• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mount Eira (Discussion)

There lies a mountain forever covered in snow, its town always blanketed in a white crisp. Shrouded in mystery and danger, few dare to approach it.

Mount Eira, as described before, is an extremely dangerous mountain which the citizens of Nieves fear. This is due to how dangerous the creatures are, especially since the Pokemon are rather unexpected. Very rarely they will venture into the town. Very rarely. Few try to venture up the mountain... and return alive. With the town forever snowing due to the strange mountain, getting to the top is the only hope to revive the town and put a stop to everything.

The top of the mountain emits a faint, soft glow at night. This leads to many speculations of the tip. Some say it's an ancient object, others say it's a Pokemon undiscovered. None have reached the top yet, thus it remains a mystery. One thing is for sure about the object: it's the source of all the mountain's dangers.

Please, feel free to ask questions.

Rules!
  • Follow PRP rules
  • Fakemon are allowed, though I must approve them
  • No legendaries are allowed
  • No godmoding
  • You can be either a Pokemon or Trainer
  • Up to 3 characters allowed, not counting Pokemon team
  • Romance allowed, keep it PG13
Add Huehue at the end of your bio so I know you read the rules

Name:
Age (If human):
Personality:
History:
Goals for reaching the top:
Pokemon Team (If human):
Species (If Pokemon):

You may add anything to this bio!

My characters:

Name: Ebstien
Appearance: A regular Dewott, although his nose is larger and has a heart shape to it like a Woobat. Many bits of snow have clung to his unkept fur over the years
Personality: Ebstein is a very aggressive child. There's almost nothing he enjoys more than a good fight. This in turn makes him extremely hot-headed. There's nothing that cools him down more though than a nice nap in the snow
History: Ebstien was born in Nieves, hatched as an egg by a trainer. He wasn't cared for enough and left. It was rather easy since his trainer didn't care for him. He switches back and forth between the base of Mount Eira and the alleys of Nieves
Goals for reaching the top: Ebstien wants nothing more than to escape his life and the horrible people
Species (If Pokemon): Dewott

Name:
Kosovo
Appearance: A dark blue Totodile with two tails
Personality: He's actually the sweetest, most often acting like a puppy. He has an appetite that never seems to be satisfied, almost like a black hole. He doesn't want to evolve since he has a fear of leaving behind good times
History: Kosovo was dumped due to his tails and being an "abomination." Alone and rather scared, he was taken in by Ebstein and continues to follow the Dewott. Ebstein gets rather annoyed by this, but Kosovo is persistent
Goals for reaching the top: Kosovo wants to find a way to make everyone happy again
Species (If Pokemon): Totodile

Name: Bezai
Age (If human): 18
Appearance: Short, ginger hair, brown eyes, freckles, and pale skin. She wears a long, button-down white shirt with long sleeves; red shorts; medium-length white socks; baby blue Mary Janes (thanks Google); and black rimmed glasses
Personality: Looks for a solution to everything, very generous, acts without thinking, low self-confidence
History: I'll put this in later
Goals for reaching the top: To find new discoveries and solve all the rumors
Pokemon Team (If human): Nothing yet but an egg

Last edited:
*NOTE: I have approval from the RP Creator to use a Fakemon of mine for the RP. (Primary moves are the four moves that the Pokémon tends to use a lot in combat and often has more mastery over other moves.)

