• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mother Nature's Boon (OPEN)

Here is the link to the sign-up thread. This is the RP thread.
CURRENT OBJECTIVE: CHAPTER ONE: Find the human farms and get the prey back, without hurting reputation.
COMMON RESOURCES: Nothing.
HUMAN INTELLIGENCE: Have begun farming.
HYBRID REPUTATION: Unknown, not cared about.
CURRENT KNOWN MAP: WIP

Just a reminder before people post, make sure to adhere to the website's roleplaying rules!

Lily raised her head as she flicked her ears around. Nothing. She walked around the desolate forest, not a sound to be heard for miles. Or at least, not that she was aware of. She was doing her regular training by plugging her ears in with leaves to see if she could find anything.

Of course, she was failing. Blindfolded and deaf, she might as well have been a rock to her surroundings. Not that her eyes were very big anyways. She took out a katana still full of blood as she made sure no one would try to attack her while she was in a weak state, still walking in a straight line. Eventually, she'd bump into her den and all would be well. But she hadn't eaten in three days and with such a turn of bad luck, she might never see food again. Or any lifeforms, for that matter. Then again, maybe it was because she shouldn't be training in such desperate times.

Last edited:
Henry spotted lily in the distance and walked over to her "hi lily" he said "whatcha doing"in the most calm way as possible seeing that he was starving after not eating for 4 days

Lily grumbled under her breath as she whipped around, picking up Henry's voice, who she may or may not be attracted to. Taking off her blindfold, she responded with her usual dry attitude. "Starving myself and leaving myself to rot by walking blind and deaf. Any prey recently?" Of course, when push comes to shove she would definitely eat Henry, but she really didn't want to at the moment. Her tail and ears were sticking out like mountains, and she successfully resisted the urge to look like a playful dog, but it was clear seeing that Henry was here excited her.

She was steaming when she heard the snake....thing. "I'M NOT A WOLF! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, AT LEAST GET YOUR ANIMALS RIGHT! I COULD SHOVE THIS KATANA DOWN YOUR THROAT AND YOU'D CALL IT A MOUSE!"

Henry smiled "uh I got a mouse I don't really like em so if you want it..." he smiled he secretly had a crush on lily but pretty much knew she hated him so he kept it to himself "so why the heck are you out here" he asked

"huh, Someone Woke up on the Wrong Side of the Pile, I could Easily Blind You Temp. If i wanted you, But i'm not goin' to do that, Besides, What are the Chances your goin' to stab me?" He said, Slithering Around the Trunk, Then Jumping off

Henry looked at noxious angryly because he insulted lily but kept calm " and you woke up on the wrong side of humanity" he called back "jeez snake things these days" he smiled at lily "so do you want the mouse or not" he asked lily again

Henry gave noxious a death stare and punched him "what. The. HECK THAT WAS FOR LILY YOU JERK " he punched him again "and what give you the right to take my food huh! What!" He stormed off "and when people are nice to me I look like an idiot" he mumbled to himself

Kathleen carefully moved her way through the branches. It wasnt her usual hunting style, but it was where many prey have started to hold up. She held her daggers her her hands like they where a part of her as she ears perked up to the sound of voices. She carefully made her way to the voices.

When she finally reached the voices, she was disappoint to find alot of hunter. Kathleen held her head high as she saw the snake. It had been 3 days since her last meal. Pumas where fine in this sort of predicament, but her last meal was not a meal in her own definition. She held her long tail still as she crept around the tree. When she was a good spot to lung at the prey, Kathleen got her knifes ready as she stared the prey down. She let out a cry as she lunged at the snake, but unfortunately the vines had a different idea. Kathleen had cought her self in the vines as the draged the puma back to the tree, upside down. Kathleen has lost her knifes as she now hung unsidedown by the tree, next to the fox.

Lily was outraged by this. Not only did it make her look like a fool by being too stunned to move, Noxious had gotten rid of Henry. She was going to climb up the tree when she saw the puma, picking up the knives and smiling. "Sorry, cat-girl, but I need to murder that snake before I let you down." She climbed up the trees, with her claws leaving a mark as she snarled. "So, I have...one...two....three...four weapons. And you have a little cute bag of threats and a mouse in your mouth. Here, I'll even blind myself. Say goodbye!" She took out the bothersome earplugs and hastily put back her leaf blindfold, using the newly-acquired knife to try and stab the snake.

