• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mother 3 Alternate Ending

I'm not sure if this is pretty much dead or what but my recent discovery of giygas ( Yes recent. I've been living in a hole forever. Get over it. ;D) led me to this: http://www.destructoid.com/opinionated-opinions-on-mother-3-s-removed-end-game-content-spoilers--113699.phtml

It got me thinking, Itoi ,as we all know, must of had a pretty messed up life to come up with giygas, but I've never thought a game creator would intend to make an emotional wreck out of the main character.

Now I know this is just what one person came up with, but it makes a lot of sense. I mean think about it. Itoi has been seriously scarred for life. And we've seen end results of that already. So it's not hard to believe that might of been the original plan.

So yeah, that was the point of this topic. Feel free to lock or whatever if this is something a million years old that nobody will care about.