Name:
His name is currently unknown, as it may be revealed in the RP.
Species: Torloger / Reasoning Pokémon
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Type: [type]Psychic[/type] [type]Steel[/type]
Age: He appears to look a bit young, though his wits seem to contest that.
Gender: Although this Pokémon is genderless, he will be referred to as a male due to his masculine traits.
Appearance: Torloger is a tortoise-like, quadrupled Pokémon that has robotic characteristics. It has a small body that is primarily composed of gray ABS plastic and some internal wiring. It has a small head that vaguely represents a cube with the frontal area being filleted along the top. The moderate, center area of face is in a shade of nightly black, as it has solid blue, beady eyes and a blue mouth that represents a straight line; though they will fade away if it is in sleep mode however. Its cloud gray shell is in the shape of a moderately sized rectangular prism that represents a handheld game console of some sort. A modest screen lies in the middle of the top area. From the left of the screen lies gray directional pad, followed by a small key slot below. The area to the right of the screen features four buttons going along a small diamond shape. The buttons are colored as follows from the top and going clockwise: blue, cyan, purple and orange. There is also a black button below the series of buttons. A small charging port in the shape of an equilateral, but tiny trapezoid can be seen at the shell's right side close to the corner closest to its frontal legs. Along with that, there is a slot holder in the middle area of the shell's right side. Its four legs are that of an iron black, as there are some protective, plastic slate gray platings that go from the top of its feet to its knees. Its feet are shaped like thin, gray disks with a tiny layering of black reinforced plastic surrounding the outer area. It has a stubby, pitch black tail that is tipped with an admiral blue triangle. The tail is able to function like an antenna in emergency situations, though most trainers are unaware of this however.
Personality: Torloger tends to stay quiet around others, as he usually presents his side for a brief moment before going back to a passive state of listening to everything all nearby activity. He rarely initiates the fight since he is accustomed to taking the stand your ground approach. He attempts to use words instead of force when it comes settling things in the midst combat. He is easily startled by sudden outbursts and has trouble dealing with mass panic.
History: [To be revealed in the RP.]
Ability: Offset (When the Pokémon counters an incoming attack, the Pokémon recovers HP equivalent to half the damage the attack would have caused.)
Primary Moves: Verity Shot, Rebuttal Blade, Focal Eye, Reminiscence
Other Info: The features of his device will likely be revealed in the RP.
Goals for reaching the top: To hopefully get a better signal if he cannot get one at lower elevations. (The reason for this will be revealed in the RP.)
Fakemon Creator: Me
Poké Browser Entry A: "Torloger was originally designed for assisting others in heated debates, though even that found its way into combat soon after. This Pokémon is not recommended for new and impatient trainers to use."
Poké Browser Entry B: "The device that also serves as Torloger's shell can keep a person entertained for hours on end. The slot holder is capable of holding a range of disks and cartridges for its trainer to use."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Psychic[/type]
Condition: Clever
Category: Special
Power: 45
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy / Ally
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user shoots the target with a bullet of trust, hurting enemies shot by the projectile and healing allies hit by the shot.
Effects: No secondary effects on target, heals allies equal to damage.
Condition: Tough
Category: Physical
Power: 55
Power Points: 15
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user attacks the target with a retaliating blade of energy, as the move has double power if this move is used after the target acts.
Effects: 2x power if target acts before the user.
Condition: Cool
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 10
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user goes in an intense state of concentration. Time is slowed to a crawl in the user's perception for a brief moment, allowing the user to act more easily against threats with short windows of time.
Effects: Slows time down to 0.05x speed for 3 seconds.
Condition: Clever
Category: Status
Power Points: 5
Description: The user recalls a prior memory from the most recent move used in battle, as the type of the user's next move used becomes the same type as the most recent move used.
Effects: Changes the type of the next move used to the most recent move used in combat.

Also, Huehue because why not?

Last edited:
"Battle, battle, battle! That's all you trainers want! What about what I want? A family! You only want me because I'm a shiny, and that shouldn't matter. I don't care if you are brown or blue or white, I love the person inside. But you... You just want me for my looks and abilities."

"I protect this forest from violent pokemon and all trainers, and I will do whatever it takes to give the innocent refuge."

"You breeders are sick creatures. Do you know what it's like to be forced into a psycho day-care and have males climbing all over you in heat, hurting and clawing at you, and then when you finally have children the trainers take them away? And if they're not freaking what you want you let them go, still nothing but babies, to fend for themselves in the wild. I'm sick of you! The world will be better without all of you."

Name: Moriko (A child that hails from the forest) <------- Definition

Species:
Scizor (shiny)

Sexuality:
She is currently not attracted to any member of either sex.

Height:
5'11

Weight:
260 lbs.

Appearance:
Moriko is very beautiful. Her light green skin shines like polished steel in the sunlight, her eyes, a gold, glitters like diamonds.

Personality: Moriko is very passionate about what she believes in, and she may seem like a complete ***** for it, but her heart is in the right place. No means no, and nothing but. She also will do anything for those she loves, and she has a sense of duty to her people- nothing comes above them. She is overall very serene and graceful, and rarely loses her temper. She was born to be queen, and this personality trait runs in her DNA. She is also very hard to convince when she has her mind set- aka stubborn. She is often sad, because she is away from her homeland. She also has sworn off all male pokemon for the rest of her life, under the blessing of a pokemon god. She will never mate or fall in love with a male.