Henry flew up to his nest and saw lily hunting noxious he got up and ran across the branches and stopped lily from killing noxious "Lily" he whispered " you-you don't have to do this" he started to cry but he still had a smile " this is way to far i-you oh good I'm a idiot but I love you"Henry smiled "but let me guess you don't love me and I should go but still don't kill him". He cried with a smile still on his face

"Woah Woah Calm Down Wolf, i don't need Two Animals Hunting me, That and i dont want to Blind anyone for a Certain Amount of Time" He said, Attempting to Dodge the Knives, "Yeah Go Tell Them Chicken-Face"

"Hey give me back my knifes!" Kathleen yelled flustered. She had been made a fool out of. Not only did her prey get away, but she was upsidedown and her knives had been stolen. Kathleen started to mumble angerly as she reached for the vine that held her. She managed to pull herself up as she used her sharp teeth to rip apard the vine. She relized her situation fast as she fell on her back. Kathleen then let out an annoyed growel as she got up.

Henry got up and grabbed Lily's hands "love you!" He smiled as he grabbed the knifes and dropped them next to Kathleen " I believe you want these" Henry flew back to his nest " god I'm an idiot" he said to himself

Lily snorted, flustered from what Henry had said but still able to talk regularly. "I was going to give them back eventually. Mind, in the hands, not in the throat. I haven't seen you around this neck of the woods before. What's your name?" Her blindfold had been lifted as soon as she had heard Henry, and she knew that this knife girl could be a threat when it comes to food. She reached for her katanas, just in case.

Goodness gracious. Her katanas had fallen when she was climbing down the tree. She was NOT losing them again. She sidestepped for a moment and picked the two up. Seeing one and smirking, she put them both upside-down in their sheath. On to the subject of Henry.

Damn him. No matter how hard she tried to ignore him, he comes back. It's like Henry was a boomerang or something, and eventually she was going to get hit in the head. Side-stepping towards the puma, she wrapped up her mental rant towards Henry.

Joey lay on a tree branch, amused, having watched the events unfold. He let out a deep chuckle, before speaking. "I didn't realize Pumas hunted in these sort of areas." He said, looking at Kathleen. Then, his vision turned to Lily. "Nor did I realize predator and prey could, what's the word I'm looking for? 'Get along' so well." He said, air-quoting "get along." The lion hybrid reached to scratch behind his ears.

She ignored Noxious, directing her attention towards the lion. "Isn't it a wonder. I didn't realize lions could climb trees. Aren't you supposed to be in the savannah, and not trying to be king of the jungle?" More big cats. Just what she needed. That snake wasn't doing her any favors, either. Her ears ever so slightly went down, her tail swishing from side to side impatiently.

"I should be, but there's nothing in the savannah anymore." The lion replied. "Prey was scarce, so I left to give the others a better chance of survival." He said. "And, I know, climbing trees isn't something we normally do, but human hands help. Gives me a better view of the forest floor, too. Helps me avoid animals that choose not to climb trees." Joey said, shrugging.

Henry was sitting in his nest beating himself up about what he had said "and now I'm never going to be able to talk to lily again with getting punched in the face" Henry headed out of the jungle he spotted some wild chickens "FOOD!" He thought he swiftly kill them and ate one the other on would be a sorry gift for lily he carved the words "I'm sorry I'm an idiot from Henry" he found lily and dropped it next to her

Kathleen took the knifes and looked them over before shielding them. "I am just passing by." She replied. Kathleen wanted nothing to do with the lion. She had herd many storys about them and such didnt wasnt to meet one in person. Authough she was a moutain cat, Kathleen had gotten along with many other big cats and they had shared meal before, but that was still a long time ago. The puma kept an eye on the lion and fox as she left the vicinity. They least she could do was actually get some food down here so she could go home, but by now some prey or bear would have taken her warm den.

Seeing the chicken, she picked it off and teared the meat, eating it slowly and carefully, in case it was poisoned. Seeing that it was regular, raw meat, she smiled. Now is a better time than ever, she supposed. Cutting a thin layer of wood off of a tree, she carved the following words:

'As one man once said, there's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot.

