• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mount Eira (Discussion)

I’ll likely be introducing a new Pokémon character in the RP. (Also note that this character will not count towards my limit since it will be a part of my trainer’s team soon.)

As usual, I will be putting in the database in the conversation for the RP Creator to see since it is one of the newer Fakemon of mine after all. (But, I will not be putting in the bio until my trainer befriends or catches said Pokémon.)

It's really on how you feel about this one, and the anticipated speed of the next one. The creators are supposed to be kinda the driving force of the rps. So if you feel you can keep up with both this one and the next one, go ahead. If you don't, then you could try it anyway. If it flops, people won't hold it against you ;)

Name: Eryn
Age (If human):13
Appearance: Has light skin, somewhat curly brown hair that reaches the top of her shoulders,dark green eyes, wears a black t-shirt with a green flannel on, dark blue jeans and because of the cold weather at Mt. Eira she wears a dark emerald green jacket
Personality: Eryn likes to meet new people (and pokemon), can get pretty competitive sometimes, tries to help everyone if she can and likes to draw, Explore, battle and
History: Comes from Johto and became a pokemon trainer at the age of 12 because and traveled to Mt. Eira to meet new people, to train and explore
Goals for reaching the top: To travel as much as possible and
Pokemon Team (If human): Quilava (Buddy), Fletchinder (Phoenix), skiddo and has a wild Zorua following her around

Name:
Buddy
Appearance: Looks like a normal Quilava
Personality: Friendly, likes sweets and berries, usually likes to be outside of the Pokeball
Species (If Pokemon): Quilava

Name:
Phoneix
Appearance: Looks like a normal Flechinder
Personality: Really competitive and dislikes dark and shady places
Species (If Pokemon): Flechlinder

Name:
Gogoat
Appearance:Looks like a normal Gogoat but has a slight darker tone on her leaves (not a shiny tho!)
Personality:likes to help other pokemon and people
Species (If Pokemon): Gogoat

Name:
Zorua
Appearance: Looks like a normal Zorua
Personality: Mischievous and like to prank other people and pokemon
Species (If Pokemon): Zorua

I´m not the best at the rps but i try my best and sorry if i have any spelling and/or grammar mistakes

Sure! It’s almost like a diner with the same rectangular structure. Only difference is it’s slightly wider and the seating area extends to a space on the side of the kitchen. They also serve more things than a diner would. The staff’s very polite unless they’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Anything else? I was sort of just listing things off as they came to mind.