Pokemon she watched daily, and that she cared about them greatly.

Meanwhile, the two Pokemon had gone all the way to the city. The little Totodile had always marveled at all the buildings and people. Kosovo ran up to a few people before being dragged away by Ebstien. One particular trainer he ran up to seemed to be new, and that peaked his interest. Ebstien went to drag Kosovo away again before he noticed this himself. He muttered angrily to himself at how naive Kosovo was.

Last edited:
Hilda felt the nudge of something small against her legs and immediately stepped out of the way of whatever it was. Upon spinning around like a top, Hilda found her eyes meeting two water type pokemon. A Dewott was easily recognizable from her rival, Hilbert, in the Unova region. There must be wild pokemon roaming the area! The second one was a different pokemon that she had yet to see until now. In a quick motion, she snatched her pokedex from her messenger bag and aimed the camera at the Tododile.

"Tododile, the Big Jaw pokèmon. While in the early stages of its life, Tododile find themselves chewing on anything they can get their mouths on. Their sharp jaws have the crushing power similar to a Herdier." The pokedex informed Hilda, who bent down and coo'ed at the beautiful water type pokemon. Until...

One of her pokeballs splashed open and sent a red beam of light zooming out onto the snowy grounds near Hilda, revealing an Oshawott. Standing face to face with Ebstien, the Dewott. Trying to prove that this pre-evolved form was just as powerful was like comparing a cat to a lion; Oshawott was just too young and ambitious to be as powerful.

"Hey, Oshawooooott!" Hilda complained in a quiet voice. "I was trying to make friends with these two pokemon here!"

Oshawott noticed the words coming from his trainers mouth but didn't pay attention and instead tried standing as tall and powerful as possible in front of the Dewott as a power play that... nobody was going to fall for.

Ebstien simply huffed and rolled his eyes at the Oshawott's pitiful attempt. He gave it a sort of menacing glare before starting to walk over to Kosovo, who was swaying his two tails back and forth. The Totodile loved trainers and couldn't possibly understand Ebstien's hate for them. It puzzled him in a way that the Totodile would ponder for hours. He'd also wonder about being in a Pokeball. What was it like? Were battles with trainers fun? Were trainers and their Pokemon close friends? He almost wished Ebstien would let him get caught.