Signed, Lily
'

She took out one of her katanas, safely preserved on the dull side a Jersey Giant small chick, that would grow to be at least 15 pounds if kept alive. She stuck the wood slab on the sharp end, with the chick on the slab like a surfboard, and as she backed up, she blushed for a split second before thrusting the katana forward as if it was a javelin, which kept the weapon in her hand while launching the chick and wood into Henry's nest.

Damn Henry.

Henry look at what's left of the chicken he looked over the edge and looked at lily he saw what was on the he shouted "what's that meant to mean!" He hated himself for every thing he said

"Well, this seems... awkward." Joey said, going for one more scratch behind the ears before standing up. "Well, then, farewell, fellow freaks of nature! Maybe we'll speak later." The lion said, before jumping and landing on the ground, surprisingly quietly. He walked deeper into the jungle, senses alert for prey.

Back in the savannah, the Lionesses usually did the hunting. What little they found was mainly given to the males, such as himself. But, now he did his own hunting. And he was surviving. Thriving, no. But surviving. He paused upon hearing the sounds of a mouse in the underbrush. Going so far to get down onto his hands as well, he moved forward quietly, only letting his fingers from his hands touch the ground. Upon seeing the mouse, and making sure he was down-wind, Joey leaped at the mouse and caught it, sinking his teeth into the mouse's neck, killing it. He ate it in quick, famished gulps.

Ah. The joy of knowing that Henry had no idea what she meant. Maybe that would keep him occupied. Her nose to the air, she sniffed her way down into her den to see if there was any unsuspecting prey. Usually, it would be filled to the brim with unknowing mice, rabbits, chicken and the like. But today, nothing. She made sure her scent markings were somewhat there and went out.

Climbing to the top of the tree, she thought about life.
It was so deep and philosophical it cannot be described in words.

Kathleen had to force herself not to go to the smell of chicken blood. Her stomic rumbled as she went in an opposite direction. She kept low as she stalked around the undergrowth. Kathleen paused when the sent of a hog reached her nose. She headed that way to see a single full grown wild pig. It was already ready for any attcked as it was ready to sprint. Kathleen pulled out her knifes as she was ready to strike. The hog saw her and sprinted away before she could do anything. "This is why I hunt at night!" She cursed under her breath.

Kathleen instead found herself a small area under some tree routs. It was bettter for her just to wait till nightfall as she curled up. She kept her ears up for any movement as she slept.

Henry Henry pick up the chicken and flew to kathleen "you need this more then me" he said as he nudge the chicken towards here "I already had a chicken" he smiled

She put her paw against her face. The baby chick would take eight or nine months to grow, so even if someone was starving, they could either have a joke of a meal or wait until they're dead to eat the big version. Damn Henry, not thinking his actions through. But anything she could say or do would put her in a silly-looking situation, she continued philosophizing.

Henry looked at lily and shouted "you know I think this resourceful idiot just figured out where all the food is"he stopped and stood there for a second and then said "but you wouldn't care a bit"

"As I said, resourceful indeed. Do tell." He really didn't get it. She supposed that would even go over the brilliant minds of pure-bred humans, but it clearly wasn't meant to be insulting. Unless it was meant to be a joke. Hah hah. Darn Henry. Either way, he was the one who called himself an idiot. She was helping by saying he was also helpful but dangerous to be on the bad side of. How was that her fault?

"So ya want food eh" Henry smirked "well I'm gonna go with the food has been taken by the hoomans to there farms but ya know what are the chances of us getting it back" he walk out of the forest and sat down he smiled

She thought on this. This was actually likely, humans not quite so settled on how farming works exactly. Since they were settled in the other sense of the word, it would be easy to find them. What approach, however, was lost on her. "I don't need food right now. You might as well have given me every chicken in the forest," she said smiling, "But if you want to go searching, go ahead. I'm sure you'll at the very least find chickens." She looked around to everybody. "But if any of you guys support his idea, I'm sure he'd be happy to let you."
((OOC: Trying to make this open for other people, and not a two-person discussion.))

Conveniently, Joey had come back to the others in time to hear their theory. "This food shortage is a problem for everyone." He said, stepping from behind a tree. "What can I do to help?" The lion hybrid asked.

Henry smiled "well I don't know how to fix it I just know the problem " Henry pondered for a minute "we could start saving them breeding them than eating them