• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Most unuseful Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many Pokemon people would tell their friends is there favorite just to get some laughs.I want you to tell me.....What Is your worst Pokemon?

In before Magikarp. But yeah one that I have raised would be Kecleons for the sake of laughs but they can be surprisingly good which I love.

I love the Marill line, but they are useless compared to other water-types. So I'd say Azumarill. I love it, but it's pretty weak.

Magikarp, I can't call useless. They had to create a weak pokemon, since things would be way too easy if you started off with gyara in his full form, especially since he gets so good (taunt-rados... *shrudders*)

No. I would have to say all the baby versions of pokemon that they have added in 4th gen as they are a pain to get, a pain to evolve, and do not contribute anything to the move-pools of the final evolutions.

What I mean is that the older baby pokemon had specific contributions to evolutions.
Take, for instance, Pichu. While that can be skipped completely while breeding and training for a Raichu, it contributes several very important moves that will be very helpful later on such as Nasty Plot through leveling or Volt Tackle through breeding.
And now, as opposed to that, look at Bonsly. If you look at the movepool for that versus Sudowoodo, the only move that's any different is Fake Tears, which... Looking at Sudowoodo's base stats, is completely useless, as no one in their right mind would put special moves on a pokemon with 30 base Sp.Atk while that same pokemon has 100 base Attk.

So, my vote is with the baby "evolutions" that were added in 4th gen. I rest my case.

If we're talking battle pokemon ditto was the worst, it can be any pokemon but then I've notice it is slightly weaker. But the most useless pokemon overall has to be magikarp

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Every PokeMon has its uses, just like every person.

You, Magnamorta, can be used as a bad example. Or as an example for how to be an idiot and get banned.

Spazzing out, abusing exclamation points, question marks and smileys and generally being retarded... yeah. Kindly GTFO.

... Also it's spelled Magikarp. And Castform.

Status
Not open for further replies.