Biography:
Moriko was born to be queen. In a very recluse and hidden region where man had not yet discovered, pokemon reigned here. In the woods, the streams, sea, mountains, clouds- everywhere. However, mostly bug types lived in the upper parts of the forest. Bug types typically had a queen, as well. Moriko was born to be that queen. The queen could be any species, but their belief is that the gods choose that being by marking their skin- they will be alike in every way save their skin color- what humans today called Shiny Pokemon.
Moriko had come into a time of great sorrow, as the last beloved queen had died. This seemed to be an apology from the gods for taking away who they loved.
She trained to be queen for five years- battle strategies, languages, manners and etiquette... Everything a queen needs to know. She had a happy life. Until a few years before her coronation, man had discovered their lovely home. This threatened their very way of existence, and many had to flee.
While they were in the process of relocating, Moriko heard the cry of a pokemon caught in the nets of fishermen. Unable to resist the cry for help from her people, the scizor, (having evolved years before) released the pokemon from the net- it was a little trouble-making riolu whom she had seen occasionally at gatherings. (she had trouble remembering but thought his name was Lucas) However, in turn, she was quickly captured by a masterball. She had heard rumors about these brilliant forms of bondage, and she knew if it was purple, she'd have no escape. So, she spent many years in captivity. She was forced to battle, and forced to breed entire generations against her will. One day it got too much and she fled during a championship battle, what they called the Elite four.
She spent forever searching for her homeland, but she could never find it. She had journeyed to many regions without success. To this day she still searches, but is content with a small, hidden forest in her current region. She takes the role of the forest's protector, because being called a queen makes her sad.

Evolable: No, she refuses to mega evolve since it involves the aid of a human.

Pokemon, berries, nature, learning, flowers, stones.

Dislikes:
Man-made objects, battling, smoke, destruction, the opposite sex, and wasting resources.

Relationships:
Since she swore off all males, no males, and no female has yet caught her eye.

Deepest secret:
She'll never tell.

Fears:
Losing her sense of self, never finding her homeland, never finding someone to complete her heart.

Moveset:

Swords dance
Iron Defense
Brick Break
Big Buzz

Goal for reaching the top: To try and find any information on her home- and her people.
~~~~~~

Huehue!

FULL PROFILE

Name: Aliza Marisol Lee

Height: 5'6

Weight: 143 lbs

Reigon: Johnto

Team: Luxray, Gardevoir, Dragonite, Lucario, Greninja, and Lycanroc

Personality: An aries, she is very outspoken, confident, and strong. She isn't afraid to speak he rmind, and this leads to many fights. She has a tendency to flirt and use her body to an advantage to get her way. She does maintain the look, no touch, motto of hers. She can take a hit and dish it back harder, and it's a freaking miracle she doesn't have charges. If you say she wont do something he'll do it, just to prove she can- and that includes Theft of a car, beer runs, and other illegal activiy. She can be a little impulsive, but other than that, she's great; and she knows it.

Flaws: She values her pride so much it often overshadows her basic thinking- she'll do anything to make sure she never eats her words and will rarely admit when she's wrong.

Appearance: Aliza has lovely glowing skin and a sunny, almost flirty disposition. She is very fit, yet she has sloping curves in her rear and thighs. Her hair is long and dark, flowing down her back in cascading curls. Her smile is bright and healthy, her eyes a startling green. She does however, have some flaws- a pink scar goes across her nose horizontally from a childhood accident, and she has a large scar on her right knee from falling too much as a kid.

Brief history: Aint nobody got time for that

Goal for reaching the top: To make her and her pokemon stronger by battling all who they run in to, as well as find new pokemon to capture.

Huehue!
(Also, is it okay if I use a trainer and a pokemon as opposed to two pokemon?)

Seems pretty cool! Can I join?

Name: Robin Deux
Age (If human): 20
Appearance: Robin has blue, scruffy hair and green eyes. On his face, Robin has a few scars from being slashed at. He has a scar across the bridge of his nose that extends under his eyes, and a scar on his cheek near his jaw. Since he's in a folder area, Robin's wearing a jacket and gloves as well as his normal blue backpack. Robin also carries a sword, a ninjato that is a little wider and longer, across his back.
Personality: Robin enjoys battling, and so does his Pokemon. He tries to be a good person, and has a smile on his face. However, he tends to blame himself for not being able to help people. Enjoys adventure.
History: Robin is a wanderer. He drifts from place to place with no real home, but likes to travel. He considers life one big adventure, and his main goal is to get stronger and see amazing new places.
Goals for reaching the top: To face powerful opponents and get stronger, both as a trainer and a swordsman.
Pokemon Team (If human): Gallade, Absol, Plusle, Farfetch'd, Blastoise.

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Kiriyo Chiula
Age (If human): 16
Appearance: Usually wears a cloak and mask to conceal his appearance. Under the cloak, however, is an African American boy with a natural afro hair style with jade green eyes.
Personality: Shy, and distant. Has a book of secrets that he writes in a lot.
History: TBA
Goals for reaching the top: Break out of his shy shell
Pokemon Team (If human): Bulbasaur, Torchic, Totodile, Alolan Vulpix, Trapinch, Pichu(Alolan, by that I mean he would evolve into an Alolan Raichu)

Name: Ariana (Ari)
Appearance: A buneary smaller than the average of her species, she has a blue wristband on her hand that her late mother gave her 2 days before her passing.
Personality: Shy and quiet. She often worries that she will be picked on if she is near other Pokémon.
History: Ari has always been a wild Pokémon, born in Eterna Forest in the Sinnoh region to her lopunny parents. She was always picked on by other buneary because she was smaller than them, this made her very shy and unsocial. When her mother passed, it was only a matter of seconds until her father hung himself. Ari ran away from the forest and managed to sneak onto a boat that brought her to Nieves.
Goals for reaching the top: To be less shy, make friends and grow strong.
Species: Buneary

Hmm, I might include a trainer character of mine that has a Fakemon. (I’ll be putting in the Fakemon’s database in the conversation as usual.)

*??? sits by you while putting part of his left most claw in his mouth*

I’m almost done with putting in the database since I have to put in the data for the moves my other lil’ Fakemon has. (I’ll attempt to reply as soon as possible since I have to drive home first.)

Also, here’s a hint to who he is in case if everyone doesn’t feel like waiting for the bio to arrive in a couple of hours.

"The rocky armor is soft at birth, but quickly hardens over the course of a few months. The armor can be used as an indication of its health; being smooth and firm if it is healthy, while being rough and brittle signals illness."

Well, here is my other character for the RP.

Name: Her name is Serah Avalon.
Appearance: Serah stands at a short height of 4'11", as she has a skinny build and light muscle mass. She has long, blond hair that is curled in a ponytail, while her eyes are sky blue. The surrounding area near her pupil is a bit grayish. She also has a small patch of freckles on her cheeks and modest nose. She wears a pale white camp shirt and a pale blue, short-sleeved skort. The camp shirt has a picture of a lightly pink heart that has some vague pictures of a familiar Pokémon and human about to hold hands. Along with that, she wears a gray soft shell jacket that has several outer pockets that can be effortlessly converted into a sling to carry around small Pokémon. She has on black, knee boots with socks that are as white as cloud nine and wears a dark brown satchel around her left shoulder that holds her items she carries around; such as everyday supplies and has a Poké Browser that was upgraded to allow it to scan more Pokémon than ever and reveal more detailed information with each scan.
