• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Most Useless Pokemon Ever?

Which of these is the most useless Pokemon ever?

• Abra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feebas

• Magikarp

• Silcoon / Cascoon / Metapod / Kakuna

• Aipom

• Shedinja

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Place your bets for the Most Useless Pokemon Ever.

The choices are:
The Pokemon that can only Splash - Magikarp and Feebas
The Pokemon that can only Harden (unless you raised them from caterpillars) - Cascoon, Silcoon, Metapod and Kakuna
The Pokemon that can only Teleport - Abra
The Pokemon that gets knocked out in one hit no matter what - Aipom
The Pokemon with only 1 HP - Shedinja

I left out Ditto, who although useless in battle has a very important use in breeding, and Smeargle, who might be useful in contests.

And yes, I know most of these pkmn have a powerful evolved form! That's not the point!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Its the cacoons, because Magikarp gets tackle and flail, like feebas who also gets tms/hms. Abra and Aipom both get TMs and Shedinja can only by hit by super effective.

Indeed, the cocoon Pokémon are more useless than any of the other Pokémon, but better things await them. No Pokémon is useless in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I love the coccoons - most certainly not useless at all. Great for battling for experience if you have weaker Pokemon as they can't hurt you unless they've evolved from Caterpie - which Metapods in the wild don't do.

Shedinja is certainly not useless. Tough - but not useless. Catch an opponent off guard or trap them with no S.E. attacks and it's destructive beyond belief.

Abra's not exactly too useful but Teleport does come in handy some times. Of course it is intended for evolution so yeah.

Feebas and Magikrap are pretty useless-ish but again, intended for evolution.

Wouldn't know about Aipom, but if you're going to class it as useless because it's weak - Pikachu should be there too.

My vote goes with Abra really. Feebas and Magikrap do have some uses and can battle in their unevolved forms. Abra, however cannot and aside from the fact it is created to evolve, the Pokemon itself is pretty useless.

feebas is a really rare and good pokemon.
it can evolve into a beautiful milotic which is one of my favourite pokemon. magicarp is useless in my point of veiw

Read the rules. This was a topic from 2004, and you revived it with something that could have easily gone in the Pokepoll topic that's stickied at the top of the forum. You're warned, and this topic is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.