Personality: Serah has a gentle outlook towards others, as she is rather compassionate towards the young. Her optimistic nature leads her to persuade others to get them to see other stories instead of looking at everything in black and white. She can be rather overprotective of her Pokémon since she often spoils him with a flood of love and indulgence.
History: [To be revealed in the RP if this subject is talked upon.]
Goals for reaching the top: To enjoy her time with her Pokémon and to learn more about how nature really is in the real world.
Pokémon Team: She has a Savinado. (Information on him is below.)

Name: His name is Simon.
Species: Savinado / Rock Armor Pokémon
Native Region: His native region is Bajola.
Type: [type]Rock[/type] [type]Fighting[/type]
Age: He appears to look quite young even to the trained eye.
Appearance: Savinado is a small, bipedal, lizard-like Pokémon. He has a light tan body with a cream underside. His head is somewhat big in proportion to his body, as he has brown eyes and a small nose composed of two medium sized dots. Two small teeth can be seen in their respective upper corners when he opens his mouth. The top of his head and hands are covered in a light layering of brown rocky armor. His hands are composed of three black claws while having two toes on each foot, along with a short, tapering tail.
Personality: Simon is described from his trainer to be a quiet, reticent Pokémon. He despises being away from his trainer for long periods of time, as he is also a huge crybaby. He has a bad temper that often gets him into more trouble than his trainer likes. He can be a bit silly at times, as he likes to do some of his bad habits even if he is around others; one being he likes to put a claw of his in his mouth to calm himself.
Ability: Resilience (The Pokémon gains 5% damage resistance when hit by an attack, as damage resistance is capped at 75%. Damage resistance is reset when the Pokémon faints, switches out or the battle ends. Moves that are super effective against the Pokémon ignore damage resistance however.)
Primary Moves: Assault Claw, Energy Rush, Pebble Pulse, Vital Slash
Other Info: He has on some interesting clothing which will be revealed in the RP.
Fakemon Creator: Me
Poké Browser Entry A: "The rocky armor is soft at birth, but quickly hardens over the course of a few months. The armor can be used as an indication of its health; being smooth and firm if it is healthy, while being rough and brittle signals illness."
Poké Browser Entry B: "Savinado is able to block off a shot without flinching. The contents of its rocky armor still remains a mystery."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Power: 15 x 5
Power Points: 25
Description: An elementary move that most Pokémon with sharp claws learn early on. The user slashes the target multiple times in succession with their claws.
Effects: No secondary effects on target.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Status
Description: The user gathers a surge of energy to grant itself temporary HP, increased attack and speed. The user's attack and speed decrease after a withdrawal of energy however, and the user cannot use this move again until the withdrawal phase ends.
Effects: Grants the user 50% temporary HP decaying at a fixed rate of 5% per turn cycle and increases attack and speed by one stage for two turn cycles. Decreases attack and speed by two stages for one turn cycle and makes the move unusable until the turn after. (Temporary HP stacks with max HP.)
Type: [type]Rock[/type]
Condition: Beautiful
Power: 60 / 20 (Splash Damage)
Target: Single Enemy / Multiple Enemies
Range: 15 Meters / 1 Meter Area of Effect
Description: The user fires a pulsing blast of pebbles and other small stones at the opponent. It may reduce the target's defense stat.
Effects: May reduce the target's defense by one stage.
Type: [type]Fighting[/type]
Power: 75
Accuracy: 90%
Power Points: 15
Description: The user deeply slashes the target with a swift, violent movement, as the target's healing potency is halved from being inflicted with the Contusion status.
Effects: Inflicts Contusion on the target, temporarily reducing the target's healing potency on itself and others by 50% for five turns.

Sorry about being gone for so long, I had a few family problems over the last few days. They're all sorted out though so I'm getting back in the swing of things!

Haven't read into the RP at all yet but just going by the description at the top I would say I'm interested!

Name:
Hilda
Age (If human): 13
Appearance: Hilda has a large ponytail-bun protruding from the back of her head which is partially covered by her hat which the hair comes out of in the back. She wears a black cardigan over a white undershirt however in the cold climates she wears a winter jacket with actual pants - albeit just thin joggers. Strung across the left side of her body is a redish messenger bag and she wears a wristband that is black equipped with an Xtranseiver.
Personality: Hilda is very outgoing and doesn't shy away from conversation or booming her loud voice when excited. When in battle, she becomes a single focused person but outside, she finds it hard not to socialize. Due to her two best friends pressuring her to do better, she often feels inadequate when she doesn't complete a task perfectly.
History: Hilda has traveled through the Unova region but has decided to take a vacation from the journey. Instead, working hard and conditioning her body brought her to the mountain.
Goals for reaching the top: To have a new experience while exercising her body.
Pokemon Team (If human): Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig.
Species (If Pokemon): n/a

Since I totally haven't read over where everything is in the story It'll be a little bit before I can fit myself in but I first need to make sure that this character sheet is okay with you, leader! Let me know if Canon characters aren't allowed and I'll change my character. ^.^ thanks!